DM NomadSage's Emerald Spire

Game Master nomadicc


901 to 950 of 1,060 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Round One: Keg, Mikos, Splinters, Rodi, Ben

The Keg sidesteps and blocks one of the arrow slots with his shield. Meanwhile, Mikos continues to hack at the door making minimal progress.

The Splinters move up to adjacent slits and fire their crossbows at the Keg and Mikos. "Idiot. You think you can cut through in time?"

+1 bonus to AC for lesser cover. I'd consider Keg's a Take Cover action equivalent, giving him a +4.

Splinter crossbow vs Mikos: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25; Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3
Splinter crossbow vs the Keg: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18; Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

The Splinters reload.

At Rodi's turn. Actions for everyone!


Gnome Rog2; HP 38/38; AC 19; F+7, R+9, W+8, Perc +8 (+9 vs traps)

Rodi double strides up to the arrow slits. He draws his rapier as he goes, and stabs through the arrow slit at the woman.

Strike!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 damage!


M Human (Rostlander) Fighter 3; AC 20, HP 41/41; spot +8

Mikos shrugs off the glancing blow and gives an ominous laugh as he keeps hacking.

Hack: 1d10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6
Hack: 1d10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8
Hack: 1d10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

well that was s#!#.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Cayden Cailen (HP: 43/43, AC: 19 (21 w/shield); F: 10 / R: 5 / W: 10; Perception: +8)
Resources:
  • Hero Pts: 1
  • Channels: 2/2
  • Spells: 1st: magic weapon, heal x2
  • 2nd: sound burst x2
  • Wand of Heal: 1/1 day
  • The Keg takes a guarded step south and follows Roti's lead, stabbing through the hole and then taking cover.

    To hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
    Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


    Rodi stabs through the bars, nicking the woman. She hisses and jumps back.

    Ben moves to the edge of the steps and casts an electric bolt that arcs between the two Splinters. The woman is zapped but the man ducks clear of the bolt.

    Electric Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
    Splinter Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
    Splinter Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

    The Keg also stabs through the bars and clips the man in the leg.

    Mikos keeps chopping but his weapon doesn't make for an effective siege engine.

    The Splinters back away from the bars and fire again, targeting Rodi and Ben.

    Splinter crossbow vs Rodi: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18; Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7
    Splinter crossbow vs Ben: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 Crit!; Damage: 2d8 ⇒ (8, 5) = 13 Crit!
    You all have cover +2 bonus to AC.

    Actions?


    M Human (Rostlander) Fighter 3; AC 20, HP 41/41; spot +8

    Frustrated, Mikos throws his back into it.
    Hack: 1d10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10
    Hack: 1d10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11
    Hack: 1d10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11


    Gnome Rog2; HP 38/38; AC 19; F+7, R+9, W+8, Perc +8 (+9 vs traps)

    Rodi lets out a whistle as the bolt misses them. "Close! Try again!"

    Rodi draws and loads their hand crossbow, firing it at the woman!

    Hand crossbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 for 1d6 ⇒ 1 piercing damage.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Dwarf Fighter 3; HP 46/46; AC 18; Fort +9; Ref +9; Will +9; Perc +9

    Status:

    AC 16; Fort +8; Ref +6; Will +8; +1 vs a spell you had Critical Success in identifying.
    HP 20/33 Focus Points 1 Hero Points 1; Resistances poison 1
    --------------------
    Speed 20 feet
    Melee [1] staff +6 (two-hand d8), Damage 1d4+1 bludgeoning
    Ranged [1] crossbow +6 (range increment 120 feet, reload 1), Damage 1d8 piercing
    Arcane Wizard Spells DC 14, attack +1; 2nd acid arrow (2), summon elemental 1st grease, magic missile (2), summon construct Cantrips (2nd) acid splash, detect magic, electric arc, ray of frost, read aura, tanglefoot
    Feats Eschew Materials, Incredible Initiative, Recognize Spell, Rock Runner, Specialty Crafting
    Other Abilities arcane bond, arcane schools, arcane spellcasting, arcane thesis, artisan, conjuration, drain bonded item, numeria, spell substitution, spellbook, strong-blooded dwarf

    Ben grunts as the bolt hits him and shocks the men again.

