Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril (Inactive)

Game Master Feral

Mappage

The Crew

Inits:

[dice=Balooo]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fahd]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Melina]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ushaka]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Zinkyudo]1d20+4[/dice]


451 to 500 of 1,215 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Thanks, Balooo. I've got a wand, so I'll count those later charges against it.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina pulls out a wand and quickly moves to heal herself partially undoing the wounds already taken.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka shouts down saracastically "It's okay now, they didn't kill us all and sink the ship! You can come up now."

UMD DC 20 for CLW to keep that bleed away: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Nope.


While the party heals, the fire continues to spread across the deck of the Magpie Princess.

Those that heard the commotion before only hear silence from below decks now.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

After healing people Balooo will go check on the below decks since no one else has.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Oh, there's still a fire. Let's prioritize dealing with that. Is there a nice capstan-driven pump we could get going? Pretty standard fare in the age of sail, maybe less so in the context of create water.

Zinkyudo's eyes widen in alarm as he realizes a part of the ship is on fire! "How did that happen?" he shouts, running back and forth, his wings flapping, looking more than a bit like a chicken with his head still on. "Ushaka, how do you put out a fire on a ship?"

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka shouts back "Stay away from the black buckets, those hold the tar. There should be water or sand buckets around."

Ushaka begins to look around.

Profession Sailor: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Perception or survival is the same bonus


With the ship undergoing repairs there's a dozen different barrels on the deck currently but Ushaka quickly picks out the ones containing dry sand.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Trying to undo her damage, Melina uses another bittle of liquid ice on the flames.

1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd tries to help move the sand barrels to where they would do the most good combating the flames.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Now that he has a better idea what to do, Zink pitches in on firefighting also.


The party gets the worst of the flames under control and when the rest of the crew arrives they quickly take over damage control leaving the party free to secure the ship.

Heading below decks, the party finds the few crew that were sleeping here dead - their throats slit while they slept. A trail of blood appears to lead into the captain's quarters.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"Treachery." Balooo leads the party to the captain's quarter.


If the main cabin had been the scene of a massacre, the captain's quarters had seen a hurricane. Every single piece of decoration or furniture in this small space has been smashed to splinters and scattered across the floor.

Standing at the center of the field of debris is a tengu wielding a rapier in a classic House Dalsine fencing pose. "It's not here!" he shrieks. "She must have trusted it to you."

Balooo: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Fahd: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Melina: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Ushaka: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Zinkyudo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Bird: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Not Bird: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

1d20 ⇒ 4

Perception 16:
A pair of halflings with long knives in their hands are hiding behind some of the ruined furniture in the corners of the room.

Ushaka is up.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Ushaka notes "long knifed flings behind the chairs Ushaka, lets give them some of their own medicine."

Standard Action: Tactician: Precise Strike all for 3 rounds.

Ushaka puts away his bow, leaving both hands free for his taiaha.


The tengu flourishes with his blade, daring someone to meet his challenge.

Everyone else is up.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo continues to inspire rage and moves to engage H2.

Punch a halfling: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zink maintains his position at the rear, attempting to put a couple of arrows into the nearest halfling.

Flurry at h2

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, cover: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 4 = 5
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, cover: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 4 = 20
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd drinks his mutagen. He waits for one of the enemies to close with him.

+2 to AC. +4 Str/-2 Int. Am I still under the evil eye type curse the hag put on me, DM?


The strength damage that Fahd took was from the hideous gaze. That's normal strength damage and requires restorations or time to heal. The staggering thing that Melina and Zinkyudo are suffering is a curse and lasts until it's cured.

The nearer halfling curses when he's spotted but is quick enough to dodge Zinkyudo's arrow and Balooo's big punch.

Melina is up (and staggered).

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Oh, didn't realize the staggered condition was still in effect. I would have only shot the first arrow in that case.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

I guess I'm still on the poop deck?

I'm starting to hate all this "wood" business, only slightly less then witches

The tiefling's tail wraps around a flask and draws it into her hands. She then heads as far down the stairs as she can.


No, I assumed you followed the other's below deck. Check out the new map tab.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Spotting the bothersome bird, Melina tosses a tanglefoot bag at the brigand.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


You're still staggered but I'll assume you already had the tanglefoot bag in hand.

Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 20

The tengu avoids a direct hit but still ends up being splattered with the messy alchemical goo. And entangled for 2d4 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7 rounds.

"Ha! Cowards!" the tengu crows when nobody moves to challenge him. "You're all as bad as that b*#+$ that calls herself captain now."

The poorly hidden halflings emerge from their cover and attack. One raps a small leather sack against his knee and then tosses it at Fahd while the other slashes desperate at Balooo.

Tanglefoot vs Flatfooted Fahd: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 = 12

Fahd is entangled for 2d4 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4 rounds. He needs to make a DC 15 reflex save or be stuck in place.

Slish Slash vs Balooo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Ushaka is up.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Reflex 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Fahd starts slowly moving toward the closest opponent (with a double move).


You're not Ushaka! But that can be your action as soon as Fahd is up.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

FYI, inspire rage is still going.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushkaka moves up S34

taunting the Tengu as he does "You're just a worthless cut throat, I'll feed you to the sharks when we're done."

Swift: Challenge him, reduces my AC against other targets by 2

and smacks the Tengu while keeping his guard up, getting ready to slip into a flank if he survives the counter attack.

Defensive taiaha: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 10 - 4 = 17
Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

AC 21 vs Tengu, 19 vs others.


