Death-Touched Guard Soldier 2: Spd:20, Init:2, EAC:15, KAC:18(22 against bull rush and trip, +4 against giants), SP:20/20, HP:20/20, RP:4/4, Fort:5, Ref:2, Will:4(+2 against poisons and spells), Per:5, Darkvision
Common, Dwarven, Triaxian
About Mega Kodrog
SS-JA: 6 Reputation
Stats: +2 Con, +2 wis, -2 cha from race. Pushed dex from 12 to 14 using the existing dwarf boon. +1 con from theme.
1. Theme Knowledge: Thanks to your experiences with the undead and the growing power of the grave within your form, you have an instinctive understanding and recognition of negative energy and undead. You can use Perception, rather than Mysticism, to recall knowledge about undead and negative energy effects when you first observe them. Perception is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to Perception checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Constitution at character creation.
2. Racial Stuff: +2 con, +2 wis, -2 Cha, +6 HP.
Dwarves are Medium humanoids with the dwarf subtype.
Darkvision- Dwarves can see up to 60 feet in the dark.
Slow but Steady-Dwarves have a land speed of 20 feet, which is never modified when they are encumbered or wearing heavy armor. They also gain a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against poisons, spells, and spell-like abilities, and when standing on the ground they gain a +4 racial bonus to their KAC against bull rush and trip combat maneuvers.
Mining Expert Dwarves can be skilled at delving for riches, gaining a +2 racial bonus to Physical Science and Profession (miner) checks. This replaces stonecunning.
Traditional Enemies-Dwarves still train to fight their ancient enemies. A dwarf gains a +1 racial bonus to attack rolls against a creature with the goblinoid or orc subtype and a +4 racial bonus to AC against an attack from a creature with the giant subtype.
Adamant Dwarf-Dwarves with this trait gain a +2 racial bonus to AC against attacks of opportunity provoked by casting a spell and against readied actions triggered by spellcasting. This replaces weapon familiarity.
3. Armor Training: I reduce armor penalty by 1 and increase dex bonus by 1.
1. Iridshell, Basic Armor: 755 Credits, +3 EAC, +6 KAC Max dex 2, I mean 3, armor training.
2. Assault Hammer: 95 Credits: +6 to hit. (+7 against goblins and orcs) 1d6+3 blunt damage. Analog
3. GulchGun-Longarm: 90 Credits: +3 to hit. (+4 against goblins and orcs) 1d8 fire. Range 20 feet. Holds 4 Shells. Analog (currently empty)
4. Flashlight: 1 Credit
5. Radiation Clothing: 10 Credits
6. Fire Extinguisher: 15 Credits
7. Industrial Backpack: 25 Credits
8. 4 R2E Rations: 4 Credits
9. Miner's Tool Kit and Professionals Clothing: 25 Credits
9. Credstick: 2167 Credits