GM Foxy's 2nd Legacy of Fire

Game Master Foxy Quickpaw

2nd Legacy of Fire Current Maps
2nd Legacy of Fire Archive Maps
Quest Log
Loot Sheet


7,251 to 7,300 of 7,580 << first < prev | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | next > last >>

M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none
Rayhan Xobhadi __ wrote:

As this is somewhat in the area of expertiese of Rayhan he gets all scholary and lectures on the situation. "That will need some serious magic to counter this binding, as it is not simply a spell cast, but the fountain is an artifact binding her here. What would probably work, would be wishing for her release. But I don't think anyone has that kind of magic at hand right now."

"Is there something you could ask Erastil for, that would help with this situation?" he inquires from Omari.

"You know more of the ways of magic than I do Rayhan. If this is truly an artifact... Not even an antimagic field would defeat such a thing ("Artifacts and deities are unaffected by mortal magic such as this."), not that I could create one (AM field is Cleric 8, although wizard 6). My limited lore agrees with you, a wish or a miracle ... (or maybe Freedom or a Disjuntion, not that either idea is helpful; we can't cast them either.). The only suggestion I have, is with all of these genies running around, perhaps we could buy, beg or coerce such a magery from one of them..."

Yeah, I don't think there's much I can do if that's an artifact. Unless it has some as yet un-revealed weakness (finding which would presumably be spellcraft and K arcana; thus Rayhan's lane, not mine). Extracting a wish from a genie might be practical. There's the mad Djinni; if he's a noble, restoring his sanity might be worth a granted wish... There are also efreet around (although the one's we've encountered so far are dead). Maybe we could find one and twist it's arm. But that's a pretty risky business. I'd start with the Djinn. Given we've seen him, a K Planes check might tell us if's he a noble Djinni (CR8), vs a regular Djinne (CR5). That would be where I'd start...)


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

"How about that genie we encountered in that prison?" Heshan suggested. "He is a bit loose in the brain up there, but if he could be returned to sanity maybe he could be able to break her bounds."


Current form: Huge Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 14 HP 152/152 | AC 22 , T 13, FF 20 | F: +13, R: +8, W: +18 | CMD 21 | Perc. +23 | Init. +0 | Stealth +4
Resources:
Heat Shimmer 10/10 | Wild Shape 7/7

Hazreem had been listening quietly to the suggestions here, but on hearing about the imprisoned genie he nods in agreement, "I think that is a good idea...I remember a little of the genie and I believe he would help our cause here."


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Ohrmizd listens as the arcane savvy dispose "Ok then, to the genie. Just wait for us a bit more Shazathared"

The Kheleshite will lead the way, using the stone shape wand if needed to reach the area of treasure stash next to the prison.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kitsune Game Master

Teh djinni is still found in his prison behind brass bars wailing loudly about his situation.


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

Omari calls upon the holy power of the Horned Lord to heal this wounded spirit...

casts heal on the Djinni


Kitsune Game Master

The djinni immediately regains his composure and stares at Omari for a moment. Then he bows deeply to him and promises "I will serve you for a year for your kindness."


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

"Pleased to meet you, the name's Omari. This is Ohrmizd, Heshan, Rayhan, Hazreem and finally Khedron. Y'all know anything about unbiding genies trapped in artifacts?"


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

"Oh, wow, are you sure about what you are promising? My friend Omari here can be very demanding on his requests" Ohrmizd waves at the djinni when his name is pronounced "We are happy to help. Why did they imprison you here?"


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

Heshan waves with a smile. "So what sort of abilities are you capable of?" he asked.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kitsune Game Master

"This question on one side very specific but with little details. Catching genies to extract wishes is sadly not uncommon, but the details vary widely." The genie replies.

"The people imprisoning me were a bunch of criminals who wanted to blackmail my family. But for some reason they turned me into a vegetable and let me rot here. Do you have by chance the key for this prison, or shall I use my magic to leave this cell?"


Current form: Huge Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 14 HP 152/152 | AC 22 , T 13, FF 20 | F: +13, R: +8, W: +18 | CMD 21 | Perc. +23 | Init. +0 | Stealth +4
Resources:
Heat Shimmer 10/10 | Wild Shape 7/7

Hazreem is quiet for a moment as vague memories of his time here intrude on his thoughts, with the sight of the genie bringing a smile to his face.

"It is good to see you again my friend. As for freeing you I believe I should be able to bend the bars enough to allow you to slip through."


