GMTrex's Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master Andrew Trexler

The Marchlands | Tactical Map | Strategic Map | Handouts | Quests | People Places Things | Campaign Tracking


4,101 to 4,150 of 5,947 << first < prev | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | next > last >>

HP 75/75| BP: 29/29 | Spells: 1st: 5/5, 2nd: 4/4, 3rd: 0/3 | AC 20, Flat: 18, Touch: 12 | F+5 R+8 W+6 | Init +2, Perc +11, Diplomacy +19, Stealth +13

"If you are looking for stealth, I could offer to turn you all invisible. It would only last for a few minutes, but it may do the trick."


(HP: 74/74), Init: +2, AC: 20 T: 13, FF: 17, Perception +13, F: +9*, R: +4*, W: +10*, CMB: +5, CMD: 18, Concentration +12 |Wildshape: 2/2 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

"My brother. Make Unrak invisible. He can open the gate from inside."


HP 75/75| BP: 29/29 | Spells: 1st: 5/5, 2nd: 4/4, 3rd: 0/3 | AC 20, Flat: 18, Touch: 12 | F+5 R+8 W+6 | Init +2, Perc +11, Diplomacy +19, Stealth +13

"So, which one of you is Unrak. Is that you, sir? Do you guys need to make any sort of plan?"

Bytor moves his hands in somatic gestures and then casts a spell. Within moments, Unrak disappears from view entirely.

"You have about seven minutes and then the magic will wear off. Also, if you attack a creature, the magic is gone. Good luck."


(HP: 74/74), Init: +2, AC: 20 T: 13, FF: 17, Perception +13, F: +9*, R: +4*, W: +10*, CMB: +5, CMD: 18, Concentration +12 |Wildshape: 2/2 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

"How about this. Between our new ally Bytor and Zed, we can make the whole party invisible, albeit for just a short while. Get in there and open the gate brother. We'll rush in and try to get into the main keep before they know what's going on. Plan?"


M Human Bloodrager 8 HP 98/98(122/122) AC 23(21) Rage 20/20 F 10 R 6 W 5 Init +3
Raging FA:
[dice=Attack]d20+12[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice][dice=Attack]d20+7[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice]
Spells:
L1:0/2 L2:0/2

Unrak steps forward to Bytor, his hulking mass and wild red hair & beard possibly a little too close for the newcomer's complete comfort.

Yeah, I'll go first. Hit me with the spell. I'll get over it right away, and give you a "tsst" when I'm clear. THEN hit the rest of the group. That way, if I can't make it, you won't waste your spells on everyone else.

He buckles the bastard sword sheath to his hip and stows the weapon, ready to climb...then he holds out his hand and grins. He takes out his rope & makes a large loop on one end, ready to cast it up & try to hook it onto the palisade to aid his climb. It'll be tough to do it with the rope invisible, but it can't be harder than climbing the wall...

He gives Bytor a nod to indicate he's ready.


M Human Bloodrager 8 HP 98/98(122/122) AC 23(21) Rage 20/20 F 10 R 6 W 5 Init +3
Raging FA:
[dice=Attack]d20+12[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice][dice=Attack]d20+7[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice]
Spells:
L1:0/2 L2:0/2

rope attack!!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
second rope attack of needed: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
THIRD rope attack of needed: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
FFS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

It takes Unrak a few tries, but eventually gets the loop hooked on a stake and pulls it taut. His foot slips on the first attempt, but the second easily gets him to the top of the wall.

That is, to the spikes. Now an Acrobatics check!


M Human Bloodrager 8 HP 98/98(122/122) AC 23(21) Rage 20/20 F 10 R 6 W 5 Init +3
Raging FA:
[dice=Attack]d20+12[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice][dice=Attack]d20+7[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice]
Spells:
L1:0/2 L2:0/2

ah crap...

acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

The invisible Unrak gingerly (heh) swings his legs over to the other side, managing to avoid sticking himself on the pointy stakes. Go ahead and place yourself on the map and I will tell you what you see.


M Human Bloodrager 8 HP 98/98(122/122) AC 23(21) Rage 20/20 F 10 R 6 W 5 Init +3
Raging FA:
[dice=Attack]d20+12[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice][dice=Attack]d20+7[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice]
Spells:
L1:0/2 L2:0/2

As he passes over the spikes, he lets out a tsssst the others can hear.

don't know whether you guys would be closer or not, so I left ya there.

careful how you use certain words!!


