GM Foxy's 2nd Legacy of Fire

Game Master Foxy Quickpaw

2nd Legacy of Fire Current Maps
2nd Legacy of Fire Archive Maps
Quest Log
Loot Sheet


7,451 to 7,500 of 7,567 << first < prev | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | next > last >>

M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

Omari whistles and Khedron comes charging out of the dark. Even as he does so, Omari's bow sings a deadly song...

Omari - Full attack on visible Janni
Khedron - Charge!

To hit A: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 25 (and possibly a further +1 if he's within 30')
+9 bab +4 dex +3 enhancement (GMW) +2 HB+1 Heroes Feast +2 GBoA -2 Rapid shot , I can also ignore up to 1 person worth of soft cover (eg a Janni standing between him and I).

Damage A, Manyshot: 2d8 + 6 + 4 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4, 7) + 6 + 4 + 2 + 4 = 27 (magic (bow), cold iron (arrow) (and possibly a further +2 if he's within 30')
mayshot, +3*2 enhancement +2*2 str +1*2 BoA, Greater +2*2 Hunter's Blesing

To hit B, Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 23 (and possibly a further +1 if he's within 30')
+9 bab +4 dex +3 enhancement (GMW) +2 HB+1 Heroes Feast +2 GBoA -2 rapid shot, I can also ignore up to 1 person worth of soft cover (eg a Janni standing between him and I).

Damage B: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 14 (magic (bow), cold iron (arrow) (and possibly a further +1 if he's within 30')
+3 enhancement +2 str +1 BoA, Greater +2 HB

To hit C: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 5 = 22 (and possibly a further +1 if he's within 30')
+9 bab +4 dex +3 enhancement (GMW) +2 HB+1 Heroes Feast +2 GBoA -2 rapid shot -5 iterative, I can also ignore up to 1 person worth of soft cover (eg a Janni standing between him and I).

Damage C: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 13 (magic (bow), cold iron (arrow) (and possibly a further +1 if he's within 30')

Khedron Horns charge, To Hit: 1d20 + 8 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 1 - 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 1 - 2 + 2 + 2 = 26
+8 bab +7str +1 enhancement (AoMF) +1 Heroes Feast-1 size -2 PA +2 charge +2 Hunter's Blessing
Khedron Horns charge, Damage: 2d6 + 2d6 + 10 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3, 3) + (1, 1) + 10 + 6 + 1 + 2 = 27 Magic
+2d6 powerful charge +10 1.5*str +6 PA +1 enhancement (AoMF)+2 hunter's blessing
CMB Grapple check - Impaling Charge: 1d20 + 8 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 + 2 + 2 = 27
+7 BAB +7str+1enhancement+1 HF +1 size -2 PA +2 charge +2 HB


Kitsune Game Master

Omari finds that those low rank mobs are not that sturdy as the first Jann drops after two shots. Together with Khedron he takes antother one down, even though he tries to cut Khedron, but in vain.

Scimitar RA: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 141d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

The commander appears next to Omari as he stabs at him. The rest of the janni swing their blades at Khedron.

@Omari
Scimitar Charge+FE+SA: 1d20 + 15 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 15 + 2 + 2 = 341d6 + 7 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 + (5, 3) = 21

@Khedron
Scimitar: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 131d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Scimitar: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 251d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Scimitar: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 221d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Commander(8), Jann, Jann, Jann, Jann
Ohrmizd, Heshan <--
Jann, Jann
Omari, Hazreem


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

Heshan was going to point at where the commander was... but he did a good job at that himself when he stabbed Omari. Nevertheless, he decided to make sure he has a harder time at that with some dust sprayed at him.

Glitterdust, DC 17 or be blinded. Also keeps him visible if he goes invisible again.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

"Where has he gone?" turning around to evaluate the situation, Ohrmizd realizes the commander has silently gone to harass Omari "Holy s#%#!"

Leaving the lesser janni to the group's area cleaning spells, the Kheleshite commands the flying carpet to charge over the commander.
Zenzirad-PA+bane+HR: 1d20 + 18 - 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 18 - 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 36
Magical/Slashing damage+PA+bane+frost: 1d6 + 8 + 6 + 2 + 5d6 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 6 + 2 + (1, 4, 4, 6, 5) = 39 (5 is cold)

Crit?: 1d20 + 18 - 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 18 - 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 41
Magical/Slashing damage+PA+bane+frost: 1d6 + 8 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 6 + 2 = 18

HP 133+11/133 AC 36 TAC 20
bane 12/13 (swift)
judgement
- protection (+3 AC)
- resiliency (DR 3/evil)
shield of faith 13 min
hero's feast 12 h
hunter's blessing (+2 sacred, urban, outsider native) 13 h
greater magic weapon (+3) 13 h
magic vestment (+3) 13 h
keen edge 130 min
bloodhound 130 min
clay skin 130 min
heroism 130 min
heightened awareness 130 min


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

@Ohrmizd, alive if you can... blade of mercy?


