Hollow's Revolution (Red Side)

Game Master vayelan

Party Loot

Maps:
Falcon's Hollow (Town Map)
Darkmoon Vale (Regional Map)

Current Encounter: Roadside Ambush


1,551 to 1,600 of 1,706 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Gol bolts upright, hoping to catch Lady Silverglove before she departs, but he immediately stumbles. He catches himself upon the cafe table, and his bodyguards quickly rush to support hims. At first Gol tries to wave them away, but his wobbling legs betray him.

"A delightful show, no?" Bora muses vapidly. She swings her legs idly, still in character as the ingenue and pretending to be oblivious to the director's plight.

"Oh dear! Gol, darling!" she exclaims in perfectly feigned surprise. "I do hope you're still well enough to travel."

He offers no response to Bora and simply struggles to exit the cafe. Bora casts a guarded glance over her shoulder, back towards members of the party still seated within the cafe. Within her eyes, you read the subtle invitation to follow the group as they return to the road, then wait and watch to see whether Vorshin and her men take the bait.


Stats:
HP 22/22 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+2 R+5W+5 | Arcana 10/10
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Linguistics +14, Spellcraft +11

Kit busies himself with reading through his spellbook. If only we could intoxicate the rest of the Consortium, we'd be on to something, he thinks to himself.


Dwarf Barbarian 3 HP 47 AC 18, 20/w shield, +2 underground, t12, ff 16 or 18/w shield, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +2; +2 vs poison, spells, Speed 30 ft CMB +5; CMD 18(22 vs bull rush or trip) Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +6 (+8 stonework) SM +6

”Quite the performance. Well worth the side trip into town.”

The dwarf states to those near him as he gathers up his items to head out.

”A fine time.”


I've returned home from my trip.

The Consortium party is too focused upon safely escorting the discombobulated director to his carriage to notice your own party, surreptitiously following at a distance. Bora helps Gol into the carriage, but she does not climb in herself. Reading her lips, she offers some kind of polite excuse that Gol is in no condition to disbelief. She instead clambers beside the driver upon his bench, leaving him looking quite surprised by the high class companion - such that he does not notice her fumbling with a ring and amulet she wears, likely preparing protections against the coming ambush.

With Gol's handful of bodyguards marching alongside the carriage, the Consortium party rumbles north out of town, rolling down the slope from the Elberwick Rise and onto Darkmoon Plain before passing through Olfden's northern gates. You follow them for almost a mile out of town before either group notices anything amiss on the open ground.


The carriage is set upon by a force a dozen strong. They wear a mismatched assortment of bandanas, Varisian scarves, and wooden masks to conceal their identities as they unleash a volley of javelins and stones in advance of their charge. No demands are barked; they simply attack.

Two of the gang's vanguards drive long stakes between the wheels' spokes to anchor the carriage in place. The Consortium bodyguards leap into action to defend their client, but they are almost immediately overwhelmed - outnumbered and outmatched by these attackers.

Bora leaps down from the carriage and, with preternatural agility, slips away from the ambush. However, two of the attackers pursue her off the wheel-rutted road.

Training your eyes upon their numbers, you cannot pick out Vorshin, if she is among them.


Stats:
HP 22/22 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+2 R+5W+5 | Arcana 10/10
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Linguistics +14, Spellcraft +11

Kit, cursing the bad luck and his complete lack of forestry skills, runs into the forest parallel to Bora and her pursuers.


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl4 HP:44 Init:+3 Per:+3 F:+6 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

Wulf Pulls out his bow and begins to motion for the others."This is the time to shine for those with woodlore. Get us to Bora."

Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Wulf leads the charge as the party pursues those who pursue Bora. Across the open plains, it is a paltry challenge for Wulf to follow them. He also notes that Bora runs not with the clumsy gait of a sheltered socialite or indulgent wastrel, but rather the care and celerity of one quite accustomed to keeping several steps ahead of such danger. What's more, she's knowledgeable enough to run off the road westward, towards the copses of trees on the periphery of the Arthfell, rather than eastward into a stretch of land known to harbor mudpots, hot springs, geysers, and other geothermal hazards.

You find the two attackers who broke off from the main ambush beneath the boughs of a broad sycamore tree. Despite her finery, Bora has managed to swing herself up among the branches and climb well out of reach of their weapons. Almost unconcerned, she turns her eyes towards your approach with a clear glint of amusement and anticipation.


