DM Eric's Hells' Vengeance Campaign

Game Master Eric Swanson

Week 1; Day 4

Rebellion Points: 6

Maps and Slides

LOOT LIST


1 to 50 of 557 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

OK let's get this show on the road!

The town of Longacre sits just outside the fringes of the Whisperwood. A few lights shine in the streets and windows, and the occasional snippet of conversation or laughter issues from open doors, but here on the outskirts of town, the night is quiet and dark. Sparse clouds scud across the sky, momentarily obscuring the dim light from the moon overhead. Across a scrubby field, barely distinguishable under the starry sky, a darkened, fortlike compound hunches in the distance.

After touching bases with your main contact Cimri Staelish (known to all of you as an ambitious local crook) she has enlisted you all in her first major heist. After meeting her outside the town for a nighttime raid. Once all of you have joined up you greet Cimri who gives you all an impatient look.

Cimri points toward the dim structure. “That’s it — Louslik Tannery. Here’s the job: We break in, sack Ol’ Louslik’s office, take whatever’s shiny, and get out before the sheriff shows up. If we get separated, meet back at the Ash House by dawn.” Dull moonlight glints across her dagger as she flicks it in emphasis. “If you get pinched, remember: you’re mute. Keep your mouth shut, and I’ll handle things. I got assurances that we won’t take any blame if things go south. But get chatty and I’ll let you rot.” A beat passes as she looks all of you over with a calculating gleam in her eye. Then her usual crooked smirk appears. “If you don’t screw things up, we’ll all be drinking on Razelago’s coin come dawn. Let’s do this.”

OK feel free to ask any questions here. I know you probably have a bunch of questions here they have, and if you want the opportunity to retroactively conduct
reconnaissance around the tannery, please give me the appropriate Skill Checks.


"I'm pretty stealthy. Anyone else?" (That's a lot of words for the mostly silent man in black.)


Male Human URogue 2 | AC: 17/14/13| HP: 4/18 | Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +3 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | Init +4 | Perception +5 (low-light, darkvision 10 ft) |
Attack:
shortsword +6, 1d6+1/19-20 (1d8+1 if opponent is unaware)

Hal slides his sword from its sheath, reassured by its leathery hiss. "She'll do it, too. I've seen it happen." That wasn't, strictly speaking, true, but Cimri's reputation preceded her. Hal is dressed in simple leather armor, which offers little protection but also won't make noise and give him away. One side of his face is that of a young human man, brown hair, conventionally attractive. The other, however, is scarred and covered in scales like a snake.

The moonlit night offers him a confusing set of images, so he squints his normal eye closed and looks around with his disfigured one. The night comes alive around him. He can see the blades of grass waving in the breeze, and insects flying around them. The tannery is much too distant to see, though, even with his "night eye"-- they'll need to get closer.

I'd like to have scouted the place ahead of time.
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Ouch.


Middle-Aged Human Wizard (EA Infernal Binder) 2 | HP 10/10 | AC 13 (t 9 ff 13)| CMB -2 | CMD 7 |Fort 0, Ref -1, Will +6 | Perception +4; Init +3

"Not personally, no. But my bird might oblige you if you ask nicely," a wizened man says to the man in black before he turns his attention to the woman who gathered them all here.

Octavonius grimaces. He stands like an old man who could use a cane, but refuses for whatever reason. His back arched and knees slightly wobbly, he glares at Cimri with blood-shot eyes.

"A few questions," he starts, his voice dry and rasping."First, who is this poor bastard and what has he done to deserve our attentions?"


Raven Familiar 1 | HP 3/3 | AC 15 (t 14, ff 13) | CMB 0 | CMD 6 | Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +4 | Raven Percep +9; Init +2

"Second!" An equally rasping voice calls out as the raven on the old wizard's shoulder flaps it's wings. "What shinies he's got?!"

The bird only speaks Infernal and while Octavonius shushes the creature he swiftly translates the question in Common for those who need it.

Grand Lodge

Hallidan is able to sneak up to the wall, finding a hole in the stockade, and sees that the work yard beyond is largely empty. There are lanterns lit, both at the gate and outside the office. A large dog dozes near the office’s door. The place smells terrible...really terrible.

Cimri turns to face the older wizard her eyes flashing (whether in annoyance or satisafcation you are not sure). "Jabral Louslik runs this establishment the Louslik Tannery, a respectable operation that employs dozens of Longacre’s citizens. According to my...employer, Louslik hasn’t been paying his taxes like a good, law-abiding citizen should. I am sure any...excess funds would be forfeit, don't you think?"

