The Nebten's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master Nebten

XP 8188/9000 | Belhaim Map | Battle Map


851 to 900 of 1,689 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Will DC 14: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Web issues: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

The spell settled into Kales' mind, a look of fear moving over her face. As she tried to move the webs around her feet held her in place.

Okay question! It says if the creature is unable to flee it may fight. Does this mean she can only fight against him or can she attack the rest of the kobolds?

Dark Archive

Spider is able to make a deadly cut into the kobold, but it still stands. Calli slowly inches forward toward the melee.

Kale tries to flee but the webs won't allow her.

Kale's question.:

Actually, you move 5' then make the CMB roll. Failing, you don't move any further. You also have a Standard action to move too. You make it, you move your speed through hindered terrain. Fail, only move 5' again. Either way, Kale will be too far away to attack anything since she wants to flee.

I've moved Callie up 5' to reflect this too.

Alex & Iulia are up!


male Half-elf

Upon seeing kale attempting to flee from the kobold leader, he had to find a way to help with future incidences like such, but doing so will keep him preoccupied enough that he couldn't shoot. With such few arrows, he chooses to go for it anyways. "You mean to tell me this is it?" He said jokingly. "A town drunk could do better than these kobolds and their so-called leader"

Alex is relying on the trait grim optimism. Every ally within 30 gains a +2 vs fear and pain affects for rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

The best Iulia manages to put forth is a thrashing motion that results in little forward progress, becoming variously stuck and unstuck.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

I see now that succeeding in detecting that oil trap was very important. Damn, that's an annoying web.

Dark Archive

Under Grim optimism, is says "pain effects." I wonder what those are. Yah, web is annoying. But after second reading, not as powerful as it used to be since you can inch along.

Alex tries to calm down everybody while Iulia tries to reach the front lines as well.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Nighttail pushes himself to the front lines, cursing draconic curses all along the way.

Roaghaz attempts to touch Haruf again with his already charged claw.

Touch attack vs Haruf: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Haruf: DC 13 Fort Save or be Fatigued for 5 rounds

Inspired by their leaders control of the combat, the kobolds yell again and strike.

"Lord Aeteperax is powerful!"

Blue Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Yellow Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Green Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Looks like we gotta fight. Everybody is up! 4 visions of Roaghaz present!

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Haruf suddenly feels very tired and thinks that he's been too long fighting kobolds. He also wonders what was that flashy thing the chief touched him with, without making the connection that that's what made him tired.

He continues to wail at the blue kobold next to him.

Dagger Attk 1: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 - 2 = 1
Dagger Attk 2: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 - 2 = 2
Bite Attk: 1d20 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 - 2 = 9

Dmg Dagger 1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Dmg Dagger 2: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Dmg Bite: 1d4 ⇒ 2


male Half-elf

Alex draws back the bow, not wanting to risk messing with the surrounding webs, and focuses on lessening the number of kobolds haruf has to deal with.

point blank shot, divine favor with fates favored
Alex into melee green: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 + 2 - 4 - 2 = 18
DMG: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Dark Archive

Alex does not have line of sight on any of the kobolds. He first has to make it to the stop of the stairs, which is 5' away, to see into the room without webbing. But because of the Web spell, Alex he has to be within 5' of his target to even see it with Concealment miss chance. Go ahead and re-do your action, Alex.

Haruf tries to remain active, but is deftly defended by the kobold.


Web escape: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Not to be entangled again: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Well she got out of the web only to get back into it! XD

Kale ripped her way out of the web as the spell lost it's hold upon her and returned to her place behind Haruf once again, only to be entangled by the web.

Man! I hate this web crap!

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Free and able to at least see a kobold, Iulia attempts to properly curse it.

"Your eggs will all come out purple!"

Blue, misfortune hex, DC 15


Inactive

Round 4

Escape the Webs! (DC 13): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Although the webs still hold Calli tight at least she can finally get a better view of the melee raging up ahead.

Mobile posting tonight, someone please move me forward another space :)


male Half-elf

sorry. Had guests last night and been mobile posting for three weeks since laptop is down and now in the hands of the Asus repair team. I hate to waste such a good shooting roll though. Redo time, and doing something crazy since fighting that close with a bow provokes AoO

Alex drops his bow, upset he can't get adequate line of sight with his preferred weapon, and focuses on lessening the amount of trouble haruf has to deal with by closing the gap with his morningstar.

avoid the webs: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Alas getting through the webbing was challenging to say the least


Inactive

Okay, finally got my map position updated; no need for anyone to move Calli at this time :)

Dark Archive

Iulia, you are going to have to move 5' to get LoS on Blue kobold. you can do that wail a move action, I moved accordingly. Alex, you can keep the old roll. I moved you into the room and closer to the fray if that is OK.

Alex drives himself through the webbing, only able to use his keen sense to guide his way.

