-- HALF-ORCISH RACIAL TRAITS --
• Str: +2
• TYPE: Humanoid (Half-orc)
• SIZE: Medium
• HUMAN HERITAGE (Strength) : Half-orcs get a +2 bonus on one ability score
of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
• DARKVISION 60 FT: Half-orcs can see in the dark up to 60 ft.
• INTIMIDATING: Half-orcs receive a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate skill checks due
to their fearsome nature.
• HUMAN BLOOD: Half-orcs count as Human for any effect related to race.
• ORC BLOOD: Half-orcs count as both humans and orcs for any effect related to
• SACRED TATTOO: Half-orcs with this racial trait gain a +1 luck bonus on all
• CITY-RAISED: Half-orcs with this trait know little of their orc ancestry and
were raised among humans and other half-orcs in a large city. City-raised half-orcs
are proficient with whips and longswords, and receive a +2 racial bonus on Knowledge
• Automatic Languages: Common, Orc
• Bonus Languages: Draconic, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, Abyssal
-- CLASS ABILITIES --
• AURA OF NEUTRAL GOOD: A Cleric of Sarenrae radiates a powerful aura of
Neutral Good. (PFCR 39).
• NATURE BOND (): A druid can choose either to take on a cleric domain relevant
to nature, or to have an animal companion. (PFCR 50).
• SPONTANEOUS HEALING: A hedge witch can channel stored spell energy into
healing spells that she did not prepare ahead of time. The witch can “lose” any
prepared spell that is not an orison in order to cast any cure spell of the same spell
level or lower, even if she doesn't know that cure spell. (PFUM 85).
• SACRED WEAPON: At 1st level, weapons wielded by a warpriest are charged with
the power of his faith. In addition to the favored weapon of his deity, the warpriest
can designate a weapon as a sacred weapon by selecting that weapon with the Weapon
Focus feat; if he has multiple Weapon Focus feats, this ability applies to all of
them. Whenever the warpriest hits with his sacred weapon, the weapon damage is based
on his level and not the weapon type. The damage for Medium warpriests is listed on
Table 1–14; see the table below for Small and Large warpriests. The warpriest can
decide to use the weapon's base damage instead of the sacred weapon damage—this must
be declared before the attack roll is made. (If the weapon's base damage exceeds the
sacred weapon damage, its damage is unchanged.) This increase in damage does not
affect any other aspect of the weapon, and doesn't apply to alchemical items, bombs,
or other weapons that only deal energy damage.
At 4th level, the warpriest gains the ability to enhance one of his sacred weapons
with divine power as a swift action. This power grants the weapon a +1 enhancement
bonus. For every 4 levels beyond 4th, this bonus increases by 1 (to a maximum of +5 at
20th level). If the warpriest has more than one sacred weapon, he can enhance another
on the following round by using another swift action. The warpriest can use this
ability a number of rounds per day equal to his warpriest level, but these rounds need
not be consecutive.
These bonuses stack with any existing bonuses the weapon might have, to a maximum of
+5. The warpriest can enhance a weapon with any of the following weapon special
abilities: brilliant energy, defending, disruption, flaming, frost, keen, and shock.
In addition, if the warpriest is chaotic, he can add anarchic and vicious. If he is
evil, he can add mighty cleaving and unholy. If he is good, he can add ghost touch and
holy. If he is lawful, he can add axiomatic and merciful. If he is neutral (with no
other alignment components), he can add spell storing and thundering. Adding any of
these special abilities replaces an amount of bonus equal to the special ability's
base cost. Duplicate abilities do not stack. The weapon must have at least a +1
enhancement bonus before any other special abilities can be added.
If multiple weapons are enhanced, each one consumes rounds of use individually. The
enhancement bonus and special abilities are determined the first time the ability is
used each day, and cannot be changed until the next day. These bonuses do not apply if
another creature is wielding the weapon, but they continue to be in effect if the
weapon otherwise leaves the warpriest's possession (such as if the weapon is thrown).
This ability can be ended as a free action at the start of the warpriest's turn (that
round does not count against the total duration, unless the ability is resumed during
the same round). If the warpriest uses this ability on a double weapon, the effects
apply to only one end of the weapon.
• FERVOR: Heal 1d6 (+1d6 per 3 levels above 2nd level) as standard on others or swift
on self. Or as swift expend one use to swift cast a spell with the only target the
warpriest. 4x per day (1/2 warpriest level + WIS mod)
• BLESSED MOUNT: At 6th level, a divine commander’s
mount becomes a creature blessed by his deity. The divine
commander’s mount gains either the celestial, entropic,
fiendish, or resolute template, matching the alignment of
the warpriest’s deity (celestial for good, entropic for chaotic,
fiendish for evil, and resolute for lawful). If the deity matches
more than one alignment, the divine commander can select
which of the two templates the mount receives. Once the type
of template is selected, it cannot be changed.