Phantom Genius: Please create an alias for the thread and use that for your posts.


Male Human URogue 2 | AC: 17/14/13| HP: 4/18 | Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +3 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | Init +4 | Perception +5 (low-light, darkvision 10 ft) |
Attack:
shortsword +6, 1d6+1/19-20 (1d8+1 if opponent is unaware)

”Alright, so here’s the deal with this place.” Hal describes what he had seen from the outside during his earlier reconnaissance. ”That’s, o’course,” he adds, ”if they haven’t changed nothin’ since then. So the dog’ll be a problem, we gotta make sure it don’t give us away.”


Middle-Aged Human Wizard (EA Infernal Binder) 2 | HP 10/10 | AC 13 (t 9 ff 13)| CMB -2 | CMD 7 |Fort 0, Ref -1, Will +6 | Perception +4; Init +3

The old wizard nods at Cimri's response. "Is that right? More the fool is he to think running a tannery puts you above the law." He then turns to the young man with scaled skin. He raises a hairless brow, taking in the features for seemingly the first time before continuing. "Indeed. The dog will need to be silenced. Anyone here up for the task?" Without waiting for a response Octavonius turns to the raven on his shoulder. "In the meantime Ohd here will get a scope of the place from a bird's eye view. Tell us what's what before we settle on a plan of attack."


Raven Familiar 1 | HP 3/3 | AC 15 (t 14, ff 13) | CMB 0 | CMD 6 | Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +4 | Raven Percep +9; Init +2

Ohd takes wing with a croak. "At your command, my master!"

He attempts a few circles around the building, attempting to be both observant and inconspicuous.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14


"Anyone have a net or a crate we could drop on him? Or maybe we just sneak in from the opposite side?"

Yes, of course. I have to google how to do that.

Grand Lodge

Phantom Genius:

It is easy to create an alias in Paizo:
Steps:
1: Click on your profile name in the top right corner and go to Account Settings (you will need to sign in).
2: In the Messageboard Aliases section click on Create New Alias.
3: Type in your Character name for the Avatar name.
4: Click on Change to select an Avatar Image for your PC.
5: Ignore the Organized Play section.
6: Click Submit.[/ooc]

Grand Lodge

The loyal companion takes off and circles the compound looking for any other items of interest. The raven swoops low and, nearly passes out from the gods-awful stench coming from the murky tubs in the courtyard. Still it does note that a portion of the palisade surrounding the tannery has been damaged and thus opened a narrow gap in the palisade near the beamhouse that is out of the way, and could be squeezed through with a bit of effort. Fortunately for it, the dog is dozing in the yard and does not wake up.


Male Human Cleric 2, 17 hp, +2 Init, Saves: 5/2/5

"Let us avoid the stench and enter from the opposite side, yes?"


Male Resistances Fire:5 Cold:5 Lightning 5 curr effect:Divine Favor Thiefling (Demon Spawn) Omdura of Malacoda 1 HP19/19 AC17/15/12 Fort 5 Dex 0 Will 2 Init 0 Perc4 Sense motive 3 CMB/CMD4/14[/ooc] [ooc]Spell Slots L1[ooc]2/3

Dot, my dot in discussion did not appear to work, sorry


Male Resistances Fire:5 Cold:5 Lightning 5 curr effect:Divine Favor Thiefling (Demon Spawn) Omdura of Malacoda 1 HP19/19 AC17/15/12 Fort 5 Dex 0 Will 2 Init 0 Perc4 Sense motive 3 CMB/CMD4/14[/ooc] [ooc]Spell Slots L1[ooc]2/3

Ah, aggressive tax collection!

I am good at violence, I can my allies better at violence, and I can talk myself out of into things with relatively easy. Sadly, I am not very stealthy. Alas, perhaps I can make myself useful with some information gathering. I can also heal.

Diplomacy to gather information: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Aurelius quickly gathers some information, in particular how many people would, generally speaking, be present in the tannery at the same time.

bluff to cover tracks of information gathering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Yes, the tannery is such an economic mainstay of this community, it is clearly up for a reward, based on how many people it employs yesyes

disguise: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
He then disguises himself as a more common thug before approaching the tannery.