Kitsune Game Master

Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
The commander is blinded and half dead.

Commander(65), Jann, Jann, Jann, Jann
Ohrmizd, Heshan
Jann(RIP), Jann(RIP)
Omari, Hazreem <--


Current form: Huge Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 14 HP 152/152 | AC 22 , T 13, FF 20 | F: +13, R: +8, W: +18 | CMD 21 | Perc. +23 | Init. +0 | Stealth +4
Resources:
Heat Shimmer 10/10 | Wild Shape 7/7

Not wishing to allow any chance of escape here Hazreem transforms into a swirling mass of air and moves towards the remaining Janni!

Assume Whirlwind shape; Move to the Janni and engulf them. Reflex save DC 26 or take 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 3) + 6 = 11 damage; Second Reflex save to avoid being caught in the whirlwind.


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

Omari steps back from the commander and draws... his fingers do the thinking, selecting arrows with the ridge at the base of their fletchings... Picking his target point carefully, he unleashes a volley at the commander.

5' step back from the jann's reach and full attack using blunt arrows attempting to do non-lethal damage

To hit A: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 - 4 = 35 target is blinded -2 AC and no dex
+9 bab +4 dex +3 enhancement (GMW) +2 HB+1 Heroes Feast +2 GBoA -2 Rapid shot +1 PBS -4 nonlethal attack , I can also ignore up to 1 person worth of soft cover (eg a Janni standing between him and I).

Damage A, Manyshot: 2d8 + 6 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5, 7) + 6 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 30 (magic (bow), cold iron (arrow) Nonlethal
mayshot, +3*2 enhancement +2*2 str +1*2 BoA, Greater +2*2 Hunter's Blesing + 2*1 PBS

To hit B, Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 - 4 = 23 target is blinded -2 AC and no dex
+9 bab +4 dex +3 enhancement (GMW) +2 HB+1 Heroes Feast +2 GBoA -2 rapid shot +1 PBS -4 nonlethal attack, I can also ignore up to 1 person worth of soft cover (eg a Janni standing between him and I).

Damage B: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 15 (magic (bow), cold iron (arrow)
+3 enhancement +2 str +1 BoA, Greater +2 HB +1 pbs

To hit C: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 - 5 + 1 - 4 = 22 target is blinded -2 AC and no dex
+9 bab +4 dex +3 enhancement (GMW) +2 HB+1 Heroes Feast +2 GBoA -2 rapid shot -5 iterative +1 PBS -4 nonlethal attack, I can also ignore up to 1 person worth of soft cover (eg a Janni standing between him and I).

Damage C: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 15 (magic (bow), cold iron (arrow) Nonlethal

Khedron rears, smashing at the Jann who have engaged him...

5' step to minimize risk of flanking and full attack

Khedron Horns, To Hit: 1d20 + 8 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 1 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 1 - 2 + 2 = 23
+8 bab +7str +1 enhancement (AoMF) +1 Heroes Feast-1 size -2 PA +2 Hunter's Blessing
Khedron Horns, Damage: 2d6 + 7 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 7 + 6 + 1 + 2 = 21 Magic
+2d6 powerful charge +7 str +6 PA +1 enhancement (AoMF)+2 hunter's blessing

Khedron Hoof A, To Hit: 1d20 + 8 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 1 - 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 1 - 2 + 2 - 2 = 27
+8 bab +7 str +1 enhancement (AoMF) +1 Heroes Feast-1 size -2 PA +2 Hunter's Blessing -2 secondary natural attack
Khedron Hoof A, Damage: 1d4 + 3 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 6 + 1 + 2 = 15 Magic
+3 0.5*str +6 PA +1 enhancement (AoMF)+2 hunter's blessing

Khedron Hoof B, To Hit: 1d20 + 8 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 1 - 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 1 - 2 + 2 - 2 = 17
+8 bab +7 str +1 enhancement (AoMF) +1 Heroes Feast-1 size -2 PA +2 Hunter's Blessing -2 secondary natural attack
Khedron Hoof B, Damage: 1d4 + 3 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 6 + 1 + 2 = 15 Magic
+3 0.5*str +6 PA +1 enhancement (AoMF)+2 hunter's blessing


Kitsune Game Master

Saves:
Ref1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Ref2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Ref1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Ref2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Ref1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Ref2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Ref1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Ref2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

The commander topples over after the first hit with the blunted arrows. Meanwhile Hazreem collects three of four of the Janni in a whirlwind. The Janni then attack the whirlwind from inside and out.

