GM Tektite's PFS #6 Black Waters (Inactive)

Game Master Hawkwen Agricola

MAP


151 to 200 of 261 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male Human Bard 2 | BAB +1 | HP 17 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | CMD 16 | Init +2 | Perc +5 |

Skylark continues dancing forward and nimbly delivers a tap of positive energy to Reese.

cure light wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
It's not very effective


Farfax smashes his mace into the face of the undead, while Skylark heals Reese!

Attack vs Farfax: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

The undead answers, but swatting Farfax with its morningstar, landing a heavy blow!

Party up!

Sovereign Court

Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 2 | BAB +2 | HP 20 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | CMD 18 | Init +10 | Perc +3 |

Seeing Farfax hurt, Reese grits her teeth, even as Skylark stops her bleeding (19/20 hp). Knees bending deep, she lunges forward and upward, trying to dive over the undead blocking the hall to get into flanking position!

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
(Spending one point of Panache for derring-do)
Derring-do!: 1d6 ⇒ 3

...these dice are trying to kill us

If she's unable to dive through, she'll parry the creature's retaliatory blow!

Parry, if needed: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
and Riposte if she succeeds.
Wakizashi Attack, Piranha Strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Either way, she'll swing wildly at the creature either when flanking, or if unable to, from back where she started!

Wakizashi Attack, Piranha Strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
(+2 if she got behind it and is flanking)
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Liberty's Edge

Female Human War Priest 1 | BAB 0 | HP 11 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +5 | CMD 15 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

Hikari attempts to unleash another flurry of blows.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 4 = 9
Damage 1 : 1d6 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 3 = 6

Attack 2: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 1 + 4 = 15
Damage 2 : 1d6 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 3 = 7

Jabbing Style: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Have any of us rolled above a 10 in the last two weeks?

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

Realgar hopes to take a few steps back when the creature engages his two female companions. Even while applying pressure to his wounds, he can't help but being impressed by them.
I'd like to try to step out of the way without an attack of opportunity.

Sovereign Court

Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 2 | BAB +2 | HP 20 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | CMD 18 | Init +10 | Perc +3 |

Hopefully it doesn't have combat reflexes, so if it attacked Reese, it used up it's attack of opportunity already...hopefully.


AoO vs Reese: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Reese tries to dart past the undead, but isn't quick enough, and is rewarded with a pwerful blow from the creature!

She then lowers her shoulder and slips his blade under its guard, stabbing it!

Hikari punches twice, but misses!

Farfax moves back out of the way! You could either five foot step and have a set of actions,, withdraw, or make a move and still have a standard action left.

Skylark!

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

just taking a step back, using rod of cure light
heal: 1d8 ⇒ 1
Ugh


Skylark delays, not sure what to do!

Attack vs Reese: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The undead retaliates against Resse for stabbing it, smashing its morningstar against her side!

Party up!

Liberty's Edge

Female Human War Priest 1 | BAB 0 | HP 11 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +5 | CMD 15 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

Angered by the damage done to her friends Hikari attempts to pulverize the monster with an elbow to the undead's face followed by a spinning back-fist.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 = 19
Damage 1: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8
Attack 2: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 = 24
Damage 2: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9

Jabbing Style damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Sovereign Court

Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 2 | BAB +2 | HP 20 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | CMD 18 | Init +10 | Perc +3 |

Reese staggers a bit, having suffered blow after blow, almost driving her to a knee, she grits her teeth and slashes out with a fury-driven broad horizontal swing!

Wakizashi Attack, Piranha Strike: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

(at least we're slashing and bludgeoning away at it bit by bit, even though I think several of us are about to drop...)


Hikari and Reese unleash a myriad of attacks on the undead, dropping it!

Out of Combat!

Liberty's Edge

Female Human War Priest 1 | BAB 0 | HP 11 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +5 | CMD 15 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

Hikari brushes the undead goo off her knuckles and says to Reese teasingly, "今、あなたは何をやったか見て...あなたはあなたのきれいなドレスにゾンビの鼻水を得た."

Tian:
"Now look what you've done...you got zombie snot on your pretty dress"

As she turns away from the body Hikari winces in pain, finally feeling the effects of ribs bruised by the undead's morning star.

"Ungh, can anyone spare a bit of healing from a wand? I have a potion of healing but would prefer to save it for a dire emergency."

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

Farfax hands the wand to Hikari after trying to patch himself up again.
heal: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Liberty's Edge

Female Human War Priest 1 | BAB 0 | HP 11 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +5 | CMD 15 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

After healing Hikari searches the body of the undead looking for anything useful or something that may help identify who the person originally was.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


The party begins to heal, while Hikari takes a look around. The undead appears to have been some sort of goblinoid.

