As others have brought up there are a few concerns about the way this rubric is setup.
1) For those of us in less populated areas or in the foreign scene, getting access to multiple Venture Captains is difficult or nay impossible due to a multitude of factors (finances, distance, inability to attend conventions, etc). Is there a workaround going to be put in place for those issues? As a personal example i live up in Ontario, Canada where for the entire province we have one Venture Captain, who is 4 hours drive away, fortunately i have access to a car and do visit the city he is located in a few times a year but for many that would not be the case.
2) I understand the thought behind limiting the online community to a one VC game but it really is the only fix i can see for those of us in more isolated/foriegn areas where as noted above we have access to one VC, and in some cases none. Virtual Table Top (VTT) and Post-by-Post (PbP) are both very different media's for a GM to work with and honestly having a GM do their test in each of those (VTT & PbP) and a third in person would be a great test of GM skill. IMO the Rubric should open up Online into the two different aspects and allow for 2/3 tests to be done there.
3) What about the Venture-Captains themselves? For example, i'm the VTT Venture Captain, so is there another person i can go to for my online test if i wish to run a game in VTT? Do we take it up with the RVCs or are we purely limited to VCs?
4) As others have stated is this going to be applicable to all the Organized Play Campaigns, SFS, PFS1/PFS2 and ACG?
5) When is this due for release? Launch of 2nd Edition? Immediately?