1. Venture-Captain: Ambrus Valsin
2. Master of Spells: Aram Zey
3. (Her Ladyship) Lady Darchana (Archdean of the Arcanamirium): dinner party, guest's handmaiden w/ previously unknown scrying sensor
4. Atlag: handmaiden of Lady Silviana Dimora, w/ scrying sensor
5. Lady Silviana Dimora: Owner of Atlag
6. Milana: Lady Silviana's majordomo (may know more about the handmaiden/origins)
7. Solicitor: Salbus (Chelish, located in the coins)
8. Mahjub Mahid: Owner of the parlor, 'Mahid's Chattel', sold Atlag to Lady Silviana Dimora. Worships Angazhan, the Ravener King?
9. Sanguine Beast: Street toughs running protection racket in Misery Row.
10. Waheeda Wardak: Okeno pirate, captain of the vessel, At Sea. In possession of enslaved Pathfinder. (previously sold eight slaves, ledger available)
11. At Sea: Vessel. Currently disguised as the ship, Kat Season? kAT SEAson, very clever...
12. Jemina: Lady Darchana's estate manager
13. Lilia Ginsi: Inspector Second Class at the Harbormaster’s Grange.
14. Zigil: Pilot, registered member of the Pilot’s Guild. Navigates vessels through Flotsam Graveyard.
15. Curtzog: First Mate of the At Sea/Kat Season, according to the ledger. (half-orc)
16. Kinore: Kennel master. Recently joined the crew of the At Sea?
17. Rilla Lavon: Enslaved Pathfinder (druid)
18. Muhlia: The architect of this treacherous plan.
Task A: Learn origins of Lady Darchana's servant, investigate and learn the source of the scrying sensor.
Task B: Secure recompense for Lady Silviana for her handmaiden purchased from Mahjub Mahdi.
Task C: Verify Kat Season is the disguised vessel, At Sea.
Task D: Capture Waheeda Wardak, if possible. Obtain any documentation in Captain Wardak's possession.
Task E: Rescue enslaved Pathfinder.
Task F: Find Muhlia, the architect.