Hikari notes the perfectly preserved body of the young boy, but nothing else.


Now what? Everyone still around?

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

Any changes to the map? If not...

Farfax begins to move silently past the creature and into the corridor, ahead of the group. No more surprises

stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Sovereign Court

Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 2 | BAB +2 | HP 20 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | CMD 18 | Init +10 | Perc +3 |

As the body falls, Reese immediately drops to one knee in pain, looking like the creature almost knocked her out with its powerful blows. She's still able to stay a little spunky through gritted teeth, though,

"衣服上比我们的尸体虽然好权?"

Tian:
"Better on the dress than on our corpses though, right?"

And then to the others, "I have zero magical talent...anyone care to give the bleeding redhead here a hand??"

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

Farfax throws her the wand, and a wink, as he moves out.


Heading into the souther passage, it travels south fro a bit, before turning west/ After a hsort climb down stairs, you enter a squarish chamber. Water drips from the double-vaulted ceiling and trickles down the walls to pool on the floor. Bone shards of a hundred skulls litter the room like shattered seashells. Wide stairs climb to the west. Narrow stairs dive to the north. On the south wall, an open doorway gapes, a carved relief depicting a massive battle filling the archway over the door. The rest of the walls are filled floor to ceiling with nooks that house ancient, but drenched, skeletal remains. In the center of the room sit twelve school children in a circle on the floor. One child seems to be silently telling a story, her arms moving rapidly as she makes scary faces.

Th groundskeeper, forgotten up to this point, rushes forward to the child telling the story. "Cassiel!" He says, “See! Alive! I knew it!”

Perception DC 15:
You can hear the sound of scraping, shuffling footsteps coming from the north, south and east.

Sovereign Court

Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 2 | BAB +2 | HP 20 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | CMD 18 | Init +10 | Perc +3 |

Reese catches it, wincing still, and then looks it over before lifting an eyebrow at Farfax. "That's cute, really...but what the heck do I do with this?"

:-P

Liberty's Edge

Female Human War Priest 1 | BAB 0 | HP 11 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +5 | CMD 15 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Seeing the groundskeeper rush forward towards the apparitions Hikari grimaces and prepares for what is sure to be an awkward reunion.

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

heal: 1d8 ⇒ 2 For Reese

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Farfax prepares himself and alerts the group to the sounds.

Sovereign Court

Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 2 | BAB +2 | HP 20 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | CMD 18 | Init +10 | Perc +3 |

Reese is still in single-digits...she doesn't have UMD or any caster levels so she can't use wands, heh

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

guys, font get mad. I don't have umd either. TOTALLY thought I did. How can we use this?


Sounds of shuffling feet grow closer as the party tries to figure out how to use a wand.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human War Priest 1 | BAB 0 | HP 11 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +5 | CMD 15 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

our bard can use it...

Hikari draws her temple sword as the sounds of the shuffling feet grow closer.


Just roll them, then.

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

The bard, seemingly unresponsive, makes Farfax pensive. He bats the wand wildly hoping to make it work.
Is the bard still in? If not, I can use all charges to hopefully hit that DC 20 and get, like 1 point health for Reese.

Sovereign Court

Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 2 | BAB +2 | HP 20 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | CMD 18 | Init +10 | Perc +3 |

Hearing the sounds of feet getting closer, Reese checks her blade to make sure it's set, and she chugs a potion she keeps on her for emergencies...

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
(14/20hp)

Tossing the bottle aside, to the ground, she wipes her chin with a sleeve and moves to a position next to Hikari. "Nothing for it I guess...but if there's a group of them, stay back for a second...I have more than just an extra reefclaw pastry up my sleeve."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human War Priest 1 | BAB 0 | HP 11 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +5 | CMD 15 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

Hikari nods at Reese, sheathes her temple sword, and draws a couple of shurikan from her sash. "Just try not to set the ground on fire...I'm not wearing any shoes!"


So did we lose Skylark?

As everyone steels themselves, three shuffling undead appear from the north, south and east!

Rolls:
H: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
R: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
F: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
S: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
G: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Initiative:
Reese
Skylark?
Farfax
Hikari
Undead

Party up!

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

Farfax moves to the back of the group. Stifling the pain, he keeps one hand on his wounds and keeps his mace handy, preparing to defend himself. Maybe I can learn this damned wand
hp 6/16

Sovereign Court

Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 2 | BAB +2 | HP 20 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | CMD 18 | Init +10 | Perc +3 |

Reese drops her bag on the ground in Farfax's square.

"Well, nothing for it now. I have one curing oil left in there, cutie - use it if you have to."

