Of Kings and Commoners - Kingmaker AP

Game Master RPGGGM

With the heart of the Stolen Lands explored and the bandits who ruled there scattered, the long-contested realm finally lies open for pioneers and settlers to stake their claims.:
Amid the rush of opportunistic travelers, the PCs find themselves stewards over a new domain, tasked with the responsibility of guiding and guarding a fledgling nation struggling to grow upon a treacherous borderland. Yet the threats to this new nation quickly prove themselves greater than mere bandits and wild beasts, as the monstrous natives of the hills and forests rampage forth to slaughter all who have trespassed upon their territory. Can the PCs hold the land they’ve fought so hard to explore and tame? Or will their legend be just one more lost to the fangs of the Stolen Lands?

The NEW Charter! | NEW Avalon (test) | NEW Party Loot (test) | The Trading Post | Regional Map Folio | Tactical Map Folio


12,301 to 12,350 of 12,461 << first < prev | 240 | 241 | 242 | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | next > last >>

Ditzy ruffles her fur up and lets out an aggressive squeak.

How dare you intrude upon my domain uninvited filthy knave! The audacity!


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:51/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

As Zokon is running as best he can he places his bow away and then draws his sword if he has time.. he follows Balzeros


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

Back at camp.

dice:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

The badger advances warily.

Fergus stabs at it with his branch, missing it and impaling a stack of last year's leaves.

Nearby the rest of tha party hears the exchange.

Round 1! (Theme ♬)
The Bold May Act!
_________________
__ Durgan
__ Serena
__ Illthir
__ Fergus/Ditzy

__ Badger

Map updated


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

The forest.

Balzeros races up the stair and Zokon and (I imagine) Alia follow after.

Once there Balzeros's light shines upon a frightened-looking Erevenywg, and something big, and dark and shaggy just off to the side of the door. He can clearly see that it is just the remains of long dead bear. Scanning the wall though he also spies a great charcoal-colored worg staring out at the both of them from a break in the wall. It stands in a crouch ready to pounce.


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 T 13 FF 20 CMD 17 (21 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +9 R +4 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Longstrider

"Why is there a badger here? What do you think it wants? Leftovers?"

Durgan will happily give scraps to the animal.

"Fergus, do you not recall that the badger is the sacred animal of Torag? This could be a sign."


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 45/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

Serena gets up to see what the commotion is about. Upon seeing the badger, she stifles a laugh. "Who's your friend?" she queries Fergus.


Male
statuses:
mage armor
Image of Fergus Dwarf Wizard 5 | AC:12(16)[20] T:12[16] FF:10(14)[18] | CMD:17 | hp: 45/45 | Fort:+6(+5) Ref:+3(+5) Will:+6(+5) | Spd 20' | Init +3 | Perc: +3, SensM:+4 |darkvision

Fergus shifts his grip on his poker, still staring at the intruder, finally he stands up straight dismisses it with a wave of his hand.

When it eats the supplies we have. Don't complain to me. He says walking away grumbling.


Ditzy gives Durgan a... well, you aren't sure how but you swear its a look of both astonishment, hurt, and sheer incomprehension and shock.

You would give this wild, filthy beast the table scraps so freely, yet not offer me. ME! The Fabulously furred friend. The Fantastic Familiar? The Floofed Fluff! So much as a nibble! The betrayal!


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

And now that I think about it...

dice:
Alia's Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Balzeros's Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Zokon's Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
1d20 ⇒ 5

...the forest.

Round 1! (Theme ♬)
The Bold May Act!
_________________
__ Balzeros
__ Worg
__ Zokon
__ Alia
__ Erevenywg

Map updated


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

Hearing there's a badger Illthir grabs her bardiche just to be sure. Hopefully it would be content with their scraps - but she didn't want it nibbling on anything or anyone else.

"Mm. I don't suppose the omen could appear a bit further from our horses? See if you can't bait it away from them a bit .." the skald makes an attempt at backseat-feeding the badger.


