GM Tyranius (PF2) Outpost VI: Devil at the Crossroads (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Macros
Tactical Map


201 to 250 of 402 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Radiant Oath

Male CG Shoony (Bloodhound) Champion (Liberator) 6 | HP 78/78 | AC 25 | Fortitude (+12), Reflex (+9), Will (+12) | Perception (+10) | Speed 20 | Low-Light Vision | Default Exploration: Search +10 (+2 Init.) | Spells 2nd 1/1 1st 1/1 | Focus 2/2 | Hero Points 3 | Provisions: Moderate Healing Potion 1/1 | Active Conditions: Anitos' Guidance, Ghost Touch Axe | ◆◇↺

"We're all scared, so let's work together to figure this out."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

@Jack- Slinking back to sneak into Nordvick's room. Yea I can do that.

While the rest speak to Annavinia Jack sneaks back and slips inside of Nordvick's room.

Nordvick's Room (Jack)

Jack opens the door to reveal a closet-like chamber that contains a cot and a wooden writing desk stacked with papers and a leather-bound book. Upon entering the room you see spattered blood on the floor and walls, along with a bloodied axe leaning against the doorframe. Nordvick rushes into the room and attempts to grab the axe but the blood and axe quickly dissipate into nothing.

Jack hears strange whispers coming from down the hall near where the others are speaking with Annavinia.

Do you continue to search Nordvicks rooms or investigate the whispers?

★ -- ★ -- ★ -- ★

Annavinia (Rest of the Party)

Annavinia's hands shake as she hands her diary over to you. Reading Annavinia's diary you find chronicles of her obsessive research. [ooc]You recall when first introduced she mentioned she was conducting scholarly research about the area's history. It seems her research is focused around a fabled wish-granting artifact. The most recent entry details negotiations with and Imp named Zirzip going back several weeks. Specifically it seems Annavinia believes Zirzip will tell her everything about the ritual needed to create the wishing artifact.

The other documents seem to be quite old. The brittle sheaves of parchment are bound together by strings of leather and it appears the text is written in a language no one understands. You could attempt to decipher the writing with a Society check. This would take several hours. Or you can ask Annavinia. Or something else that comes to mind!

Grand Archive

Female LG Human (Jadwiga) Half-elf Humanoid | HP 53/53 | AC 20 | Class DC 21 | F: +11, R: +10, W: +12 | Perc: +10, low-light vision | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Focus Points: 2/3 | Spell slots: 3/3(1st), 3/3(2nd), 2/2(3rd)

"I do hope you took precautions when dealing with the imp?" Ekaterina asks softly.

Radiant Oath

2396852-2013 | CG Female Human | Gladiator | Swashbuckler Lvl 4 | Hero Points: 2/3 | Minor Healing Potion (2) | HP 56/56 | AC 21 (23 w/ buckler) | F/R/W 9/12/8 | Perc +8 | 35 feet | Class DC 20 | Acrobatics(E): +12, Stealth/Thievery: +10, Deception/Intimidation/Diplomacy/Performance: +9, Lore (PFS/Gladiatorial) +6, Athletics(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | ◆◇↺ |

As gentle as she could, Fran asks Annavinia to summarize the contents of the diary.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

That's probably not going to work! :)

Radiant Oath

[S05-09] [LEVEL BUMPED] Male Versatile Human Angel Summoner 5 | Eidolon Estes | Eidolon Contact | HP 89/89 w Toughness, AC 24 w +1 Studded Leather Armor (26 w Steel Shield raised), Fortitude** +12, Reflex* +11, Will** +12, Perception** +13, Stealth +4 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions 1 HP/min, Negative Resistance 1 | ◆◇↺

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

"I think we do not have enough time to decipher what is written in these documents. Maybe you could just summarize them for us?" he pleads to Annavinia. He then looks around to see if everyone is in the same room. "Uhmm, where is Jack?"

Horizon Hunters

HP 39/39 | AC 20 (22 with ) | Fort +7, Ref +11, Will +8 | Perc +8 | Resist cold 1 elec 1 | Hero (0/3) | Exploration: Avoid notice | ♤♡♢♧☆

As the owner of the room immediately follows after him, Jack♢'s mouth scowls in disappointment. His absence was noticed unfortunately quickly. The rogue can do nothing except observe Nordvick, and how the dwarf's touch seems to dissipate the bloody axe.

"Evidence that hides itself? Gotta get me one of those," Jack♢ manages to quip, perhaps to lighten the mood. "You do a lot of butchering with that thing?"

Jack♢ tries to direct the conversation and attention towards the mysterious axe and the blood, all while subtly moving towards the equally-interesting writing table. With some luck and trickery, perhaps he might investigate more even when the owner of the room is present.

(So how does Nordvick react to this whole thing? Is he surprised to see the axe dissipate? Flustered, after Jack♢ has seen some very incriminating evidence? Is he hostile towards Jack♢ for lying to him? Does he seem to react to these whispers?)

(Also: a cot as in a plain narrow bed (the US and Canada definition), a cot as in a small bed for a child (the UK and Australia definition)? I assume the former.)

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

Nordvick's Room (Jack)

Jack subtely makes his way to the writing table as Nordvick stands slack-jawed at his shaking hands. Jack takes advantage of the dwarf's shock and flips through the desks contents. The ancient ledger on the desk contains written records of the trading post’s guests and employees. Some of the names are crossed out.

GM Screen:
Jack♢'s Perception (E): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

jack is ready to mention this to Nordvick but something much more damning catches his eye. A burlap sack tied with twine and garlands of dried herbs is shoved beneath Nordvick’s cot. Pulling the burlap sack out it contains the skeletal remains of an elderly man about a decade old.

The dwarf turns white as a ghost as he goes pale. he begins to break down. "The damned Imp made me do it." He drops to his knees as tears begin to slowly fall from his eyes. He then breaks down and begins telling a tale of him as a crusader fleeing the Worldwound, "We were attacked by giant spiders...my whole party...was..killed. I barely made it out and stumbled upon this trading post. The imp...he was here...and spared my life. In exchange I had to lure travelers to him...HE'S the killer, not me! Never killed no one..."

