Hollow's Revolution (Red Side)

Game Master vayelan

Party Loot

Maps:
Falcon's Hollow (Town Map)
Darkmoon Vale (Regional Map)

Current Encounter: Roadside Ambush


1,601 to 1,650 of 1,650 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

F Human Tree Soul Oracle 2 Fort: 2 Reflex: 0 Will: 3 Spells /5 1st 19/19HP

" They'd do the same to my people once we become a nuance to them. We're probably at that point all ready. And it's not exactly like I can leave easily. You also glossed over the torture part. ," Teasel says leaning up against a tree.


F Looks Like Human (of Ulfin Background) Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3, AC 18 (touch 12 FF 16); Hp: 23/23; Saves: Fort+3, Reflex +5, Will+2; CMD 17; Perception +5; init +4

Freyja only watches. As an outsider she is unsure she has the right to add to this conversation.


Stats:
HP 17/17 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+3 | Arcana 9/9
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (local) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (planes) +10, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +10

"I'm not a hunter of anything that walks on two legs, unless I'm at a tavern," says Qitaba with a laugh.

"While my own country has its own moral failings, mainly involving the trafficking of slaves and pesh and the like, and are stuffy about the Dawnflower--blessed be Her name, just in case--at least we folks of the desert and hills don't cut down every tree in the entire forest like these 'freedom-minded' Andorens do, as if it's so much bulghur-wheat and will grow back in the next season. Honestly, the hypocrisy of this land is astounding--'freedom', while the fey are driven further and further back...er...with all due respect to my dear Andorens here," finishes the Qadiran, suddenly remembering where he is.


Bolmar opens his mouth to speak again, but he is cut off by a show of theatrics from Bora. She practically throws herself at Qitaba, steadying herself with her hands open his chest.

"Please, my dear savior, I wish to get away from this common brute," she squeaks in the high register of her persona. She then leans in closer and whispers into Kit's ear.

Qitaba:
"We should also check on Gol and his entourage, see what state they're in," she whispers in her normal, direct voice. "If there are other lycanthropes among the ambushers, they may now need rescuing. After all, we don't want Gol dead. He's more useful alive, with his back against a wall, and apt to answer questions."

"Oh, pardon me, good sir. I have overstepped," Bora says in her socialite voice, pushing away from Qitaba demurely while putting on a coquettish face.

Bora's performance elicits an eyeroll from Bolmar, who yet believes her to be nothing but a cloud-headed bauble kept around by the Consortium director.

"If you want to learn about torture, my dear," Bolmar leers at Teasel, "Go back to the Valers' town and ask them about the Silverers. If they can stomach giving voice to what they have seen, you'll hear quite the tale. I promise it'll make you wonder whether the greater danger lurks outside or within the Valers' walls."


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl3 HP:33 Init:+3 Per:+1 F:+5 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

"Teasel he ain't wrong. Freedom doesn't stop with the just." He says stoically as he stands whittling on his dark wood piece


Stats:
HP 17/17 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+3 | Arcana 9/9
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (local) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (planes) +10, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +10

"Well, friends...and Shadow Pack...we need to get moving. Send word for us, Bolmar, at Wulf's estate or in Falcon Hollow for 'that damned tree and the Qadiran'. If you'll excuse me. I've got a lady to attend to."

He offers Bora the crook of his arm, and inclines an eyebrow to the rest of the group.


Bora eagerly accepts Kit's proffered arm with a smile. Emerging from the edge of the Arthfell, you discover the coach still stopped upon the road. Vorshin's thugs have finished their ugly business in your absence.

One of the Consortium guards still stands and struggles to aid his injured associates. Several members of the director's entourage lie groaning upon the ground, clutching the wounds they received in this ambush. From this distance, you cannot distinguish Director Gol among them.


Stats:
HP 17/17 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+3 | Arcana 9/9
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (local) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (planes) +10, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +10

Kit readies a Ray of Frost in case someone mistakes him for a scavenger.

