The Nebten's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master Nebten

XP 8188/9000 | Belhaim Map | Battle Map


801 to 850 of 1,689 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

"Well it wasn't really the plan, but we need to take the main one down!" Kale called as she stepped up and went for a second swing on the kobold before her.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Seeing Kale strike at the kobold, Haruf feels brave, maybe from Calli's words and Alex's blessing. Seeing the passage is too narrow for him to flank the kobold, he tries to find the same opening in the armor he found before.

Attk Dagger 1: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 7
Attk Dagger 2: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 13
Attk Bite: 1d20 - 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 + 1 + 1 = 19

Dmg Dagger 1: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7
Dmg Dagger 2: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6
Dmg Bite: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Iulia steps up, and a blast of flames erupts from her fingertips in a spread that washes over the two skeletons.

fire, reflex 15 halves: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5

Moments later the Sweet tooth charges up, snapping at the skeleton assaulting Haruf.
flank: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 2 = 21
blunt/piercing/slashing: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Dark Archive

Alex & Calli bolster the party as Kale & Haraf lead the assault. Kale strikes the kobold, but her armor negates any damage done. With her quarterstaff, the cleric parries all of Haruf's attacks.

Iulia, there is no way to get both skeletons with the standard 15' cone template where you originally were and not hit Haruf & Kale in the process. I have moved Iulia in front of the idol so she can hit both skeletons and none of her companions. By doing so, I'm giving the skeletons a cover bonus to Reflex saves. Hope you don't mind

Ref 1: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 2 = 21
Ref 2: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 = 11

The fires engulf the skeleton on the right, turning the bones to char. Sweet-tooth charges in like a bowling ball, knocking the second skeleton to the ground.

Nighttail maintains rear guard, but keeps his wand in hand.

Feeling renewed, Churgri begins to cast another spell. She draws a rusty nail and flings it at Kale.

Draconic:
A big girl you are, a better wall you will be.

Cast on the Defensive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Alas, Kale's intimidating gaze is too much for Churgri and she looses concentration.

OK, new round. Everybody is up!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"I am a wall, a wall for my friends!" Kale retorted as she swung her halberd once again. Sinking it into the kobold's flesh.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
If Confirmed: 2d10 + 12 ⇒ (9, 6) + 12 = 27
I don't think she confirms but she hit! XD

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf, seeing that the kobold is in a good tactical position, drops his daggers and tries to grab the cleric.

Come here you little bastard!

I'll take the AoO to the chest, COME ON!

CMB: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Dark Archive

Kale's halberd comes down on the cleric, crushing her collarbone.

AoO vs Haruf: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Slightly dazed, Churgri pops Haruf in the chest with her quarterstaff. She almost is able to get break free, but Haruf is able to secure the kobold's wrist.

Churgri is now grappled and looking bad. Calli, Alex, & Iulia are up.


male Half-elf

With the trouble of melee tee get practice not being his speciality, Alex readied a shot in case the cleric got free from haruf's grasp as he could see the the kobold didn't have long left "just try to escape. I dare you." He then glanced briefly at nighttail, trying to determine if sparing this kobold was in the best interest of the soon to be new leader of this clan

Ready an action to shoot if grapple is broken


Inactive

I'm assuming the skeleton that Sweet-tooth knocked down isn't actually dead (again) just yet?

Round 2

"Woo! We'll show 'em who's boss!" Calli cries as she dashes into the room and aims a kick at the fallen skeleton, hoping to make sure it stays down for good.

Attack vs. Skeleton (Un'arm'ed Strike; Advice): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Moving to current map position and then attacking; maintaing Advice as a free action.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Iulia uses fearsome witch magic upon their murderous and misguided foe - she waves a slender finger, chants a quick incantation and attempts to daze the chief.

DC 15 will or be dazed for 1 round if it has 4 Hit Dice or less

Dark Archive

D'oh sorry. Wasn't clear enough, both skeletons are down. I went ahead and moved Calli closer to the front lines if that's OK.

Will Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Calli tries to get in on the action, but is not able to find the proper spot.

Iulia tries to calm down the cleric, but she is able to ward off any mental control.

Nighttail stays at the ready. She makes not motions to stop the fight.