Arcane Pool 2/4 | HP: 25/36 HP | AC: 17 / T: 13 / FF: 14 | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +4 | M. Touch: +6, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | Init: +3, Perception: +9 |

Alia arrives at the top of the tower:"Erevenywg! What happened! Tell me! Where is Ilvah!"
Taking passing note of the dead bear - the smell of which suggested it was long-dead - she focuses on the Worg:"You! Where is the Girl! If you hurt her you will come to regret your very existence!"


Human Grasping Vine of the Wood 5| HP: 29/41 | AC: 20 [24] T: 12 FF: 18 CMD: 15 | F+3 R+3 W+9 | 20' | Init +2 | Perception +24, SensM +5, Nature/Planes/Spellcraft +10
Tracked Resources:
1st 2+1/5+1, 2nd 1+0/3+1, 3rd 2+1/2+1; Extend 0/3; SwP 2/2 +1 Suggestion

"Erevenywg, watch out!" Balzeros says as he raises his shield and rushes through a spell before forcing himself forward. Despite his brave words, his hands are shaking. "ZOKON! ALIA! COME QUICKLY! HUGE WORG! EREVENYWG!" he screams. Rushing a Worg, the hell am I thinking?!
________
Alia's got those x-ray goggles! :P Barkskin then move.


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 T 13 FF 20 CMD 17 (21 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +9 R +4 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Longstrider

Meanwhile, far away... Durgan is relatively unconcerned.
"I am pretty sure that badgers do not eat horses."

He feeds the animal some leftovers from dinner, but does try to lure it away from the horses at Illthir's request.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

...the forest.

Balzeros, his expression suddenly wooden, rushes toward the worg.

"Another lamb joins us for dinner." says the big worg in a growl made to sound like the Common tongue. Then it leaps from the gap and into the open, smiling a wolfish smile full of sharp fangs and sly intent, as it hears the others approaching.

"And yet more lambs to our sup." the worg says licking its chops. It turns to Balzeros and smiles again. "You spoil me for choice, woodsman."

At this point Alia's action occurs. A double move up the steep crumbling steps gets Alia to the doorway.

Alia of the Blade wrote:

Alia arrives at the top of the tower:"Erevenywg! What happened! Tell me! Where is Ilvah!"

Taking passing note of the dead bear - the smell of which suggested it was long-dead - she focuses on the Worg:"You! Where is the Girl! If you hurt her you will come to regret your very existence!"

"Do you mean Ill-vah? I lost track of her in the forest." says Erevenywg, flustered.

Round 1! (Theme ♬)
The Bold May Act!
_________________
__ Balzeros
__ Worg readied
__ Zokon
__ Alia
__ Erevenywg readied

Map updated


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

Back at camp.

Exasperated Fergus throws up his hands and leaves the intruder to the others.

Illthir presents her bardiche to the waddling beast. It stops, sniffs and takes a nibble at the pole-arm's steel axe-head, and appears disappointed that it doesn't taste better. It moves past the and toward the bard, looking past her and to the food Durgan is gathering for it.

Round 2! (Theme ♬)
The Bold May Act!
_________________
__ Durgan
__ Serena
(If you'd like to take 2 rds. of actions, you can)
__ Illthir
__ Fergus/Ditzy

__ Badger

Map updated


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:51/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

Zokon double moves up sword and buckler out

"Why is it talking to us in such a hostile manner but not attacking, that seems stupid? Keep an eye out for traps?"

Zokon looks up and around for other dangers. (when he can)


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

"Well I hope the badger and horses think that too!" Illthir replies and get out of the small critters path. She didn't *mind* it per se but she liked her feet and the horses much more. But there were no harm in letting Durgan feed it (hopefully).


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 45/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

Serena laughs heartily at the badger's antics, watching Durgan feed the creature.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

Back at camp.

Durgan feeds the little omnivore bits of his rations and the party members return to their business.

This goes on for about a minute when...

The horses begin to grow excited again and a tall man with a white-grey beard hanging down to belt and wearing well-traveled robes appears among them, as silent as a zephyr.