    Electric Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


    Male Dwarf Cleric of Cayden Cailen (HP: 43/43, AC: 19 (21 w/shield); F: 10 / R: 5 / W: 10; Perception: +8)
    Resources:
  • Hero Pts: 1
  • Channels: 2/2
  • Spells: 1st: magic weapon, heal x2
  • 2nd: sound burst x2
  • Wand of Heal: 1/1 day
  • "Mikos, doesn't look like you're hurting the door much. Put a shoulder to it ... force it open!"

    The Keg moves to assist Mikos if he decides to force the door., also raising his shield.

    Athletics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


    Rodi draws his small crossbow and fires, but the bolt rattles off the edge of the arrow slit.

    Ben casts another arc, shocking both brigands. The woman collapses, body jerking from the electric shocks.

    Splinter Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
    Splinter Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

    The Keg resets his shield and calls out to Mikos, who keeps chopping away. A few more splinters of wood go flying.

    The remaining Splinter curses and runs over to the rope, giving it a hard pull. The alarm bell rings out again. He moves back across the room, taking cover behind some barrels.

    Actions?


    M Human (Rostlander) Fighter 3; AC 20, HP 41/41; spot +8

    Can I tell if I'm having any effect? Are we talking hardness 10 or something?


    Male Dwarf Cleric of Cayden Cailen (HP: 43/43, AC: 19 (21 w/shield); F: 10 / R: 5 / W: 10; Perception: +8)
    Resources:
  • Hero Pts: 1
  • Channels: 2/2
  • Spells: 1st: magic weapon, heal x2
  • 2nd: sound burst x2
  • Wand of Heal: 1/1 day
  • I think so ... don't want to meta game too much, but you probably have a long ways to go

    I read that as Sphincter Reflex. I now have a new nickname for these clowns


    M Human (Rostlander) Fighter 3; AC 20, HP 41/41; spot +8

    Sensing that this door is reinforced or something, Mikos joins Keg in trying to force it and nearly dislocates his shoulder. "Where's your damn crowbar?" he asks the dwarf. "Rodi, can you pick this or something?"

    Athletics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


    Male Dwarf Cleric of Cayden Cailen (HP: 43/43, AC: 19 (21 w/shield); F: 10 / R: 5 / W: 10; Perception: +8)
    Resources:
  • Hero Pts: 1
  • Channels: 2/2
  • Spells: 1st: magic weapon, heal x2
  • 2nd: sound burst x2
  • Wand of Heal: 1/1 day
  • "Crowbar! Excellent idea!" Despite his jovial response, the Keg looks slightly chagrined as he pulls the expert crowbar out.

    Athletics: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 1 = 18


    Gnome Rog2; HP 38/38; AC 19; F+7, R+9, W+8, Perc +8 (+9 vs traps)

    Rodi shrugs and drops his weapons, drawing his picks and gets started!

    Not sure how many checks, what time this will take, so I will let the GM roll for me as he sees fit.


    Male Dwarf Cleric of Cayden Cailen (HP: 43/43, AC: 19 (21 w/shield); F: 10 / R: 5 / W: 10; Perception: +8)
    Resources:
  • Hero Pts: 1
  • Channels: 2/2
  • Spells: 1st: magic weapon, heal x2
  • 2nd: sound burst x2
  • Wand of Heal: 1/1 day
  • I think breaking a door is a single action. So you could make three rolls. The Keg needs an action to stow his rapier and draw the crowbar


    @Rodi: Thievery checks... Pick a Lock is 2 actions, so you can make 1 roll per round.

    Rodi Thievery: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

    Rodi moves up to the lock and goes to work, but his fingers are a bit twitchy in the stress of combat, and he makes little initial progress.

    Force Open is indeed 1 action, so you can make multiple rolls.

    Action for Ben?

    Grand Lodge

    Male Dwarf Fighter 3; HP 46/46; AC 18; Fort +9; Ref +9; Will +9; Perc +9

    Ben holds his actions, waiting for the guard to show himself.

    Electric Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


    M Human (Rostlander) Fighter 3; AC 20, HP 41/41; spot +8

    Seems like too many folks on the door and the aid another bonus doesn't mean much so I'll just guard for now.

    Mikos curses as he switches over to his bow and points an arrow into the other murder hole to shoot any guards that pop up.