"That there was the original groundskeeper. Zirzip had me dispose of him 12 years ago. I had him buried in the garden, but the animals started digging him up. When I heard the inspector, Kellvan, was coming I dug him back up and relocated him here so he didn't find them..."

★ -- ★ -- ★ -- ★

Annavinia (Rest of the Party)

Annavinia seems a bit hesitant at first, but quickly realizes you aren't going to let this go. Annavinnia responds, "This is not how it was supposed to happen! I have been negotiating with Zirzip so he would tell me how to create the wish-granting artifact! But that spirit....that's not how it is supposed to be! Yes, I came here to summon Zirzip to see what is going on. It seems that the ghost wants Zirzip dead!" Annavinnia pleas. She then offers information and will help decipher her documents.

It seems to mostly written Infernal but with the help of Annavinnia you are able to pick out key phrases and start to understand their meaning. You find that the documents are a mixture of memos, theological commentary, and magical formulas all centered around something referred as the Covetous Flame.

You uncover:

  • that there was a Asmodean cleric named Linneus Narikopolus who spent years creating an artifact, the Covetous Flame, that could grant wishes. Annavinnia tells that Linneus was an ancestor of hers from several generations ago. Approximately 200 years ago.
  • The artifact's appearance isn't detailed within the documents, just the name and primary function.
  • The documents do occasionally make references to Zirzip who is described as Linneus's familiar.

    You also notice that there is a specific arcane sigil traced within the margins countless times throughout the documents.

  • Radiant Oath

    2396852-2013 | CG Female Human | Gladiator | Swashbuckler Lvl 4 | Hero Points: 2/3 | Minor Healing Potion (2) | HP 56/56 | AC 21 (23 w/ buckler) | F/R/W 9/12/8 | Perc +8 | 35 feet | Class DC 20 | Acrobatics(E): +12, Stealth/Thievery: +10, Deception/Intimidation/Diplomacy/Performance: +9, Lore (PFS/Gladiatorial) +6, Athletics(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | ◆◇↺ |

    "Who is Zirzip?" Fran asks.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Her face turns red with embarrassment. "An imp."

    Radiant Oath

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    2396852-2013 | CG Female Human | Gladiator | Swashbuckler Lvl 4 | Hero Points: 2/3 | Minor Healing Potion (2) | HP 56/56 | AC 21 (23 w/ buckler) | F/R/W 9/12/8 | Perc +8 | 35 feet | Class DC 20 | Acrobatics(E): +12, Stealth/Thievery: +10, Deception/Intimidation/Diplomacy/Performance: +9, Lore (PFS/Gladiatorial) +6, Athletics(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | ◆◇↺ |

    "So is our imp responsible for all this? Look, I know you're scared. We're all scared. We're all trapped here. This is no time for giving us one word answers. Why don't you tell us everything."

    Fran is at the same time trying to be nice and not throttle Annavinia. You get the idea -- you're appearing to be nice and encouraging but you're really about to strangle the person you're talking to :)

    Diplomacy/Intimidation/Deception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

    Not sure what skill check. It's all the same mod and what Fran is feeling is a mix of all 3!

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    She shakes her head. "I have told you everything I know...I swear it." Fran gets the feeling that Annavinia is being truthful. "The imp was supposedly my Ancestors familiar. I just wanted answers."

    Horizon Hunters

    HP 39/39 | AC 20 (22 with ) | Fort +7, Ref +11, Will +8 | Perc +8 | Resist cold 1 elec 1 | Hero (0/3) | Exploration: Avoid notice | ♤♡♢♧☆

    Jack♢ listens to the poor groundskeeper's tale with a mildly-concerned look on his face. Near the end, he shrugs. "Sounds like fate dealt you a bad hand. You sure you can't just fold?"

    His black elven eyes shift to the previous groundskeeper's remains, perhaps pondering what to do with them, but decides to leave them be for the time being. Likewise, the gambler deems the ledger book to be too cumbersome to carry. The knowledge is more important to him than the evidence, anyway.

    Armed with this new information, Jack♢ rejoins the others. "Nordvick's up to some foul play and murdering, but he ain't the cause of this mess." He quickly briefs the other agents the information he's gained.

    "Ya'll reckon this Zirzip imp is still here? Bet we can escape by snuffing him out."

    (Still a few rooms left in the second floor. Then, the basement. Wanna see what's behind the double doors?)

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Jack shares what information he gathered as the groundskeeper is left wringing his hands nervously behind him as he follows along. Soon enough Dehliana’s and Selik come upstairs as well. "We didn't want to be all alone down there." Dehliana says as Selik looks grim faced. "We found the body in the bathroom."

    Jack leads the group into the next room. This spacious chamber serves as the upstairs common area and has a sense of fading grandeur that is accentuated by marble statues, mahogany bookcases, and framed paintings. Out of the dozens of pieces of still life and landscape there is one painting that draws the your attention: a portrait with eerily vibrant colors depicting a middle-aged human man with shallow skin, high cheekbones, an angular nose and green eyes. His chestnut hair is neatly pulled back and he wears rich clothing in an antiquated style. The portrait's subject has a remarkable resemblance to Annavinia that is both striking and undeniable. "That is Linneus." Annavinia nods to the portrait.

    GM Screen:

    Francine's Perception (E): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
    Quetzahl's Perception (E): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
    Jack♢'s Perception (E): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
    Ekaterina Elvana's Perception (T): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 Low-light Vision
    Charlies's Perception (E): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
    Ra'uf Steelwheels, Dog of War's Perception (T): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

    Ekaterina and Ra'uf recognizes that there is a glimpse of a piece of paper sticking out from portrait's backing. Retrieving and looking at the piece of paper it once again appears to be written in infernal. It is a single document that shouldn't take long to decipher with Annavinia's help.