Grand Lodge

Aurelius puts his personality skills to good use here as he canvasses the area prior to his arrival at the tannery. He soon discovers that a small night crew does work at the tannery. The tannery’s owner, Jabral Louslik, handles the operation’s accounting usually well into the evening. Additionally, Shaul and Pippa Umbre — the town’s elderly gong farmers -come and go throughout the night.

Still awaiting Guillaume to chime in here. Also there is a MAP link in the header at the top of the page.

Grand Lodge

Once you have all returned from your reconnaissance of the tannery grounds you regroup with Cimri (who you have discovered is a a sharp-tongued hellion with a penchant for drinking and long knives). She points her long dagger at the front gate, making a slashing gesture. "Okay, we all set? Plan is to break the gate lock, deal with the dog and who else is there, and loot the office. Sounds like a plan to me...unless..." She looks up at you looking for your consent here.


Male Resistances Fire:5 Cold:5 Lightning 5 curr effect:Divine Favor Thiefling (Demon Spawn) Omdura of Malacoda 1 HP19/19 AC17/15/12 Fort 5 Dex 0 Will 2 Init 0 Perc4 Sense motive 3 CMB/CMD4/14[/ooc] [ooc]Spell Slots L1[ooc]2/3

Aurelius draws shield and sap, he is no getting paid for murder after all.


Middle-Aged Human Wizard (EA Infernal Binder) 2 | HP 10/10 | AC 13 (t 9 ff 13)| CMB -2 | CMD 7 |Fort 0, Ref -1, Will +6 | Perception +4; Init +3

Octavonius chants and intones in a voice somehow darker and more gravely than his usual tone. With a wave of his hand, a blueish, translucent armor appears to grace his frail body for a moment before fading.

Spell:
Octavonius casts Mage Armor on himself.

"I'm fine with making a bit of a show of it. Mr. Louslik should be made to regret his short-sightedness." At that moment, Ohd swoops down on his shoulder and whispers in a dry voice into his ear. "My bird tells me there is another way. In the palisade near the beamhouse is a narrow gap. Perhaps the more nimble and quiet of our crew take that way while the rest of us continue with Ms. Cimri's plan. I am open to other suggestions, of course."


Male Human URogue 2 | AC: 17/14/13| HP: 4/18 | Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +3 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | Init +4 | Perception +5 (low-light, darkvision 10 ft) |
Attack:
shortsword +6, 1d6+1/19-20 (1d8+1 if opponent is unaware)

"Huh. Didn't notice that first time around, but if your bird can show me where it is I might make a go of it."

Hal will go to the palisade.


Male Human Cleric 2, 17 hp, +2 Init, Saves: 5/2/5

"Palisade" <back to be being soft-spoken>


Male Resistances Fire:5 Cold:5 Lightning 5 curr effect:Divine Favor Thiefling (Demon Spawn) Omdura of Malacoda 1 HP19/19 AC17/15/12 Fort 5 Dex 0 Will 2 Init 0 Perc4 Sense motive 3 CMB/CMD4/14[/ooc] [ooc]Spell Slots L1[ooc]2/3

Nimble and quite? Aurelius chuckles
That be anyone but me He whispers

Unfortunately, I cant daze non humanoid creatures, other then bonking the dog fiercely with my sap, my options are limited.

Is there a way to charge the dog assuming someone else opens the gate?

Grand Lodge

Judging from the raven's description of the courtyard you presume there is a clear path from the gate to the office door, where the dog is laying, however the stench is eye-watering even this far from the vats at the other side...


Male Tiefling Bloodrager 1 (Primalist, Steelblood)

"A dog shouldn't be much problem." the big, quiet tiefling says from the back, lifting his long-handled, wide bladed axe mewaningfully.

Grand Lodge

OK so the plan is to have Hallidan and Fellizer head to the gap in the palisade, while the rest of you tackle the gate? Where did you want Cimri to go? (She is OK with either spot.)

The plan decided, you split up and head to your various spots...

For those at the palisade gap:

The gap in the palisade north of the beamhouse is a tight squeeze but doable here. I need an Escape Artist check DC 12 to squeeze through. If you fail this check then I need a Stealth check.

For those at the gate:

A log palisade surrounds the tannery. In places, gaps between the gray, dry-rotted trunks are wide enough to pass a hand through. To the west, a muddy trail slips beneath a plank gate similar to a barn door. The tannery’s wall is 10 feet tall, and mostly meant to keep out beasts attracted by the odoriferous operation. As protection against thieves, the palisade is a poor impediment, but better than nothing. Examining the gate further you note a small, locked wooden panel which looks like it protects access to the lever for the gate.