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Unrak:
You can clearly see that the six helmets poking over the wall by the gate are, in fact, just helmets propped up on sticks. There is an actual spriggan in the watchpost to the west, as well as a large one cooking a cow over a spit in the center of the yard.


M Human Bloodrager 8 HP 98/98(122/122) AC 23(21) Rage 20/20 F 10 R 6 W 5 Init +3
Raging FA:
[dice=Attack]d20+12[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice][dice=Attack]d20+7[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice]
Spells:
L1:0/2 L2:0/2

sneakity sneak!:
Since the rope hasn't left my hands yet, it should still be invisible :-) I'd like to quietly bring it hand-over-hand up to the inside of the palisade so it hangs down on the inside, adn I can use it to Batman-style climb down. I know once I let go it'll become visible again, but meh, I'll live with that.

then, make my way quickly & quietly to the main gate, and try to open it quietly enough, and wide enough to let one of us in at a time.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 1 = 22 I believe invisiblity gives you a +10 when you're moving? cna't remember, and can't access rules from work

climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 1 = 21

any other rolls required?


HP 75/75| BP: 29/29 | Spells: 1st: 5/5, 2nd: 4/4, 3rd: 0/3 | AC 20, Flat: 18, Touch: 12 | F+5 R+8 W+6 | Init +2, Perc +11, Diplomacy +19, Stealth +13

After casting invisibility on Unrak, Bytor whispers to the others, "Okay, I am going to sneak up behind these bushes and get in position to make a run for it if those doors open up. You are welcome to come with me, but don't say a word. Here, this may be useful to us."

Bytor proceeds to cast Message on each of his companions. "If you have something to say, just whisper it and I will reply."

Bytor sneaks off the road and up behind the row of bushes.

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

The gate swings open...

...with a very loud creak.

The spriggan by the firepit stops turning the cow on the spit. "Oy!" He grabs a halberd and sends up a flare spell, shouting something at the blockhouse.

Aklo:
"Bar the door!"

He advances towards the gate with halberd held at the ready. The spriggan in the western tower climbs down and grows to giant-size, moving towards the blockhouse.


HP 75/75| BP: 29/29 | Spells: 1st: 5/5, 2nd: 4/4, 3rd: 0/3 | AC 20, Flat: 18, Touch: 12 | F+5 R+8 W+6 | Init +2, Perc +11, Diplomacy +19, Stealth +13

"If you want in, now's our chance!" Bytor whispers using his message spell to his new friends.

Under the effects of invisibility, Bytor approaches the door and sneaks in unseen and hopefully undetected.

Bytor would have cast invisibility on each of you.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Based on Slack, I think we will drop into initiative now:

Initiative!:

Augrym: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 +2 if Surprise
Bytor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Marc: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Taranis: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Unrak: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Zed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Hostiles: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Agai: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

The Hunstmen and Bytor act quickly!

Round I
1. Zed, Taranis
2. ???
3. Marc, Augrym, Unrak, Bytor
4. Spriggans


Male Inquisitor 8 (HP 86/86), Init: +9, AC 26 (T 15, FF 24), Perception +18, Fort +11, Ref +6, Will +11, CMB+12 / CMD+25

Augrym casts Channel Vigor (standard) on his limbs and moves (single move. for 60ft). He studies his target closely (swift action).

Knowledge: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Surprise me if I rolled high enough


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Augrym knows that spriggans are a gnome-like race of fey who can grow to the size of giants at will.

Round I
1. Zed, Taranis
2. ???
3. Marc, Augrym, Unrak, Bytor
4. Spriggans


HP 75/75| BP: 29/29 | Spells: 1st: 5/5, 2nd: 4/4, 3rd: 0/3 | AC 20, Flat: 18, Touch: 12 | F+5 R+8 W+6 | Init +2, Perc +11, Diplomacy +19, Stealth +13

Bytor begins by whispering a rousing tale to inspire everyone’s courage. He delivers his inspirational speech through his message spell.

”Once upon a time, there was a knight by the name of Solaric who was a man of the people who fought injustice and evil at every turn. . .”