    Annavinia reads over the documents. "This is a ritual capable of destroying The Covetous Flame: the artifact must be lit, then extinguished using three drops of blood from a member of Narikopolus bloodline. This can only be performed during the new moon in the hour before dawn."

    While searching the room you uncover a valuable gilt and pearl inlaid cigar box that Nordvick promises to hand over if the group survives the night. treasure bundle

    There is one closed door on the southern side of the room. From the floor plan you suspect this to be the Inspector Kellvan's room.

    Horizon Hunters

    HP 39/39 | AC 20 (22 with ) | Fort +7, Ref +11, Will +8 | Perc +8 | Resist cold 1 elec 1 | Hero (0/3) | Exploration: Avoid notice | ♤♡♢♧☆

    (How long do we have until the hour before dawn?)

    Jack♢ shuffles a deck cards while admiring the impressive room decor. No doubt a burglar like him is appraising each statue and painting, if only out of habit.

    His gaze turns to the portrait of Linneus Narikopolus. A wish-granting artifact certainly sounds tempting. But, as the people in the room can attest to, its powers are not worth the price. Namely, the price of signing an infernal contract that forces one to become a murderer. "Ya'll don't mind if we destroy the wish-granting bauble?" he asks the room. He then turns to Anavinia, smirking. "Think you can spare a few drops, hun?"

    "But first we gotta find the thing. Wonder if Inspector Kellvan has any clue."

    Radiant Oath

    [S05-09] [LEVEL BUMPED] Male Versatile Human Angel Summoner 5 | Eidolon Estes | Eidolon Contact | HP 89/89 w Toughness, AC 24 w +1 Studded Leather Armor (26 w Steel Shield raised), Fortitude** +12, Reflex* +11, Will** +12, Perception** +13, Stealth +4 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions 1 HP/min, Negative Resistance 1 | ◆◇↺

    “Let's inspect the room, maybe it's there.“ Charlies tells Jack. “And yes, let's destroy before anyone can use it.“ he agrees.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Charlies and Jack waste no time and opens the door to Kellvan's room. Inside you find a run-down suite containing a four-post bed, a mahogany chest of drawers, and an iron woodstove filled with smoldering coals. There is a metal tray outside of the door containing a serving from the evening's meal but the meal has been untouched. Muzzo peers inside and finds Kellvan lying face-down on the floor near his bed with his throat obviously cut.

    Annavinia gasps "The ghost...The ghost must have done this, right?!"

    Nordvick appears nervous as the group starts searching Kellvan's body to find a wax-sealed scroll.

    Dehliana turns to Nordvick, "Why are you so nervous?!" You're erratic behavior seems like you have somethign to hide."

    Nordvick responds, "I had no part in killing him if that's what you...you mean!" The two begin to yell at each other.

    Selik continues to remain calm to a fault and instead looks to the group to see what they make of this.

    If you open the wax-sealed scroll?:

    The scroll when opened indicates that Kellvan has authority to search the trading post for evidence related to unsolved---and unspecified---crimes. The scroll is from a nearby city: Nerosyan

    Grand Archive

    Female LG Human (Jadwiga) Half-elf Humanoid | HP 53/53 | AC 20 | Class DC 21 | F: +11, R: +10, W: +12 | Perc: +10, low-light vision | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Focus Points: 2/3 | Spell slots: 3/3(1st), 3/3(2nd), 2/2(3rd)

    Ekaterina follows Charlies and Jack into the inspector's room. "oh dear!" Ekaterina exclaims at the sight of the dead inspector.

    "What's this?" Ekaterina asks as she picks up the scroll. She turns to the others, ready to open the scroll. She waits for anyone to tell her off from opening the scroll.

    if no one objects I'll open the scroll.

    Radiant Oath

    2396852-2013 | CG Female Human | Gladiator | Swashbuckler Lvl 4 | Hero Points: 2/3 | Minor Healing Potion (2) | HP 56/56 | AC 21 (23 w/ buckler) | F/R/W 9/12/8 | Perc +8 | 35 feet | Class DC 20 | Acrobatics(E): +12, Stealth/Thievery: +10, Deception/Intimidation/Diplomacy/Performance: +9, Lore (PFS/Gladiatorial) +6, Athletics(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | ◆◇↺ |

    Fran tightens her grip on her hatchet, obviously really scared of what's going on around her.

    "You might as well open it and get it over with," she says to Ekaterina.

    Radiant Oath

    [S05-09] [LEVEL BUMPED] Male Versatile Human Angel Summoner 5 | Eidolon Estes | Eidolon Contact | HP 89/89 w Toughness, AC 24 w +1 Studded Leather Armor (26 w Steel Shield raised), Fortitude** +12, Reflex* +11, Will** +12, Perception** +13, Stealth +4 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions 1 HP/min, Negative Resistance 1 | ◆◇↺

    Charlies glances at Selik to judge whether Selik might know something before he turns to the quarreling persons. Sense Motive, Perception +8

    "Okay, calm down now. We will not be able to resolve what happened here if we quarrel. We should investigate the matter quickly but thoroughly if that is possible." he suggests, trying to calm himself as well after he sees the recent horror that he has just witnessed.

    "If we want to find the imp, I recognize their footprint below, in the pantry. We might need to begin looking from there." he shares to them.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Charlies looks over Selik and gets the feeling that he doesn't know anything more than your group already does. Selik seems to be more curious about how you seem to be handling the situation.

    Taking control of the situation Charlies suggests heading back downstairs where the Imp's footprints were found and also to the last place you haven't investigated, the cellar.