Churgri draws into herself and attempts to heal the deep wounds caused by Kale.

Concentration in a grapple vs DC 14: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Cast on the defensive vs DC 17: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Churgri yips and hisses in anger.

New Round, everybody is up!

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf maintains his grip and pulls the cleric out of the narrow corridor and to the middle of the room.

You're coming with me!

Keep grapple: 1d20 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 5 = 27

Here babe, all laid our for ya!


Inactive

Round 3

Although she feels a slight twinge of guilt now that they're basically beating up on a helpless target, Calli knows that the little kobold would've happily slain them all if she could have.

"Shouldn'ta turned to them blood sacrifices," she says grimly as she shifts closer and aims a blow at the kobold's ribs.

Attack (Unarmed Strike; Advice): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

5 foot step to current position on the map, then attacking. Maintaining Advice as a free action.

Dark Archive

Haruf drags the hissing kobold into the center of the room, before the idol of a god she reveres. Calli continues to motivate the party as she curb stomps the cleric. The cracking of bones echoes in the cave.

Alex, Iulia & Kale are up!


"Stay still love, I don't want to get you in this along with the kobold." Kale said before she angled her halberd so not to hit Haruf. Though her worry of hitting her lover along with the cleric got the better of her.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
-_- This is my punishment for being so happy with the nat 20...

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

"Oh be careful Haruf, it might bite! Get it, get it!" Iulia shouts.

Sweet-tooth continues to snap at the now-grappled kobold.

flank: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 2 = 12
1d4 ⇒ 2


male Half-elf

Watching the ending of the fight and the silence from nighttail, Alex took his chances with the shot.

Alex in melee vs kobold cleric: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 4 = 8

Luckily while through he missed, he took the time to not hit haruf so missed both of them

Dark Archive

Sweeth-tooth nuzzles the kobold but doesn't injure it. Alex's shot goes wide of the party. Nighttail and Hak trot in. She drops the wand and doubles up on the spear.

Nighttail vs prone Churgri: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Dmg: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Nighttail's spear pierces through the robed armor. A font of blood spurts over Haruf. After a few moments, Churgri not longer struggles under the half-orcs grip. But in the end both kobold lock eyes as the other one dies.

Lewts:
potions of cure light wounds (3); Other Gear chainmail (small), mwk quarterstaff (small), cloak of resistance +1, spell component pouch, gold unholy symbol of Vapula

After disposing of the cleric, Nighttail offers some advise.

"Ahead is a fork. To the right is the Cave of the Future. It is the nursery. The kobolds there won't be a bother. They only worry 'bout the eggs. Left is the way."

The only exit to this room leads to a fork venturing left and then right.

Congratulations. You've defeated the evil priest Churgri & her crew. Each PC earns 174 XP.
I'll proceed once party has allocated the loot and provides the direction they wish to go.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf takes a moment to breathe after the battle rush. Feeling somewhat dizzy, he sits on the ground next to the kobold corpse, tries to wipe the blood on him, but gives up cleaning his clothes.

Once he regains his breath, he gets up and sees his friends have already stripped the cleric clean of belongings. He dismisses the armor as being too heavy for him, the quarterstaff for being too big a weapon and he doesn't want the cloak as he's afraid of its magic. When the party reminds him that he's using a magic vest, he says I got used to it, I guess.

He also thinks the potions should stay with Alex, yet he can't explain his reasoning, mumbling something about healing.

But the symbol of Vapula, he thinks there's value. I wanna try and fence it somehow, he says, remembering his thieving times.

When the time comes for a decision on which way to go, he feels sorry about the nursery. We should focus on what's important, he tries to sound pragmatic.


Inactive

"Iffin' ya think most'a the others will fall in line now that this'n is gone, Ah'm happy ta leave the nursery be," Calli comments, then pauses. "'Sides, Ah don't hurt littluns."

Calli can't use the armor. She can use the quarterstaff but is happy to let Iulia or someone else take it if they want. The cloak should probably go to whoever has the 'worst' overall resistances and the three people up in melee most often (Haruf, Kale, Calli) should probably each get a potion - but that's just my 2 coppers, hehe.