He delivers his tale slowly and calmly but with words that resonate and uplift even before his tale is done. While giving his oratory, he pulls out his longbow and notches an arrow.

Inspire Courage gives you a +2 Bonus to hit and damage.


(HP: 74/74), Init: +2, AC: 20 T: 13, FF: 17, Perception +13, F: +9*, R: +4*, W: +10*, CMB: +5, CMD: 18, Concentration +12 |Wildshape: 2/2 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

Inspire Courage won't make you visible, but they'll certainly know we're coming!

Taranis rushes in, headed for the keep, but not doing anything to break the invisibility. He whistles the attack command to Toth though!


Large Animal Companion (HP: 63/63), Init: PC, AC: 29 T: 14, FF: 25 (Barkskin), Perception +7 (Low-light, Scent, F: +9, R: +9 (Evasion), W: +4 (Devotion), CMB: +11, CMD: 24 (28 v. overrun, trip)

Double move


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Bytor begins a rousing tale as Taranis and Toth rush into the fort!

Round I
1. Zed, Taranis
2. ???
3. Marc, Augrym, Unrak, Bytor
4. Spriggans


M Human Bloodrager 8 HP 98/98(122/122) AC 23(21) Rage 20/20 F 10 R 6 W 5 Init +3
Raging FA:
[dice=Attack]d20+12[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice][dice=Attack]d20+7[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice]
Spells:
L1:0/2 L2:0/2

Unrak grunts in satisfaction at his approaching friends and the stirring tale. He takes advantage of the invisibility & casts Shield, then moves closer to the enemy while drawing the fae-bane sword.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Unrak moves in, drawing the notched and splintered blade from the Forgotten Tomb.

Round I
1. Zed, Taranis
2. ???
3. Marc, Augrym, Unrak, Bytor
4. Spriggans

Grand Lodge

Male Human Male Warpriest 8 (HP: 62/62), Init: +4, AC: 22 T: 12, FF: 20, Perception +6, F: +8, R: +5, W: +11, CMB: +8, CMD: 23

Marc moves into the fort as quickly as he can. He can't get anywhere near the enemy.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Marc shuffles invisibly past the singing Ulfen.

Round I
1. Zed, Taranis
2. ???
3. Marc, Augrym, Unrak, Bytor
4. Spriggans


(HP: 74/74), Init: +2, AC: 20 T: 13, FF: 17, Perception +13, F: +9*, R: +4*, W: +10*, CMB: +5, CMD: 18, Concentration +12 |Wildshape: 2/2 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

Zed steps in and casts haste, having no idea how many of the party he can get. Looks like everyone except Unrak


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Zed makes a guess and hastens much of the party. The spriggan to the west moves towards the fireplace to support his comrade, who advances towards the gate... and almost immediately bumps into the invisible Unrak.

Aklo:
"Aggh! Someone's here! We're under attack!"

He swings wildly with his halberd, sending it high over Unrak's head.

Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 22 MISS

The other lets out a quick whistle. A quartet of wolves come slinking out of one of the outbuildings, sniffing suspiciously at the air. The door to the blockhouse is pushed shut from the inside.

2d3 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

Round I
1. Zed, Taranis
2. ???
3. Marc, Augrym, Unrak, Bytor
4. Spriggans


(HP: 74/74), Init: +2, AC: 20 T: 13, FF: 17, Perception +13, F: +9*, R: +4*, W: +10*, CMB: +5, CMD: 18, Concentration +12 |Wildshape: 2/2 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

Dammit! I wasn't fast enough! Taranis gives a quick whistle to Toth. A moment later, the druid becomes visible as a massive orb of water appears before the quartet of wolves. It rolls over one of them! REF 18 to avoid Nonlethal DMG: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11 and the second save.


Large Animal Companion (HP: 63/63), Init: PC, AC: 29 T: 14, FF: 25 (Barkskin), Perception +7 (Low-light, Scent, F: +9, R: +9 (Evasion), W: +4 (Devotion), CMB: +11, CMD: 24 (28 v. overrun, trip)

Toth hastens forward hearing the command, awaiting the attack whistle.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 1 Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 3

The wolf yelps and gets sucked up into the churning orb!