    Nordvick and Dehliana both agree to further searches and quiet down for a bit. As the group moves into the hallway towards the rooms, however, the walls begin to shake and a high pitched shriek emits from the room. DC 21 will save from everyone A skeletal, ghostlike humanoid appears in the corner of the hall. (Frightened 2 on a failure, fleeing on a crit fail.) Miscellaneous objects from the rooms decorations begin to rattle and suddenly fly towards Charlies. This ghost appears to have a loose resemblance to the spirit you saw earlier, and to the portrait in the lounge. Additionally some of the armor on the marble statues seems to come to life....

    Init:

    Francine's Initiative Using Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
    Quetzahl's Initiative Using Search: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
    Jack♢'s Initiative Using Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
    Ekaterina Elvana's Initiative: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
    Charlies's Initiative Using Defend (with Steel Shield Raised): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
    Ra'uf Steelwheels, Dog of War's Initiative Using Search: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
    Poltergeist: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
    Animated Armor: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

    ★★★
    Quite the Fright! Round 1

    Battlemap

    ──────────
    BOLD IS UP!:
    ──────────
    ➤ Charlies (44/44 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 hour) | Hold breath 5 rounds
    ⠀⠀➤ Estes (44/44 HP) │ Eidolon |
    Ghostly Figure (-0 HP)
    Fran (44/44 HP)
    Ekaterina (53/53 HP)
    Animated Armor (Red) (-0 HP)
    Animated Armor (Green) (-0 HP)
    Ra'uf (50/50 HP)
    Quetzahl (41/41 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 Hour)
    Jack (39/39 HP)

    Radiant Oath

    [S05-09] [LEVEL BUMPED] Male Versatile Human Angel Summoner 5 | Eidolon Estes | Eidolon Contact | HP 89/89 w Toughness, AC 24 w +1 Studded Leather Armor (26 w Steel Shield raised), Fortitude** +12, Reflex* +11, Will** +12, Perception** +13, Stealth +4 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions 1 HP/min, Negative Resistance 1 | ◆◇↺

    Where is the 'hold breath 5 rounds' coming from for Charlies?

    Charlies DC 21 Will save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
    Estes DC 21 Will save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

    "GHOST!" Charlies screams as he gets frightened of what he just sees. Unbothered by the ghost's presence, Estes silently goes forward while Charlies moves behind everyone, and bludgeons the Ghostly Figure with his wings.
    Wing Attack vs Ghostly Figure: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
    Wing Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 bludgeoning damage, plus 1 good damage vs evil creatures or those with a weakness to good damage

    And another.
    Wing Attack, Agile, MAP vs Ghostly Figure: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 10 - 4 = 12
    Wing Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 bludgeoning damage, plus 1 good damage vs evil creatures or those with a weakness to good damage

    ◆ Act Together (◆ Stride of Charlies, ◆ Stride of Estes)
    ◆ Strike
    ◆ Strike

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Ignore that, I didn't delete that field on the tracker when I resorted the spreadsheet. I have it fixed now.

    Charlies steps back as Estes flies in and batters the ghost with its wings. Estes wings pass through the strange ghost, but they do seem to drag out a little of the essence. Resistance 5

    The room bursts into a frenzy as books, plates, cups, and paintings all fling about the room at Estes.

    Telekinetic Storm vs Estes AC 19: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
    Damage: 3d12 ⇒ (10, 4, 10) = 24 Crit for 48

    Telekinetic Object vs Ra'uf AC 22: 1d20 + 13 - 5 ⇒ (20) + 13 - 5 = 28
    Damage: 2d12 ⇒ (1, 7) = 8 Crit for 16.

    The objects are too much strain for Charlies as he is unable to teher Estes to this world any longer and falls unconscious from the heavy toll.

    Ra'uf ends up taking a book to his snout as a stray book finds his way.

    ★★★
    Quite the Fright! Round 1

    Battlemap

    ──────────
    BOLD IS UP!:
    ──────────
    Charlies (0/44 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 hour) | Frightened 1 | Dying 2 | Prone | Unconscious
    ⠀⠀Estes (0/44 HP) │ Eidolon |
    Ghostly Figure (-5 HP)
    ➤ Fran (44/44 HP)
    ➤ Ekaterina (53/53 HP)
    Animated Armor (Red) (-0 HP)
    Animated Armor (Green) (-0 HP)
    Ra'uf (34/50 HP)
    Quetzahl (41/41 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 Hour)
    Jack (39/39 HP)

    Radiant Oath

    2396852-2013 | CG Female Human | Gladiator | Swashbuckler Lvl 4 | Hero Points: 2/3 | Minor Healing Potion (2) | HP 56/56 | AC 21 (23 w/ buckler) | F/R/W 9/12/8 | Perc +8 | 35 feet | Class DC 20 | Acrobatics(E): +12, Stealth/Thievery: +10, Deception/Intimidation/Diplomacy/Performance: +9, Lore (PFS/Gladiatorial) +6, Athletics(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | ◆◇↺ |

    Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

    Terrified, Fran backs away from the door towards the prone form of Charlies. She pulls out a healing potion and feeds it to him.

    Lesser Healing Potion: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 3) + 5 = 13


    ◆ Stride to Charlies
    ◆ Interact to draw healing potion
    ◆ Feed to Charlies

    Grand Archive

    Female LG Human (Jadwiga) Half-elf Humanoid | HP 53/53 | AC 20 | Class DC 21 | F: +11, R: +10, W: +12 | Perc: +10, low-light vision | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Focus Points: 2/3 | Spell slots: 3/3(1st), 3/3(2nd), 2/2(3rd)

    Will: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
    The ghost's sudden appearance gave Ekaterina a momentary bout of fright though it passes quickly and the witch is able to get a hold of herself. The witch Takes a step closer to the door before sending a blot of electricity at the ghost and the armor.
    Electric Arc: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
    damage: 3d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1, 2) + 4 = 10
    Reflex DC 21

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Frightened and scared Fran draws a potion and rushes to Charlies side. Ekaterina sends a shocking bolt through the armor and ghostly figure.