The tengu's beak twists into a grin as Ushaka moves to meet his challenge.

Concentration: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Entangled Concentration: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Readied Spellstrike: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 4 = 8

He flourishes again, somewhat awkwardly due to the alchemical goop tangling his limbs, and manages a spell that sets the blade of his rapier aflame. Fortunately, Ushaka sees the telegraphed attack coming and easily dodges. Ushaka finds his counter attack deflected by an invisible plane of force.

Fahd moves up now. Melina, Balooo, and Zinkyudo are up.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo curses the feeling of impending doom that distracts him so, and makes his laborious way into the cabin.

Move to S32.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14
DM Feral wrote:

You're still staggered but I'll assume you already had the tanglefoot bag in hand.

Prehensile tail, yo.

The tiefling's tail swiftly pulls another flask, which she palms and throws at a halfling.

rta@h1, bp: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

We will let Fahd's last post be his current action.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will backhand a halfling.

Rage: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
1d6 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13


Balooo batters the hapless halfling cutthroat but he refuses to go down. Joined by his pair, both of the tengu's minions strike back!

Slish Slash vs Ushaka (entangled): 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 4 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Confirming: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 4 = 3
Extra Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Slish Slash vs Balooo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The tengu slashes at the drying goop slowing his movement.

Slash vs Tanglegoo: 1d20 + 8 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 - 4 - 2 = 4
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Fire: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 1, 3) = 10

Slash vs Tanglegoo: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 - 2 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The party is up.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo ignores the minor cut and pummels the halfling.

Pow!: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
1d6 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka looks at the Tengu and nods to Fahd.

Delaying until after Fahd.

Assuming Fahd steps into the flank:

Ushaka steps into the corner and unloads on the Tengu.

Taiaha: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Damage: 1d10 + 5 + 3d6 ⇒ (1) + 5 + (3, 2, 2) = 13

Taiaha: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (2, 2, 4) = 12

AC 16 vs flings, 18 vs Tengu.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd takes the 5', setting up a flanking situation. He swings twice at the enemy.

Mutagen Flanking w/ Strength Penalty Attack One 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 - 3 = 7
Damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 - 1 = 10

Attack Two 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 2 - 1 = 28
Damage1d8 + 4 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 - 1 = 11

Possible crit 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 - 1 = 25
Damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 - 1 = 6

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Now that he's not shooting through a pack of his fellow 'pirates', Zinkyudo draws his bow back powerfully and looses an arrow at the nearby halfling! Sadly, he's still distracted by impending doom and his shot is a poor one indeed.

Shoot at h1, miss.

Longbow attack, PBS, Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 9 - 1 = 9
Longbow damage, PBS: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12


Balooo pummels the halfling into oblivion and, working together, Fahd and Ushaka brutalize the tengu but he manages to stay on his feet.

Melina is up.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina unlimbers a crossbow, while her tail... strangely hypnotic as at moves of its own accord... pulls a bolt.


You kids and your fancy extra appendages.

With his pair slain, the surviving halfling drops his weapon and leaps out the adjacent window.

Zinkyudo can take an AoO if he'd like.

Concentration: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 4 = 23

Spell Strike vs Fahd: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 8 - 2 + 3 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Lightning Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 4, 6, 2) = 20

Confirming: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 8 - 2 + 3 = 22
Extra Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Extra Lightning Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 4, 1, 6) = 15

Spell Combat vs Ushaka: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 2 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Confirming: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 2 = 18
Extra Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Freed from Melina's tangling goop, the battered tengu flourishes with his blade again. This time it becomes charged with arcs of lightning which he quickly brings to bear on Furious Fahd, spearing him straight through the gut. I think that's 51 damage total. Silly maguses.

The party is up.

Edit: The crit dropped Fahd so the free attack went on Ushaka.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo grits his teeth as Fahd is taken down. He steps into the flank, calling upon his knowledge of dirty tactics since that was needed for this fight. Martial Flexibility for Dirty Fighting.

"This ends now!"

Grapple: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Wow, Fahd is now bleeding out at minus eight!

The brawler's necklace glows a bright blue and spreads over his form, healing him a bit.

Aegis of Recovery activates and heals 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 7) + 3 = 13 damage. Fahd is now at 5 hit points and prone.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zink attempts to punch the halfling as he darts away, but he's far too slow. Frustrated still by how very slow and distracted he feels, he turns and puts an arrow into the tengu!

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Unarmed Strike damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Longbow attack, PBS: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Longbow damage, PBS: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Wow. Four dice, three ones.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Sorry Fahd, I feel like I led you into a trap.

Uskaha unloads 2 more attacks on the Tengu.

Pointy End: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Damage: 1d10 + 5 + 3d6 ⇒ (3) + 5 + (5, 6, 2) = 21

Smashy End: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (4, 1, 6) = 16

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina is about to load a bolt. Seeing things turn dire, she drops the crossbow, tail-palms another tanglefoot bag and throws it at the magus.

rta: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


The tengu takes an arrow in the shoulder followed by the sharp end of Ushaka's taiaha through the throat. He falls to the ground gurgling and dies seconds later.

Encounter over.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Balooo will get to work on saving Fahd's life. "You will not die this day."

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

22 hp now.

As Fahd sees Baloo pull his wand, the brawler holds up his hands. "I'm alive. Use my wand instead. Your wand might be helpful in the future."

Fahd asks him to continue using the wand to get him healed a bit more.

Are we going to have any chance to shop? Fahd wants another Aegis of Recovery, if so.

451 to 500 of 1,215 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.