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

Omari suggests: "How about we try this key that we found on the devil jailor out there." He suits deed to word, trying it in the lock of the cell.


Kitsune Game Master

The key fits and the door opens.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

"Now you are free" Ohrmizd smiles while holding open the prison door for the djinni "We wish our friend Shazathared to be free from the bounds that hold her attached to the fountain on this Palace so she can return to her home."

"Can you help her? Maybe we need to bring you there so you can see her?"


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

"Well, let us return to Shazathared's fountain, so you can see the problem for yourself. While we travel, you can tell us what you know about this place and it's history... For example, I do not understand how the Flickering Candle is a viable criminal concern if it's members are trapped here by the curse. Also, how did they come to be here in the first place? It is my understanding the Vizier cursed this place when Javhul was banished, but I cannot see Javhul tolerating an assassin's guild operating out of his palace... So did the Flickering Candle come here after the Vizier cursed the place? Why did they do that if they would become trapped here?"

Back to Shazathared's fountain, so the Djinni can take a look?


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

Agreed @Omari.

"As you have heard you are not the only genie trapped in here. So maybe the criminals have been trying to capture people like you in here. Did you also happen to know about a red dragon?"


Kitsune Game Master

"They were criminals. Evil and as it looks also stupid. There is no sign outside telling that this place is cursed. But who but shady creatures would enter someone else's premises without being invited other than people of questionalbe motives?"

"Well, those hit over the head and dragged in obviously, but otherwise?" the djinni answers "Where did those criminals go? Especially this devil?"

"What red dragon are you talking about?"


The djinni introduces himself as Iavesk. Back at Shazathared's fountain the djinni and the marid meet and exchange stories. As bringing Jhavhul here to listen to the rest of the stories Shazathared would have to tell seems unpractical, wishing for her premature release seems the best option.

"But a human needs to wish for it."


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

"I wish Shazathared to be released from the bounds that keep her imprisoned" solemnly tells Ohrmizd to Iavesk, and observes how things develop.


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

Heshan nods in agreement. Sometimes the best solutions are the simplest ones.


M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

"I agree, Iavesk, if you can break the binding on Shazathared, your debt is paid."


Kitsune Game Master

"As you wish." Iavesk replies as he bows. A very high pitched tone crescendoes until it is so painful that everyone needs to cover their ears. Just as even that seems unbearable, the fountain cracks and the water seeps out slowly.

A quick check in the magical spectrum reveals that the artifact is destroyed.


Shazathared steps out of the fountain. Her face filled with joy she calls out "You did it! You really did it!"


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Ohrmizd smiles satisfied with the result "Iavesk did the hard party, but yes, it is done it seems. And you are now free Shazathared. What are your plans?"

To the group "Maybe it is time to try reach the city, we can try to sell our stuff in there, and buy a ticket back home."


Current form: Huge Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 14 HP 152/152 | AC 22 , T 13, FF 20 | F: +13, R: +8, W: +18 | CMD 21 | Perc. +23 | Init. +0 | Stealth +4
Resources:
Heat Shimmer 10/10 | Wild Shape 7/7

Hazreem stretches his arms as he can truly taste the freedom now that was long denied to him. "Yes it is time to visit the city, then return to Katapesh!"


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

"That I can get behind," Heshan replied with a grin. "Though there is still the issue of the red dragon who may still be wary of us."


"I will go home. But I can give you a ride to the material plane first if you want to."


Kitsune Game Master

"I can do that too." Iavesk offers.


"Before leaving for a tour of the City of Brass, you should be aware" Shazathared warns, "that non-efreet are second-class citizens in the City of Brass, with non-fire creatures ranking even lower. Without a special dispensation, planar travelers and other visitors are limited to the Galley Quarter and Grand Bazaar, for though their kind are looked down upon, the riches they bring are highly coveted. Any who are caught beyond these limits without the proper dispensation or the mark of an efreet noble are stripped bare and sold into slavery."


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

"The Grand Bazaar sounds like the only place we really need to visit to sell our stuff. Can you point us towards that quarter?" Ohrmizd thanks both genies for their offer to help them back home "We would be glad to take that ride after we have done the business"

To the others he states "Let's try not to do anything stupid while we are at business here"


Current form: Huge Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 14 HP 152/152 | AC 22 , T 13, FF 20 | F: +13, R: +8, W: +18 | CMD 21 | Perc. +23 | Init. +0 | Stealth +4
Resources:
Heat Shimmer 10/10 | Wild Shape 7/7

"Agreed," Hazreem nods, "We have a job to do, let's get what we need and then return as quickly as possible."