"Pardon me." he says "Have you seen a badger wander through here?"


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

The forest.

dice:
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

The worg gives a swift stuttering howl and bears its teeth.

Zokon:
Zokon notes movement in the forest (at the base of some more stone steps to his southeast and in the woods to his southwest.

Round 3ish! (Theme ♬)
The Bold May Act!
_________________
__ Zokon
__ Alia
__ Erevenywg
__ Balzeros
__ Worg readied

Map updated


Human Grasping Vine of the Wood 5| HP: 29/41 | AC: 20 [24] T: 12 FF: 18 CMD: 15 | F+3 R+3 W+9 | 20' | Init +2 | Perception +24, SensM +5, Nature/Planes/Spellcraft +10
Tracked Resources:
1st 2+1/5+1, 2nd 1+0/3+1, 3rd 2+1/2+1; Extend 0/3; SwP 2/2 +1 Suggestion

GM, last update for the forest said Erevenywg had a readied. Did she do anything last turn?

"Erevenywg, get out! I'll slow it down!" Balzeros says, conjuring a quarterstaff made of force. Wasting no time, it immediately begins to wallop the Worg.
________
Spiritual Weapon vs Grey: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 221d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
5ft step, cast!


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 T 13 FF 20 CMD 17 (21 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +9 R +4 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Longstrider
RPGGGM wrote:
"Pardon me." he says "Have you seen a badger wander through here?"

"Yes, here he is. Yours?"


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

Back at camp.

"Mine? Of course he's not mine he's his own badger. I'm insulted that you would even suggest such a thing." the man snaps. The ferocity of his reaction is enough to even grab the badger's attention away from Durgan's food.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

The forest.

Balzeros of the Narl wrote:
GM, last update for the forest said Erevenywg had a readied. Did she do anything last turn?

The action was not triggered.

The sudden appearance of the ghostly stave takes the wolf by surprise. Maddened the worg lunges at the closest target--Erevenywg. Grabbing her by the leg the worg pulls her to the gound.

bite v Erevenywg: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 trip?: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27 hit

Round Let's call it 4! (Theme ♬)
The Bold May Act!
_________________
__ Zokon
__ Alia
__ Erevenywg
-10 hp, prone
__ Balzeros

__ Worg -9 hp

Map updated


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:51/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

"To the Southeast at the stone steps there is movement and the south west, I will monitor the outside, you save Erevenywg." He stays at the top of the stairs and keeps watch, ready to spring to help if needed.


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 T 13 FF 20 CMD 17 (21 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +9 R +4 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Longstrider
RPGGGM wrote:
"Mine? Of course he's not mine he's his own badger. I'm insulted that you would even suggest such a thing." the man snaps. The ferocity of his reaction is enough to even grab the badger's attention away from Durgan's food.

Durgan rolls his eyes.

"Here he is."


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |
Zokon Santyev wrote:
"To the Southeast at the stone steps there is movement and the south west, I will monitor the outside, you save Erevenywg." He stays at the top of the stairs and keeps watch, ready to spring to help if needed.

Any specific readied action or is Zokon merely delaying?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |
Durgan Far-Walker wrote:
RPGGGM wrote:
"Mine? Of course he's not mine he's his own badger. I'm insulted that you would even suggest such a thing." the man snaps. The ferocity of his reaction is enough to even grab the badger's attention away from Durgan's food.

Durgan rolls his eyes.

"Here he is."

"Wigglin. There you are."

The badger barks and chatters up to the tall, old man.

The man angrily rounds upon Fergus. "'POKED YOU WITH A STICK'!?"


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

"Ouch. Tattled by a badger." Illthir giggled and found some place to sit, out of biting distance of either their guests. Odd, a bit amusing. Maybe but hopefully not dangerous. But might make a good story! "He didn't mean any harm; it was just his territorial display."

If she could, she'd like to try and figure out if the man was always this grumpy - or if something was extra sore right now. Hopefully he'd stay and chat a little.