    Ghostly Figure Reflex DC 21: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
    Animated Armor Reflex DC 21: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

    The snapping charge doesn't seem to hurt the ghostly figure much. Resistance 5 but the armor takes even less as it skitters across the surface. Hardness 9

    The two suits of animated armor make a loud clashing sound as they slowly jumble forward towards the doorway. Two long glaives sweep through the entrance.

    Red Glaive vs Ra'uf AC 22: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
    Green Glaive vs Jack AC 22; Nimble Dodge: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

    ★★★
    Quite the Fright! Round 1/2

    Battlemap

    ──────────
    BOLD IS UP!:
    ──────────
    ➤ Charlies (13/44 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 hour) | Frightened 1 | Wounded 1 | Prone |
    ⠀⠀Estes (13/44 HP) │ Eidolon |
    Ghostly Figure (-10 HP)
    Fran (44/44 HP) │ Frightened 1
    Ekaterina (53/53 HP)
    Animated Armor (Red) (-0 HP)
    Animated Armor (Green) (-1 HP)
    ➤ Ra'uf (34/50 HP)
    ➤ Quetzahl (41/41 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 Hour)
    ➤ Jack (31/39 HP)

    Radiant Oath

    [S05-09] [LEVEL BUMPED] Male Versatile Human Angel Summoner 5 | Eidolon Estes | Eidolon Contact | HP 89/89 w Toughness, AC 24 w +1 Studded Leather Armor (26 w Steel Shield raised), Fortitude** +12, Reflex* +11, Will** +12, Perception** +13, Stealth +4 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions 1 HP/min, Negative Resistance 1 | ◆◇↺

    Charlies opens his eyes, recalling what just happened to Estes. He manifests his eidolon beside him, not minding to stay prone as his mechanism to hide, but not Hide. ”Is the ghost still there?” he sheepishly asks the others in front of him.

    ◆◆◆ Manifest Eidolon

    Radiant Oath

    Male CG Shoony (Bloodhound) Champion (Liberator) 6 | HP 78/78 | AC 25 | Fortitude (+12), Reflex (+9), Will (+12) | Perception (+10) | Speed 20 | Low-Light Vision | Default Exploration: Search +10 (+2 Init.) | Spells 2nd 1/1 1st 1/1 | Focus 2/2 | Hero Points 3 | Provisions: Moderate Healing Potion 1/1 | Active Conditions: Anitos' Guidance, Ghost Touch Axe | ◆◇↺

    "Aye, the ghost is still here, and it has friends. Let me see what I can do about that."

    ◆ Strike

    +1 Striking Greataxe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
    Slashing Damage: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (10, 7) + 4 = 21

    ◆ Strike

    +1 Striking Greataxe: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (19) + 11 - 5 = 25
    Slashing Damage: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (3, 10) + 4 = 17

    ◆ Strike

    +1 Striking Greataxe: 1d20 + 11 - 10 ⇒ (8) + 11 - 10 = 9
    Slashing Damage: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (12, 6) + 4 = 22

    If Green goes down, replace one strike with a ◆ Step and continue against Red.

    "And let me try to keep this from happening again."

    ↺ Liberating Step:
    Trigger An enemy damages, Grabs, or Grapples your ally, and both are within 15 feet of you.

    You free an ally from restraint. If the trigger was an ally taking damage, the ally gains resistance to all damage against the triggering damage equal to 2 + your level. The ally can attempt to break free of effects grabbing, restraining, immobilizing, or paralyzing them. They either attempt a new save against one such effect that allows a save, or attempt to Escape from one effect as a free action. If they can move, the ally can Step as a free action, even if they didn’t need to escape.

    Horizon Hunters

    HP 39/39 | AC 20 (22 with ) | Fort +7, Ref +11, Will +8 | Perc +8 | Resist cold 1 elec 1 | Hero (0/3) | Exploration: Avoid notice | ♤♡♢♧☆

    (Hm, this battle environment does not favor our party of six, or seven if you count the eidolon. I wonder if we could bait them to come to us, out of this bottleneck of a corridor?)

    (The bottleneck is especially unfavorable to Jack♢, who prefers areas with plenty of space to maneuver and flank. Trying to get sneak attacks off of feinting is most likely also off the table, since these statues are probably mindless. And my puny shortbow penetrates neither Resistance 5 or Hardness 9.)

    Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
    Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 (Reroll.)

    "Our odds don't look great, folks!" Jack♢ says without a hint of his usual moxie. "Think we need a game-changer, and quickly!"

    Despite this, he steps forward. Still keeping a deck of cards in one hand, he unsheathes his sword, and tries to cause damage to the violent marble statue.

    Shortsword: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 - 2 = 26
    Slashing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

    Shortsword: 1d20 + 10 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 4 - 2 = 16
    Slashing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

    ◆ Step, ◆ Quick Draw, ◆ Strike. Both aimed at green.
    (As a reminder, I always use Nimble Dodge reaction against the first attack aimed at me.)

    Verdant Wheel

    Male Iruxi Druid (Stormorder) 4 / HP 52/52, Perc +12, AC 21, Fort +10 Ref +8 Will +12 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, Focus 2/2 / Active conditions: Breath control

    The druid casts electric arc on green and red.

    Electric arc:2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 = 6 DC 19 Reflex

    Then he raises his shield.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Charlies awakens and begins remanifesting Estes for protection. Ra'uf's axe makes quite the clatter as it bounces off the front of the suit of armor. 1 Hit, but hardness 9.

    Quetzhal moves in to shock the pair.

    Red Reflex DC 19: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
    Green Reflex DC 19: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

    The electricity doesn't seem to hurt the animated armor as they continue to march along unhindered. Hardness 9.

    Jack tries what he can. Though his shortsword strikes true it does little but scratch the surface. Hardness 9.

    Right before your eyes the ghostly figure goes invisible once more, though objects still fly all around the room, hitting Ra'uf.

    I have removed the ghostly figure from the map for the time being until someone detects where it is at.

