[Gameday XI] GM Zin's CORE 10-10 The Shattered Shield (Inactive)

Game Master Zin Z'arin

Tier 4-5 with 4-player adjustment
Slides


551 to 598 of 598 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

male human fighter 5, HP 50, AC 21; T 13; FF 18; F +6, R +5, W +4, Init. +8, Perc. +7

Aye...let's get this done... Theron says as he spits a mouthful of bile out and downs a waterskin in one go.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Moving forward despite the awful stench, you move into a room that was clearly once a shrine with several sarcophagi. Now, it's been turned into a casino, using two of the sarcophagi as gaming tables. The dwarven dealers for those games, as well as a half-elf bouncer, rush out as soon as you enter, clearly fearing the casino is being raided by the authorities. optional encounter that we're skipping since the game has taken so long

Moving through to the next room, you find a grand burial chamber with a large dais in the center. It appears to have been converted into a ritual chamber. Two concentric circles of ornate runes have been scrawled in chalk atop the dais. The dais itself is surrounded by four obelisks, each of which is topped with an inverted tetrahedron clasped by a black stone claw. Each of the crystals emits a strange, crimson glow.

please put yourselves in the yellow box, and then I'll describe who you see and what else is happening.

Grand Lodge

male human fighter 5, HP 50, AC 21; T 13; FF 18; F +6, R +5, W +4, Init. +8, Perc. +7

can someone put me right beside Iladora please? on my phone right now...computer is acting weird...ty!

The Exchange

CN Male Halfling Cleric of Calistria 1/Rogue 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 18, touch 13, FF 16 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 vs. fear | Init +2 | Speed 20 ft | Perception +9 (+10 traps), Sense Motive +7 | Spells: 0 - 3, 1st - 3/3 | Channel 3/3 | Bit of Luck 3/6, Copycat 6/6 | Active Conditions: none | Reroll used
Theron Randallas wrote:
can someone put me right beside Iladora please? on my phone right now...computer is acting weird...ty!

Done!

Grand Lodge

Paladin 5 - AC 22 T 12 FF 21 CMD 18- HP 36/36 -Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 , Init +3 Perc +2, Sense M +0, Smite 0/2, LoH 0/4, Base Speed 20

Menudo draws his semi-reliable Wand of Shield and attempts to use it.

Not sure how many chances I get on the way, but I'll roll as many as I need either way, and you can let me know if there's enough time.

UMD: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

A mystical force surrounds Menudo, shielding him somewhat.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

sorry, no update, because I ran out of time reading the game so far.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

You see a human-like creature preparing a ritual of some sort as she converses with a small doll. "Soon my little friend, soon we will ascend, and we will finally have the power to reach beyond this world!" The little doll responds in a sweet, almost childlike voice, murmuring hopeful encouragements.

A moment later, the larger one notices you are in the room, smirks at you and says "Well, found us, have you? It’s too late now. As soon as my employer gets here I shall become something more powerful than you can possibly imagine!" As she cackles madly at her own declaration, the
doll interjects "Not fair, sweet queen, not fair! A game must be played before you can be declared the victor!"

At this, the woman stops cackling and a strangely serious look comes over her face. "Quite right, quite right. Well, would-be heroes? Shall we play a game for the shard?"

Zaashakar proposes a simple game that involves spinning the shard upon the ground; if the shard comes to rest pointing at Zaashakar, the PCs must agree to leave the Alhanzir Cemetery and not return for exactly 24 hours. If the shard comes to rest pointing at any of the PCs, one of them must assist her in completing her ritual, after which she will relinquish the shard to them.

if you use detect evil:
they are both very evil

kn. religion DC 11:
the woman is a ghoul with class levels

The Exchange

CN Male Halfling Cleric of Calistria 1/Rogue 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 18, touch 13, FF 16 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 vs. fear | Init +2 | Speed 20 ft | Perception +9 (+10 traps), Sense Motive +7 | Spells: 0 - 3, 1st - 3/3 | Channel 3/3 | Bit of Luck 3/6, Copycat 6/6 | Active Conditions: none | Reroll used

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

"That much carrion in a tomb, meeting a ghoul was inevitable," Milo mutters under his breath. "I don't like the sound of her game."

Grand Lodge

Paladin 5 - AC 22 T 12 FF 21 CMD 18- HP 36/36 -Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 , Init +3 Perc +2, Sense M +0, Smite 0/2, LoH 0/4, Base Speed 20

Menudo speaks grimly. "I propose a different game. It's called..."