She clenches her teeth. "Who wants to live forever anyway? Aaaaahhhh!!!" she screams at the top of her lungs as she charges south at the undead there, slashing with her blade in a horizontal arc!

Charge Attack Piranha Strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Liberty's Edge

Female Human War Priest 1 | BAB 0 | HP 11 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +5 | CMD 15 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

As Reese dashes off to the southern corridor Hikari draws her temple sword, moves 5' over and readies an action to attack with a flurry of blows when the undead gets in range.

Readied Attack 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Readied Attack 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Damage 1: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage 2: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Farfax takes a defensive position!

Reese charges south, slashing into one of the undead!

Hikari moves to the north and readies an attack!

The undead continue shuffling foward, the northern one being pummeled back to death, by Hikari!

Attack vs Reese: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 And two Fort Save vs disease and paralysis, DC 13

Claw vs Reese: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 And Fort Save vs paralysis DC 13

Claw vs Reese: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 And Fort Save vs paralysis DC 13

Crit Claw vs Reese: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Crit Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The southern undead attacks Reese, tearing into her with one claw!

Attack vs Farfax: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 And two Fort Save vs disease and paralysis, DC 13

The eastern undead moves up and tries to nom on Farrax, but is too eager to feed and completely misses the man!

PArty up!

Liberty's Edge

Female Human War Priest 1 | BAB 0 | HP 11 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +5 | CMD 15 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

Hikari ends her assault of the first undead and quickly spins to her right, her temple sword and body cutting an arc through the air to attack the undead next to Farfax.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Attack 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Damage 1: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage 2: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Sovereign Court

Female Ifrit Swashbuckler 2 | BAB +2 | HP 20 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | CMD 18 | Init +10 | Perc +3 |

Reese reels from the blows inflicted by the creature (5/20hp)

Save vs disease: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
First save vs paralysis: 1d20 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 3 = 21 (Charmed Life use 1/3)
Second save vs paralysis: 1d20 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 3 = 6 (Charmed Life use 2/3)

I'd like to use my shirt re-roll (if you'll allow it) on that second paralysis save...

Second save vs paralysis: 1d20 + 2 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 3 + 5 = 26 (Charmed Life use 2/3 + GM Stars)

Reese slashes out again with her blade, an upward vertical slash...

Piranha Strike Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

and then tries to dodge backwards so the creature can't lay the full power of its attacks against her this time around...hopefully ending up beside Farfax.

Acrobatics to avoid an AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 (vs. CMD)


Hikari darts forward and punches the undead, once!

Reese stabs the other undead, then nimbly moves backward!

Farfax!?

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

Farfax crumples before the undead. His last thoughts are of how lousy it will be to die in a necropolis. Of all the times to not carry a strong drink at his side. He could really use one now. Dying makes you so thirsty. Gee, these ladies look pretty when they're fighting

Fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

hp -1/16
I have the potion Reese gave but think she should use it since I'm far too low. Have this stupid wand but cant use it.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human War Priest 1 | BAB 0 | HP 11 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +5 | CMD 15 | Init +4 | Perc +3 |

Farfax - I don't think you actually got hit on the undead's turn...hopefully your AC is higher than 4 : )


Yeah, Farfax, that was a miss. The ooc comments are just me copy and pasting.


Farfax?

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

sorry! Mis-read. OK with 6hp left I will attack with gusto. I still think Reese should have the potion back. If we survive this, she will be of more use than I.

Farfax eyes the undead, looking for the best spot to strike
attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

forgot other fort save
fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


Farfax stabs the undead, but it still stands!

Bite vs Farfax: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Two Fort Saves DC 13 vs disease and paralysis

Claw vs Hikari: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 DC 13 Fort Save vs paralysis

Claw vs Hikari: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 DC 13 Fort Save vs paralysis

Bite vs Reese: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Two Fort Saves DC 13 vs disease and paralysis

Crit Claw vs Hikari: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Crit Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Crit Claw vs Hikari: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Crit Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

The eastern undead bites Farfax, then claws Hikari, savagely. The other scrambles toward Reese, and tries to bite her, but misses!

Party up!

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

Farfax reels from the bite and sticks with the mace again
4hp
attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

grr, forgot fort saves again
fort-para: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
fort-disease: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Farfax falls back, unable to move and beginning to feel, unwell...

Grand Lodge

M Human Slayer 2 | BAB +2 | HP 16 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +2 | CMD 16 | Init +5 | Perc +7 (+9) _ Stealth +8

Can Farfax use the force to give Reese her bag with cure potion back? ;)

151 to 200 of 261 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tektite's PFS #6 Black Waters All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.