Round I
1. Zed, Taranis
2. ???
3. Marc, Augrym, Unrak, Bytor
4. Spriggans, wolves (red @ 11 nonlethal)


M Human Bloodrager 8 HP 98/98(122/122) AC 23(21) Rage 20/20 F 10 R 6 W 5 Init +3
Raging FA:
[dice=Attack]d20+12[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice][dice=Attack]d20+7[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice]
Spells:
L1:0/2 L2:0/2

Point of order: woudn't the spriggin bumping itno me give me an AoO?


Male Inquisitor 8 (HP 86/86), Init: +9, AC 26 (T 15, FF 24), Perception +18, Fort +11, Ref +6, Will +11, CMB+12 / CMD+25

Augrym, having seen the creature run into someone, moves to the other side of him, adds Bane to his weapon and strikes.

Attack: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (4) + 21 = 251d8 + 12 + 2d6 + 3d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 12 + (5, 4) + (2, 3, 1) + (2) = 30

Lots of buffing going on here. Take +2 and 1d6 out of flanking is not something that can count if I couldn't benefit from flanking bonus with an invisible colleague. the rest is 2d6 from Bane and 3d6 from Sneak Attack from being invisible.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Augrym sneaks around the spriggan and slits its throat from behind. It falls to the ground with a gurgle. His comrade gives a shout of mixed grief and alarm.

No flanking since Unrak is still invisible, but it does not matter in this case, as the sneak damage is still enough to drop him.

Round I
1. Zed, Taranis
2. ???
3. Marc, Augrym, Unrak, Bytor
4. Spriggans, wolves (red @ 11 nonlethal)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 75/75| BP: 29/29 | Spells: 1st: 5/5, 2nd: 4/4, 3rd: 0/3 | AC 20, Flat: 18, Touch: 12 | F+5 R+8 W+6 | Init +2, Perc +11, Diplomacy +19, Stealth +13

Bytor moves along the edge of the palisade walls and finds cover behind some crates. While he does so, he maintains his inspiring oratory.

"There was a host of kobolds who had Solaric surrounded, but he knew that they could not face defeat him. So, with a sword that shone of pure light, he began to strike them down one by one . . . "

Inspire Courage grants +2 bonus to hit and damage.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Bytor keeps up the inspiring rhythm!

Round I
1. Zed, Taranis
2. ???
3. Marc, Augrym, Unrak, Bytor
4. Spriggans, wolves (red @ 11 nonlethal)

Grand Lodge

Male Human Male Warpriest 8 (HP: 62/62), Init: +4, AC: 22 T: 12, FF: 20, Perception +6, F: +8, R: +5, W: +11, CMB: +8, CMD: 23

Marc runs to the front line.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Marc hurries up next to Augrym.

Round II
1. Zed, Taranis
2. ???
3. Marc, Augrym, Unrak, Bytor
4. Spriggans, wolves (red @ 11 nonlethal)


M Human Bloodrager 8 HP 98/98(122/122) AC 23(21) Rage 20/20 F 10 R 6 W 5 Init +3
Raging FA:
[dice=Attack]d20+12[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice][dice=Attack]d20+7[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice]
Spells:
L1:0/2 L2:0/2

Unrak, taking advantage of his invisible state, strides up to the spriggin and takes a vicious swipe with the bastard sword (holding off on his rage...so far).

power attack: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 16
damage: 1d10 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 6 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 + 2 + 6 + (2, 4) = 27

Current AC: 24


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Unrak takes after Augrym and drops the second spriggan in a single blow.

Round II
1. Zed, Taranis
2. ???
3. Marc, Augrym, Unrak, Bytor
4. Spriggans, wolves (red @ 11 nonlethal)


Character Sheet

Zed rushes forth and takes out a scroll of Knock.


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Nonlethal: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7

The wolf in the orb immediately passes out and begins drowning. The other three rush around the orb and snap uselessly at Unrak, their nearest visible foe. I do love Paizo's habit of throwing CR=APL-6 creatures into the fight, lol.

Bite @ Unrak: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 MISS
Bite @ Unrak: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 MISS
Bite @ Unrak: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 MISS

Meanwhile, two more spriggans spill out of the same shed as the wolves, flagons of ale still in their hands. The realization that the fort is under attack hits them like a bag of bricks, and each clumsily trades the beer for a polearm as they grow to giant-size.