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl4 HP:44 Init:+3 Per:+3 F:+6 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

Wulf switches his longbow out for his still in work darkwood staff.

He then speaks."Surprise!" he then will strike if he can.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Stats:
HP 22/22 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+2 R+5W+5 | Arcana 10/10
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Linguistics +14, Spellcraft +11

Qitaba aims for one of the attackers, pulling out a vial of liquid ice.

Ray of Frost Touch Ranged: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
for: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

"There's more where that came from," he warns the assailant.


Dwarf Barbarian 3 HP 47 AC 18, 20/w shield, +2 underground, t12, ff 16 or 18/w shield, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +2; +2 vs poison, spells, Speed 30 ft CMB +5; CMD 18(22 vs bull rush or trip) Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +6 (+8 stonework) SM +6

The dwarf goes barreling in swinging his heavy flail with fury for all he’s worth!

”Step back from the lady you worthless cur!”

He swings for the fences!

Raging, charge, power attack: 1d205 + 2 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 2 - 1 = 15
To Confirm: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 + 2 - 1 = 27
2d10 + 12 ⇒ (6, 7) + 12 = 25

”And you’d better drop your weapons or I’ll turn you to goo!”

Intimidation through physical might: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Stats:
HP 22/22 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+2 R+5W+5 | Arcana 10/10
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Linguistics +14, Spellcraft +11

Was that Cornugon Smash?


Dwarf Barbarian 3 HP 47 AC 18, 20/w shield, +2 underground, t12, ff 16 or 18/w shield, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +2; +2 vs poison, spells, Speed 30 ft CMB +5; CMD 18(22 vs bull rush or trip) Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +6 (+8 stonework) SM +6

I don’t have that feat. I might have made a mistake thinking you could do that from 3.0 or 3.5. If I did I apologize. Also when I edited I somehow succeeded in delete it the + between the 1d20+5 so now it reads 1d205. It was a natural 19. Three natural 19’s in a row.

I I hope everyone is doing well.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Human Tree Soul Oracle 2 Fort: 2 Reflex: 0 Will: 3 Spells /5 1st 19/19HP

Teasel just sort of awkwardly follows and attacks the same person Helgrim did saying," What he said"

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
dmg: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 3) + 4 = 10


Stats:
HP 22/22 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+2 R+5W+5 | Arcana 10/10
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Linguistics +14, Spellcraft +11

Heh, sorry if I came off as a rules lawyer. Still some nice swinging there, Helgrim.


Wulf's arrow whistles through the air, drawing the highwaymen's attention just in time for Helgrim to deliver a mighty blow - slamming the head of his flail into the man's stomach. Even if he might have endured this strike, Teasel's follow-up ensures that he crumples to the ground, bleeding and unconscious.

The other man clutches at his hairy arm where Kit's magical strike left a small coating of burning rime. Helgrim's ultimatum is bolstered by Freyja, delivering her own creatively cutting intimidation. The second, still standing man drops his weapon and raises his shivering arms plaintively.


Dwarf Barbarian 3 HP 47 AC 18, 20/w shield, +2 underground, t12, ff 16 or 18/w shield, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +2; +2 vs poison, spells, Speed 30 ft CMB +5; CMD 18(22 vs bull rush or trip) Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +6 (+8 stonework) SM +6

”Meh! Well, that’s more like it. You one of Vorshin’s crew?”

He asks looking over the man.

”Get on yer knees, cross yer ankles and put yer hands behind yer head. Yer lucky this man here is a knight.”

He thumbs towards Wulf.

”I am wondering if you and yours would treat me and mine the same?”

The dwarf motions to have the man tied.

He looks up to the woman in the tree.

”You okay up there miss? We heard fightin and saw your lady ship fleeing from Brigands. Wood’s full of em it seems.”


"You'd best beware about making dangerous enemies," the brigand sneers.

However, his words and deeds are at odds, as he acquiesces to Helgrim and assumed the proscribed posture upon his knees.

"Thank you ever so much," Bora calls down from her perch within the sycamore boughs.
"Oh! But how will I ever get down? It's so far to the ground!"

Offering her own display of incongruity, Bora remains in character as the imperiled damsel. She feigns helplessness even though you are certain she could swing down with grace befitting an acrobat.


Stats:
HP 22/22 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+2 R+5W+5 | Arcana 10/10
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Linguistics +14, Spellcraft +11

"Lady, we will lend you our assistance in climbing down," calls Qitaba.