"Hello?" he calls to the injured people. "I say, are you all right?"


The standing guard reaches for a polearm left toppled against the coach's now-empty reins, but he eases his stance when he recognizes Miss Bora alongside you.

"By the Hells, no, we ain't all right!" he calls angrily. "We just got jumped by highwaymen that fought like devils, and most of us are trying to keep our guts in!"

Despite his very audible frustration, the guard and his wounded compatriots welcome any offered assistance. There do not appear to be any fatalities among the Consortium entourage, although there are one or two who might soon see the Boneyard without quick assistance.

However, there is one dead body laid out upon the scrub grass, but his rough leathers mark him as one of the attackers rather than one of the Consortium men.

The horses that pulled the coach have broken free. One can be spotted about a quarter mile to the north, but the other is nowhere to be seen.


Stats:
HP 17/17 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+3 | Arcana 9/9
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (local) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (planes) +10, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +10

"Teasel! We have wounded men!" shouts Kit. "And who can round up that horse? We'll need to have it pull these men back to town."


F Looks Like Human (of Ulfin Background) Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3, AC 18 (touch 12 FF 16); Hp: 23/23; Saves: Fort+3, Reflex +5, Will+2; CMD 17; Perception +5; init +4

Glad to have some way to contribute but being unskilled at handling horses Freyja runs over without weapons drawn. I have some small ability of healing. she explains and proceeds to cast Cure Light Wounds on the 2 most wounded of those hurt.

Cure Light: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Cure Light: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


F Human Tree Soul Oracle 2 Fort: 2 Reflex: 0 Will: 3 Spells /5 1st 19/19HP

Teasel quietly tends to the wounds of the consortium members. " There does anyone need help? This could have gone a lot worst ," she says while healing the last of the injured.

clw: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
clw: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


With their quick application of magic, Freyja and Teasel spare the most severely wounded from a trip to the Boneyard. The Consortium men view the pair with awed suspicion, but this diminishes when it becomes clear that they are here to help. The wounded struggle to their feet, and the guards reclaim their weapons.

From the window of the coach, you can see the terrified eyes of Director Gol cautiously peering out. Once he realizes that the danger is gone, he kicks upon the door. He is unharmed, but he still warily clutches a gem-pommeled dagger in his hand. As he alights from the waylaid vehicle, he shows no sign of recognizing you from either the cafe or the Olfden streets.

No thanks is forthcoming from the director. His face betrays that his anger is struggling to surface against his lingering fear.

"Curse this wretched land. It's fit only for the ax and saw," Gol mutters bitterly. "Seize those horses! Get us moving again!" he barks, aiming the command at the party as much as his own entourage.


Stats:
HP 17/17 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+3 | Arcana 9/9
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (local) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (planes) +10, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +10

"M'lord, your men have only just been healed somewhat and are wounded," says Qitaba. "If you would tell me to whom we have the honor of speaking, we'll do what we can to retrieve your horses."

He does not wait for an answer, but walks back to Bora. "you have them?" he says, quietly, meaning, of course, the documents.

"And we appear to have rescued your...companion?" he calls.


Dwarf Barbarian 3 HP 47 AC 18, 20/w shield, +2 underground, t12, ff 16 or 18/w shield, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +2; +2 vs poison, spells, Speed 30 ft CMB +5; CMD 18(22 vs bull rush or trip) Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +6 (+8 stonework) SM +6

”Yes. Highwaymen and Werewolves are about, and will return in greater numbers. A conveyance such as yours sir is sure to draw heavy attention.”


"I know not what you speak of." Bora punctuates her whisper to Qitaba with a wink.
During the walk out of the forest, Bora passes the purloined documents to Freyja.

"I am Gol Ephialtes of Almas!" he declares. "Head of the Lumber Consortium's Board of Directors and one of the most powerful men in Andoran. Every soul north of Oregent works for me, so if you hope to find work ever again, you would be wise to heed my words."

