Sandwiches, Rebels and Ancient Artifacts: A Picnic Behind Enemy Lines!

Game Master Old Mammoth


301 to 350 of 447 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

HP 10/41, Initiative +1, Perception +9, AC 21, F +8, R +3, W +5 (+2 to saves v poson, spells, spell-like abilities) Dwarf Cleric 1/Fighter 3

Fukarth chops at the goo on Ka'ta with his axe, keeping his eyes peeled for an ambush.

1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Female Half-Orc Martial Artist Monk 4; HP 21/34; AC 21/17/18; Initiative +2; Perception +10(+12); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +8;

Imperia scans the brush nearby, balling her hands into fists. "Alright, who did that?" she growls, her single eye blazing.

Perception!: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 Or +2 for 13... loving it.


F Human (Mwangi) Druid (Urban) 4

Ka'ta squirms a bit in the goo, muttering to herself in the clicking noises of her native tongue. "Someone better make sure nobody is coming to chop me to bits..." Aside from Fukarth, that is.


Female Human Bard (Geisha) 4; HP 28/28; AC 11/11/10; Initiative +1; Perception +7; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +4; +4 against bardic performance, sonic, language-dependent effects; +2 against charm and compulsion, +1 against mind-effecting

As the barrage attacks the group Lianhua deftly dodges all the attacks and immediately takes the chance to hide herself. Saying a few quick words she turns invisible and begins to move to a safer position.

Casting vanish then moving to a safer position


Rolls:

Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Init S: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Init K: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Init F: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Init I: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Init G: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Attack RHE: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Attack RHE: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage RHE: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 5) + 2 = 9
Damage RHE: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 = 10
Attack R1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Attack R1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage R1: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 6) + 3 = 13
Damage R1: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9
Attack R2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Attack R2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage R2: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 5) + 3 = 12
Damage R2: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 3) + 3 = 8

Fukarth severs a good chunk of goo from around Ka'ta, but the druid still remains stuck. As much as she looks, Imperia doesn't see anything... Until a barrage of arrows comes from behind the trees!

Two arrows fly towards Fukarth, Gorvy and Imperia each. Fukarth, thanks to his heavy armor doesn't even feel the arrows bouncing off , but Gorvy and Imperia both get a nasty scratch.

Gorvy takes 9 points of damage, Imperia 8. The guys shooting at you are far enough that there's no point in making a map yet; Just tell me if you are moving towards the direction the arrows came from or away from it.


HP 10/41, Initiative +1, Perception +9, AC 21, F +8, R +3, W +5 (+2 to saves v poson, spells, spell-like abilities) Dwarf Cleric 1/Fighter 3

"Goblin-humping elf-kissers!" Fukarth roars, as arrows ping off his armor. With a second hack at Imperia's bond, he charges off into the trees. Not actually charging, YET, but definitely moving towards these turdblossoms.

1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Female Half-Orc Martial Artist Monk 4; HP 21/34; AC 21/17/18; Initiative +2; Perception +10(+12); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +8;

Imperia frowns strongly. She glares at the arrow and then back to the trees. Wish I wasn't flat-footed for that. Deflect arrows would've been nice.

Popping a hand into her pack, she draws another of Bob-Goblin's potions and downs it before tossing the vial out towards the trees. She takes a defensive posture in front of Ka'ta, preparing to dash forward after the next volley. "Stay behind me, and get ready to follow," she says-- and takes a double-take when she realizes Song is gone.

Move draw potion, standard drink, five foot step in front of Ka'ta.


Human Gunslinger 4; Hit Points 29/29; AC 17/12/15; Initiative +4; Perception +7; Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +2

I grunt as the arrow tears into me, "Hey, I've kissed elves!"

I follow after Fukarth, "Who the hells are they?"

Ready action to shoot some bow-wielding sucker.


HP 10/41, Initiative +1, Perception +9, AC 21, F +8, R +3, W +5 (+2 to saves v poson, spells, spell-like abilities) Dwarf Cleric 1/Fighter 3

"I knew there was something funny about you, but I thought it was the boomstick," Fukarth calls back to Gorvy.


