|⦵ James "Finegas" Bartlett Venture-Captain, Online—VTT aka Imhrail|
|2 people marked this as a favorite.|
So my wish list:
1) I'd love to see a demo area for Roll20/Fantasy Grounds/PbP or at least an area promoting online play. The last two years I've run Quests and players were completely unaware of the official online community, and this would be a great way to spread the word. I know we've limited space in the hall... but its a dream *Disclaimer I'm an Online VO*
2) Overnight slots, why not offer older scenario's that vary from those run during the day, or even an older Multi table Special. A small multi-table wouldn't require the Multimedia setup or the large ones or a massive organizational system, and would help bolster ticket sales / participation.
3) I would love to see the inclusion of modules or a Sanctioned Adventure Path Books at GenCon, unlikely i know due to them being a two slot game. If time is the issue have tables of the shorter modules, like the Free RPG day ones, could be a work around.
4) I really think Kid's Track should be relocated to the same side of the room as the regular Demo tables, or vice versa, and have much better signage, for both Kid's Track and Demo's. I understand the thought process behind keeping it separate, but its often gets unnoticed by the younger crowd as its is too secluded.
5) GM materials sent out ASAP to provide as much prep time as possible.
6) The Help desk, having three facings, could be broken into SFS/PFS/2E.