Male Human Wizard 11 - HP: 70|AC 12(16)/12/11|Init: +10 | F: +6, R: +5, W: +10| Perc: +17

"We are definitely in a quarter we are not supposed to be in. I suggest climbing the top of the building again, identify the bazar and use magic to get there directly." Rayhan tells.


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

"Good idea," Heshan agreed. "Regarding the Dimension Door spell, I believe I learned how to replicate those results now."

Thanks to adding Teleport to is spell list.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

"Good point. Thanks again Rayhan" Ohrmizd will join hands with Heshan for a dimension door to the dome.

There, he looks around for the Grand Bazaar and points it out loud "There, can you bring us?" grasping again the magician hands with strength as he casts the teleport magic to transport the group to the grand bazaar.

Ohrmizd casts heroism and disguise self to take the features of an ifrit in an attempt to be better considered while haggling prices with the local vendors.
Disguise+HR: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 + 10 = 21


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I appreciate Ohrmizd trying to speed things up, but teleport has the same issues as dimension door has, which is 5 medium or smaller creatures as limit. And the miss chance is a real issue. So either dimdoor reaches far enough to get there, or you can't properly see it to use teleport.

Shazathared dimdoors the ones left behind by Heshan to the terrace on top of the tower too. "Shall I wait here for you to bring you back home, or do our ways part and you travel with Iavesk."


Kitsune Game Master

The palace is high enough to get a good look view over the whole town and both Iavesk and Shazathared can point out where the bazar is.


Current form: Huge Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 14 HP 152/152 | AC 22 , T 13, FF 20 | F: +13, R: +8, W: +18 | CMD 21 | Perc. +23 | Init. +0 | Stealth +4
Resources:
Heat Shimmer 10/10 | Wild Shape 7/7

Hazreem will shape into a Large Fire elemental here to (hopefully) blend in with the others whilst in the Bazaar.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Seeing Hazreem turn into a fire elemental, Ohrmifrit smiles, while his own fiery hair illusion burns in flames "Just give us a couple of hours Shazathared, please. If we are not back by then, something has happened and you can feel free to leave without us."

"I propose only Heshan and those of us able to blend do the trip here" Ohrmizd proposes.

So probably Heshan, Ohrmizd and Hazreem travel and do the sell/buy for the party.
Hazreem, counts as 2 (Large size), plus Ohrmizd is 3. We could still take one more person.
And I believe if you can actually see the destination there is no mischance on the teleport.


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

"Hmm... I do have a bit of genie in me, but not the one that would make them friendly to me," Heshan said.

"Would it make more sense if we sold our items back in the Material Plane once we get back there?"


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

"Oh well, it is a pity we probably will never again have the chance to visit the City of Brass markets" Ohrmizd looks one last time at the planar landscape "But ok, let's plane shift, we can visit instead the markets of the City of Pesh I guess"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human (M'wangi) Cleric 12 | HP: 116/116||AC 22, Touch 16, FF 18 | Init: +4 | F: +11, R: +9, W: +13, +2 vs Illusion| CMB: +11, CMD: 25| Speed 30ft| Perc: +23, SM: + 20 | Active conditions: none

"Can we?" queries Omari and he continues "Remember, that is where Javhul and his army broke free, while we were hurled into Kakishon. There may be little left of the great city of Katapesh. I agree with Ohrmizd, this is a once in a lifetime chance to visit the famed City of Brass. It is famed as a trading center across the planes. If we go there, trade peacefully and fairly, I suspect we will have little trouble. Althoug we should be careful of scams. If Ohrmizd and Hazreem can pretend to be fire outsiders effectively, the rest of us can pretend to be their servants. We should be all right. Let's all go - Erastil's blessings can get us there with magic that will let us all fly."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kitsune Game Master

A short flight later the group is on the bustling bazar. One of the largest and wealthiest trade districts in all the planes, the Great Bazaar—also called the Suq al-Azzmir Marketplace by efreet—specializes in treasures of rich metal, woven magical goods, exotic spices and incenses from throughout the spheres, and elemental magic, though nearly any item one might imagine could be found here. It is also a thriving slave market and a place where anyone can hire a wizard, mercenary company, or even small armies of elemental servitors. The Great Bazaar is the heart of the City of Brass, the single location that drives the trade, wealth, and splendor of the fabulous city. The Great Bazaar is also the one place where non-efreet gather in great numbers, from creatures of elemental fire selling wonders of sculpted metal and living brass, to azers and salamanders hawking fiery eagles and enormous black elephants for the hunts of efreet nobles, to visiting devils providing guidance to genies in the art of pact-making and contracts with mortals. These crafty merchants offer everything from minor artifacts to rusty slave shackles, for prices ranging from the souls of legendary heroes to mundane coins and gems. Of it all, barter in magic is the preferred form of payment, though debts of servitude are also quite common. Gold, with its relatively low melting point, is rarely a favored medium of exchange.