Female Human Bard (Geisha) 4; HP 28/28; AC 11/11/10; Initiative +1; Perception +7; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +4; +4 against bardic performance, sonic, language-dependent effects; +2 against charm and compulsion, +1 against mind-effecting

As Fukarth begins to charge in Lianhua decides to take point off to the side of him, ready to bring in support when the time calls for it.

Gonna stay like 30-35ft diagonally back from Fukarth. Still invisible with vanish atm, but want to be close enough to help him without revealing myself.


Rolls:

AttackRHE: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Confirmation RHE: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 5) + 2 = 11
AttackR1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 1) + 1 = 3
AttackR2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Cnfirmation R2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 6) + 1 = 10
Damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 1) + 1 = 6
Damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 5) + 1 = 11

Fukarth's chop cuts the last strands of goo restraining Ka'ta, who is now free to move, although not at top speed. As the dwarf charges in the direction from which the arrows had came, he suddenly spots three figures in camouflaged clothing, who send another volley towards the poor dwarf! The first shot only manages to scratch him a little, but the second penetrates his armor, causing a shallow wound, though the dwarf isn't slowed much by such.

The third arrow, however, hits an unarmored spot on his neck, causing copious amounts of blood to flow out; It would have killed a frailer being, but though SHEER DWARFINESS Fukarth manages to remaing standing.

Fukarth takes 41 damage. Ouch

Fukarth can reach the archers with one move, the rest will need to make a move action. Gorvy can take a shot at the archers, but he'll take a -4 penalty from the range.


Female Half-Orc Martial Artist Monk 4; HP 21/34; AC 21/17/18; Initiative +2; Perception +10(+12); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +8;

If Fukarth can make it to them in two 30ft moves, can I double move up to them with 40 and 40 in one turn? On that note, can I charge, or is there brush inbetween us?


HP 10/41, Initiative +1, Perception +9, AC 21, F +8, R +3, W +5 (+2 to saves v poson, spells, spell-like abilities) Dwarf Cleric 1/Fighter 3

Um... ouch?

Dwarfiness, hell, that hurts! Fukarth thinks to himself.

"Cayden, let me live to drink another day," he mutters, spitting blood into his beard. Casting Cure Light Wounds in the process. 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

With that, he takes cover behind a tree. Hoping for a +4 to AC for cover, or at least a +2 for partial.


Human Gunslinger 4; Hit Points 29/29; AC 17/12/15; Initiative +4; Perception +7; Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +2

I respond to Fukarth's quip with my own, "That's what she said." But the smile dies on my lips when I see Fukarth's injury.

As his spell pours forth I shake my head in amazement as I rush on double move if I must, need to get in killing range to do anything useful.

Fukarth, they are ranged attackers so you can boost the AC bonus by lying down as well. Don't forget your potions.


HP 10/41, Initiative +1, Perception +9, AC 21, F +8, R +3, W +5 (+2 to saves v poson, spells, spell-like abilities) Dwarf Cleric 1/Fighter 3

Thanks Gorvy ... I thought about dropping prone, but then it's a move action to stand up. I'm not out of this thing yet. Though I might should be.


Female Human Bard (Geisha) 4; HP 28/28; AC 11/11/10; Initiative +1; Perception +7; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +4; +4 against bardic performance, sonic, language-dependent effects; +2 against charm and compulsion, +1 against mind-effecting

As Lianhua shadows Fukarth she watches as a hail of arrows rains down all around him. Putting her hands over her mouth she stops herself from shouting as he takes quite the punishment for even looking to retaliate.

Taking in another deep breath, the girl takes speed and moves towards her ally, hoping to assist.

If I can get in range I'd like to cast cure moderate wounds on Fukarth. Lianhua would mention something in his ear to alert him to her presence as well. This will be my 3rd round with vanish, leaving only 1 more round of it being active unless I cast it again.