    Telekinetic Storm vs Ra'uf AC 22: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
    Damage: 3d12 ⇒ (8, 5, 3) = 16

    A small stone tile lifts up from teh floor near Ra'uf jabbing sharply inot his side.

    ★★★
    Quite the Fright! Round 1/2

    Battlemap

    ──────────
    BOLD IS UP!:
    ──────────
    Charlies (13/44 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 hour) | Wounded 1 | Prone |
    ⠀⠀Estes (13/44 HP) │ Eidolon |
    Ghostly Figure (-10 HP) │ Undetected.
    ➤ Fran (44/44 HP) │ Frightened 1
    ➤ Ekaterina (53/53 HP)
    Animated Armor (Red) (-0 HP)
    Animated Armor (Green) (-9 HP)
    Ra'uf (18/50 HP)
    Quetzahl (41/41 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 Hour)
    Jack (31/39 HP)

    Radiant Oath

    2396852-2013 | CG Female Human | Gladiator | Swashbuckler Lvl 4 | Hero Points: 2/3 | Minor Healing Potion (2) | HP 56/56 | AC 21 (23 w/ buckler) | F/R/W 9/12/8 | Perc +8 | 35 feet | Class DC 20 | Acrobatics(E): +12, Stealth/Thievery: +10, Deception/Intimidation/Diplomacy/Performance: +9, Lore (PFS/Gladiatorial) +6, Athletics(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | ◆◇↺ |

    Fran dances for Green, swinging her hips seductively.

    Dance, Acrobatic Performer: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
    If greater than their Will DC, she gets Panache

    Fran runs forward and attempts to tumble through Green's space.

    Tumble Through: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

    If that's a success she gains Panache if the Dancing failed!

    If Successful:

    Fran tumbles underneath the Armor's upraised arm and into the room. She turns and hurls her hatchet at Red.

    Hatchet vs Red: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

    She curses as the hatchet skips off Red's armor and into the wall.

    If Tumble Through unsuccessful:

    Fran swipes at Green with her hatchet.

    Hatchet vs Green: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

    She curses as the hatchet bounces off the armor and sends vibrations up her arm.


    ◆ Dance
    ◆ Stride/Tumble Through
    ◆ Strike (how depends on the tumble through result)

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Ekaterina is up.

    Grand Archive

    Female LG Human (Jadwiga) Half-elf Humanoid | HP 53/53 | AC 20 | Class DC 21 | F: +11, R: +10, W: +12 | Perc: +10, low-light vision | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Focus Points: 2/3 | Spell slots: 3/3(1st), 3/3(2nd), 2/2(3rd)

    Electricity not doing anything Ekaterina decides to use acid on Red instead. Acid Splash: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
    damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 +2 persistent acid damage

    Having made her shot the witch moves to the back.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Ekaterina tosses some acid onto the armor where it sizzles and pops. Hardness 9

    Fran dances past the armor, though it doesn't to notice, nor care. Panache. Tubling past Fran tries to chip through the armor and misses as she slips on the floor.

    The armor's glaives continue to poke their way through the doorway at Jack and Ra'uf.

    Red Glaive vs Ra'uf AC 22: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
    Red Glaive vs Ra'uf AC 22: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 11 - 5 = 21
    Red Glaive vs Ra'uf AC 22: 1d20 + 11 - 10 ⇒ (1) + 11 - 10 = 2

    Green Glaive vs Jack AC 22: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

    Green Glaive vs Jack AC 20: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (5) + 11 - 5 = 11
    Green Glaive vs Jack AC 20: 1d20 + 11 - 10 ⇒ (16) + 11 - 10 = 17

    Jack feels the end of the glaive stab into his hip.

    ★★★
    Quite the Fright! Round 2/3

    Battlemap

    ──────────
    BOLD IS UP!:
    ──────────
    ➤ Charlies (13/44 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 hour) | Wounded 1 | Prone |
    ⠀⠀➤ Estes (13/44 HP) │ Eidolon |
    Ghostly Figure (-10 HP) │ Undetected.
    Fran (44/44 HP) │ Frightened 1
    Ekaterina (53/53 HP)
    Animated Armor (Red) (-0 HP) │ Persistent Acid 2
    Animated Armor (Green) (-9 HP)
    ➤ Ra'uf (18/50 HP)
    ➤ Quetzahl (41/41 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 Hour)
    ➤ Jack (20/39 HP)

    Radiant Oath

    2396852-2013 | CG Female Human | Gladiator | Swashbuckler Lvl 4 | Hero Points: 2/3 | Minor Healing Potion (2) | HP 56/56 | AC 21 (23 w/ buckler) | F/R/W 9/12/8 | Perc +8 | 35 feet | Class DC 20 | Acrobatics(E): +12, Stealth/Thievery: +10, Deception/Intimidation/Diplomacy/Performance: +9, Lore (PFS/Gladiatorial) +6, Athletics(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | ◆◇↺ |

    Doesn't my frightened state go down? Or is there an effect in place?

    Radiant Oath

    Male CG Shoony (Bloodhound) Champion (Liberator) 6 | HP 78/78 | AC 25 | Fortitude (+12), Reflex (+9), Will (+12) | Perception (+10) | Speed 20 | Low-Light Vision | Default Exploration: Search +10 (+2 Init.) | Spells 2nd 1/1 1st 1/1 | Focus 2/2 | Hero Points 3 | Provisions: Moderate Healing Potion 1/1 | Active Conditions: Anitos' Guidance, Ghost Touch Axe | ◆◇↺

    Ra'uf takes a moment to heal his own wounds before continuing to try to chip through hardness 9.

    ◆ Battle Medicine

    Medicine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
    Healing: 4d8 ⇒ (3, 8, 1, 1) = 13 (first 2 only on Success, first is damage on Critical Failure)

    ◆ Strike

    +1 Striking Greataxe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
    Slashing Damage: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (10, 4) + 4 = 18

    ◆ Strike

    +1 Striking Greataxe: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (13) + 11 - 5 = 19
    Slashing Damage: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (8, 7) + 4 = 19

    Verdant Wheel

    Male Iruxi Druid (Stormorder) 4 / HP 52/52, Perc +12, AC 21, Fort +10 Ref +8 Will +12 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, Focus 2/2 / Active conditions: Breath control

    The druid moves and casts ray of frost on the green.