Kitsune Game Master

Although the variety of goods in the bazaar is largely eclectic, water is a rare commodity, largely forbidden except for slaves to consume and those with special writs of allowance. Also illegal are any materials that might be used in magic or sorcery against genies (especially material components for freezing magics, all of which are forbidden on pain of immolation or petrification). Wizards and sorcerers are almost always kept under the eyes of the vizier’s watchful spies and informants; efreet are understandably concerned about what masters of the arcane might do with summoning and genie-binding magic.


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Ohrmizd goes over the different magic shops, eyes open to the marvels of the City of Brass. His haggle is short and to the point but respectful with what he sees other traders are doing. By the end of the treasures selling, he approaches his companions and hands a bag of coins to each of them "This should be more than enough for you to buy good stuff. Just let me know what you want and I can try to ask if they have"

Each of the bags has the equivalent in gems to 42797 gold coins and 25 coppers. There is one for Rayhan "Take your part, you have more than won this Rayhan, and deserve your cut"

Ohrmizd smiles "Seems it is presents day"


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

Ohrmizd goes around the stalls and shops of the Grand Bazaar, looking for new equipment. For the major part he keeps with the staple of every adventurer, shopping for a cloak of resistance +4 and an amulet of natural armor +3, but he also looks for more rare deliquescent gloves and boots of speed. That drains all the new coin and all the savings the Kheleshite has made in the past.

While doing the shopping he remains attentive to anything of what is going on in the city and specially anything that people here might know about Javhul and his plans.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (16) + 20 = 36

He will also haggle for the other party members desired goodies.

By the end of the shopping spree, he will make sure the group finds a calm alley for the group to make it back to the Material Plane.


Male Human Wizard 11 - HP: 70|AC 12(16)/12/11|Init: +10 | F: +6, R: +5, W: +10| Perc: +17

"I'm interested in old tomes from ancient history. Or lore books about magical artifacts. If you could ask around about such?"


HP 133/133 AC 33 29 TAC 17 13 FF 30 26 | CMD 31 27 | F +12 R +10 W +12 (Stalward) Resist: fire 30 | HL: 13/13 B: 11/13 Ju: 4/5 ST: 4/4 L1: 5/6 L2: 4/6 L3: 0/5 L4: 3/4 L5: 1/1 | Ini: +6 | Senses: +20 |
Skills:
Acrob+9,Bluff+12,Climb+11,Diplo+20,Disguis+3,Fly+7/+12,Heal+8,Intimidate+26 ,K.arcana+5/+9,K.planes+16/+20,K.religion+9/+13,K.history+11,Linguis+10,Sen sM+21,Spelcraft+4,Stealth+6,Surviv+16/+22,Swim+12
Male Human Keleshite Inquisitor of Sarenrae 13 | GMW 12h, MV 12h

"We can do that. I am sure they have something in here" Ohrmizd agrees to please Rayhan, at the end of the day the wizard has allowed the group to find out Javhul and follow his path.

Disguised as an ifrit, he looks on the bookstores of the Grand Bazaar for old tomes of ancient history "Or if you have books on magical artifacts of the Material Plane and Beyond. Anything related with genies and pocket planes is of special interest."


AC 13 (18), touch 13 (17), flat-footed 11 (14) hp 106/95 F +6 R +7 W +8

Heshan was more than content with exploring the sites and sounds of the great city. Being a servant at best, it wasn't advised to speak out of tone, so he would keep his ideas to himself for the time being.


Current form: Huge Air Elemental Male Human (Desert) Druid 14 HP 152/152 | AC 22 , T 13, FF 20 | F: +13, R: +8, W: +18 | CMD 21 | Perc. +23 | Init. +0 | Stealth +4
Resources:
Heat Shimmer 10/10 | Wild Shape 7/7

Hazreem, being guised as a fire elemental, feels little need to stray past his role as companion/bodyguard for Ohrmizd and continues to silently follow the 'ifrit's lead.

7,251 to 7,300 of 7,580 << first < prev | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Foxy's 2nd Legacy of Fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.