Male Human URogue 2 | AC: 17/14/13| HP: 4/18 | Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +3 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | Init +4 | Perception +5 (low-light, darkvision 10 ft) |
Attack:
shortsword +6, 1d6+1/19-20 (1d8+1 if opponent is unaware)

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Hal slides his shoulders through the gap, then his head and the rest of him with little effort. The stench, overpowering on the outside, hits him like a force and threatens to knock him over. He inhales deeply through his sleeve and tries to breathe as infrequently as possible. "Clear so far," he whispers back toward Fellizer.


Male Resistances Fire:5 Cold:5 Lightning 5 curr effect:Divine Favor Thiefling (Demon Spawn) Omdura of Malacoda 1 HP19/19 AC17/15/12 Fort 5 Dex 0 Will 2 Init 0 Perc4 Sense motive 3 CMB/CMD4/14[/ooc] [ooc]Spell Slots L1[ooc]2/3

Aurelius lassoes the top of the barricade and then climbs up. Handy to have a rope yesyes.

Climb to quickly get over: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 4 = 13
With surprising Agility, Strength actually, Aurelius heft him self on the palisade,leaving his rope to dangle down from it to ease his companions ascent.


Male Human Cleric 2, 17 hp, +2 Init, Saves: 5/2/5

Fellzir wets his handkerchief from his canteen and covers his mouth and nose. He casts Guidance on himself and reaches out a gloved hand for Hal to "aid another," trying for every bonus possible as he slips into the gap.
Escape Artist: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

"Easy," he whispers once he is through.

Edit* There should maybe be an armor check penalty? It wouldn't change the outcome, however.


Middle-Aged Human Wizard (EA Infernal Binder) 2 | HP 10/10 | AC 13 (t 9 ff 13)| CMB -2 | CMD 7 |Fort 0, Ref -1, Will +6 | Perception +4; Init +3

The old man glares at the locked panel with some annoyance and at the dangling rope as if the thing personally offended him. "If you think this broken body can climb you have another thing coming," Octavonius mutters to himself before his eyes dart to the hulking tiefling beside him."I don't suppose you would mind terribly removing the obstacle that lays before us, would you?"

He indicates the panel with a wave of his knobbly hand though his eyes linger on his companion a bit too long. If Guillaume were to try and meet his gaze he would quickly look away, a shaky giggle escaping his lips.


Male Tiefling Bloodrager 1 (Primalist, Steelblood)

"The wall isn't that tall, old man. I can boost you up." Guillaume says, meshing his hands and looking for someone at the top who can help on the other end.

Grand Lodge

Those who are attempting to climb the palisade wall need to give me a DC 15 Climb check. I will allow Aid another checks here (DC 10 to add +2 to the check.


Middle-Aged Human Wizard (EA Infernal Binder) 2 | HP 10/10 | AC 13 (t 9 ff 13)| CMB -2 | CMD 7 |Fort 0, Ref -1, Will +6 | Perception +4; Init +3

"It's not the wall I'm concerned with," Octavonius responds somewhat despondently. "My climbing days are many years behind me." He pauses, taking a moment to glance at the tieflings hands. "Though if you insist."

With a burst of sudden effort, the old wizard attempts a limping run at the awaiting tiefling to leap off his hands and grab at the palisade.

Climb: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2

Ouch. I'm afraid even with aids the old wizard isn't getting in this route.


Male Resistances Fire:5 Cold:5 Lightning 5 curr effect:Divine Favor Thiefling (Demon Spawn) Omdura of Malacoda 1 HP19/19 AC17/15/12 Fort 5 Dex 0 Will 2 Init 0 Perc4 Sense motive 3 CMB/CMD4/14[/ooc] [ooc]Spell Slots L1[ooc]2/3

I would be making it, narrowly if Guilleaume assists me

Grand Lodge

Okay the way I see this playing out is Aurelius makes it to the top of the palisade (barely) with Guilleaume assisting. He then throws a rope down to the others which reduces the Climb DC to 5. Octavonius still fails the check but he can keep trying. The stench prevents you from taking 10 here however.

Also Fellzir and Hallidan need to give me Fort saves (DC 12) here or be Nauseated for 1 round. The wet handkerchief trick gives a +2 to this save.