Dark Archive

Perception:

Calli: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Haruf: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Alex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Iulia: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Kale: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Nighttail: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

As the party makes its way down the left passage, Iulia & Nighttail stop as they enter the tunnel.

"Is that oil I smell?" Nighttail announces.

Iulia:
A thin layer of oil coats the walls, floor, and ceiling of this passageway.


"We're not going to harm babes. This isn't their fault so let us leave them be." Kale said simply as she leaned against the wall.

I pretty much agree with Calli on that point.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Iulia happily nods when the others show some moral fortitude.

Once they get to the passage, she quickly aggrees with Nighttail.
"By the goddess, it does smell like Aunt Kacee's cooking oil. Should we be worried? Auntie burned down her cart when her kitchen caught fire..."


Inactive

"Oil?" Calli stops in her tracks. "Um, by mah thinkin' we definitely wanna be worried! All it'd take is one spark and we're all crispy critters!"

She looks at Nighttail. "Some kinda trap if Ah'm right?"

Dark Archive

"Maybe, Nighttail replies. "New to me. But its the only way to the chief. Go check it out."


"Is there away we can back up and toss a match into the oil?" Kale asked as she stopped the group. "So that we don't end up walking into a trap."


male Half-elf

The cloak and potions I agree with kale and Calli on

"That might be the best of bets, so long as this is not a trap for others as well. Wouldn't want to light this and later find out we killed others."

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf shivers at the mention of trap. He is extra careful as searches where the trap is further down the tunnel.


Inactive

"That's a good point ya got Alex," Calli frowns. "Iffin' Spider's feelin' froggy - which it looks like he is - then mebbe he can have a peek and see if anyone or anythin' is lyin' in wait to spring a trap."

Looking at everyone's sheets, I'd say probably Kale, Iulia or maaaybe Haruf would benefit the most from the cloak.

Dark Archive

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Haruf slinks forward, looking for traps. As he rounds the bend, a snap can be heard. Frozen by a moment of fear, Haruf can see a dozen clay jars lining the top of the ceiling call into the oil below. They land, igniting a firestorm throughout the tunnel. The sound of the explosion echoes throughout the caverns.

Haruf Reflex Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

The fire crawls along the walls allowing flames firing from ceiling to floor. Haruf quickly turns around and runs back toward the party. The line of fire hot on his heels, Spider leaps out of the tunnel to safty before being seared by the tunneling inferno.

The tunnel of fire stays lit for a minute before it burns itself out.

Nighttails snickers to herself, "That's we kobolds disarm traps too."

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

The party traverses through a narrowing cavern with the fresh sour smell of fire and oil until it reaches a set of stairs. At the top of the rough-hewn steps is a large cave, the floor strewn with fresh straw. The bones of many different creatures, animals and humanoids both, hang on the walls. Two boulders biscet the cave obscuring what the other half holds. No other exits can be seen.

Perception Calli: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Perception Haruf: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Perception Kale: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Standing before the party are multiple images of a kobold dressed in purple robes with red, arcane trim. Behind him, hiding poorly, are four kobold with spears at the ready.

Once the the party breaches the room, the kobold puffs out his chest and address them in an imperial fashion.

"You think you can trespass in the lair of the Blood Vow Tribe with impunity? I am Roaghaz, and I serve the great Lord Aeteperax! He rewards his supplicants for ferocity and faithfulness. We shall add your bones to those hanging on these walls, and our great lord shall sup on your flesh!"

And like a composure readying his baton, Roaghaz begins to wave his wand to start the fight!

Haruf: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Kale: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Calli: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Iulia: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Alex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Kobolds: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Haruf goes first! Notes on this combat. First, all attacks are at -2 for party members due to decrease height of the room. Also, the PC must be at the top of the stairs to have line of sight of the room. Currently that is Kale, Calli & Spider.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

After narrowing escaping the oil trap, Haruf looks at the party embarrassed and says I think I found the trap. I think the kobolds know it too.

Once in the big room, Haruf thinks he must be getting tired and dizzy as he can't focus on the chief. Seeing he's trying to conjure a spell, he runs in and attempts to overpower the chief before he is able to cast. Going for the legs, he tries to throw the chief on the ground.