    Ray of frost:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

    Damage:2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 1) + 4 = 9

    Horizon Hunters

    HP 39/39 | AC 20 (22 with ) | Fort +7, Ref +11, Will +8 | Perc +8 | Resist cold 1 elec 1 | Hero (0/3) | Exploration: Avoid notice | ♤♡♢♧☆

    (Oh, right, Tumble Through is an option, so I do have an opportunity to flank and get sneak attacks here. Thanks for the reminder, Fran! However, currently, no one is providing a flank, even if I manage to Tumble Through. Guess I'll take this turn to heal a little and prepare to sneak attack the enemy next turn.)

    Jack♢ hops aside out of harm's way. "Gimme a sec."

    He lets his beloved deck of cards scatter in the battlefield, freeing his hand to grab and drink a healing potion.

    Minor healing potion: 1d8 ⇒ 7

    ◇ Drop deck of cards, ◆ Step, ◆ Interact to retrieve potion, ◆ Interact to drink potion.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Your frightened would indeed lower. The tracer has been updated to reflect that.

    Ra'uf's axe chips through the armor, breaking it before finally destroying it for good with his second swing. Quetzhal sends a freezing ray at the second suit of armor. It coats it in frost and rime but overall doesn't damage it. Hardness 9

    Jack tosses his cards into the air and drinks a healing potion to stay in the fight.

    ★★★
    Quite the Fright! Round 2/3

    Battlemap

    ──────────
    BOLD IS UP!:
    ──────────
    ➤ Charlies (13/44 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 hour) | Wounded 1 | Prone |
    ⠀⠀➤ Estes (13/44 HP) │ Eidolon |
    Ghostly Figure (-10 HP) │ Undetected | Invisible
    Fran (44/44 HP)
    Ekaterina (53/53 HP)
    Animated Armor (Red) (-0 HP) │ Persistent Acid 2
    Ra'uf (29/50 HP)
    Quetzahl (41/41 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 Hour)
    Jack (27/39 HP)

    Radiant Oath

    [S05-09] [LEVEL BUMPED] Male Versatile Human Angel Summoner 5 | Eidolon Estes | Eidolon Contact | HP 89/89 w Toughness, AC 24 w +1 Studded Leather Armor (26 w Steel Shield raised), Fortitude** +12, Reflex* +11, Will** +12, Perception** +13, Stealth +4 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions 1 HP/min, Negative Resistance 1 | ◆◇↺

    Charlies sends healing to Ra'uf from a distance for 2-action Heal: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 HP while Estes moves close to the door opening. He then quickly patches himself with some bandages from his Healer's Tools.
    DC 15 Medicine Check to Treat Wounds: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

    ◆◆ Act Together (◆◆ Cast a Spell, 1st-level Heal of Charlies, ◆ Stride of Estes)
    ◆ Battle Medicine

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Keep in mind you are still prone Charlies.

    Charlies sends some healing to Ra'uf as he bandages himself up from the beating he took moments ago, but his bandgaes are all tangled up.

    Telekinetic Storm vs Fran AC FF 18: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
    Damage: 3d12 ⇒ (1, 1, 12) = 14 Crit for 28.

    Telekinetic Object vs Ra'uf AC FF 20: 1d20 + 13 - 5 ⇒ (6) + 13 - 5 = 14

    The door Fran is standing in Suddenly slams into her face, breaking her nose i an instant before swinging open once more as the invisible ghostly figure strikes.

    ★★★
    Quite the Fright! Round 3

    Battlemap

    ──────────
    BOLD IS UP!:
    ──────────
    Charlies (13/44 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 hour) | Wounded 1 | Prone |
    ⠀⠀Estes (13/44 HP) │ Eidolon |
    Ghostly Figure (-10 HP) │ Undetected | Invisible
    ➤ Fran (16/44 HP)
    ➤ Ekaterina (53/53 HP)
    Animated Armor (Red) (-0 HP) │ Persistent Acid 2
    Ra'uf (42/50 HP)
    Quetzahl (41/41 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 Hour)
    Jack (27/39 HP)

    Radiant Oath

    2396852-2013 | CG Female Human | Gladiator | Swashbuckler Lvl 4 | Hero Points: 2/3 | Minor Healing Potion (2) | HP 56/56 | AC 21 (23 w/ buckler) | F/R/W 9/12/8 | Perc +8 | 35 feet | Class DC 20 | Acrobatics(E): +12, Stealth/Thievery: +10, Deception/Intimidation/Diplomacy/Performance: +9, Lore (PFS/Gladiatorial) +6, Athletics(U): +1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | ◆◇↺ |

    Fran yells in pain at her broken nose. She's even more frustrated at the fact that she can't even see her assailant. She reaches for a healing potion, pops the cork and drinks it down.

    Lesser Healing Potion: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (8, 2) + 5 = 15

    She raises her buckler in front of her in case the door decides to act up again.

    Fran is not equipped to deal with ghosts!


    ◆◆ Interact to draw and drink the potion
    ◆ Raise Buckler

    Grand Archive

    Female LG Human (Jadwiga) Half-elf Humanoid | HP 53/53 | AC 20 | Class DC 21 | F: +11, R: +10, W: +12 | Perc: +10, low-light vision | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Focus Points: 2/3 | Spell slots: 3/3(1st), 3/3(2nd), 2/2(3rd)

    Seeing her previous spells not doing much Ekaterina tries to identify a weakness.
    Crafting: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
    "Acid didn't work, electricity didn't work either. How about ice then?" Ekaterina murmurs to herself as she casts a hex at Red before ice starts climbing up the armor's limbs.
    Using Elemental Betrayal hex(Cold) then following up with Clinging Ice cantrip.
    Also, not sure which skill is needed to recall knowledge on the armor so used Crafting.
    one action: Recall knowledge
    One action: Elemental betrayal
    One action: Clinging Ice

    Clinging Ice: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 2, 4) + 3 = 11

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    ran drinks a potion and raises her buckler to block the door. Ekaterina is not able to identify any weaknesses in the Animated Armor. Though once the armor is brought to half health the armor breaks and the hardness goes away, also lowers the AC.