Iulia tries to curse the poor blue tinged kobold.
Will save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
And succeeds

Kale returns to the front lines. A slight look of shock appears across the sorcerer's face.

Calli is regretting skipping grappling class at the monastery when Boyce Macy came into town.

CMB vs CD 13: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Nighttail vs Yellow Kobold: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

With a second wind, Nighttail bursts through the final strands of the webbing and reaches the battle line. She then tries to stab the yellow kobold, but it dodges away at the last moment.

"Traitor! Kill the frog scum. Lord Aeteperax wills it!" Roaghaz shrieks. (ala Cobra Commander)

Cast on the Defensive vs DC 17: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Roaghaz returns his attention to Kale who has returned to the melee. With a slight bow, he draws his fingers into a steeple and then flings one of his hands in the direction of Kale. Haruf backhands the outstretched claw, distracting the magic users causing the spell to fizzle.

The blue kobold continues to assault Spider.

Blue Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Blue Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Following orders along with being filled with rage from Nighttail's betrayal, the yellow and green kobold (5' step) attack the the ranger.

"Lord Aeteperax is wise!"

Yellow Kobold vs Nighttail: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Green Kobold vs Nighttail: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

The yellow kobold doesn't miss Nighttail in her attack. The green kobold spins around the backside of the yellow but his feet got caught up in the maneuver.

New round, everybody is up! 4 visions of Roaghaz present.


Inactive

Round 5

With a target in front of her at last and no other means of moving forward, Calli makes another furious attempt to shake herself free of the pesky webbing.

Escape the Webs? (DC 13): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

~Someday...*twiddles thumbs, gets thumbs entangled too*


male Half-elf

if keeping the old roll is a thing, I will scratch dropping the bow and have Alex move into a spot that a shot like that would be possible this round. Rolling for webbing evasion just in case. If unsuccessful, use the time to move with both standard and move actions to get through to get into position. Will still need Alex moved for me for now.

Still pressing forward, Alex kept bow in hand once he noticed a place he could get a better shot, but kept the morningstar in mind should there ever come a need. All that stood between him and a clear shot was the edge of the webs

circumvent Webs: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Still struggling with the webbing, his shot would be delayed, but so long as he could put his bow to use between now and the next 12 seconds, he would be plenty happy to lighten the load of the rest of the group

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Why did mister blue kobold get 2 attacks? QQ

Relieved that he isn't the only focus of attention anymore, Haruf tries to finish the blue kobold next to him off.

Dagger Attk 1: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 1 - 2 = 11
Dagger Attk 2: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 1 - 2 = 11
Bite Attk: 1d20 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 - 2 = 4

Dmg Dagger 1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Dmg Dagger 2: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Dmg Bite: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Dark Archive

Blue was Hex'ed by Iulia. He got two attacks and took the worse of the two. So you actually didn't get hit Haruf, give yourself back the HP.

Calli continues to struggle with the spider webs and swears to kill every 8-legged freak she comes across in the near future.

Alex continues to force his way to the front lines.

Haruf takes advantage in the break of the triple team, but is unable to hit the blue kobold.

Kale & Iulia are up!


Webs!!!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Kale pulled out of the webs and turned her attention to the blue kobold to her left.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
.... damn it...

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Iulia giggles a bit. Cackle to maintain blue's misfortune, and then turns her gaze down the line of kobolds.

"You! May your scales grow mold and itch all day!"

Yellow: will save or suffer misfortune, DC 15

Dark Archive

Kale is finally free of the web strangle-hold (as long as she doesn't move). Alas she is back to her poor offensive ways. ;(

Will Save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10

The yellow kobold nearly let's his spear slip out of his hands after Iulia curses him.

Nighttail, curses after being hit and tries to spear the yellow kobold.

Nighttail vs Yellow Kobold: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Dmg: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Seeing his minions bewitched one by one, Roaghaz begins to cast a spell at Iulia.

Cast on the Defenseive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

Three rainbow colored orbs fly from Roaghaz's fingertips, slamming into Iulia.

Magic Missile Dmg: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1, 4) + 3 = 9

Blue & Yellow will roll twice, but only the worse of the two count

"Lord Aeteperax is fierce!"

Blue tries to whittle down Haruf as the two of them are swinging but not landing.

Blue Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Blue Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Yellow and Green gang up on Nighttail, giving Spider some more breathing room.

Yellow Kobold vs Nighttail: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Yellow Kobold vs Nighttail: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Green Kobold vs Nighttail: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Nighttail is able to fend them off.

Everbody is up! 4 Visions of Roaghaz present.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf "oofs" at the stab and focuses all his energy on getting that damn blue kobold.