He pauses dramatically...

"Send to the Boneyard."

Initiative?

Grand Lodge

male human fighter 5, HP 50, AC 21; T 13; FF 18; F +6, R +5, W +4, Init. +8, Perc. +7

I like that game, Menudo... Theron says as he grips his blade tightly, knowing battle imminent.

Scarab Sages

N Male Human Cleric of Urgathoa 5 | HP: 43/43 | AC 18 Touch 11 FF 17 | CMD: 17 | Saves F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init: +1 | Speed 20 ft | Perception +2; Motive +6 | Spells: 1st - 6/6, 2nd - 5/5, 3rd - 3/3 | Channel 5/5 | Battle Rage 5/5, Bleeding Touch 5/5 | Active Conditions: Enlarge Person 5 minutes

"Surely you don't intend to raise arms against them before they tell us what their ritual is for? I for one am intrigued."

Sovereign Court

LN (she/her) gnome cleric of Abadar 2 | HP 13 | AC 21/12/20; -6 ACP | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; +2 vs. illusions | Perc +5 (low-light vision) | Stealth +5 | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 3/4 |

Zim waits for someone to make the first move.

religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

"She's a ghoul, so be careful."

Silver Crusade

Female Human Ranger 4 | AC: 20/14/17 | HP: 36/36| Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | CMB +8 (+2 sunder), CMD 20 (+2 vs sunder) | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 urban terrain, +2 vs undead)

At Menudo's words, Iladora hoists her sword. "Agreed!"

I say roll for initiative. Iladora would charge, but I don't see the enemy on the map lol.

Scarab Sages

N Male Human Cleric of Urgathoa 5 | HP: 43/43 | AC 18 Touch 11 FF 17 | CMD: 17 | Saves F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init: +1 | Speed 20 ft | Perception +2; Motive +6 | Spells: 1st - 6/6, 2nd - 5/5, 3rd - 3/3 | Channel 5/5 | Battle Rage 5/5, Bleeding Touch 5/5 | Active Conditions: Enlarge Person 5 minutes

Red shrugs. Nobody appreciates his people.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Initiative:

Iladora: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Menudo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Milo: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Red: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Theron: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Zim: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
ghoul: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

The ghoul climbs up the platform and does something to a crystal.

Theron finds himself targeted by a ray from the crystal.
attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 but the ray misses.

The party is up.

The Exchange

CN Male Halfling Cleric of Calistria 1/Rogue 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 18, touch 13, FF 16 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 vs. fear | Init +2 | Speed 20 ft | Perception +9 (+10 traps), Sense Motive +7 | Spells: 0 - 3, 1st - 3/3 | Channel 3/3 | Bit of Luck 3/6, Copycat 6/6 | Active Conditions: none | Reroll used

Milo moves up behind Theron and lightly touches his ally's arm. "Remember, having a halfling around is lucky. Now go kill her, hard and fast."

Using his Bit of Luck granted power on Theron: "You can touch a willing creature as a standard action, giving it a bit of luck. For the next round, any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result."

Grand Lodge

Paladin 5 - AC 22 T 12 FF 21 CMD 18- HP 36/36 -Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 , Init +3 Perc +2, Sense M +0, Smite 0/2, LoH 0/4, Base Speed 20

Menudo moves in on the despicable thing and swings but, wary of a dangerous foe, he chooses to do so very carefully.

Attacking defensively: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 4 = 13

My gold's on that missing, but here's damage just in case.

damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Menudo has 3 ranks in acrobatics, his AC is now 23 for the turn.

Grand Lodge

male human fighter 5, HP 50, AC 21; T 13; FF 18; F +6, R +5, W +4, Init. +8, Perc. +7

Theron flashes the halfling a smile.

Aye...that I can do... he says as he moves to catch the ghoul between himself and Menudo.

attack, PA, FF: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 251d8 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 4 = 9
attack2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Scarab Sages

N Male Human Cleric of Urgathoa 5 | HP: 43/43 | AC 18 Touch 11 FF 17 | CMD: 17 | Saves F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init: +1 | Speed 20 ft | Perception +2; Motive +6 | Spells: 1st - 6/6, 2nd - 5/5, 3rd - 3/3 | Channel 5/5 | Battle Rage 5/5, Bleeding Touch 5/5 | Active Conditions: Enlarge Person 5 minutes

"Feel free to tell us your cunning plan. We still care!"