Male Human URogue 2 | AC: 17/14/13| HP: 4/18 | Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +3 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | Init +4 | Perception +5 (low-light, darkvision 10 ft) |
Attack:
shortsword +6, 1d6+1/19-20 (1d8+1 if opponent is unaware)

Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Hal is unable to keep his stomach from churning, and he retches onto the ground. Hope that doesn’t give me away, he thinks ruefully.


Male Resistances Fire:5 Cold:5 Lightning 5 curr effect:Divine Favor Thiefling (Demon Spawn) Omdura of Malacoda 1 HP19/19 AC17/15/12 Fort 5 Dex 0 Will 2 Init 0 Perc4 Sense motive 3 CMB/CMD4/14[/ooc] [ooc]Spell Slots L1[ooc]2/3

Aurelius wraps his scarf around his face.

Worse then Dretch farts, yikes


Middle-Aged Human Wizard (EA Infernal Binder) 2 | HP 10/10 | AC 13 (t 9 ff 13)| CMB -2 | CMD 7 |Fort 0, Ref -1, Will +6 | Perception +4; Init +3

"Blasted old bones!" Octavonius scowls as he staggers back with a grunt of pain. "To Hells with it!"

With a few more dark curses whispered under his breath, the old wizard reaches for the rope.

Climb Again: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2

Climb Again Again: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (10) - 2 = 8

It takes a few tries, and a few more curses, but he manages to scrable up the rope to join Aurelius.


Male Tiefling Bloodrager 1 (Primalist, Steelblood)

Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

With the rope, Guillaume makes it. Barely. While holding his tunic up over his nose with one hand. Arriving on the other side, he scowls but says nothing, only shaking his head.

Grand Lodge

DM Rolls:

Guillaume Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Octavonius Stealth: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
Aurelius Stealth: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10

Abbie Perc: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Initiative

Aurelius: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
Fellzir: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Guillaume: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Hallidan: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Octavonius: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

1d100 ⇒ 46

Gate Crew

As you make your way over the palisade wall here Guillaume and Aurelius drop down to the other side without any issues...that is until the stench hits them full on...Being perched upon the palisade gate offers no protection for the infernal wizard as well. Fort saves (DC 12) here or be Nauseated for 1 round. The wet handkerchief trick gives a +2 to this save.

Cart furrows and disturbing stains mar this muddy yard. Around the perimeter, murky water pools in rows of sunken tubs. Unspeakable muck encrusts each vat and half submerged skins float within. From these scabby concoctions drifts a sinus-assaulting reek—a dizzying miasma of rotten eggs, lime, and far worse. Of course now you have more pressing issues here as the guard dogs ears perk up and it rises to its feet, nose sniffing the air...

Palisade Gap Crew

Hallidan proceeds to empty his stomach's contents onto the ground here...Fellzir needs to save here as well (Fort DC 12, +2 if using wet handkerchief.) Fortunately the guard dog does not seem to notice you here, its attention focused elsewhere...

_____________________

Round 1 Status:

Aurelius 10/10 hp
Fellzir 10/10 hp
Guillaume 14/14 hp
Hallidan 11/11 hp
Octavonius 6/6 hp (Mage Armor)
=========
Cimri ?/? hp
_____________________

Current Effects:

Hallidan: Nauseated
_____________________

Current MAP.
_____________________

Okay we are in Combat guys! Hallidan and Octavonius can take their actions here before the guard dog acts.

Nauseated:
Creatures with the nauseated condition experience stomach distress. Nauseated creatures are unable to attack, cast spells, concentrate on spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action such a character can take is a single move actions per turn.


Male Resistances Fire:5 Cold:5 Lightning 5 curr effect:Divine Favor Thiefling (Demon Spawn) Omdura of Malacoda 1 HP19/19 AC17/15/12 Fort 5 Dex 0 Will 2 Init 0 Perc4 Sense motive 3 CMB/CMD4/14[/ooc] [ooc]Spell Slots L1[ooc]2/3

Fortsave: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Eh, I smelled worse, like in this instance were Lady De Valois wanted to show off her summoning skills, completely messed up and summoned a Dretch by accident. Good thing I had a proper masterwork cold Iron Bastard sword when this happened, not this cheap but doable piece I got now.