HP 10/41, Initiative +1, Perception +9, AC 21, F +8, R +3, W +5 (+2 to saves v poson, spells, spell-like abilities) Dwarf Cleric 1/Fighter 3

Fukarth tips his imaginary hat to the invisible Geisha


F Human (Mwangi) Druid (Urban) 4

Ka'ta flails around in the goo, "Hey! Hey! Get me out of this!" She can't heal the dwarf while glued to the ground.


HP 10/41, Initiative +1, Perception +9, AC 21, F +8, R +3, W +5 (+2 to saves v poson, spells, spell-like abilities) Dwarf Cleric 1/Fighter 3

I cut you loose already (two attacks on goo for 11+9>15


Rolls:

SL CMW: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7
K Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
I Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

While Song administers some magical healing to Fukarth, Gorvy charges towards the group of archers. The mysterious adversaries aim their bows towards the gunslinger, but just when another volley would had been launched, a ball of... Something hits the ground at the archers' feet and bursts into a cloud of mist! The mist is thick enough that it can't be seen through, but the sharp yells of pain and subsequent sound of foodsteps going very fast in the opposite direction do suggest what is happening.

Imperia & Ka'ta:

As you look up to catch a glimpse of the possible source for the phenomenon, you see a large, lizard-like creature hovering in the air just above you.

It looks... Like a dragon.


Female Half-Orc Martial Artist Monk 4; HP 21/34; AC 21/17/18; Initiative +2; Perception +10(+12); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +8;

Imperia points and unhelpfully says "Dragon."

Knowing that there's a dragon nearby and that it's very likely not their friend, she glances to Ka'ta then to the others. She shouts "DRAGON!" as loud as she can towards them, then turns to the creature, taking up a pair of shuriken in her hands.

I'll ready an action to chuck a shuriken (nonlethal for intimidate) if it takes a hostile action? It looks like it was helping us but dragons are rarely pals.


F Human (Mwangi) Druid (Urban) 4

Ka'ta shrieks, "DRAGON!?" Maybe adventuring was not worth it... the druid flails and makes some attempt to dive behind Fukarth, nevermind that she's taller than him.


HP 10/41, Initiative +1, Perception +9, AC 21, F +8, R +3, W +5 (+2 to saves v poson, spells, spell-like abilities) Dwarf Cleric 1/Fighter 3

Dragon? Fukarth thinks, looking towards Gorvy and the mist where the archers had been, leaning like a dog on a leash to pursue. I don't like letting them near kill me without ... talking things through, but a dragon sounds like serious business.

With a grunt of disgust and irritation, he marches towards Imperia.

Welcome back GM!


Female Human Bard (Geisha) 4; HP 28/28; AC 11/11/10; Initiative +1; Perception +7; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +4; +4 against bardic performance, sonic, language-dependent effects; +2 against charm and compulsion, +1 against mind-effecting

Lianhua takes immediate note as she hears the archer's screams. Something wasn't right, or maybe they had found themselves in the middle of a battlefield. She wasn't sure, but she didn't want to stick around to find out. Whispering into the dwarf's ear with words of warning, she recast her invisibility and begins to look for the rest of her allies.

"Find a rock or something to hide under I'll go gather the others!"

Recasting Vanish then looking/moving towards the nearest ally to tell them to find shelter.


Sorry for the delay, Paizo.com was down yesterday when I tried to post. Blame Paizo, not me!

The flying lizard makes another sweep over your heads and then lands decidedly less than gracefully, trampling a few small trees as he does so. The lizard is facing away from you; Though you haven't been detected yet, you will be if he happens to turn around. You can hear the green-scaled beast hissing and shrieking, but only Song can tell that the noises are actual speech in the tongue of the dragons.

Draconic:

"Darn nest-stealers! Next time I'll rip you apart! Swallow you whole! Disintegrate you!"

Knowledge(Arcana)>14:

The creature is not a true dragon, but a forest drake, a draconic creature somehow connected to the green dragons. They are usually mean bullies, but lacking in the intelligence department. In addition to their fearsome teeth, they have the ability to spit acid and draw upon their draconic heritage for extra speed.


