GM WhtKnt's Tales from the Yawning Portal (Inactive)

Game Master WhtKnt

Play through a series of classic adventures, linked by an overarching plotline!

Jaynie: HP 13/8, AC 12, Init +2, Per 12 (+2)
Fargus: HP 21/16, AC 16 (18), Init +2, Per 13 (+3), Darkvision
Tairdo: HP 13/8, AC 11, Init +1, Per 11 (+1), Darkvision
Fyird: HP 14/9, AC 15, Init +4, Per 16 (+6), Darkvision
Arendyl: HP 14/9, AC 18, Init +1, Per 15 (+5), Darkvision
Joxi: HP 15/10, AC 14, Init +3, Per 13 (+3), Darkvision

Party Experience: 41 xp each


301 to 314 of 314 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Max HP: 16 | AC: 16/18 | Init: +2 | Saves: Str: +6; Dex: +2; Con: +6; Int: +0; Wis: +1; Cha: -1 Current Damage: -9 | Rages: 2/2

Standing, Fargus stows his greataxe, the draws his shield and Warhammer before he knocks down the crappy construction to allow the group a path.

Dark Archive

Maps: Car. Crown || Forge of Heroes || Skull & Shackles

Moving further into the room reveals an exit in the southwest corner.


"You okay Fargi?" Joxinsays with a hint of worry showing through her smile.


Max HP: 16 | AC: 16/18 | Init: +2 | Saves: Str: +6; Dex: +2; Con: +6; Int: +0; Wis: +1; Cha: -1 Current Damage: -9 | Rages: 2/2

"I am. I just don't like shoddy worksmanship."


Male Wood Elf: AC-15, HP 9/5, INI +4, SPD 35', Passive Perception 16 Rogue / 1: Saves; STR -1, DEX +6, CON +1, INT +1, WIS +4, CHA +1

"Look over there. Another exit".

Fyird moves towards the southwest corner quietly.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Stealth

A bit confused about where that is on the map, so move Fyird if needed.

Dark Archive

Maps: Car. Crown || Forge of Heroes || Skull & Shackles

The door is opened, revealing a corridor heading south that opens into a larger chamber to the west of the end of the corridor.


Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Jodi readies another arrow in her bow ready to draw and fire if so.ething comes her way.


Male Wood Elf: AC-15, HP 9/5, INI +4, SPD 35', Passive Perception 16 Rogue / 1: Saves; STR -1, DEX +6, CON +1, INT +1, WIS +4, CHA +1

Fyird glances around the corner stealthily then retreats back to signal to the others what he sees in the next room.

Dark Archive

Maps: Car. Crown || Forge of Heroes || Skull & Shackles

Fyrid:
Dozens of blunted and broken arrows lie on the cracked cobblestone floor, and a few protrude from three crudely sewn, human-sized targets hung along the center of the south wall. The northern third of the room is separated from the south by a crudely mortared and crenelated half-wall. A permanent camp of sorts lies north of the wall, complete with a fire ring and several small iron cook pots. Three goblins can be seen over the top of the half-wall.


Male Wood Elf: AC-15, HP 9/5, INI +4, SPD 35', Passive Perception 16 Rogue / 1: Saves; STR -1, DEX +6, CON +1, INT +1, WIS +4, CHA +1

Fyird shares the spoilered information above, and suggests that they could prepare for the assault and continue forward. Perhaps a short rest first to recover some hit points and/or abilities?

"Should we perhaps pull back a bit and rest before we move forward? I could stand to re-wrap my wounds before risking them reopening in combat"?

Dark Archive

Maps: Car. Crown || Forge of Heroes || Skull & Shackles

Ping? Is anyone even still here?


Male Wood Elf: AC-15, HP 9/5, INI +4, SPD 35', Passive Perception 16 Rogue / 1: Saves; STR -1, DEX +6, CON +1, INT +1, WIS +4, CHA +1

Still here.


Here


Eladrin (variant) Cleric 1; Init +1; PP: 15; hp 9/9; AC 17 w Shield S:+3, D:+1, C:+1, I:+2, W:+5, C:+4 (adv vs charmed, immune to magical sleep)

Kinda still here.Havnt had much to post though.

301 to 314 of 314 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales from the Yawning Portal All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.