I am very much enjoying my very first WereDragon Magazine. I think this is a great first effort from this publisher. Let's go through the basics.
1. The price. This e-zine has 100 pages of content. That's content, not ads. At less than $4, this thing is dirt cheap and a great value
2. Nice hand drawn artwork
3. Three whole adventures. All three look like "good times" for my gaming group.
4. I love the character background article. It made me want to work up a bunch of NPCs. I know my players will enjoy it to. (But I will encourage them to buy their own copy of the magazine.)
1. Of the three adventures, one is for 1st-3rd level characters, and the other two for 8th to 10th level. In the future, I'd like to see one low level, one medium, and one high level adventure.
2. Editing, editing, editing. As I consumer, I can't stress enough the importance of good grammar and sentence structure. Poor writing detracts from otherwise good articles. I found this to be a problem in the three adventures, the columns and my favorite character background article. Call me nit-picky, but this takes what could be a great magazine down to just a good magazine.
I'm sure this will be addressed in time and overall, I'm still very impressed. I hope to be enjoying this magazine for years to come.