Hi, I am looking for ways to differentiate between the same monster miniature on the board at the same time by having some kind of plastic, silicone, or rubber base marker that the miniature can sit in or that can go around the side of the base. Does anyone know if this exists? Or does anyone have a better idea. I do not wish to paint anything.
Thanks Yewstance! This was all great information. I have only played the game for a few months on and off and have really been getting into it lately. The more I get into it, the more I see how loose some rules are and it makes me second guess a lot of what I do. Every time I do something that seems too easy, I have to spend time thinking it over to make sure I did not cheat on accident. Thanks again for the help!
I have a few questions about using Rivani.
1. Her ability lets you use the Knowledge skill instead of Ranged. How does this work if you used a Range weapon or want to use a Ranged weapon? She has 1 weapon in her deck to start, I just do not see how it would do any good, unless it somehow plays well with this ability.
2. If you use this same skill to use Knowledge instead of Perception, does that mean you can still use a card that adds to a Perception roll? or will only cards that add to a knowledge roll work now that it is a different skill?
3. In the pathfinder society Adventure card scenarios, do you use both Occult decks for Rivani's "box", or just the one she came from?
I am just finishing up Mummy's Mask and will be starting Skull and Shackles soon. I have a few characters that I am looking at using, but I feel like I want something more. I am wanting to make a custom character on the DrivethruCards site. I have never used the site, or made a custom character. A few questions:
1. Do they send you printed cards that can be used with other Pathfinder cards? Meaning you wont know the difference if you have some cards in a location pile?
2. I have never played the Pathfinder RPG, so I have no clue about character creation. I want the character to be good, but fair. I was thinking of a gunslinger/swashbuckler pirate character. I will most likely use the Kendrick Bonefist Miniature and the art for the character. Does anyone want to take a crack at it?
Liz Courts wrote:
any plans yet? I would love these as physical copies, but they are going for $100 plus for a few of them not sold here. Maybe a hard cover deal like the Curse of the Crimson Throne?