Hi all, some of you I haven't gamed with before, some I have - so for the benefit of all concerned, I'll give a bit of general info out.
* As I am in Australia, I am about 10 hours ahead of the majority of players, so we will be technically playing 'in the future'.
* As I am in Australia, a lot of the peak posting period is when I am in bed...
* This is fine, as I make sense of all the posts overnight and sort out my games over breakfast - and occasionally during lunch, and then again at night, and other random times. That said, I have some odd work patterns (one of those jobs) and this can be disrupted occasionally - like starting 1300 on one day and ending 1600 the next.
* As I post at least once a day, I hope you will too.
* If you can't post for a couple of days or there is a problem, a quick post works wonders. I am occasionally out bush (Crikey!) and there is usually no signal, but will warn you all out well before I do so.
* If you are MIA/AFK, you may or may not be botted along as appropriate, but this is made easier if you give us an idea of your likely plans (actions, spells, general 'vibe')
* Combats - I run the bad guys as a block. I'll keep you up to speed on who's turn it is and who can act. I'll take the actions IN THE ORDER POSTED (unless it really doesn't make sense)
* If I need something rolled (ie a save) please roll it in the next post as your FIRST roll.
* If you have any issues, feel something was missed or otherwise isn't right, a "Hey mate,..." works wonders. If it is a bit sticky then a PM is also good. Starfinder/Pathfinder is an evolving game, I don't pretend I know everything and am happy to be corrected :)
* My bias is in favour of the players, I want you guys to have a good time - and hopefully also a challenging and memorable one.
* I'm not OCD, but you'll notice I almost always post checks etc in alphabetical order unless the order of play requires them to be done otherwise (eg a Reflex Save, followed by a Fort Save).
Hey GM shiffty,
This will be my first experience with Starfinder but, not my first with Pathfinder. I pretty attuned to PbP by now, as I've both played and GM'd, on the threads, for over a year now. I imagine you'll set down what requirements you'll have for, our character sheets in a future post, when everyone has doted in. For now, I just wanted to say hi, and make you aware I've never played Starfinder before.
I'll be working on filling in Harec's sheet over the next couple of days and will look for your post or, PM to dot the game thread...until then
At this point we're all in the 'new' box so don't sweat it.
I'm thinking a workable statline is probably:
Iseph | sp 24/24 | hp 28/28 | rp 6/6 | EAC 19 KAC 19 | fort +1 ref +8, will +4 | init +2 | Perc 9 (LL& Dark)/ Android ace pilot operative 4
Sheet info exemplar. This was a copypasta from a pregen layout, probably too much info in the gear section, but as we are all n00bs, the more info the better I suppose. Or not. We will work it out...
(Eric Collins-France here w. Pangea-Zeta)
Will update character sheet etc. today
Hope to be enjoyable to you as a player, and have fun and adventure in this game!
Thanks for having me
Hands boarding pass over
|Ruuk of Clan Wraith|
I think I am ready to go, if only we had a functioning Gameplay thread! Apologies for the non buglike avatar I have chosen, the choices for Starfinder avatars kind of suck right now.
Hey there Ruuk, I am playing Raia in your Claim to Salvation game!
Player: Caro Cogitatus
Character: Tamon Si
Thanks for running, Shifty!
Harec finishes up the last few things on his duty roster and the walks to the terminal to up-load his pay in to his account. day job electrician: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
might I suggest opening the recruitment thread(mark it closed) and making a game description thread? I don't think it's a problem but, right now I'm not even showing up as a player or a character...and of coarse there's still nothing on the game-play thread.
Who knows it just might work? It's like hitting an engine with a wrench..in the movies it works LOL