The ordeal of the attack appears to have sobered the director, no longer suffering the effects of the draught you slipped him back at the cafe. Nevertheless, he pays no attention to his consort standing beside you. He is singly focused on getting his coach moving.


Stats:
HP 17/17 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+3 | Arcana 9/9
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (local) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (planes) +10, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +10

"Certainly, Ser Ephialtes. We would be happy to heed your words, and speaking of work, I think you may be in need of unwounded guards at the moment. I am Qitaba Al-Gurati, and while I am most certainly a soul soul of Oregent, I may offer the services of my companions to keep your transport safe on your way, provided we receive a small compensation. It is as Ser Ironstar states--we wouldn't want more highwaymen, nor werewolves, to harm an august personage as yourself, but I'm certain the wealth of the Consortium can spare some bit of coin for your protection."

Kit smiles and bows.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl3 HP:33 Init:+3 Per:+1 F:+5 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

Wulf keeps his head bowed a bit so as to let the hat obscure his face. he still has his poncho on, obscuring his armor beneath. His hand clutches his still in progress staff. At the utterance of everyone working for him, he curls his lip but remains silent. He also was not a fan of the let it all burn and cut down.


F Human Tree Soul Oracle 2 Fort: 2 Reflex: 0 Will: 3 Spells /5 1st 19/19HP

Teasel quietly sticks her tongue out at Gol when he isn't looking in response to his harsh words. After satisfying her petty whims she says," My name is Teasel. Pleasure to meet you..."


The director purses his lips, clearly incensed by the situation and trying to stomach how much sense the Qadiran stranger makes. Despite himself, perhaps still affected by the fear of the attack, Gol is won over by Qitaba's honeyed words. Furthermore, missing the small gesture of defiance, he is also taken in by Teasel's innocent charm.

"Very well," he grumbles. "I will give you a chance to earn a pittance. Are you any good with animals? Then you may recover my horses. If not, stand guard while they are wrangled."


F Looks Like Human (of Ulfin Background) Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3, AC 18 (touch 12 FF 16); Hp: 23/23; Saves: Fort+3, Reflex +5, Will+2; CMD 17; Perception +5; init +4

Can someone remind me about the documents?

Freyja falls in as a guard and intentionally not speaking, less her voice be recognized.


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl3 HP:33 Init:+3 Per:+1 F:+5 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

Wulf heads off to wrangle the horses.

Handle Animal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


Dwarf Barbarian 3 HP 47 AC 18, 20/w shield, +2 underground, t12, ff 16 or 18/w shield, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +2; +2 vs poison, spells, Speed 30 ft CMB +5; CMD 18(22 vs bull rush or trip) Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +6 (+8 stonework) SM +6

The dwarf heads off after Wulf. When they are out of earshot:

”Hey, if he doesn’t have horses, he’s not getting out of here. Maybe we need to not catch the horses so we can get those documents back to the Tower? Or what? What’s the goal here? Are we going to travel with this guy?”


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl3 HP:33 Init:+3 Per:+1 F:+5 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

"Fastest rider, slip out into the woods, we stall then they take off after a few minutes to the town"


Freyja - do you mean remind your character that she has the documents, or simply remind you what their importance is?

The horse is well trained. Although it shies away at first, wulf easily calms the animal, and once he has the reins in hand, it offers no resistance. As for the other horse, following its very fresh tracks should be a cinch. Thus, rather than being a question of how quickly you can find the steed, it becomes a matter of how quickly you may find it.

Back at the coach, Gol hurls a volley of invective at his entourage, alternatively insulting their failure to spot the ambush on the open plain and their inability to quickly best the attackers by strength of arms. The guards largely roll their eyes and drown out the tirade, with at least one occupying his time by making eyes at Freyja - although he shows no sign of recognizing her.

Listening in to the director's more subdued grumblings, you pick out that he intends to return to Olfden for the time being.