All others don't see nothing, as the whirlwind throws up sand and dust, preventing all sight. Even Khedron finds himself robbed of an enemy to gore.

@Hazreem
Scimitar: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 9 - 2 = 81d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Scimitar: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 9 - 2 = 121d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Scimitar: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 9 - 2 = 141d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Scimitar: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 211d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Commander(Out cold), Jann, Jann(11), Jann(11), Jann(11)
Ohrmizd, Heshan, Omari, Hazreem <--

The first Jann saved, so the lineup is - far to close - Jann, Hazreem(Jannx3), Khedron, Ohrmizd, Commander, Omari and Heshan.


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

Denied targets, Omari puts his bow down and grabs his rope. He begins tying up the prisoner (the Commander). Meanwhile, Khedron circles the outside of Hazreem's dust cloud, looking for the prey that escaped him...

@Hazreem if you lift off, that should let the dust cloud disperse. Which will let Khedron take the Jann you didn't catch. Ohrmzid and his carpet can help you with the ones you did.


Current form: Huge Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 14 HP 152/152 | AC 22 , T 13, FF 20 | F: +13, R: +8, W: +18 | CMD 21 | Perc. +23 | Init. +0 | Stealth +4
Resources:
Heat Shimmer 10/10 | Wild Shape 7/7

Hazreem ignored the feeble blows from the imprisoned Janni and proceeds to lift them higher in the air...

Good idea Omari, making it so. Hazreem will raise up 30' and maintain the Whirlwind. Reflex save DC 26 or take 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 3) + 6 = 15 damage.


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

The whirlwind limited what he could target without harming Hazreem. So for now, he waits in anticipation of Hareem clearing things up for them.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Seeing the commander collapse, Ohrmizd looks back and spots Hazreem's whirlwind taking most of the janni up into the space "Ha! Good sky dive there!"

Then, targets the escaped janni with a flying carpet charge, switching judgment for justice and destruction, and doing blade of mercy to just render it unconscious.
Zenzirad-PA+bane+HR+justice: 1d20 + 18 - 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 18 - 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 = 35
Magical/Slashing non lethal damage+PA+bane+frost+destruction: 1d6 + 9 + 6 + 2 + 5d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 6 + 2 + (3, 4, 5, 3, 4) + 5 = 42 (4 is cold)

HP 133+11/133 AC 36 TAC 20
bane 11/13
judgement (swift)
- justice (+3 AC)
- destruction (+5 damage)
shield of faith 13 min
hero's feast 12 h
hunter's blessing (+2 sacred, urban, outsider native) 13 h
greater magic weapon (+3) 13 h
magic vestment (+3) 13 h
keen edge 130 min
bloodhound 130 min
clay skin 130 min
heroism 130 min
heightened awareness 130 min


Kitsune Game Master

Ohrmizd - mercifully - cuts the jann down with one swing of his blade.

The others are properly shaken inside the storm.

Ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

GM:
Concentration: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Concentration: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Concentration: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Hazreem:
You somehow lose one of the Janni. It's simply gone.

Commander(Out cold), Jann(out cold), Jann(26), Jann(26), Jann(26)
Ohrmizd, Heshan, Omari, Hazreem <--


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Feeling the janni to fall under his merciful blade, Ohrmizd looks up to the whirlwind as it gains height "No way I am going into there"

He adjusts the position of his carpet and readies Zenzirad "Well, let's ready to deal with whatever of them that endures the coming fall" he offers a confident and cocky smile.


Current form: Huge Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 14 HP 152/152 | AC 22 , T 13, FF 20 | F: +13, R: +8, W: +18 | CMD 21 | Perc. +23 | Init. +0 | Stealth +4
Resources:
Heat Shimmer 10/10 | Wild Shape 7/7

"One of the Janni has escaped my grasp...I know not how!" Hazreem exclaims as he continues to buffet the others still in his grasp.

Reflex save DC 26 or take 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 3) + 6 = 15 damage.