He turns to the brigand. "You have more important matters to deal with, you little rapscallion, than what enemies we choose to make. Namely, whether you will keep your own skin if we don't get information out of you. Out with it--who you work for and what your foul business is here. Unless you'd like me to freeze you solid and chip your flesh off bit by bit. You won't feel it until it thaws."

Intimidate (Orator): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

cmon, dice!


F Human Tree Soul Oracle 2 Fort: 2 Reflex: 0 Will: 3 Spells /5 1st 19/19HP

Teasel still slightly oblivious to the situation says," Don't worry. I'll catch you. My friends are better equipped to deal with your aggressors."


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl4 HP:44 Init:+3 Per:+3 F:+6 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

Wulf Walks over and offers to help catch the woman, his raggedy cloak more like a poncho over his armor as his floppy farm's hat sits atop his head and smiles.

"Me and T gotcha"


F Looks Like Human (of Ulfin Background) Bard (Arcane Duelist) 4, AC 18 (touch 12 FF 16); Hp: 33/33; Saves: Fort+3, Reflex +6, Will+3; CMD 18; Perception +6; init +4

Freyja stands back and watches, more focused on potential and unknown threats that the scene before her. She flashes and knowing and appreciative smile at the acting performance Bora puts on but says nothing.


Bora practically floats down from the tree like a leaf, making Teasel and Wulf's assistance purely a spectacle for show. Nevertheless, she graciously curtsies and offers her thanks to her heroes.

"I never would have dreamed we'd be set upon by such ruffians," she convincingly sighs, raising her voice into a falsetto. "I shudder to imagine what base ravishment might have befallen me, if not for your timely rescue."

She presses the back of her hand to her forehead to further sell her performance as the hapless, ignorant damsel. Bora's ability to keep a straight face through it all only serves to further bespeak her acting ability.

Meanwhile, the subdued brigand shakes his head and mutters under his breath.

"You already guessed it," he spits. "Vorshin turned us on this job. Told us when that Consortium ponce would be rolling out of town, then sent some of her more expendable boys along for extra numbers. She makes too much money caravaning goods to the Consortium's town to make the attack herself. My kin and I? We got no problem biting into those axe-swingers."


F Human Tree Soul Oracle 2 Fort: 2 Reflex: 0 Will: 3 Spells /5 1st 19/19HP

Teasel just beams at the compliment even though she knows that it was an act of subterfuge. " Thanks. I'm glad your safe," she says politely.


Stats:
HP 22/22 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+2 R+5W+5 | Arcana 10/10
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Linguistics +14, Spellcraft +11

"Well, then," says Kit, crossing his arms. "Aim at the Consortium only, and we won't have a problem."

He makes a shooing motion. "Run along now, lest we change our mind."


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl4 HP:44 Init:+3 Per:+3 F:+6 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

Wulf begins to look over the downed man, out turning pockets and what not.


Dwarf Barbarian 3 HP 47 AC 18, 20/w shield, +2 underground, t12, ff 16 or 18/w shield, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +2; +2 vs poison, spells, Speed 30 ft CMB +5; CMD 18(22 vs bull rush or trip) Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +6 (+8 stonework) SM +6

”Heh. He’s not goin anywhere just now that he’s tied up and makin threats about us makin powerful enemies. I have a few more questions. Like what lot are you with it you aren’t directly with Vorshin?”


F Looks Like Human (of Ulfin Background) Bard (Arcane Duelist) 4, AC 18 (touch 12 FF 16); Hp: 33/33; Saves: Fort+3, Reflex +6, Will+3; CMD 18; Perception +6; init +4

Freyja cannot help but look a little smug as the man names Vorshin. I knew she was dirty.


The brigand offers a wolfish smile.

"What lot am I with?" he muses with a chuckle. "We are the reason loggers and hunters dare not venture out 'neath the light of the full moon."

His eyes dart to his downed companion, and you see a fleeting sneer cross his face.

"This lad is but a whelp. No wonder he fell so easily. He needed a few more winters to toughen him up. Now, your Qadiran servant there has the right idea of it," he says, nodding his chin towards Qitaba. "Let us go, and you will have no reason to fear reprisal from our elder kin."


