Reputation: 23 within Exoguardians
3 within Acquisitives
1 within dataphiles
1. Grenade Expert: You increase the range of your thrown grenades by 5Xstr bonus (10 for now). In ten minutes I can create a grenade equal to my level.
3. Cultural Fascination: +2 culture and diplomacy checks.
4. Communalism: Once per day, as long as an ally is within 10 feet, a shirren can roll a single attack roll or skill check twice and take the higher result.
5. Limited Telepathy: Can communicate telepathically with any creature I share a language with, within 30 feet.
6. Theme Knowledge Dream Prophet: Your perceptions of the psychic energies permeating reality provide you insight into various magical and mystical phenomena, especially those produced by creatures that can cast spells. Reduce the DCs of Mysticism checks to identify spells as they are being cast and to recall knowledge about arcane symbols and magic traditions by 5. Mysticism is always a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to Mysticism checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Wisdom at character creation.
7. Weapon Specialization: All weapons except exotic and grenades.
8. Gear Boost: Armor Advantage
9. Heavy Fire: Deal additional damage equal to Str modifier. Use with automatic, explode or unwieldy property.
10. Ability Score Increase: Str, Con, Dex, Int
1. Level 1 Skill Synergy: Acrobatics and Survival
2. Soldier Feat Level 2: Weapon Focus Long Arms
3. level 3 Feat: Toughness
4. Soldier Feat Level 4: Far Shot
5. Level 5 Feat: Skill Synergy: Stealth and Piloting
1. Survival Knife: +9 to hit. 1d4+4 Slashing. Analog and Operative
2. Hunting Rifle: +10 to hit. 1d8+5 Piercing. 90 feet. Analog. Holds 6 rounds, uses 1.
3. NIL Grenade Launcher, merc: +9 to hit square. Range 60 feet. Damage by grenade. Analog. Holds 6 rounds, uses 1.
Scoured Stars Veteran (Slotless Boon; Limited-Use): By partaking in the Starfinder Society’s second expedition into the
Scoured Stars you helped evacuate those Starfinders stranded from the previous mission. Whether you formed a close
bond with a rescued Starfinder or saw firsthand the dangers of the Scoured Stars, the Society has earned an experienced
agent as a result. Choose one of the two following options and cross the other off your Chronicle sheet.
Rescued Starfinder: You can start a new character who begins at 2nd level. This new PC begins play with 3 XP, 2,160
credits, 5 Fame, and 5 Reputation with the faction that character selects a faction boon for. You must keep a copy of this
Chronicle sheet with the character.
Faction Boon: Basic faction boon to gain reputation, Exo
Faction Boon: Aquisitives
Faction Boon: Dataphiles