Female Human Bard (Geisha) 4; HP 28/28; AC 11/11/10; Initiative +1; Perception +7; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +4; +4 against bardic performance, sonic, language-dependent effects; +2 against charm and compulsion, +1 against mind-effecting

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Upon getting a better grasp of the situation Lianhua's thoughts immediately changed from fleeing. There was no way they were going to be able to get away from a creature as fast as this one. On the same token there was no way they would be able to combat it either. Ending her invisibility, Lianhua spoke quickly hoping she wouldn't be disintegrated before she had a chance to make her plea.

Draconic:

"Oh thank you our great and honorable lord! We became engaged in combat with these fools when they told us that they were foolish and hubris enough to engage one as great and kind as yourself. Unfortunately the fools seemed to outnumber the wise as we quickly became outnumbered. Luckily our lord was here to save us! So gracious and kind to those who revere him as he deserves to be!"


Human Gunslinger 4; Hit Points 29/29; AC 17/12/15; Initiative +4; Perception +7; Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +2

I come to a halt and chuckle at life's latest cruel joke, "Well, I'm not that lucky. Who's got the secret dragon friend?"

Then, as I notice Song's voice speaking the strange tongue, I shrug, "Ah, the mysterious beauty. Of course."

I put on a show of bravado and swagger over to Fukarth, "You alright, fella?"


SL Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

The drake glares at Song for a while, clearly bewildered by a strange woman appearing from nowhere and talking in Draconic. Before Song has got to the end, however, the drake turns away his head and snorts disdainfully.

Draconic:

"I don't have time for your blabbering, woman. Get lost."

With that having been said, the drake once again takes off and flies away, exactly to the direction of your destination!

When you are ready to proceed, please tell me if you are looking for traps or not.


HP 10/41, Initiative +1, Perception +9, AC 21, F +8, R +3, W +5 (+2 to saves v poson, spells, spell-like abilities) Dwarf Cleric 1/Fighter 3

"I know I'm pretty, but mysterious?" Fukarth mutters, wincing as he pulls the arrows carefully out of his hide. Sarcasm proves to be an inadequate anesthetic, so he takes a swig from his flask, and spills a little whisky on the freshly bleeding wounds.

"I've been better, but I'll live. Thanks," he says, nodding to Gorvy.

He watches the drake fly off, and looks around for any trace of the archers. Survival untrained: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Or any traps that might have been left around the place. Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


Female Half-Orc Martial Artist Monk 4; HP 21/34; AC 21/17/18; Initiative +2; Perception +10(+12); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +8;

Imperia claps a hand on Song's shoulder and laughs boldly. "You must've said somethin' real mean for him to turn tail like that. What was it?"

Turning to Fukarth, she grimaces. Cupping a hand to her mouth, she calls out "You alright?"


Female Human Bard (Geisha) 4; HP 28/28; AC 11/11/10; Initiative +1; Perception +7; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +4; +4 against bardic performance, sonic, language-dependent effects; +2 against charm and compulsion, +1 against mind-effecting

"That's not the case at all. It simply appears we weren't worth his time. Although if we continue onwards I can't say that will stay true."

As the girl speaks she takes a moment to wipe the sweat from her forehead. Even someone as haughty as Lianhua still got nervous in the face of a creature many times her size.

"It was a forest drake and he didn't appear to happy about people trespassing on his territory. We got lucky he didn't just melt us down with acid right there. If we keep going we might very well incite his wrath though. Not to mention forest drakes are known for their exceptional speed; so running isn't exactly going to be a ready option."


Fukarth does not see the archers or anything else of interest.

So, are you ready to proceed?


Female Half-Orc Martial Artist Monk 4; HP 21/34; AC 21/17/18; Initiative +2; Perception +10(+12); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +8;
GM Coluber wrote:
So, are you ready to proceed?

Sounds good. Imperia will keep an eye out, but I don't think we're looking for traps per se if we have no reason to think there are traps.