    The guard keeps under cover for the moment.

    Back to Keg and Rodi for checks...


    Gnome Rog2; HP 38/38; AC 19; F+7, R+9, W+8, Perc +8 (+9 vs traps)

    Thiefin': 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


    Male Dwarf Cleric of Cayden Cailen (HP: 43/43, AC: 19 (21 w/shield); F: 10 / R: 5 / W: 10; Perception: +8)
    Resources:
  • Hero Pts: 1
  • Channels: 2/2
  • Spells: 1st: magic weapon, heal x2
  • 2nd: sound burst x2
  • Wand of Heal: 1/1 day
  • "Put your back into it, man." The Keg mutters to himself and puts full effort into the door.

    Break Door: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 1 = 15
    Break Door: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 = 27
    Break Door: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 = 20


    Rodi sets back into the task and has better luck. He starts to work on the next tumbler. 1 success!

    The Keg jams the crowbar into the crease and pulls. On the second pull, the wood around the crease gives way with a satisfying crunch, exposing a large gap.

    You now see a metal rod is barring the doorway from the far side.

    Actions?


    M Human (Rostlander) Fighter 3; AC 20, HP 41/41; spot +8

    "Almost there," Mikos encourages his companions as he keeps an arrow ready for any interference.


    Male Dwarf Cleric of Cayden Cailen (HP: 43/43, AC: 19 (21 w/shield); F: 10 / R: 5 / W: 10; Perception: +8)
    Resources:
  • Hero Pts: 1
  • Channels: 2/2
  • Spells: 1st: magic weapon, heal x2
  • 2nd: sound burst x2
  • Wand of Heal: 1/1 day
  • The Keg sticks his crowbar through the hole and uses it to flip the bar off.

    Strength?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

    Is the door broken open or still locked? If open...

    The Keg raises his shield, drops his crowbar and opens the door.

    If locked ...

    The Keg raises his shield, drops his crowbar and draws his rapier and awaits Rodi's completion.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Dwarf Fighter 3; HP 46/46; AC 18; Fort +9; Ref +9; Will +9; Perc +9

    Ben stays vigilant for the guard to return.


    Gnome Rog2; HP 38/38; AC 19; F+7, R+9, W+8, Perc +8 (+9 vs traps)

    Thief-pickin: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


    The Keg knocks the bar out of the socket. The door is broken but still locked. You guess it could be forced open a bit easier than before, or you can wait for Rodi to unlock it.

    Rodi sets another tumbler, and starts to work on the next. He feels he's close...

    Perception checks from Mikos and Ben. Actions?


    M Human (Rostlander) Fighter 3; AC 20, HP 41/41; spot +8

    perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


    Gnome Rog2; HP 38/38; AC 19; F+7, R+9, W+8, Perc +8 (+9 vs traps)

    Pickin'Time!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


    Male Dwarf Cleric of Cayden Cailen (HP: 43/43, AC: 19 (21 w/shield); F: 10 / R: 5 / W: 10; Perception: +8)
    Resources:
  • Hero Pts: 1
  • Channels: 2/2
  • Spells: 1st: magic weapon, heal x2
  • 2nd: sound burst x2
  • Wand of Heal: 1/1 day
  • The Keg will wait for Rodi to open the door.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Dwarf Fighter 3; HP 46/46; AC 18; Fort +9; Ref +9; Will +9; Perc +9

    Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


    Apologies... I got mired in a losing battle with the creature creation rules.

    DM:
    Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

    Rodi's hand slips as he tries to twist his tools into the last tumbler, and he nearly loses all his progress. Luckily, he saves it with a timely counter-twist.

    The Keg guards Rodi while Mikos and Ben watch for the guard inside, who remains under cover. They miss the sound of soft footsteps approaching from behind...

    Two Splinters leap from the shadows behind Ben, stabbing him with short swords.

    Splinter sword vs Ben (flat-footed): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14; Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (3) = 9
    Splinter sword vs Ben (flat-footed): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19; Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (4) = 8

    A third Splinter appears from the corridor, crossbow loaded and ready.

    Actions?