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

He either turned ethereal or plane shifted... Probably plane shifted, as if he turned ethereal and got out of your whirlwind, Heshan would be able to see him (he has see invisible up). I would suggest just dropping the other ones - Ohrmizd and Khedron can take them...


Current form: Huge Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 14 HP 152/152 | AC 22 , T 13, FF 20 | F: +13, R: +8, W: +18 | CMD 21 | Perc. +23 | Init. +0 | Stealth +4
Resources:
Heat Shimmer 10/10 | Wild Shape 7/7

Sounds like a reasonable explanation...Hazreem will drop off his cargo once they have taken their damage...since they are 40' up they should take another 4d6 falling damage.


Kitsune Game Master

Ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 204d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 3, 3) = 16
Ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 104d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 1, 4) = 13
Ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 224d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 4, 5) = 12

It's raining unconscious Janni, which die on hitting the ground.

Commander(Out cold), Jann(out cold), Jann(RIP), Jann(RIP), Jann(RIP)
Hazreem
Ohrmizd, Heshan, Omari <--

Heshan:
You see the guy. He is fleeing towards the inner city.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Feeling the wind howl around him, Ohrmizd watches as Janni start to rain all over. Ohrmizd narrows his eyes at the swirling whirlwind then down at the crashing bodies totally dead "That looks like a one-way ticket to the grave." he mutters, adjusting his position on the carpet "Hazreem, Heshan, you see where did the last one go?"

With Zenzirad at the ready, Ohrmizd scans the area below, prepared to intercept any Janni attempting to escape. His eyes stay sharp and focused, a determined set to his jaw as he scents the air with his bloodhound nose.
Perception+HR+HA+bloodhound (scent): 1d20 + 20 + 2 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 20 + 2 + 2 + 8 = 45


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

"Let us see." Heshan once again activates the rod to cast [i]See Invisibility[i] on himself to see if he could spot anyone else.


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

"About that," Heshan pointed out towards the inner city. "That remaining Janni is moving towards the inner city as we speak."


Kitsune Game Master

I don't think you can smell ehtereal creatures. Also, I RIPed one too many.

Commander(Out cold), Jann(out cold), Jann(26), Jann(RIP), Jann(RIP)
Hazreem
Heshan,
Ohrmizd, Omari <--


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none
Heshan Antar wrote:

"About that," Heshan pointed out towards the inner city. "That remaining Janni is moving towards the inner city as we speak."

"Well, get him before he raises the alarm!" yelps Omari, as he finishes tying up the commander...

Get with the program Heshan!


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Ohrmizd takes notice of the surviving Jann and commands the carpet to fly after him. Asking Heshan to guide him if it is the invisible one.
Zenzirad-PA+bane+HR+justice: 1d20 + 18 - 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 18 - 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 = 44
Magical/Slashing non lethal damage+PA+frost+destruction: 1d6 + 9 + 6 + 2 + 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 6 + 2 + (3) + 5 = 27

Crit?: 1d20 + 18 - 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 18 - 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 = 26
Magical/Slashing non lethal damage+PA+destruction: 1d6 + 9 + 6 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 6 + 2 + 5 = 25


Kitsune Game Master

The Jann keeps fleeing while Ohrmizd chases thin air.

Jann(26)
Hazreem, Heshan, Ohrmizd, Omari <--


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

"On it." Heshan flies up close to the janni and attempts to shoot down the janni with something that can hit it.

Empowered Magic Missile damage: 8d4 + 8 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1) + 8 = 22


Kitsune Game Master

[spoiler=Heshan]You strike down the Jann. But the saying doesn't really fit as he stays in the position he last was as there is no gravity that could pull him to the ground. Just moving onwards in the previous trajectory do to inertia, but dead.[/ooc]


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

Would it be possible for Heshan to catch up with the janni? His fly speed is 40 ft.


Kitsune Game Master

The Janni's fly speed is only 20, so yes.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Ohrmizd sees Heshan flying away into nothingness "Hey! Where do you think you are going Heshan!"

The Kheleshite presses on after the sorcerer, readying his scimitar to protect him on his bold advance.


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

Trusting Heshan to take care of business (and Ohrmizd to keep Heshan out of trouble), Omari mutters a quick detect magic and searches the Janni commander (and the other fallen Jann).

Perception: 1d20 + 13 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 13 + 4 + 6 = 24
13 rank +4 wis+6 racial


Current form: Huge Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 14 HP 152/152 | AC 22 , T 13, FF 20 | F: +13, R: +8, W: +18 | CMD 21 | Perc. +23 | Init. +0 | Stealth +4
Resources:
Heat Shimmer 10/10 | Wild Shape 7/7

Back from my trip now.