F Human (Mwangi) Druid (Urban) 4

Ka'ta definitely would have taken credit for scaring the dragon off. She blinks at Song talking to it, and at the retreating dragon, and then falls quietly in line with the others, frowning. That was odd, but she doesn't feel comfortable asking about it. She doesn't want to look stupid. So she trails along behind them.


This website hates me. :(

Rolls:

1d20 ⇒ 9
1d20 ⇒ 16
1d20 ⇒ 7

You continue your travels through the forest, until you arrive to the edge of a small forest clearing. After swiftly consulting your map, you deduce that you are just next to the red X denoting your destination. Strangely enough, it would appear that you indeed have found the magical cargo; A wagon full of supplies lies not far from you, and while its original escorters are nowhere to see, neither are any monsters...

...Until just when you are stepping out of the cover of the woods, two drakes descend from the sky, carrying a rather distraught-looking cow. After one "SNAP!" and a few ripping sounds, the cow is very much dead and the drakes are very much eating lunch.

Perception > 20 (sight-based):

Despite the distance, you can make out something beside the wagon; A nest, carrying some kind of eggs. They would not seem to be meant for breakfast.

Perception > 15 + Draconic:

"Hey sis, do you think he'll be here soon?"

"Nope, he won't probably be here until nightfall."

"Great! That means more cow for us!"


Female Half-Orc Martial Artist Monk 4; HP 21/34; AC 21/17/18; Initiative +2; Perception +10(+12); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +8;

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25

Imperia gets low on the pathway, then looks to the others. She gestures up ahead and whispers: "Think we found a nest of somethin'. Sounds all hisses and clicks like buddy boy on the path back there."

"Should I go check it out?"


Human Gunslinger 4; Hit Points 29/29; AC 17/12/15; Initiative +4; Perception +7; Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +2

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

I whisper, "I don't know. Maybe we could just sneak in and grab the good stuff then get the heck out of here?"

I shake y head at the sound of the feeding drakes, "They might still be hungry."


F Human (Mwangi) Druid (Urban) 4

Ka'ta seems very startled to see the cow. She just stares, with wide round eyes. "Maybe this is where the dragon came from..."


Female Human Bard (Geisha) 4; HP 28/28; AC 11/11/10; Initiative +1; Perception +7; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +4; +4 against bardic performance, sonic, language-dependent effects; +2 against charm and compulsion, +1 against mind-effecting

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

As Imperia points out the nest Lianhua goes into deep thought. The situation wasn't a easy one.

"Let me think about this for a second, I know these creatures aren't very smart there might be a way to trick them."


With my knowledge do I know any of this:

Spoiler:

  • Do these types of drakes usually value their eggs?
  • Do they usually value treasure?
  • If both which do they normally value more (generally)?
  • Are drake eggs worth anything? I can make a appraise check for this if I need to.
  • Is it possible to train baby drakes?
  • Could their ownership potentially invoke any sort of noble status to their owner(s)?
  • Do they usually kill anyone near their nest? On sight?
  • Do they have any weaknesses other then not being that clever? To certain elements? Other things?
  • How easy are the eggs to break?
  • Is there a body of water near here? How close? It doesn't need to be big even a small river will do. How close is it?
  • Is there anything that pleases them?
  • Are there things they can't stand?
  • Is there anything they normally value enough they might be willing to trade it?
  • Do they have a strong sense of smell?

  • Argh, sorry! I promise I'll start posting more often.

    Song:

    Drakes do protect their eggs, but not very zealously; In fact, they abandon their offspring as soon as they hatch. It is slightly uncommon that there would be more than one drake guarding the eggs. Song does not remember that the eggs would have any special propeties, though their larger size probably makes them a little more hardy.

    Drakes do not hoard as true dragons do, but they are known to sometimes collect things that could be considered treasure. They do not have any significant weaknesses, but they have a keen sense of smell. They like bossing others around and dislike smaller creatures fighting back and elves.

    Song remembers passing a small stream a few minutes ago.

