Welcome to my recruitment to the "Rise of the Runelords" Adventure Path.
I have mastered this AP a couple of times, on Maptools, and this will be my first time on the Paizo Boards. So I wouldn't mind some help with the forums now and then.
I have been playing Role Playing Games for a long time and Pathfinder since the beginning. I am somewhat "rules-light", and love to have a good time with the players.
English is not my first language, so if you notice some weird grammar or got questions, please let me know.
I am looking for 6 players, wanting to have a good time. No matter if they are veterans or novices.
I hope we can get a nice pace, posting once every workday, and at least one on the weekends.
The version will be Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition with Pathfinder 1st Edition Rules.
Please post the character idea and backstory, a reason for going to the new cathedral consecration, the character's religious beliefs, the character sheet, and a couple of lines about you as a player.
The characters will start the adventure while leaving Magnimar en route to Sandpoint. If they want they can go as a group, it is ok. Or go solo. If they want to work as guards, rangers or porters to a caravan on the way, it is ok too.
* 20 Points buy
* Maximum Hit Points and Gold for your class.
* 2 traits, one of which will be a campaign trait
* Sources: Core Rulebook, Advanced Player’s Guide and the Players Guide only.
* Fair warning - I don't like gunslingers. "Eastern" Classes will need a good justification.
* Will be VERY hard for evil or chaotic neutral characters to get selected
* If your characters are from Sandpoint, they have not been there in many years.[/list]
The deadline for the submissions is October 27th, and I hope we can start playing on November 1st.
Please feel free to ask any questions or make any comments you want.