    Ekaterina causes ice to cling all along the joints, making the armor move slower.

    Red Glaive vs Ra'uf AC 22: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
    Red Glaive vs Ra'uf AC 22: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (4) + 11 - 5 = 10
    Red Glaive vs Ra'uf AC 22: 1d20 + 11 - 10 ⇒ (1) + 11 - 10 = 2

    ★★★
    Quite the Fright! Round 3/4

    Battlemap

    ──────────
    BOLD IS UP!:
    ──────────
    ➤ Charlies (13/44 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 hour) | Wounded 1 | Prone |
    ⠀⠀➤ Estes (13/44 HP) │ Eidolon |
    Ghostly Figure (-10 HP) │ Undetected | Invisible
    Fran (31/44 HP)
    Ekaterina (53/53 HP)
    Animated Armor (Red) (-2 HP) │ Persistent Acid 2
    ➤ Ra'uf (42/50 HP)
    ➤ Quetzahl (41/41 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 Hour)
    ➤ Jack (27/39 HP)

    Radiant Oath

    Male CG Shoony (Bloodhound) Champion (Liberator) 6 | HP 78/78 | AC 25 | Fortitude (+12), Reflex (+9), Will (+12) | Perception (+10) | Speed 20 | Low-Light Vision | Default Exploration: Search +10 (+2 Init.) | Spells 2nd 1/1 1st 1/1 | Focus 2/2 | Hero Points 3 | Provisions: Moderate Healing Potion 1/1 | Active Conditions: Anitos' Guidance, Ghost Touch Axe | ◆◇↺

    Ra'uf looks around, noticing that only he is in the room with the animated armor. "Guess I'll just finish up myself, then?"

    ◆ Step

    ◆ Strike

    +1 Striking Greataxe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
    Slashing Damage: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (10, 8) + 4 = 22

    ◆ Strike

    +1 Striking Greataxe: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (16) + 11 - 5 = 22
    Slashing Damage: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (2, 5) + 4 = 11

    Horizon Hunters

    HP 39/39 | AC 20 (22 with ) | Fort +7, Ref +11, Will +8 | Perc +8 | Resist cold 1 elec 1 | Hero (0/3) | Exploration: Avoid notice | ♤♡♢♧☆

    If Rauf finishes the enemy:
    With the fall of the automaton, the next course of action is to locate the last remaining enemy: the ghost. Jack♢ slinks further along the corridor, keeping his elven eyes peeled for any signs of movement.

    ◆ Stride, ◆ Seek, ◆ Seek. Perception +8.

    If Rauf doesn't finish the enemy:
    Sensing that an opportune moment has presented itself, Jack♢ emerges from his safe spot, dashing to the enemy's flank. "Two can play this game, y'know!"

    Shortsword: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
    Slashing damage plus sneak attack: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (4) = 10

    Shortsword: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 10 - 4 = 13
    Slashing damage plus sneak attack: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + (1) = 11

    ◆ Stride, ◆ Strike, ◆ Strike

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    Ra'uf' axe cleaves right through the armor sending the pieces scattering down the hallway.

    @Jack you can seek in a 30' cone or a 15' burst somewhere. Where would you care to seek for the invisible foe? I added some templates on the map for you all to use.

    Radiant Oath

    [S05-09] [LEVEL BUMPED] Male Versatile Human Angel Summoner 5 | Eidolon Estes | Eidolon Contact | HP 89/89 w Toughness, AC 24 w +1 Studded Leather Armor (26 w Steel Shield raised), Fortitude** +12, Reflex* +11, Will** +12, Perception** +13, Stealth +4 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions 1 HP/min, Negative Resistance 1 | ◆◇↺

    Charlies and Estes move forward respectively and helps the others Seek the invisible enemy, looking in the same direction along the hallway they are at. Both have Perception +8 to Seek

    ◆ Act Together (◆ Stride of Charlies, ◆ Stride of Estes)
    ◆ Seek of Charlies
    ◆ Seek of Estes

    Horizon Hunters

    HP 39/39 | AC 20 (22 with ) | Fort +7, Ref +11, Will +8 | Perc +8 | Resist cold 1 elec 1 | Hero (0/3) | Exploration: Avoid notice | ♤♡♢♧☆

    (Guess I'll do 30-feet cone, pointing further down the hall.)

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ | ★

    GM Screen:

    Charlies's Perception (E): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
    EstesPerception (E): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
    Jack♢'s Perception (E): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
    Jack♢'s Perception (E): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

    Jack is unable to spot any signs of the invisible foe, though Charlies and Estes both spot it's form wavering just south of Jack. The undead is now hidden to Charlies and Estes. Undetected to everyone else.

    ★★★
    Quite the Fright! Round 3/4

    Battlemap

    ──────────
    BOLD IS UP!:
    ──────────
    Charlies (13/44 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 hour) | Wounded 1 | Prone |
    ⠀⠀Estes (13/44 HP) │ Eidolon |
    Ghostly Figure (-10 HP) │ Undetected | Hidden (Charlies/Estes) | Invisible
    Fran (31/44 HP)
    Ekaterina (53/53 HP)
    Ra'uf (42/50 HP)
    ➤ Quetzahl (41/41 HP) │ Sickened 1 (1 Hour)
    Jack (27/39 HP)

    201 to 250 of 402 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius (PF2) Outpost VI: Devil at the Crossroads All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.