Trip CMB: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Not sure if the -2 from the low ceiling should count.
Also, I don't know how to roll for the mirror image as I don't know how many there are. If the trip is successful, Haruf turns back and calls his friends. Otherwise, he yells WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

6 images, sorry about that. I'll go ahead and roll them, so that I can reduce them when popped. The -2 also affects CMB rolls, much like how Bless gives bonuses to such rolls

1d6 ⇒ 3

Haruf runs up and performs a slide-tackle on the sorcerer. But instead of striking his legs, he thief almost hits one of the near by stalagmites. Spider is able to remove one of the images. In a state of surprise he yells out to his companions, "WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?"

Roaghaz chuckles at feeble attempt to bring his greatness down. From the tip of the wand, thick strands of webbing fire forth and strike the back wall. Tendrils whip out in all directions, entangling all within their reach.

Web Spell DC Ref is 13. Web is in-between the yellow lines. Act accordingly.

Nodding with satisfaction, Roaghaz directs his wand at Haruf. In silent acknowledgment, the four kobolds leap in to action with the spears to try and bring down the h'orc.

AoO vs Purple if you want it since he's the first to move into position.

Kobold purple vs Spider: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Kobold blue vs Spider: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Kobold yellow vs Spider: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Kobold green vs Spider: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Remember, 0 dmg actually means 1 non-lethal point of dmg.
New round, everybody is up!


Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
If Kale got the cloak then it's a 22
CBM: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Kale dodged the spell cast upon her and her friends, though her attention was turned elsewhere when the kobolds attack Haruf.

"Get away from him!" Kale yelled to the kobolds as she tried to move through the web but became entangled in the web.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

I'd much rather AoO the spell. If I hit, I'll either remove an image or force a concentration check to keep the spell. Also, yellow and purple get flanking bonus, although it doesn't change the outcome.

AoO: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 2 = 15
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Mirror Image: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Dark Archive

The spell came from the wand, so Roaghaz didn't provoke an AoO. Spider still has a full round of actions too.

Kale tries to move through the webbing but is caught up in the sicky fibers. Haruf slashes at one of the on coming kobolds. It creates a grave wound, but the purple kobold still stands.

Haruf, Calli, Alex & Iulia are up.


Inactive

Round 1

Reflex (DC 13): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Calli cries out with surprise as sticky webs suddenly materialize out of nowhere, holding her fast. "Wha-oh no, we ain't doing this!" she snarls with frustration as she attempts to pull herself free.

CMD to Break (DC 13): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Unfortunately, the web is stubborn and refuses to be broken.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf is still persistent on attacking the mage. He gotta run out of images sometime, he thinks to himself. He slashes frantically.

Dagger Attk 1: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 2 = 16
Dagger Attk 2: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 2 = 16
Bite: 1d20 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 1 - 2 = 3

Dmg Attk 1: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Dmg Attk 2: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Dmg Bite: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Mirror image 1: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Mirror image 2: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Mirror image 3: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Dark Archive

There were 4 images plus him, so 5 kobolds. I'll re roll and adjust accordingly.

1d5 ⇒ 2
1d4 ⇒ 1

Calli is wrapped up tight by the webs, unable to move at all.

Haruf swings with both daggers. The first one dissipates one of the images. The second slashes through the kobold's robe, but is unable to reach his flesh.

Iulia & Alex are up. There are 4 "Roaghaz's" present.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

According to the mirror image spell, a figment is removed only if the swing is a hit.

Dark Archive

Mirror Image:
Looks like we are both incorrect. And this is why my next PC will be a wizard.

If the attack is a hit, roll randomly to see whether the selected target is real or a figment. If it is a figment, the figment is destroyed. If the attack misses by 5 or less, one of your figments is destroyed by the near miss.

So there actually should be one less image because the 16 is within 5 of Roaghaz's AC.

Iulia and Alex are frozen by fear and stuck by spider webs. Seeing the tunnel ahead of her is clogged up, Nighttail casts a quick spell.

"Watch out! The chief may breath acid on yah!"

Seeing Haruf surrounded, Roaghaz begins to cast a simple spell to wear-out the rogue.