"I'll get those bumpkin guards to round up every last cutpurse until we find those brigands," he mutters to no one in particular. "And I'll hire twice as many men - reliable ones - to get me to that wretched Falcon's Hollow so we can get this business concluded. We should have ousted that damnable Kreed ages ago. He's finally gone and lost control of the town."


Stats:
HP 17/17 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+3 | Arcana 9/9
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (local) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (planes) +10, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +10

Qitaba turns to Bora and the others and speaks quietly with them.

"Do we offer him an escort back to Olfden? I hate doing this man a favor, but perhaps he could inadvertently assist us in destabilizing the Consortium in Falcon's Hollow."


F Human Tree Soul Oracle 2 Fort: 2 Reflex: 0 Will: 3 Spells /5 1st 19/19HP

Teasel shrugs and says," He doesn't seem to like the town. Maybe his overt contempt will turn people to our side.


F Looks Like Human (of Ulfin Background) Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3, AC 18 (touch 12 FF 16); Hp: 23/23; Saves: Fort+3, Reflex +5, Will+2; CMD 17; Perception +5; init +4
DM Vayelan wrote:

Freyja - do you mean remind your character that she has the documents, or simply remind you what their importance is?

The latter. I know she has the documents.


The documents, now covertly in Freyja's possession, appear to be shipment manifests and records of labor costs, detailing the minutiae of the Lumber Consortium's business. Bora had suggested that Director Gol was bringing them to Falcon's Hollow as tools to legally rebuff the Diamond Regiment's investigation.

Freyja:

Freyja Linguistics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Your keen eye notices that these balance sheets may not be what they seem.

For instance, even though they record transactions going back as far as two years, they appear freshly inked. Furthermore, the handwriting remains uniform across the pages - suggesting it was the work of a single hand. This is unusual, since you presume these would have been produced by a number of different clerks over a period of time.

Taken together, this leads you to believe that these are falsified records meant to throw the Andoren authorities off the trail.
This could be rather damning evidence against the Lumber Consortium.


F Looks Like Human (of Ulfin Background) Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3, AC 18 (touch 12 FF 16); Hp: 23/23; Saves: Fort+3, Reflex +5, Will+2; CMD 17; Perception +5; init +4

Ok. This is making more sense to me. :) Thanks!

In private Freyja will share what she has learned noting that We need to get these papers and my observations to the the Diamond Regiment quickly.


Stats:
HP 17/17 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+3 | Arcana 9/9
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (local) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (planes) +10, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +10

"I vastly prefer that to nursemaiding that Director back to Olfden, or wherever he may wind up," says Qitaba. "With Desna's fortune, may he wind up in a ditch. Lady Bora, can you travel with us?"


F Human Tree Soul Oracle 2 Fort: 2 Reflex: 0 Will: 3 Spells /5 1st 19/19HP

Teasel jumps at Qit's words. " Yes let's go. Anything to not deal with him. He's as pleasant as a skunk ," she says excitedly.


The second errant horse shows itself, poking its head out of a thicket to the left of the road. Thus, the animals are soon recovered and harnessed again.

"If I don't stay by his side back to Olfden," Bora whispers to you, "He will grow suspicious. I will escort him back to town and see how much longer I can delay him. Thank you for your help, but now you must deliver these documents to the commander."

Her last request is quite insistent, her tone making it clear that you currently possess critical evidence against the Lumber Consortium. The still irate Gol commands his entourage to get the coach back to Olfden so he can report this incident. As he pays little attention to your presence, you are free to return to the road north, back to Falcon's Hollow.


Stats:
HP 17/17 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+3 | Arcana 9/9
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (local) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (planes) +10, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +10

"We will see you again," says Qitaba with a nod. He turns to Freya and Teasel. "Looks as if Wulf and Helgrim have done their wrangling."

"And Bora, please let our dear friend Gol that any payment he wished to give us may be transmitted to you," he says with a smile.