    Male Dwarf Cleric of Cayden Cailen (HP: 43/43, AC: 19 (21 w/shield); F: 10 / R: 5 / W: 10; Perception: +8)
    Resources:
  • Hero Pts: 1
  • Channels: 2/2
  • Spells: 1st: magic weapon, heal x2
  • 2nd: sound burst x2
  • Wand of Heal: 1/1 day
  • "Where'n the blessed bar did these Sphincters come from?"

    The Keg moves over with his shield raised and smacks the closest rogue with his rapier.

    To hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
    Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


    M Human (Rostlander) Fighter 3; AC 20, HP 41/41; spot +8

    'Now where did they come from?" Mikos asks with annoyance. "Keep an eye on the guy inside, Rodi" Mikos drops his bow, drawing his blade as he strides up to the Keg's side and slashes at a sphincter.
    Strike: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
    Damage: 1d10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6


    Gnome Rog2; HP 38/38; AC 19; F+7, R+9, W+8, Perc +8 (+9 vs traps)

    Rodi continues to work on the lock. Thieverin': 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

    Grand Lodge

    Male Dwarf Fighter 3; HP 46/46; AC 18; Fort +9; Ref +9; Will +9; Perc +9

    "Hur gur gur gur"

    Ben finds himself at a loss for words. He would probably make a witty hemorrhoid joke if it weren't for the holes in his back.

    Withdraw to the safer side of Mikos and Keg.

    Status:

    AC 16; Fort +8; Ref +6; Will +8; +1 vs a spell you had Critical Success in identifying.
    HP 3/33 Focus Points 1 Hero Points 1; Resistances poison 1
    --------------------
    Speed 20 feet
    Melee [1] staff +6 (two-hand d8), Damage 1d4+1 bludgeoning
    Ranged [1] crossbow +6 (range increment 120 feet, reload 1), Damage 1d8 piercing
    Arcane Wizard Spells DC 14, attack +1; 2nd acid arrow (2), summon elemental 1st grease, magic missile (2), summon construct Cantrips (2nd) acid splash, detect magic, electric arc, ray of frost, read aura, tanglefoot
    Feats Eschew Materials, Incredible Initiative, Recognize Spell, Rock Runner, Specialty Crafting
    Other Abilities arcane bond, arcane schools, arcane spellcasting, arcane thesis, artisan, conjuration, drain bonded item, numeria, spell substitution, spellbook, strong-blooded dwarf


    Rodi presses hard to finish the lock, but the pressure of the furious melee makes him hasty. He pushes a bit too hard when he should have pulled, and there's a off-tune ping as his tool snaps off in the lock!

    The Keg and Mikos rush to Ben's side. Mikos stabs the near Splinter in the arm. Mikos's aggressive slash misses high.

    Badly wounded, Ben retreats.

    Beyond the gate, the guard finally pops up and fires his crossbow at Rodi. He kneels into cover again and reloads.

    Splinter crossbow vs Rodi: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22; Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4
    ... with +2 cover AC bonus.

    The two Splinters in melee split off against the Keg and Mikos.

    Splinter sword vs the Keg: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16; Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
    Splinter sword vs the Keg: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 8 - 4 = 14; Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

    Splinter sword vs Mikos: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28; Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 = 10
    Splinter sword vs Mikos: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 8 - 4 = 17; Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

    The Splinter in the back steps up and fires at Ben. He starts to reload.

    Splinter crossbow vs Ben: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13; Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

    Actions?


    M Human (Rostlander) Fighter 3; AC 20, HP 41/41; spot +8

    Mikos grits his teeth as he takes a cut and doubles down on his assault.

    Strike: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
    Damage: 1d10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11

    Exacting Strike: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
    Damage: 1d10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 1 = 13

    Strike: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 11 - 5 = 17
    Damage: 1d10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6


    Gnome Rog2; HP 38/38; AC 19; F+7, R+9, W+8, Perc +8 (+9 vs traps)

    Rodi spins around, their eyes flashing. "You goobers made me break a pick. NOW YOU DIE." They draw their rapier and move to attack!

    Rapier Strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 damage!


    Enraged, Rodi zips across the room and stabs the Splinter archer in the knee.

    Mikos slases, missing again, then brings his falchion up in a powerful ascending backswing. The Splinter is caught off balance and the heavy blade cuts her down.