Stats:
HP 22/22 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+2 R+5W+5 | Arcana 10/10
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Linguistics +14, Spellcraft +11

"Wait a minute..." says Qitaba, realization dawning on his face. This wasn't one of the 'expendables' Vorshin recruited, you dunce, he thought to himself.

"You're of the Shadow Pack."


F Human Tree Soul Oracle 2 Fort: 2 Reflex: 0 Will: 3 Spells /5 1st 19/19HP

Teasel eyes the captive carefully. " You know we don't have to be enemies. Everyone is angry at this situation and maybe we can work together so everyone is happy."

After standing there for a little bit of time she awkwardly adds," Unless you want to kill everyone. I can't help you with that."


diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


"What'dya know? He got it right," the brigand smirks in response to Qitaba's realization.

He then turns his eyes sharply to Teasel.

"The Arthfell is ours," he states with all the plain certainty of declaring the sky to be blue. "If the Valers keep out, then they need not come to harm. The Consortium, though? They'll never stop until the last tree is felled, so they need to be felled first."


F Human Tree Soul Oracle 2 Fort: 2 Reflex: 0 Will: 3 Spells /5 1st 19/19HP

" Isn't the Consortium big though? Sure you're big and strong but eventually they will tire of you and just overwhelm you with numbers.
Then there will be no one left
," Teasel just says with a concerned look in her face.

Eventually her face scrunches up and she asks," What sort of were are you? Werewolf? Werebear? Wererat? I never met someone like you before.


Stats:
HP 22/22 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+2 R+5W+5 | Arcana 10/10
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Linguistics +14, Spellcraft +11

"Ahem...perhaps not the most polite of questions, Teasel," says Qitaba with an amused smirk, looking at the 'dryad'. He rubs his chin.

"Say we were to speak with a lieutenant, or some other leader of the Shadow Pack. In a place guaranteed to be safe for both parties. I passed through Olfden on the way here--the name 'Olfden' makes it sound to me that the wolves were there first--and I can say, I didn't enjoy the way these Andoren humans are handling things. I'm not a druid, but I sympathize with their causes, those of preserving the wild. Perhaps we could come to an agreement, in order to weaken the Consortium."

He puts his finger to his burnished brow. "You are brave, and strong. But the forests will be gone in another generation, no matter how brave you are."

Linguistics Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31


Dwarf Barbarian 3 HP 47 AC 18, 20/w shield, +2 underground, t12, ff 16 or 18/w shield, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +2; +2 vs poison, spells, Speed 30 ft CMB +5; CMD 18(22 vs bull rush or trip) Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +6 (+8 stonework) SM +6

”We don’t want the forest to fall either. Dwarves lived in harmony with it for 5,000 years. The Grippli have always lived along the Riverbank. We have located the great tree. The humans are a few mere miles from it. We are trying to help and are in a war with the Consortium and others ourselves.”

The dwarf walks over to stabilize the younger werewolf.

”The humans are waking to what’s happening up here. The Consortium is weakened in other parts of their nation, but your attacks against axe wielding peasants actually gives the Consortium and the Red Rocks power. You have put them in a place of power that they are protecting the weak from you.”

”Werewolves tearing people to pieces are always more scary to the meek than fat men in carriages.”

”So . . . Would you say you are a friend or ally of Vorshin?”


"Heh. Thank the Mistress you were travelers and not locals," he laughs softly. "Else you probably would've put me down on the spot. You're definitely no Silverers, seeing as you're talking rather than torturing."

Despite the very recent, very brief skirmish, Qitaba's way with words seems to have won this man over.

"Vorshin readily hires our kin as extra muscle," he states, turning to face Helgrim. "That's why we never raid her caravans.

"Just the same, she's not one of us," he says gravely. "We owe her no more loyalty than any other Valer. If you're looking for someone to say that she put us up to this attack, well, let my kin go and you've got a deal."


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl4 HP:44 Init:+3 Per:+3 F:+6 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

"Teasel is a Fey Friend, and me I am a farmer around these parts.I wouldn't mind you all to live peacefully amongst us, as I figure you all can control yourselves" he says looking down from under his hat and begins to whittle on his staff some more.


F Human Tree Soul Oracle 2 Fort: 2 Reflex: 0 Will: 3 Spells /5 1st 19/19HP

" Torture?," Teasel kind of asks a bit horrified at the whole premise.