Dagger Attk 1: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 1 - 2 = 19
Dagger Attk 2: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 - 2 = 2
Bite Attk: 1d20 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 - 2 = 9

Dmg Dagger 1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Dmg Dagger 2: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Dmg Bite: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Crit conf Dagger 1: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 2 = 0
Crit extra dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

If the kobold drops from the damage, Haruf steps to the chief's side to make room for Kale.

Dark Archive

Haruf backhand stabs the kobold just below the ribs. It falls over and dies. The Spider then steps to the side to open up the battlegrounds.


Inactive

Round 6

Escape the Webs...? (DC 13): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

"Urgh...startin' ta...get tired of this..." Calli puffs, still unable to really free herself from the webs.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Iulia wimpers in pain, but clinches her teeth and turns her gaze upon another kobold.

"You! Your eyes will grow milky!"

Green: will save or suffer misfortune, DC 15

The pig finally summons some courage and barrels into the web...

1d20 ⇒ 15

...and surprisingly makes a good deal of progress, small enough to duck under most of the webbing.

Dark Archive

Calli and the the webs continue to be entwined like moonlit lovers.

Iulia looses focus and tries to bring the green kobold under her spell.

Sweet-tooth sensing her master is about to fall races to the front lines. The porcine powerhouse is ready to rumble!

Will save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Kale & Alex are up!


Kale took a step up in the area Haruf left. She gave the spell casting kobold a smirk as she brought her halberd down.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Hmm... dice hate me again! XD

Dark Archive

Kale misses, but her advance gives some concern to Roaghaz.

Alex tries to cast a spell while being grappled by the webbing.

Casting while grappled vs DC 14: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
CLW on Iulia: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Alex is able to mitigated some of the damage the sorcerer inflicted.

Nighttail continues to fight off the yellow kobold

Nighttail vs Yellow Kobold: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dmg: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Roaghaz steps back from Kale but eyes Haruf and his flurry of attacks. He releases another volley of magic missiles at the rogue.

Cast on the Defensive vs DC 17: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
MM dmg vs Haruf: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4, 2) + 3 = 12

Haruf collapses from the multiple bursts of arcane energy.

"Lord Aeteperax is glorious!"

Yellow and green continue to jab at Nighttail, the later having a more difficult time then the former.

Yellow kobold vs Nighttail: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Green kobold vs Nighttail: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Hexed Green kobold vs Nighttail: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

The kobold hit Nighttail twice.

Everybody is up! 4 visions of Roaghaz present.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Quite dramatically, Haruf falls.


Inactive

Round 7

"Dammit! Ya can't quit on us now Spider!" Calli cries as the man drops from the kobold's magical onslaught. "Gotta...BREAK THESE WEBS!"

Escape the Webs, Dangit! (DC 13): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

With one single burst of strength, the monk finally breaks free of the webbing again and fixes the kobold in front of her with steely glare. "Now y'all are in real trouble!"

FINALLY! As long as Calli doesn't actually try to move from her current square, can she attack the kobold in front of her on the next round?

Dark Archive

Awesome. Yep and as long as she doesn't try to move through a webbed space, she is safe too.


"HARUF!!" Kale screamed as she saw her lover fall to the ground. Rage filled the warrior's eyes as she turn her attention to the caster once more. "BASTARD!!!"

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Alright!! ^_^

She stepped foreword and swung her halberd with all her might down upon the mage who had caused her lover so much pain. "Your life is mine!!!" She shouted


male Half-elf

time to pick haruf up since kale looks like she has the leader

Seeing haruf fall, Alex ignored everything else as he fought with the webbing to get to the rogue.

webs once more: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
The lie is that the leader and his kobolds were a challenge. The truth is that the Web was the true boss fight

Failing to get anywhere, he decides to take the oppertunity to help out the front line as he places a hand on calli. "may Erastil guide you"

touch of good. +1 to every roll except dmg for 1 rnd

Dark Archive

1 hits: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Kale swings with a lover's rage but all she is able to is disapate one of the sorcerer's figments.

Alex Grapple check for Spell-Like ability: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Alex calls upon Deadeye to enhance Calli's skills.

Calli has a move action. Iulia is still up. 3 visions of Roaghaz are up.


Inactive

Round 7 Cont.

Avoid the Webs! (DC 13; Touch of Good): 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8

Okay, was wanting to try and 5 foot step out of the webs to the empty spot next to Kale but I'm not sure how it works since I failed the Reflex save again.

Dark Archive

You didn't need to roll to escape again because you already broke free and were moving to a non-web space. We'll just say that roll was to hit a kobold but missed. Iulia up!

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

escape artist: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Sweet-tooth manages, with a great deal of oinking, to squeeze out of the last of the webbing and into the open. He nips at a kobold.

green: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Iulia makes her own attempt to push through some more webbing, without progrees. She merely becomes entangled again. Sighing, and running low on options, she stares down the leader of the kobolds and twitches and eyebrow. "You... may you realize the impotent futility of your purpose and power!" Will 15 or misfortune

escape artist: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

She cackles again, this time her voice husky instead of high-spirited.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Stabilize DC 10: 1d20 + 2 - 6 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 6 = 11

Dark Archive

Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Sweet-tooth has joined the battle and provided a minor distraction.