Red punctuates this request with a slash.

+1 Scythe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Slashing Damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 6 = 11

It's more of a question mark.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Ranger 4 | AC: 20/14/17 | HP: 36/36| Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | CMB +8 (+2 sunder), CMD 20 (+2 vs sunder) | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 urban terrain, +2 vs undead)

"Rrraaaaaaaaah!" Venting all her anger, Iladora rushes up to the creature and brings her sword down in a powerful chop.

Greatsword - Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 - 2 = 16
Damage + Power Attack: 2d6 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 5) + 6 + 6 = 22

Sovereign Court

LN (she/her) gnome cleric of Abadar 2 | HP 13 | AC 21/12/20; -6 ACP | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; +2 vs. illusions | Perc +5 (low-light vision) | Stealth +5 | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 3/4 |

Taking the opportunity while away from the prying eyes of the Pure Legion, Zim holds out her holy symbol and intones a prayer to Abadar. Casts bless on the party. +1 on attacks and saves vs. fear

Grand Lodge

Paladin 5 - AC 22 T 12 FF 21 CMD 18- HP 36/36 -Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 , Init +3 Perc +2, Sense M +0, Smite 0/2, LoH 0/4, Base Speed 20
Zim Alula wrote:
Casts bless on the party. +1 on attacks and saves vs. fear

Would that be retroactive to our other actions?


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

She begins to cast a spell, casting defensively.

CL check, roll only: 1d20 ⇒ 20 success.

Iladora finds herself touched by a spell.
fort save, please.

if you fail, DC 17:

You become painfully malformed. Your limbs twist and buckle, while its body contorts uncontrollably, shifting and warping. You suffer excruciating pain and take 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8 points of nonlethal damage, 1 point of Dexterity damage, and 1 point of Constitution damage, and your speed is reduced by 10 feet.

pass or fail, you need to save again next turn until the spell ends.

She also has one of the crystals target Menudo.

attack, ranged touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 nope.

Party is up. Please post your save before the rest of your turn, Iladora.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

I forgot to note everyone's attacks hit but Red's.

Grand Lodge

Paladin 5 - AC 22 T 12 FF 21 CMD 18- HP 36/36 -Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 , Init +3 Perc +2, Sense M +0, Smite 0/2, LoH 0/4, Base Speed 20

Not sure if I can 5's step there, I belive it would be considered stepping out of difficult terrain, and thus ok.

Menudo moves into a strategic position and throws caution to the wind.

Attack with flank: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Finally, a freaking critical threat!

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Bless was not included.

Scarab Sages

N Male Human Cleric of Urgathoa 5 | HP: 43/43 | AC 18 Touch 11 FF 17 | CMD: 17 | Saves F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init: +1 | Speed 20 ft | Perception +2; Motive +6 | Spells: 1st - 6/6, 2nd - 5/5, 3rd - 3/3 | Channel 5/5 | Battle Rage 5/5, Bleeding Touch 5/5 | Active Conditions: Enlarge Person 5 minutes

"I tried."

+1 Scythe: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 2 = 28
Slashing Damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (4, 1) + 6 = 11

The Exchange

CN Male Halfling Cleric of Calistria 1/Rogue 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 18, touch 13, FF 16 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 vs. fear | Init +2 | Speed 20 ft | Perception +9 (+10 traps), Sense Motive +7 | Spells: 0 - 3, 1st - 3/3 | Channel 3/3 | Bit of Luck 3/6, Copycat 6/6 | Active Conditions: none | Reroll used

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Milo sees the spell, but has absolute no idea what it did to Iladora. However, he was planning to spread around his goddess's favors anyway, so he moves up behind the ranger to grant her a bit of luck. It certainly seems a better tactic than putting himself within reach of a ghoul.

Bit of Luck (on Iladora):
"You can touch a willing creature as a standard action, giving it a bit of luck. For the next round, any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result."

This won't affect the initial save, but will affect the next round's save, and any attacks she makes this round.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Ranger 4 | AC: 20/14/17 | HP: 36/36| Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | CMB +8 (+2 sunder), CMD 20 (+2 vs sunder) | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 urban terrain, +2 vs undead)

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Ooo, just barely.

Iladora feels her body start to warp under her, but she forces it away (briefly).