Hazreem hovers in place and keeps an eye out for any reinforcements while Omari searches the corpses.


Kitsune Game Master

Loot:
The Janni have only a scimitar and a bow with them, both not magical. The commander is better equipped and has some extras. +1 composite longbow (+4 Str) with 5 +1 fire arrows and 35 arrows, +1 dagger (2), ring of protection +1, +1 studded leather, gems and art objects (looted from Kelmarane) worth 500 gp.


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

Heshan moves the figure back towards the party to bring the janni onto the ground. "Well... that was an interesting fight," Heshan surmised. "I think we are ready for our guest to speak now."


Kitsune Game Master

How do you grab an ethereal creature? Not that it matters, the guy is dead.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

"Practicing some ethereal fishing with a grasping hand, Heshan?" Ohrmizd calls out as he sees the sorcerer trying to find the jann "Let's go back and find out what we can from the commander"

Making it back to the patrol, Ohrmizd picks up the commander's body and tries to move him into one abandoned house "Let's find some calm place to interrogate this agent."


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Pushing the unconscious jann to the first covered place he can find, Ohrmizd looks around for some manacles "Mmmm... has someone have some rope or something?"

"And what questions do you want to ask Omari? Where is Davashuum?"


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

Omari replies to Ohrmizd, while dragging the other unconscious Jann in as well: "The first thing is, where is Davashuum? What other leader types are in there with him? Then what defenses are in place to guard wherever Davashuum is (presumably the upper levels of the battle market, but who knows)? Anything he can tell us about the constructs guarding the gates?"

Then he turns to the rest of the party "Anybody else have a question to ask?", as he busies himself using the rest of his rope to tie up the second prisoner.


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

Heshan decides it would be best to just leave the floating dead janni to his fate and returns to the party at large.

"I have another question. How long have you been here?" Heshan asked.


Current form: Huge Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 14 HP 152/152 | AC 22 , T 13, FF 20 | F: +13, R: +8, W: +18 | CMD 21 | Perc. +23 | Init. +0 | Stealth +4
Resources:
Heat Shimmer 10/10 | Wild Shape 7/7

Hazreem shakes his head silently indicating he has no further questions.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

"Those are just good questions" Ohrmizd swiftly acknowledge.

Is there anything missing on our party Foxy? Healing the unconscious enemy perhaps?

Binding the creature with one of Omari's ropes, and holding the scimitar close to the enemy's body, Ohrmizd provides just enough healing for him to wake up.
CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

"Don't make us lose more time" he menaces with the blade when the jann recovers "Where is Davashuum?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kitsune Game Master

The questioning of the Jann gets the information that Davashuum is indeed in the Brazen Tower which replaced the Battle Market. The command structure has quite some Efreet in it as Jhavhul put some of his trusted companions in these positions. But there are other creatures that support the case for their own reasons. Like the two retrievers at the gate to the upper town - which are extraplanar constructs. About security measures the jann knows nothing as it is on a need to know basis.


Current form: Huge Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 14 HP 152/152 | AC 22 , T 13, FF 20 | F: +13, R: +8, W: +18 | CMD 21 | Perc. +23 | Init. +0 | Stealth +4
Resources:
Heat Shimmer 10/10 | Wild Shape 7/7

"I know you are lying to us!" Hazreem hovers threateningly over the captive jann. "Tell us how to enter the Brazen Tower without triggering the alarm, and your death shall be a swift one!"

Hazreem showing his not-so-good side here.


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

Heshan turned towards the others brief. "Perhaps we should handle the other genie who would fight on their own as well as Davashuum. Leave only the ones who would flee.


Kitsune Game Master

"I guess I die slowly and painfully then." the Jann resigns.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Ohrmizd looks at Hazreem as he tries to intimidate the Jann, then back to the creature himself "The Brazen Tower. I see."

Trying to hold off the elemental ire, the Kheleshite puts the point of his scimitar leaning on the ground and stares at the Jann "Mine is a god of Mercy. I have to know you are saying the truth. And I need to know why are you fighting for Jhavhul before your fate is decided."
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (7) + 21 = 28


Kitsune Game Master

"Ask Davashum. Or ask that loser Nefeshti."


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

Omari pipes up "Another question, how long before your patrol would be expected to report in?"


Kitsune Game Master

"They will notice latest in the morning at shift change."

7,451 to 7,500 of 7,567 << first < prev | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Foxy's 2nd Legacy of Fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.