    Your second attack was a crit... used your damage dice from the miss... 24!

    At Keg and Ben!

    Grand Lodge

    Male Dwarf Fighter 3; HP 46/46; AC 18; Fort +9; Ref +9; Will +9; Perc +9

    Ben electrifies one of the banditos.

    1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


    Male Dwarf Cleric of Cayden Cailen (HP: 43/43, AC: 19 (21 w/shield); F: 10 / R: 5 / W: 10; Perception: +8)
    Resources:
  • Hero Pts: 1
  • Channels: 2/2
  • Spells: 1st: magic weapon, heal x2
  • 2nd: sound burst x2
  • Wand of Heal: 1/1 day
  • Ze Keg keeps his shield up and compliments Miko's impressive bladework, "Ya Sphincters are messin' with da wrong folk. Time to skedaddle back to yer holes."

    Strike'ola: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
    Stike'ola Take 2: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 5 = 4

    Truly epic ...


    I realized this morning that my post from two days ago got eaten, ugh. I'll summarize quickly from memory, rather than re-typing everything.

    The Keg bungles his attacks. Ben arcs lightning between the two western foes... the crossbowman dodges, but the other is shocked.

    The guard behind the barrier pops up and fires at Ben, missing. Keg's opponent makes a full attack, but lands only one hit (5 damage). The crossbowman drops his crossbow and draws a shortsword, then stabs at Rodi and misses.

    Actions?


    Male Dwarf Cleric of Cayden Cailen (HP: 43/43, AC: 19 (21 w/shield); F: 10 / R: 5 / W: 10; Perception: +8)
    Resources:
  • Hero Pts: 1
  • Channels: 2/2
  • Spells: 1st: magic weapon, heal x2
  • 2nd: sound burst x2
  • Wand of Heal: 1/1 day
  • The Keg will deflect with his shield, taking no damage and then stab back at 'em.

    Strikey strikey: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
    Strikey strikay: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (13) + 8 - 5 = 16; ?; Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

    and raise the shield.


    M Human (Rostlander) Fighter 3; AC 20, HP 41/41; spot +8

    Mikos joins the Keg in trying to splinter the sphincter.
    shift-strike-strike

    Strike: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
    damage: 1d10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9

    Strike: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (13) + 11 - 5 = 19
    damage: 1d10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6

    i was trying to figure out why last round I had a crit w a rolled 19. is it because the result was 10 above AC?

    Grand Lodge

    Male Dwarf Fighter 3; HP 46/46; AC 18; Fort +9; Ref +9; Will +9; Perc +9

    Ben takes full cover from all enemies. "Sorry lads, lacking my spleen here. I can summon an elemental or construct if you think we need the help?"


    Gnome Rog2; HP 38/38; AC 19; F+7, R+9, W+8, Perc +8 (+9 vs traps)

    Rodi stabs and stabs and stabs!

    Strike!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 damage!
    Strike!: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (8) + 7 - 5 = 10 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 damage!
    Strike!: 1d20 + 7 - 10 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 10 = 9 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 damage!


    @Mikos: yes, exactly.

    Rodi stabs, and the Splinter defends as best he can, but Rodi bleeds the man with one good strike.

    The Keg shield blocks then retaliates. His foe narrowly avoids the follow-up, but is taken down a second later by Mikos's powerful chop.

    Totally exposed in the shooting gallery, Ben ducks for the only piece of cover he can see: flat up against the doorway.

    The guard comes out of cover looking for Ben, but unable to target him, shoots at the Keg instead.

    Splinter crossbow vs Keg (+2 cover AC): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

    The bolt thunks solidly into the door frame.

    The Splinter on your side of the barricade attacks Rodi, then retreats through a narrow passage in the wall to the south. He hits a switch and a panel closes over the entrance.

    Splinter shortsword vs Rodi: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23; Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 ...Rodi status?

    Actions?


    M Human (Rostlander) Fighter 3; AC 20, HP 41/41; spot +8

    "It's like whack-a-gobin around here," he rasps. He darts over to the arrow slit where he dropped his bow and retrieves it as he drops his sword. Then pops up and takes a shot at the last guard.

    Boop: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
    Bip: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

    901 to 950 of 1,060 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM NomadSage's Emerald Spire All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.