Greatsword - Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 - 2 = 23 (+2 Favored Enemy if she's undead, I forgot this last round)
Damage + Power Attack: 2d6 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 1) + 6 + 6 = 17 (+2 Favored Enemy if she's undead)

The Exchange

CN Male Halfling Cleric of Calistria 1/Rogue 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 18, touch 13, FF 16 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 vs. fear | Init +2 | Speed 20 ft | Perception +9 (+10 traps), Sense Motive +7 | Spells: 0 - 3, 1st - 3/3 | Channel 3/3 | Bit of Luck 3/6, Copycat 6/6 | Active Conditions: none | Reroll used

bit of luck on Iladora's attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 - 2 + 2 = 12
Nope, no crit threat, but I wanted to check, just in case! And yes, we know she's a ghoul.

Sovereign Court

LN (she/her) gnome cleric of Abadar 2 | HP 13 | AC 21/12/20; -6 ACP | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; +2 vs. illusions | Perc +5 (low-light vision) | Stealth +5 | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 3/4 |

Don't forget, most of us are sickened. I think Milo and Menudo are the only ones who aren't.

Zim moves up to give Theron a boost. (Inspiring Word - +2 on attack, skill checks, ability checks and saving throws for 1 round) She waves her spear "threateningly" at the ghoul while she's there.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Ranger 4 | AC: 20/14/17 | HP: 36/36| Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | CMB +8 (+2 sunder), CMD 20 (+2 vs sunder) | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 urban terrain, +2 vs undead)
Milo Nimblefingers wrote:

[dice=bit of luck on Iladora's attack]1d20+9-2+2

Nope, no crit threat, but I wanted to check, just in case! And yes, we know she's a ghoul.

Thanks! Sorry I didn't realize you had ninja'd me.

Grand Lodge

male human fighter 5, HP 50, AC 21; T 13; FF 18; F +6, R +5, W +4, Init. +8, Perc. +7

yeah...forgot the sickened last round...so take 2 damage off..my bad!

Theron shifts his stance to open up Red to gut her from behind. He slashes at her with a mighty cross cut.

attack, sickened, IW, PA, FF: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 - 2 + 2 + 1 = 131d8 + 4 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 4 - 2 = 11[ooc]edit..forgot Bless...so adding +1 to the roll...not likely gonna make a difference..[ooc]


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Working together, you shred the evil ghoul.

Iladora, please roll 5 more fort saves. I'll roll the damage for any you fail.

As she falls, the little doll begins to cry out to you, "I’m free! Free from that evil witch! Please take me with you and allow me to serve Abadar
with a righteous ally!"

sense motive, DC 25:
she's lying. You think she wants you to touch her because that will somehow hurt you.

if you detect evil:
She is still giving off a very, very evil aura

Silver Crusade

Female Human Ranger 4 | AC: 20/14/17 | HP: 36/36| Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | CMB +8 (+2 sunder), CMD 20 (+2 vs sunder) | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 urban terrain, +2 vs undead)

Fortitude 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Fortitude 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Fortitude 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Fortitude 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Fortitude 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Cannot hope to make that Sense Motive check. I'll wait to find out the effects of the spell before saying anything.

Grand Lodge

Paladin 5 - AC 22 T 12 FF 21 CMD 18- HP 36/36 -Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 , Init +3 Perc +2, Sense M +0, Smite 0/2, LoH 0/4, Base Speed 20

Menudo turns to the doll thing...

"Tell us where the shield is, things might go better for you."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

The Exchange

CN Male Halfling Cleric of Calistria 1/Rogue 1 | HP 15/15 | AC 18, touch 13, FF 16 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 vs. fear | Init +2 | Speed 20 ft | Perception +9 (+10 traps), Sense Motive +7 | Spells: 0 - 3, 1st - 3/3 | Channel 3/3 | Bit of Luck 3/6, Copycat 6/6 | Active Conditions: none | Reroll used

Iladora's gets to roll twice on one of those Fort saves thanks to bit of luck.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Silver Crusade

Female Human Ranger 4 | AC: 20/14/17 | HP: 36/36| Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | CMB +8 (+2 sunder), CMD 20 (+2 vs sunder) | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 urban terrain, +2 vs undead)

Fortitude reroll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Heh, yea that figures.

Grand Lodge

male human fighter 5, HP 50, AC 21; T 13; FF 18; F +6, R +5, W +4, Init. +8, Perc. +7

sense motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15going for a hail mary..with a 20 and a few aids, i might hit it...lol...yeah, right...