Stats:
HP 22/22 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+2 R+5W+5 | Arcana 10/10
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Linguistics +14, Spellcraft +11

"We have no set idea about Vorshin," says Qitaba. "We suspect she tried to betray us in the past, but mainly, she's been a sourpuss."


F Looks Like Human (of Ulfin Background) Bard (Arcane Duelist) 4, AC 18 (touch 12 FF 16); Hp: 33/33; Saves: Fort+3, Reflex +6, Will+3; CMD 18; Perception +6; init +4

I've ideas about Vorshin. We nearly came to blows once already. Freyja spits As I recall it I got no back-up either. I am ready to tae her into custody or take her down. It does not matter much to me. Hmm. Is there some way she might be useful to us still...?


Stats:
HP 22/22 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+2 R+5W+5 | Arcana 10/10
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Linguistics +14, Spellcraft +11

"Yes, as a force against the Consortium. Convince her there's more gold in taking them down, unless she chooses the route of a coward."


Dwarf Barbarian 3 HP 47 AC 18, 20/w shield, +2 underground, t12, ff 16 or 18/w shield, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +2; +2 vs poison, spells, Speed 30 ft CMB +5; CMD 18(22 vs bull rush or trip) Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +6 (+8 stonework) SM +6

”Well I don’t like Vorshin and I don’t like people who pick on the weak.”

”Tell me something. If the Shadow Pack finds a child out in the woods outside of town, what happens to the kid?”

The dwarf asks, obviously waiting for an honest answer.


"I suppose that depends on the pack member who finds 'em," he replies to Helgrim with a tilt of his head. "I got some kin who'd take pity on the whelp and guide him out of the forest. Others might just leave them be.

"Of course, I ain't gonna lie, I can think of a few nasty bastards who'd hunt the whelp - especially if the moon is full and they're hungry."


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl4 HP:44 Init:+3 Per:+3 F:+6 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

' The question is would they answer for their crime if it came to that?" Wulf says looking at the lad intrigued now.


Wulf's question elicits a short laugh from the man, but he quickly chokes it off, lest he lose his chance for freedom.

"Sorry to say, I can't think of many among my kin who think much of the 'soft laws' of the Valers," he replies. "The way we see it, there ain't much point in a judge yelling at a hawk for eating a sparrow just 'cause it's 'illegal.' That's also one of the most frequent causes of fights between my kin and the Fangwatch: they see those rangers as trying to force the law of civilization upon the wilds. Replacing natural law with man's law."


Stats:
HP 22/22 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+2 R+5W+5 | Arcana 10/10
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Linguistics +14, Spellcraft +11

"Perhaps your leaders would agree to--a truce, for now. No children preyed upon in the forest, and villagers know to stay out of certain areas on full moon nights. In return, we help you against the Consortium, and I'll see about cooling the heads of some of these people who remember the Silver Nights fondly. Listen,"

he says, diplomatically, "I understand your point of view. You deserve your domain. In my home, the Zho Mountains, we have orcs, gnolls, and in the foothills, jackalweres. The satrapy would never think of exterminating them. As a matter of fact, Qadira hires orcs as mercenaries. While payment and mercenary work is 'man's law', I think we can respect the fact that everyone needs their land. And the Consortium will take it all."


"Who even are you folks?" he asks, furrowing his brow in confusion. "Vorshin slipped us some silver, pointed us towards this job, but now here you are talking like you represent the whole damn Vale and I represent the whole pack.

"I'm just Bolmar. I live in old hovel with my cousin there," he nods towards the downed man, "I like fangberry wine, I was hoping to celebrate a successful job with a bottle, and now I'm just hoping to make it home alive."


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl4 HP:44 Init:+3 Per:+3 F:+6 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

"The Vale is for all, we are fighting to make it a better place."


Stats:
HP 22/22 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+2 R+5W+5 | Arcana 10/10
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (local) +11, Knowledge (nature) +11, Knowledge (planes) +11, Linguistics +14, Spellcraft +11

"They couldn't get the Heroes of Sandpoint," says Kit by way of non-explanation, "So the Vale is stuck with us instead. I'm just a traveler who doesn't like injustice."


"Heh, makes sense," Bolmar scoffs. "Them Valers have been trying for a couple years now to attract their own crop of adventurers, hoping it'll replace their dying lumber industry. I know I haven't been looking forward to having those types traipsing around, looking to hunt us down."

1,551 to 1,600 of 1,706 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hollow's Revolution (Red Side) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.