Male Human URogue 2 | AC: 17/14/13| HP: 4/18 | Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +3 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | Init +4 | Perception +5 (low-light, darkvision 10 ft) |
Attack:
shortsword +6, 1d6+1/19-20 (1d8+1 if opponent is unaware)

Clutching his stomach, Hallidan can do little more than stagger toward the corner of a nearby building and hope he hasn't been seen.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Middle-Aged Human Wizard (EA Infernal Binder) 2 | HP 10/10 | AC 13 (t 9 ff 13)| CMB -2 | CMD 7 |Fort 0, Ref -1, Will +6 | Perception +4; Init +3

Octavonius actually has a +3 Initiative thanks to Improved Initiative just for future reference!

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20

The smell is foul, but Octavonius has had to deal with worse in his long life. He swallows down the building bile as his eyes lock with the rising dog. "Looks like we've been spotted. Best we do our part and keep whoever's here preoccupied while our comrades continue the mission,"the old wizard hisses to his companions as he takes out his crossbow and fires off a shot.

Crossbow Shot: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5


Male Tiefling Bloodrager 1 (Primalist, Steelblood)

Fortitude: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 = 10

Even with a handkerchief, Guillaume is nauseous from the stench. How do people work here? It smells worse than the sewers of Erebus.

Grand Lodge

DM Rolls:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

The wizard's shot goes wide of the guard dog, who starts loping towards the front gate, barking up a storm! On seeing the intruderss at the front gate the dog charges right at Guillaume who has his own (stomach) problems to contend with! Unfortunately he is not able to dodge quickly enough and finds himself flat on his back with a large chunk of flesh missing!

Bite vs. Guillaume, charge: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25
Crit?: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14 No Crit!
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Trip attack: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 = 19

Cimri takes the opportunity to shimmy up the wall here at the other side of the gate.

_____________________

Status Round 1:

Aurelius 10/10 hp
Fellzir 10/10 hp
Guillaume 6/14 hp
Hallidan 11/11 hp
Octavonius 6/6 hp
----------
Cimri ?/? hp
==========
Dog ?/? hp
_____________________

Current Effects:
Guillaume: Nauseated, Prone
Hallidan: Sickened (–2 penalty on all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.)
_____________________

Current MAP.
_____________________

Everyone else can take their actions now. Hallidan is no longer Nauseated, is only Sickened now.


Male Resistances Fire:5 Cold:5 Lightning 5 curr effect:Divine Favor Thiefling (Demon Spawn) Omdura of Malacoda 1 HP19/19 AC17/15/12 Fort 5 Dex 0 Will 2 Init 0 Perc4 Sense motive 3 CMB/CMD4/14[/ooc] [ooc]Spell Slots L1[ooc]2/3

Aurelius immidiatly unleashes a might blow on the annoying canine.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 1 = 200BAB+4 STR-1 Power attack
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 +4STR +2 Power attack

How does a dog even live in this stench? He ponders.

Grand Lodge

Aurelius makes the guard dog pay for its aggressiveness as the dog yelps in pain! (9 points of damage).

Fellzir and Guillaume still to act for Round 1.


Male Tiefling Bloodrager 1 (Primalist, Steelblood)

Fuious at being knocked prone by a dog, Guillaume pulls a small throwing axe from his belt and hacks at the dog from the ground.

Rage! Power attack, taking the -4 from prone.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 4 = 17 +2 if I'm flanking with Aurelius.
Damage, Slashing: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Grand Lodge

Unfortunately Guillaume you are still Nauseated here and can only take a Move action here. Next round you will only be Sickened and can then act normally. I will allow you to keep that roll here however.


Male Resistances Fire:5 Cold:5 Lightning 5 curr effect:Divine Favor Thiefling (Demon Spawn) Omdura of Malacoda 1 HP19/19 AC17/15/12 Fort 5 Dex 0 Will 2 Init 0 Perc4 Sense motive 3 CMB/CMD4/14[/ooc] [ooc]Spell Slots L1[ooc]2/3

Here is hoping that the annoying doggo gets distracted by Aurelius, who is clearly a great threat to the local watch dog population? I do have cure lights, which someone is going to really appreaciate I think.


Male Human Cleric 2, 17 hp, +2 Init, Saves: 5/2/5

Fellzir tries to look tough for Hal and fight back the churning in his stomach.

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Instead, he gasps and chokes, almost falling to one knee.
"Barking" is all he can sputter out.

1 to 50 of 557 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Eric's Hell's Vengeance Gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.