Sense Motive?: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27


Human Grasping Vine of the Wood 5| HP: 29/41 | AC: 20 [24] T: 12 FF: 18 CMD: 15 | F+3 R+3 W+9 | 20' | Init +2 | Perception +24, SensM +5, Nature/Planes/Spellcraft +10
Tracked Resources:
1st 2+1/5+1, 2nd 1+0/3+1, 3rd 2+1/2+1; Extend 0/3; SwP 2/2 +1 Suggestion

"I've made it worse, hurry!" Balzeros calls as Erevenywg gets thrown to the ground. Getting in close, he tries to harry the Worg with his own staff as the force-staff takes a strike of its own.
________
Aid (AC) vs Erevenywg: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Spiritual Weapon vs Grey: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 261d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:51/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

Delaying


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 45/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

"Serena Mistcastle," Serena introduces herself and offers a hand. "Well met. What brings you and your companion here, if I may be so bold?"


Male
statuses:
mage armor
Image of Fergus Dwarf Wizard 5 | AC:12(16)[20] T:12[16] FF:10(14)[18] | CMD:17 | hp: 45/45 | Fort:+6(+5) Ref:+3(+5) Will:+6(+5) | Spd 20' | Init +3 | Perc: +3, SensM:+4 |darkvision

Pointed. If I had poked him he'd be bleeding. Besides, he was frightening the horses and causing Ditzy to get agitated so I attempted to run him off. Fergus answers, still sitting with his spell book open.


Ditzy pokes her head up on Fergus's shoulder and just stares at the newcomer. Clearly placing her malcontent with the badger onto its "not owner".


Male human Super high-level druid

Back at camp.

dice:
1d4 ⇒ 4

Serena Mistcastle wrote:
"Serena Mistcastle," Serena introduces herself and offers a hand. "Well met. What brings you and your companion here, if I may be so bold?"

"Noah Medwyn. These lands are my home. I am at present traveling south and was just catching up with my friend this afternoon when someone erected a tent over his burrow." he says disapprovingly, and points at Zokon's tent.

Illthir:
Noah's anger seems genuine.

Fergus Bouldershoulder Ironmug wrote:
Pointed. If I had poked him he'd be bleeding. Besides, he was frightening the horses and causing Ditzy to get agitated so I attempted to run him off. Fergus answers, still sitting with his spell book open.

"Are you calling Wigglin a liar?" Noah says growing redder. "Perhaps I should question the witnesses?"

The tall man turns and strides back into the clearing with the horses. The badger follows casting a suspicious eye back toward the party every now and then. Noah's eyes linger upon the horses' ropes.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

The forest.

Balzeros continues whacking at the wolf with his phantom stave while helping to physically fend the worg off.

Erevenywg attempts to rise. The worg uses the opportunity to bite her again, but the magic, floating stave bars it from pulling her back down, and she retreats to the doorway.

bite v Erevenywg (Aided, prone, AoO): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 trip?: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Round Let's call it 4! (Theme ♬)
The Bold May Act!
_________________
__ Zokon
__ Alia

__ Erevenywg -24 hp
__ Balzeros
__ Worg -17 hp

Map updated


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 T 13 FF 20 CMD 17 (21 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +9 R +4 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Longstrider

"Durgan Far-Walker. Priest of Abadar."

Durgan sees the man eyeing the horses' ropes. He positions himself between Noah and the horses.

"Wigglin may belong to nobody, but we own these horses. They are our property."


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 45/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

Serena bit her lip. She had never considered her mount as property. Alphonsus was more like a friend to her than something to be used and discarded when it was used up. "We weren't aware that we were intruding," she says to Noah, looking at the badger. "I don't think that Zokon would mind if we moved his tent a little to one side."


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

"Hmm. Yeah, I suppose we better move Zokon's tent then ... Apologize for that, it was not intent to block your friends burrow." Illthir gives Serena a hand in moving the tent. Soon. As soon as the crazy hermit wasn't stirring up more trouble.

