Join Paizo and Demiplane for Rolling in the New Year! Play Pathfinder and Starfinder to support Jasper's Game Day and raise funds for the prevention of and awareness of suicide, December 30-January 2 on Demiplane’s Twitch Channel!
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Jasper's Game Day's mission is to raise funds for suicide prevention and awareness. Through this, they strive to reduce the stigma around talking about mental health so the world can start treating it just like physical health. But they’re so much more than that: they’re building a community of unique individuals with a love for all things RPG. They combine the fun of tabletop roleplay with the quest toward suicide awareness and prevention, and it’s nothing short of amazing.
One way to support them is the auction for seats to play LIVE with:
- Gabe James Games, with special guest Morgan Peter Brown from The Dungeon Run,
- Jake Kile, with special guests Anne Hearthsinger, Theo & Grady from Gallant Goblin, and Hayley Bell!
- PJ Megaw with special guests Riley Gryc, Shannon Roby for Paradice RPG, and KP11 Studios!
- Jared with special guests Bee Zelda, Adam Bradford, and Persephiroth
- Waffles & Syrup of WafflesMapleSyrup with special guests Aki and KP11 Studios!
Demiplane brings roleplaying fans together to make games better, providing high-quality tools to form groups and enhance the ways games can be played, shared, and explored. Launched in 2020 by Peter Romenesko and Travis Frederick, lifelong friends and die-hard RPG players, Demiplane looks to revolutionize how people engage with and enjoy roleplaying games. For more information, visit www.demiplane.com.
In reducing the stigma around mental health, we want to be able to help prevent suicide, and not just respond to the aftermath. We want to bring the community together and show everyone that they are not alone!
Please bid on the experiences at Jaspersgameday.betterworld.org or consider making a donation here!
Join us for Rolling in the New Year!
Monday, December 13, 2021