If the divine commander’s deity is neutral with no
other alignment components, the mount receives spell
resistance equal to the divine commander’s level + 5, as
well as resistance 10 against two types of energy damage of
the divine commander’s choice.
If a divine commander’s mount dies and the divine
commander finds another mount, the new mount becomes
a blessed mount the next time the divine commander gains a
level. This ability replaces the bonus feat gained at 6th level.
• BATTLE TACTICIAN: At 3rd level, a divine commander gains a teamwork feat as a
bonus feat. She must meet the prerequisites for this feat. As a standard action, the
divine commander can grant this feat to all allies within 30 feet who can see and hear
her. Allies retain the use of this bonus feat for 4 rounds, plus 1 round for every 2
levels beyond 3rd that the divine commander possesses. Allies do not need to meet the
prerequisites of this bonus feat. The divine commander can use this ability once per
day at 3rd level, plus one additional time per day at 9th and 15th levels.
-- GENERAL FEATS --
• CELESTIAL SERVANT: Your animal companion, familiar, or mount gains the
celestial template and becomes a magical beast, though you may still treat it as an
animal when using Handle Animal, wild empathy, or any other spells or class abilities
that specifically affect animals. (PFARG 88)
-- COMBAT FEATS --
• ARMOR PROFICIENCY (LIGHT / MEDIUM / HEAVY): When you wear a type of
armor in which you are proficient, the armor check penalty for that armor applies only
to Balance, Climb, Escape Artist, Hide, Jump, Move Silently, Sleight of Hand, and
Tumble checks. (PFCR 118)
• MOUNTED COMBAT: Once per round when your mount is hit in combat, you may attempt
a Ride check (as a reaction) to negate the hit. The hit is negated if your Ride check
result is greater than the opponent's attack roll. (Essentially, the Ride check result
becomes the mount's Armor Class if it's higher than the mount's regular AC.) (PFCR
• POWER ATTACK: Take -2 to melee attack rolls for +4 in melee damage bonus (+6
for 2HD or with natural weapons that do 1-1/2 Str mod, +2 for off-hand or secondary
natural weapons). Lasts until your next turn. (PFCR 131)
• RIDE-BY ATTACK: When you are mounted and use the charge action, you may move
and attack as if with a standard charge and then move again (continuing the straight
line of the charge). Your total movement for the round can't exceed double your
mounted speed. You and your mount do not provoke an attack of opportunity from the
opponent that you attack. (PFCR 132)
• WEAPON FOCUS (Lance): You gain a +1 bonus on all attack rolls you make using
the selected weapon. You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects do not stack.
Each time you take the feat, it applies to a new type of weapon. (PFCR 136-137)
-- CUSTOM FEATS --
• MONSTROUS MOUNT: You can select an exotic beast from the list of monstrous
mounts to serve as your animal companion or special mount. You acquire and advance
this creature in the same way as the mount or animal companion detailed in the class
feature used as a prerequisite for this feat. You can also dismiss the creature as
dictated by your class feature.
You must meet additional prerequisites to choose a creature with an Intelligence
score of 3 or higher, as described in each creature's entry.
• IMPROVED SPELL SHARING: Share duration of a spell with adjacent animal
-- TRAITS --
• FATE'S FAVORED (Faith): The fates watch over you. Whenever you are
under the effect of a luck bonus of any kind, that bonus increases by 1. (PFUCgn 55)
• REACTIONARY (Combat): You gain a +2 trait bonus to Initiative checks. (PFAPG
-- WEAPONS --
• LANCE +1: A lance deals double damage when used from the back of a charging mount.
It has reach, but you can't use it against an adjacent foe. While mounted, you can
wield a lance with one hand. [Weapon 2 (PFCR)]
-- MAGIC ITEMS --
• JINGASA OF FORTUNATE SOLDIER: This conical iron jingasa, or war hat,
grants the wearer a +1 luck bonus to AC. Once per day when struck by a critical hit or
sneak attack, the wearer can spend an immediate action to negate the critical hit or
sneak attack (similar to the fortification armor special ability, but without
requiring a roll). The damage is instead rolled normally. [CL: 15th] [Head (PFUEq
• AMULET OF NATURAL ARMOR +1: This amulet, usually crafted from bone or
beast scales, toughens the wearer's body and flesh, giving him an enhancement bonus to
his natural armor. [CL: 5th] [Neck (PFCR)]
-- IOUN STONES --
• DUSTY ROSE PRISM, CRACKED: This stone grants a +1 competence bonus
on initiative checks. [Ioun Stones (PFCR)]