Roaghaz appears to be unaffected by Iulia's curse. The green kobold still fumbles with his spear, hoping not to drop it.

Nighttail jukes to the left, then swings to the right hoping to throw off the simple minded minion.

Nighttail vs Yellow Kobold: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Dmg: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

"This is but the beginning! First this vale, then the world! You cannot stop us! It has been foreseen it!"

Roaghaz steps back from the furious Kale. Holding up a leaf wrapped dart to its mouth, the sorcerer spits acid onto Kale.

Roaghaz vs Kale Ranged Touch AC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Dmg: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 3) + 2 = 8

"Lord Aeteperax is unstoppable!"

Yellow and green push the fight to Nighttail, renewed with their last couple of hits.

Yellow vs Nighttail: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Hex'ed Green vs Nighttail: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Hex'ed Green vs Nighttail: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Haruf stabilizes on the floor.

New round, everybody is up! 3 visions of Roaghaz present.


Inactive

Round 8

In an effort to make more room on the web-free side of the cavern, Calli sidesteps around the kobold in front of her but not before aiming a blow at its ribs.

Attack vs. Yellow (Unarmed Strike): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Taking a 5 foot step southwest and then attacking!


"I'm not done with you!" Kale snapped as she took a step foreword and swung at the kobold once again. The look on her face told anyone she was out for blood.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Aaaand, now we're back to this thing hating me...

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Iulia does her best to wiggle out of the web again and forward.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

The pig, meanwhile, attempts to but to rest the age of question of whether it can eat everything - but only after circling around to munch on the kobold's tasty tail.

flank: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 2 = 15
1d4 ⇒ 1


male Half-elf

Alex tries to move from the webs

more webs: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

And is successful this time, moving towards haruf to give him a pick me up

no more webs: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

And is able to make it to him while still keeping his distance from the kobold leader, sacrificing a spell to hopefully pick haruf up off the ground as he touches haruf. "Erastil, I need your healing instead of your knowledge."

sacrificing deadeye's lore for cure light

healing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

When Alex sees haruf regain consciousness, he grins and glances at the kobold leader. "Erastil is stronger than Aeteperax!"

Dark Archive

Calli bonks the kobold on the head, but he still stands.

Kale nearly smacks her downed lover with such a wild swing.

Wonder-pig nips at Green's heels

Alex calls upon Erastil's mercy to cure Huraf's wounds.

Haruf, you can act this round if you wish.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf opens his eyes and sees Alex over him, still feeling Erastil's healing magic flow through him. He thanks the cleric very sincerely as he sees the fight still raging on. Seeing Kale fighting the kobold chief by herself, he gets up grabbing his daggers and tumbles behind him.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Dark Archive

Haruf stands up. Then cartwheels behind the sorcerer while drawing a new set of daggers into his hands.

Nighttail tries to take advantage of the distracted kobolds and tries to put them down!

Nighttail vs Yellow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Dmg: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Nighttail thrusts her spear through the chest cavity of the Yellow kobold, killing it with a small grin across her lips. She then slides out of the webs.

"Your god is but words in the wind. Aeteperax is blood and bone with breath that will melt your flesh!" Roaghaz shrieks.

On cue, the acid continues to burn Kale for a few moments more.
Acid Dmg: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 2 = 4

Roaghaz unleashes another volley of magic missiles, split between the lovers.

Cast on the Defensive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22
MM Dmg for Haruf: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
MM Dmg for Kale: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 2 = 6

The final guard reverts back to its primal mentality and just begins to yip and bark at Nighttail.

Green vs Nighttail: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

OK, everybody is up. 3 visions of Roaghaz present.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Iulia continues to curse under her breath - perhaps accidentally cursing herself? - as shes remains stuck in the webbing.

The little pig maneuvers against his chosen foe, and cunningly assaults the vulnerable ankles once again!

green: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Kale grit her teeth as the acid ate away at her once more. Once the magic missile hit her she faltered slight in her stance.

This is getting bad... damn it all...

They her eyes settled upon Haruf and she smiled a bit. He's alright, that's good enough for me.

She swung the halberd again, trying to end this as soon as possible.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Kale is at 4 our of 22


male Half-elf

Alex curses under his breath as the combat only got worse. He didn't want to heal the enemy, but to prevent the loss of allies, he had to risk a channeling of energies as he first focused on drawing the ire of the leader with his bow shot

using that attack roll I didn't have the chance to use yet which was 18 to hit and 5 for dmg.

which vision dies?: 1d3 ⇒ 3

851 to 900 of 1,689 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Nebten's Demand All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.