Additionally, now that the spriggans in the fort can actually see two of the Huntsmen in the yard, missiles start flying from the arrow slits on the second floor. A giant spriggan has also climbed to the watchtower and begins hurling spare helmets at Unrak.

Crossbow @ Unrak: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 HIT Damage: 1d8 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + (5, 4) = 11
Crossbow @ Unrak: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 HIT Damage: 1d8 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + (1, 1) = 3

Helmet @ Unrak: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 MISS

Round III
1. Zed, Taranis
2. ???
3. Marc, Augrym, Unrak (67/81 hp), Bytor
4. Spriggans, wolves (red @ 18 nonlethal, unconscious, drowning)


(HP: 74/74), Init: +2, AC: 20 T: 13, FF: 17, Perception +13, F: +9*, R: +4*, W: +10*, CMB: +5, CMD: 18, Concentration +12 |Wildshape: 2/2 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

Taranis rolls the sphere over the next wolf REF DC 19 for Nonlethal: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8

He then adds a flaming sphere to the mix, going after the northern spriggan REF DC 17 for Fire: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 2) = 10

He then whistles for Toth to attack the same:


(HP: 74/74), Init: +2, AC: 20 T: 13, FF: 17, Perception +13, F: +9*, R: +4*, W: +10*, CMB: +5, CMD: 18, Concentration +12 |Wildshape: 2/2 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

The big cat becomes visible just as it pounces on the spriggan!

Bite: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 11 + 2 = 32 for DMG: 1d8 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 = 15
Left claw: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 = 22 for DMG: 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14
Right claw: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 2 = 32 THREAT
Right claw: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 2 = 31 for DMG: 2d6 + 12 + 4 ⇒ (6, 2) + 12 + 4 = 24
RAKE: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Wolf: 1d20 ⇒ 5 FAIL Second: 1d20 ⇒ 6 ENGULFED
Spriggan: 1d20 ⇒ 11 FAIL

Licked by fire, the spriggan is quickly shredded by the tiger. The body's several parts shrink back to normal size.

Round III
1. Zed, Taranis
2. ???
3. Marc, Augrym, Unrak (67/81 hp), Bytor
4. Spriggans, wolves (red @ 18 nonlethal, unconscious, drowning; brown @ 8 nonlethal)


Character Sheet

Zed hustles forward. Double move


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

The heavy twang of a crossbow, deeper than the others, heralds the arrival of another combatant at the arrow slits. Two bolts streak towards Unrak but plant themselves in the dirt.

Crossbow @ Unrak: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15 MISS
Crossbow @ Unrak: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 MISS

Round III
1. Zed, Taranis
2. Agai
3. Marc, Augrym, Unrak (67/81 hp), Bytor
4. Spriggans, wolves (red @ 18 nonlethal, unconscious, drowning; brown @ 8 nonlethal)


(HP: 74/74), Init: +2, AC: 20 T: 13, FF: 17, Perception +13, F: +9*, R: +4*, W: +10*, CMB: +5, CMD: 18, Concentration +12 |Wildshape: 2/2 Zephyr Message 1/1 | Redleaf Grove, Kinging

Taranis yells out, "GO! We've got the wolf and the spriggan. Get in that building, and watch the walls!"


M Human Bloodrager 8 HP 98/98(122/122) AC 23(21) Rage 20/20 F 10 R 6 W 5 Init +3
Raging FA:
[dice=Attack]d20+12[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice][dice=Attack]d20+7[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+17[/dice]
Spells:
L1:0/2 L2:0/2

Unrak growls at the crossbow hit, tracks his eyes back to the one who hit him, and points his finger up at the shooter with a ferocious snarl. Giving his brother a quick nod of acknowledgement, the big warrior ignores the wolves (which will draw from both, I know) and dashes toward the keep door. He gives Zed a glance, and roars like a madman, hoping to keep drawing the archers' fire away from the squishy mage.

Move action to get to door, open door.

I'M COMING FOR YE, BEASTS!! PREPARE FOR DEATH!!!


Kingmaker Tactical | Strategic | The Marchlands | Campaign Tracking

Bite @ Unrak: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 MISS
Bite @ Unrak: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 MISS

Unrak easily gets away from the wolves. As he approaches the door, though, the entire area in front of the door gives way into a spiked pit...

Reflex save!

4,101 to 4,150 of 5,947 << first < prev | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GMTrex's Kingmaker Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.