Cast on the Defensive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Touch Attack vs Haruf: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Spellcraft DC 15:
Touch of Fatigue

The sorcerer misses, but his hand still glows with arcane energy. Roaghaz's honor guard continues to poke and jab Spider with their spears.

Kobold purple vs Spider: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Kobold blue vs Spider: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Kobold yellow vs Spider: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Kobold green vs Spider: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Everybody is up! There are 3 figments of Roaghaz plue 1 true self present.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Taking advantage that the kobolds are overconfident of their advantage and aren't really trying to hit him, Haruf continues to wail at the chief, trying to get rid of that powerful copying enchantment.

I'm getting there, he thinks.

Dagger Attk 1: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 2 = 13
Dagger Attk 2: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 - 2 = 7
Bite Attk: 1d20 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 1 - 2 = 12

Dmg Dagger 1: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Dmg Dagger 2: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Dmg Bite: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

I'll leave the mirror image handling to you then, I don't seem to be getting it right.


Inactive

Round 2

Escape the Webs! (DC 13): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

With a mighty surge, Calli manages to pull herself free of the webbing and attempts to try and close the distance to help Spider.

Avoid the Webs! (DC 13): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

But only manages to struggle a few feet before becoming ensnared once more.

"Dangit! Somebody do somethin' 'bout these webs!"

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

The witch manages to find a pocket in the web. At a loss for what else to, she tries to slip forward. Predictably - and awkwardly - she immediately becomes stuck, and curses loudly. She does, however, manage to break free and slide through the sticky webs.

Oops! Lost track of this. Last turn
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Escape artist for this turn
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Dark Archive

Haruf ducks and dodges the spear heads while trying to assault the chief. Through the dizzying amount of movement, Haruf is unable to even strike one of the figments.

Calli slowly crawl through the webs. Iulia is able to find a loosened path and moves forward.

Iulia, it looks like you moved Alex instead of your own gal. I went ahead and did a switch-aroo with the movement and spacing available.
Kale & Alex are up!


Break out: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Kale pulled herself free from the webbing and made another move to Haruf.

Trying to move: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

This time Kale was able to move though the web without it entangling her.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Now able to help her lover she swung her halberd at the purple kobold to Haruf's right.

Dark Archive

Kale muscles her way through the webbing. Catching the purple kobold by surprise, Kale slays it with her halberd.

Alex is up!


male Half-elf

darn. Lost track. New job
reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
After regaining his composure, Alex took a little time trying to avoid getting stuck in the Web all the while focusing his faith into strengthening his accuracy and lethality since his skill with shooting at enemies without shooting his allies is not the greatest.

Alex pops divine favor.

Dark Archive

Alex juices up while trying not to be retained by the webs.

Quick dismount: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Nighttail dismounts from Hak and wades into the webbing.

CMB vs DC 13: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Not liking the amazon breaching the webbing, Roaghaz casts a spell in the direction of Kale.

"Flee you fool!" Roaghaz yells at Kale.

Cast on the Defensive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
1d4 ⇒ 1

Kale, Will Save DC 14. Save, you are Shaken for 1 round. If you fail you are Frightened for 1 round.

The blue kobold slides into place over the dead purple one. In unison, the three kobolds begin to chant as they stab at Haruf.

"Lord Aeteperax is great!"

Blue Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Yellow Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Green Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

All Heroes are now up. There are 3 figments of Roaghaz plus 1 true self present.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf is clearly relieved to see Kale next to him.

Seeing it is too hard to deal with the chief, he, instead, goes for the underlings. He attacks the blue kobold next to him.

Dagger Attk 1: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 2 = 3
Dagger Attk 2: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 - 2 = 19
Bite Attk: 1d20 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) - 1 - 2 = 4

Dmg Dagger 1: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Dmg Dagger 2: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Dmg Bite: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Dagger 2 Crit conf: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 2 = 4
Crit extra dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Inactive

Round 3

Escape the Webs! (DC 13): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Still kicking and flailing rather comically, Calli can do nothing to escape the grip of the webs that hold her fast. "Hang in there you two! Ah'm comin'...er...tryin' to, anyway..." she groans.

Dice are not being nice to me on this, hehe. Note to self, put a point or two into Escape Artist at next level...

801 to 850 of 1,689 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Nebten's Demand All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.