What are you...some sort of possessed doll or some such? Theron asks, not sure of what he is looking at


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

The doll answers Menudo sweetly "Pick me up and I'll show you."

It ignores Theron.

For Iladora, that's four failures. You take 4 dex and 4 con damage, as well as 8d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 2, 1, 2, 5, 2, 2) = 25 damage. (this will all go away as soon as the scenario ends, because it's damage not drain.)

What do you do about the doll, team?

Scarab Sages

N Male Human Cleric of Urgathoa 5 | HP: 43/43 | AC 18 Touch 11 FF 17 | CMD: 17 | Saves F +6 R +2 W +6 | Init: +1 | Speed 20 ft | Perception +2; Motive +6 | Spells: 1st - 6/6, 2nd - 5/5, 3rd - 3/3 | Channel 5/5 | Battle Rage 5/5, Bleeding Touch 5/5 | Active Conditions: Enlarge Person 5 minutes

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

"I'm sure the Pure Legion would like to learn about a dutiful artifact such as yourself. Can you move on your own?"

Grand Lodge

Paladin 5 - AC 22 T 12 FF 21 CMD 18- HP 36/36 -Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 , Init +3 Perc +2, Sense M +0, Smite 0/2, LoH 0/4, Base Speed 20

Menudo takes out his winter blanket, and tries to trap the thing in it.

Grapple check?

Silver Crusade

Female Human Ranger 4 | AC: 20/14/17 | HP: 36/36| Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | CMB +8 (+2 sunder), CMD 20 (+2 vs sunder) | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 urban terrain, +2 vs undead)

Ouch! With the Con damage and the couple of points I lost earlier, that leaves me at exactly 1 hit point. I'm gonna go ahead and expend a charge or two from my wand, just so I don't trip and fall unconscious on our way out of here.

Cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

It's small enough that Menudo is able to grab it.

Menudo, are you trying to cover its head so it can't speak or look around, or just wrapping it up while leaving its head free?

Grand Lodge

Paladin 5 - AC 22 T 12 FF 21 CMD 18- HP 36/36 -Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 , Init +3 Perc +2, Sense M +0, Smite 0/2, LoH 0/4, Base Speed 20

Bundling it up, completely covered, like a hobo sack.

Sovereign Court

LN (she/her) gnome cleric of Abadar 2 | HP 13 | AC 21/12/20; -6 ACP | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; +2 vs. illusions | Perc +5 (low-light vision) | Stealth +5 | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 3/4 |

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Zim looks suspiciously at the doll. "What are you? And why are you talking?" Aside to the rest of the team, "Wasn't the ghoul thing talking to it before we came in?"


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Looking around, you are able to find the shield fragment. Having succeeded at your mission, you leave, relieved. The venture captain congratulates you on a successful mission.

OK, team, that's the end. I'll get sheets out in a day or two for you. On behalf of the team for Gameday, I'm sorry that this turned out to be a rough experience, and hope you'll stay around for more play by post games.

Grand Lodge

male human fighter 5, HP 50, AC 21; T 13; FF 18; F +6, R +5, W +4, Init. +8, Perc. +7

Say the word, Menudo...and i'll crush that thing into little pieces...I don't trust it...but as long as it's bound, it shouldn't be a problem. Theron says as he eyes the bundle in case anything warrants his attention.

upon reaching the lodge, a scroll sits waiting for them to return. Theron and Menudo's names are on it. the warrior cracks the seal while the paladin hands off the doll.

Hmm...looks like our presence is "requested", my friend. We are to make our way to Taldor at once. So much for a day off. No rest for the wicked, eh? he chuckles as he raids the kitchen and wine cellar for the trip to Taldor.

gg guys...i'm sure i'll be at a table with at least one of you in the near future...other than Menudo that is..lol...

Grand Lodge

Paladin 5 - AC 22 T 12 FF 21 CMD 18- HP 36/36 -Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 , Init +3 Perc +2, Sense M +0, Smite 0/2, LoH 0/4, Base Speed 20

"I think the Dark Archive would be very interested in this abomination. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll send it after us when it eventually escapes, gets stolen, or takes over the whole damn lodge. Thank you all for an... interesting mission."

551 to 598 of 598 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Gameday XI] GM Zin's CORE 10-10 The Shattered Shield All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.