F Looks Like Human (of Ulfin Background) Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3, AC 18 (touch 12 FF 16); Hp: 23/23; Saves: Fort+3, Reflex +5, Will+2; CMD 17; Perception +5; init +4

Freyja shoots Bora a quick nod and begins to prepare for the group's departure.


With a nod and nothing more, Bora bids you farewell and returns to Gol, slipping back into her guise as a fawning consort.

Thus you are free again to take the road north, across Darkmoon Plain, and return to Falcon's Hollow. Having at long last delivered the murderess-turned-informant Jalene Artem to the custody of the Diamond Regiment, you now return with another potent weapon against the Consortium: documented evidence of their financial malfeasance. It may not be nearly as dramatic as the knife Jalene used to murder Tock and frame Lawrence, but its ramifications could impact all of Andoran.


Dwarf Barbarian 3 HP 47 AC 18, 20/w shield, +2 underground, t12, ff 16 or 18/w shield, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +2; +2 vs poison, spells, Speed 30 ft CMB +5; CMD 18(22 vs bull rush or trip) Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +6 (+8 stonework) SM +6

Once the group was in the clear.

”Shouldn't we take these papers directly to the Tower?! Doesn’t seem to make sense to take them to Falcon’s Hallow.”


Stats:
HP 17/17 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+3 | Arcana 9/9
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (local) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (planes) +10, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +10

"I agree, Helgrim. No need to tarry."


My apologies for the delay. In addition to all the other craziness going on, I needed to revise some details for the next part of the adventure.

You take the road south back to Olfden, its towers still visible atop the Elberwick Rise in the distance. You soon overtake Director Gol's coach, but he and his entourage make no fuss over your reappearance. They simply assume you accepted their master's offer to escort him back to town. Bora flashes a subtle, fleeting look of surprise through the coach window before also accepting that you know what you're doing.

As you draw closer to the large town, however, you notice something new - something that wasn't there this morning. Several patrols of Andoren soldiers, wearing Diamond Regiment insignia, march along the dusty Olfden streets. Most seem to be reinforcing the town guard, but two patrols depart through the town's north gates as they travel in the opposite direction from you.

However, the leader of one patrol calls her squad to a halt upon noticing the party - her eyes settle upon Wulf in particular.

"Sergeant Wulf?" the squad leader, a corporal's gold chevrons upon her blue uniform, asks respectfully as she approaches.


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl3 HP:33 Init:+3 Per:+1 F:+5 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

"Yes Corporal?" he says as he tips his hat.

he gestures to his friends."Came upon some trouble on the road,I lent my aid in the caravans defense. With help from my associates"


"Capital work, sir," the corporal replies, a note of awe in her voice.

"The lieutenant has dispatched us to reinforce Olfden: one squad to assist the town watch, two to patrol the farms and ranches. We were also instructed to keep an eye out for you and your associates, sir, to inform you that the lieutenant requires you to return to Adamas immediately."


Stats:
HP 17/17 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+3 | Arcana 9/9
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (local) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (planes) +10, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +10

"I was hoping to rest my backside and have a snack not on horseback," grumbles Qitaba quietly, but he nods from the back of the horse-pack. "It would be nice if a patrol went to Oregent," he continues quietly, thinking about the Toothknockers he ran into in that wreck of a town.


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl3 HP:33 Init:+3 Per:+1 F:+5 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

"Then off I must go, Though Corporal could you look in on my farm?" he asks with a smile.


At first, the corporal eagerly agrees to check on Wulf's farm. However, upon learning that it lies near Falcon's Hollow rather than Olfden, a thoughtful look crosses her face.

"Our squads are assigned to Olfden," she explains. "I believe the lieutenant is outfitting another two squads to reinforce the commander at Falcon's Hollow. I'm sure they will make haste and check on your farm."

The increased presence of soldiers keeps the road through Olfden more tame, and your hike back to Adamas is uneventful. When you arrive at the stronghold's gates, Lieutenant Garibaldi arrives straight away.