    Wis check > 10:

    You watch the drakes eat for a moment, and estimate that it'll take about half an hour to finish the unlucky bovine, give or take a few minutes.

    Also, just a small remainder that you have a wand of CLW with you.


    Female Human Bard (Geisha) 4; HP 28/28; AC 11/11/10; Initiative +1; Perception +7; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +4; +4 against bardic performance, sonic, language-dependent effects; +2 against charm and compulsion, +1 against mind-effecting

    After taking a minute to think it over Lianhua looks to her allies.

    "Alright we've got two options. Either one we can try to sneak past the drakes and take what's ours or two... We can make a distraction."


    Female Half-Orc Martial Artist Monk 4; HP 21/34; AC 21/17/18; Initiative +2; Perception +10(+12); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +8;

    She looks dumb for a moment. "I can distract the hell out of them with my fists in close combat. Why aren't we just beatin' them and guttin' 'em to see if they ate up any of the treasure?"


    F Human (Mwangi) Druid (Urban) 4

    "Because they might be friends with that dragon we saw?" Protests Ka'ta faintly from behind Song. She really doesn't want to tangle with a full dragon.


    If the PC will not come to dragons, then dragons must go to the PC... Or something like that. :P

    The drakes continue their feasting while the party waits in the woods, unsure what to do. Suddenly, one of the drakes lifts its head from the carcass and looks around with suspicious eyes. Promptly, something vaguely recognizable as a conversation occurs between the two drakes.

    Perception 15 + Draconic:

    "Wait! I smell something..."

    "Dead cow, perhaps?"

    "No, fool! I smell humans."

    "So what? Maybe we can trick them into watching these eggs for us or something."

    "You can't trust something as stupid as a human. They would probably just eat them. Now shush."

    The drakes stop shrieking to each other and start walking towards your hiding spot. You are not yet sure wheter they have noticed you, but they certainly will unless you do something!

    You've got one round worth of time to do something productive before the drakes reach you.


    Human Gunslinger 4; Hit Points 29/29; AC 17/12/15; Initiative +4; Perception +7; Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +2

    If we're running, I have a smokestick. If we're fighting, I can shoot it. Otherwise, I've got nothing.


    F Human (Mwangi) Druid (Urban) 4

    Ka'ta has no interest in dragons. She draws back towards Imperia and the Dwarf, muttering to herself and wiggling her fingers. As she speaks, fog seems to seep both out of her and the ground around her, boiling outwards in thick clouds.

    Obscuring Mist


    Female Human Bard (Geisha) 4; HP 28/28; AC 11/11/10; Initiative +1; Perception +7; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +4; +4 against bardic performance, sonic, language-dependent effects; +2 against charm and compulsion, +1 against mind-effecting

    Lianhua agrees with Ka'ta's decision as she begins to cover the area in fog. No reason to fight dragons.

    "Yeah that's see if we can't come back later."

    The girl says quietly as she makes her way back with the others.


    Human Gunslinger 4; Hit Points 29/29; AC 17/12/15; Initiative +4; Perception +7; Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +2

    I start backing away with the group.


    The group runs away- I mean, perform a flawless tactical retreat, aided by Ka'ta's magic. The drakes keep searching for a while, but not finding anything decide that it was just a spontaneous magical fog cloud, nothing to really worry about.

    However, our heroes refuse to give up, and after nightfall, are again spying at the drakes from the edge of the woods. Though their number has increased to three, they are fast asleep, snoring like there is no tomorrow.

    If you approach the drakes, make a stealth check.


    Female Half-Orc Martial Artist Monk 4; HP 21/34; AC 21/17/18; Initiative +2; Perception +10(+12); Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +8;

    Cure light woundsing myself with the wand since I don't know if I can negotiate it atm.

    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    Imperia drinks down a mage armor potion before throwing a thumbs up to everyone else; she slips in and down towards the drakes afterwards.

    Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

    301 to 350 of 447 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sanwiches, Rebels and Dice: A Gameplay Thread! All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.