Perhaps changing the topic would work? Talking about horses surely wouldn't bring them closer together! "So, ah, we couldn't help but notice that there seems to be plenty of Worgs in your home ..?"


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:51/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

Alia's watches while Zokon attacks?

Zokon moves to leap over the bear to the flank the Worg with Balzeros and he strikes

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Rapier +1, flank: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 = 31 Rapier +1, flank: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + (1) = 11

Rapier +1, flank crit chance: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 2 = 18 Rapier +1, flank: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Male
statuses:
mage armor
Image of Fergus Dwarf Wizard 5 | AC:12(16)[20] T:12[16] FF:10(14)[18] | CMD:17 | hp: 45/45 | Fort:+6(+5) Ref:+3(+5) Will:+6(+5) | Spd 20' | Init +3 | Perc: +3, SensM:+4 |darkvision

Go ahead. Ask the horses. He answers with a dismissive wave of his hand.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

The forest.

Zokon Santyev wrote:
Alia's watches while Zokon attacks?

"No, I think the sofa looks better over there after all."

The worg growls and barks at Zokon as he rushes forward. It howls in pain at the lightning thrust of his blade.

Alia?

Round Let's call it 4! (Theme ♬)
The Bold May Act!
_________________
__ Zokon
__ Alia
__ Erevenywg -24 hp
__ Balzeros
__ Worg -35 hp

Map updated


Male human Super high-level druid

Back at camp.

Durgan Far-Walker wrote:

Durgan sees the man eyeing the horses' ropes. He positions himself between Noah and the horses.

"Wigglin may belong to nobody, but we own these horses. They are our property."

Fergus Bouldershoulder Ironmug wrote:
Go ahead. Ask the horses. He answers with a dismissive wave of his hand.

"I shall...." Medwyn says coolly, ignoring Illthir's question.


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

"Rude. At least be courteous to the horses. Walter likes pranks ..." Illthir wondered if she wanted Walker to step on Noah's foot or if that was actually considered a sigh of affection. Maybe she'd actually get to ask?


Arcane Pool 2/4 | HP: 25/36 HP | AC: 17 / T: 13 / FF: 14 | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +4 | M. Touch: +6, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | Init: +3, Perception: +9 |

Alia casts a Spell, then moves into the Melee as well, attempting to touch the worg:"If this thing knows anything about Ilvah, I want to learn it. Try not to kill it if at all possible!"
Touch(Frostbite): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 Nonlethal Cold: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 (+Fatigue while the damage persists)


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

The forest.

Balzeros continues whacking at the wolf with his phantom stave while helping to physically fend the worg off.

Alia reaches in to touch the worg, but the the worg spins on her, clamps it's jaws around her wrist and drags her to the ground.

bite v Alia (Favored enemy): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 trip?: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24

Round 5 (Theme ♬)
The Bold May Act!
_________________
__ Zokon
__ Alia
-15 hp, prone
__ Erevenywg
-24 hp
__ Balzeros

__ Worg -17 hp

Map updated


Male human Super high-level druid

Back at camp.

dice:
1d8 ⇒ 6

The old man quietly converses with the horses, who seem stamp, neigh and wicker back in a way that almost seems understandable. While speaking with Walker he barks out a deep laugh. Smiling he and the horse look round at Illthir. After making a circuit of the clearing he gives each an apple that he pulls from his haversack, and pulls a pebble from Durgan's mount's shoe.

He says to Illthir. "You've seen worgs." It's not a question.


The forest.

"THERE ARE MORE OF THEM OUTSIDE!" cries Erevenywg pointing.


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

Oh that's a turn for the better. That's nice. "Yes. Yesterday we met a bunch trying to relieve a shepherd of his sheep. And... A few weeks ago we ran into a bunch of them together with troll friends - but that was quite a while away." The skald hadn't thought about those two together, but it certainly didn't sound like a good thing. "You've heard or seen anything about them? Or, for that matter; trolls?"

12,301 to 12,350 of 12,461 << first < prev | 240 | 241 | 242 | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Into the Stolen Lands All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.