"Thank you for replying to my summons with such haste," the lieutenant says, welcoming you within the courtyard. He lowers his voice once you draw closer. "I have received troubling news from both the Arthfell and Falcon's Hollow. Our allies among the Fangwatch and Greenfire Circle report heightened activity among the Shadow Pack in the Arthfell Forest, and they refuse to answer calls to parlay.

"Worse still, the commander sent word that she suspects Gavel Kreed is putting some manner of scheme into motion. Owing to the aid you've provided us against the Consortium, she worries he may dispatch a reprisal against you, so she asked us to provide you sanctuary here for the time being.

"The commander has also requested additional soldiers to contend with sightings of fell creatures in Darkmoon Wood. I was just about to dispatch the reinforcements," he says, gesturing to the platoon of approximately three dozen regulars securing their packs and supply mules in the yard.


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl3 HP:33 Init:+3 Per:+1 F:+5 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

"I appreciate that Lieutenant, but I would rather return to my home. I have charges there I saved from the clutches of a foul man as well as several animals and plants to tend too. I also have my friends here." he says looking at the man sternly his face looking like one who had weathered more than his actual decades.

"If that is not the case I would seek to go along with the forces in Falcons' Hollow. I have friends and family there as well as knowing the people and its layout. If need be My farm can be a rallying point as well as a safe house for those who need rest and triage."he says


Stats:
HP 17/17 Init +4 Perc +0 AC 14/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+3 | Arcana 9/9
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (local) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (planes) +10, Linguistics +13, Spellcraft +10

"We may be able to help with the parlay with the Shadow Pack," interjects Qitaba. "We ran into their number. They don't care for the Consortium either. I would be willing to help broker some sort of truce."

Kit looks to Wulf, and turns to the lieutenant, nodding. "I think that to hunker here, when so many others are at risk, would be cowardly on our part. Unless you have specific news of Kreed's plot, we need to be out there."


"I respect your courage, and the commander instructed me to offer - but not insist upon - the protective custody."

The lieutenant pauses to stroke his sharp chin.

"I will put the detachment of reinforcements under your command, sergeant," Garibaldi declares. "You know the area and the locals, so you would be a better asset there rather than here.

"Truth be told, I fear that the Consortium sees the commander as a more pressing target. Thus, I would be able to better focus on my command of Adamas, without distraction by worry, if a veteran like you - not to mention your companions - was there to aid her."


M Human Fighter(QuaterStaffMaster)lvl3 HP:33 Init:+3 Per:+1 F:+5 R:+3 W:+2 AC:20 ff:16 t:14 CMD:17 CMB:+4 Staff:+7

"True though I suspect my apparent affront to Kreed and his allies would make me more a target. One that I would gladly take if it means the Commander can maneuver whilst Kreed is distracted. I known my place on the chessboard Sir, and am willing to be the necessary thorn in Kreeds side while the Commander plays the game" he says as he whittles on his staff.

"All I want in the end is for Falcons' Hallow to become a more peaceful town for everyone, not just the people on the hill. Hopefully, this operation will be a success. If not well I will still fight the fight for the ideals of our country and its people"


F Looks Like Human (of Ulfin Background) Bard (Arcane Duelist) 3, AC 18 (touch 12 FF 16); Hp: 23/23; Saves: Fort+3, Reflex +5, Will+2; CMD 17; Perception +5; init +4

There is another matter good lieutenant. We came by these papers that I knew you would want to see. She produces said papers and begins to explain them.


Dwarf Barbarian 3 HP 47 AC 18, 20/w shield, +2 underground, t12, ff 16 or 18/w shield, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +2; +2 vs poison, spells, Speed 30 ft CMB +5; CMD 18(22 vs bull rush or trip) Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +6 (+8 stonework) SM +6

”All startin to come to a head now I reckon.”

The dwarfs says as he packs his pipe.

”Haven’t had a day of peace in over a month.”

1,601 to 1,650 of 1,650 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hollow's Revolution (Red Side) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.