Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril (Inactive)

Game Master Feral

Mappage

The Crew

Inits:

[dice=Balooo]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fahd]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Melina]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ushaka]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Zinkyudo]1d20+4[/dice]


251 to 300 of 1,215 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo takes the sack of coins with a nod. "I'll make sure we get what you need. Where do you want us to pick this up from?"


Iulia looks at Fahd in disbelief and then Balooo in frustration. "Are you simpletons too? Lilywhite is a small town. Figure out it!"

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo shakes his head and goes off to get the things.


Roll some gather info checks please.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


Oh, forgot something.

Before the party departs, Iulia sighs. "There's one more thing. The captain wants me to warn you to watch your backs while you're in town, especially if you catch sight of a tengu following you. The Magpie Princess recently suffered a mutiny. Most of the traitors were killed but the ringleader, a tengu named Hyrix Snowfeather, and a handful of others survived and escaped into town. I would not put it past him to seek revenge wherever he can find it - including picking off green deckhands."

***

4d4 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 3) = 11

It takes into the afternoon but most of the items are found easily enough as there's only one place in town that sells them. The exception is the masthead. It seems there's a dozen different dabbling carpenters, woodcarvers, and apprentice boatswains in town with the applicable skills. Unfortunately it also seems that they're too involved with the festival to take the work, their time is already accounted for, or their timetable for the work is far longer than the time allotted by Iulia.

Seeking out the last possible lead on the list, the party heads toward Hartha's Headstones, a shop on the southeastern side of town. This small square building has no sign advertising its name or type of business, but the door and support posts are heavily carved with images of gravestones, religious symbols, sea monsters, and sailing ships.

"You want what now?", says Hartha, a middle aged dwarven woman sporting a badly broken nose. "I mostly do wooden headstones and fancy coffins but I suppose I could carve up something that would work as a masthead. Two days is rough. Starting from scratch it'd take two weeks, one week if I rush it", she explains.

"Though..." she says looking at a coffin with a roughly humanoid top half. "I could re-purpose this one in a couple days. It'd just need some finishing details."

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"Sounds fair." Balooo will offer the rest of the coins they were given.


"Well hold on a minute, it was just an idea. I don't know if I'm ready to delay one order to push yours head. Poor old Granny... Wilson", she says after looking over the order form. "needs that coffin and her family paid good coin already."

It looks like she needs some convincing.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

It's always something: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 I could use some help here I think.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"It sure would help us a lot to have that thing in a hurry, and I don't imagine Granny Wilson is going anywhere."

Diplomacy, Aid: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"Another day or two isn't going to kill Granny, get it," Fahd says with a guffaw.

Aid another diplomacy 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"Thankfully Granny is already dead, so your statement is inherently true Fahd." Feronia laughs.

"Of course if you give this little decoration a bit of priority, you would be putting yourself in good standing with Iulia Antoninia, Cpt'n Lanteri's quartermaster. I'm sure she can send lots of customers your way - either crew or, ah, incidental acquaintances who have recently passed away."

diplo to convince: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Hartha gives Fahd a dirty look and frowns.

"Okay but if my business is taking a hit to its reputation, I want you to do something for me. The wood I use for my premium pieces has been harder and harder to get these last few weeks. I can normally get all that I need here in town but Taryn, the man that runs the Planks, tells me there's some kind of shortage. Go talk to him. See if there's something you can do to help with the shortage. In the meantime I'll get started on your piece."

"What'd you say you wanted it to look like?"

Local 15:
The Magpie Princess already has a bird theme going on. Her landings you saw at the pier had an image of a magpie with a crown on its head.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Local: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"Maybe some kind of bear?" Balooo shrugs obviously unsure.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Auto succeed

"Don't be silly; a bear for the Magpie princess? No, sir... a Magpie, preferably with a crown, for the good Captain Lanteri. In the meantime, we'll go see about a man giving you some wood."


"I'll get started right away", says the sexually repressed dwarf.

The party exits Hartha's Headstones and heads south, back toward the lumberyard that hosted the fireworks display last night. It appears the celebrations are taking place closer to the inns and taverns tonight leaving this part of town unusually empty. The party rounds the corner on the yard, stepping off of the docks, when a pair of hulking reptilian brutes burst from the water. Without any kind of warning, they roar a challenge and attack!

Balooo: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Fahd: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Melina: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Ushaka: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Zinkyudo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Baddies: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Zinkyudo is up. The relevant knowledge would be local here.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo is glad to have the business with Hartha concluded, but less glad to be attacked by giant reptiles! He slips his bow off his shoulder and gets an arrow in the air, but his shot is a poor one indeed. Frustrated, he steps back to let the front-row fighters have the front row.

Draw bow, shoot at C1, then 5-foot step to R19.

Longbow attack, PBS: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Longbow damage, PBS: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


The attackers thunder forward, snapping at the party with powerful lightning-fast jaws.

Cleave-Bite vs Ushaka: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

If the above hits:

Cleave-Bite vs Zinkyudo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Grab: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

***

Cleave-Bite vs Melina: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

If the above hits:

Cleave-Bite vs Fahd: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Grab: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

The party is up.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Sorry, was sick this morning and then stuck at work all evening.

Ushaka takes the nasty bite, his shoulder dripping blood from the wound.

He steps with a sudden nimbleness and speed 5ft step to Q17 drawing his taiaha and striking the reptile.

Taiaha: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Baloo will inspire rage and step to U19.

+2 str/+4 con, +1 Will - 1 AC


Ushaka recognizes these brutes as werecrocodiles, a species of amphibious lycanthrope. In addition to powerful jaws and iron-hard scales they posses a potent healing factor that can only be fully overcome by silvered weapons. In some cases, survivors of their bites have been known to contract their terrible curse.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

The tiefling screams from the bite. Recovering from the initial shock, she strps back S17 and lets a bomb fly at the crocodile menacing her.

touch, exclude Zink, pb: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Fire blooms, as well as a stinking cloud of noxious gas.

fire, pb: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 4, 1) + 9 = 18 plus dc 18 fortitude save or be nauseated for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 round after leaving cloud. Cloud lasts 1 rd and fills a 10' by 10' squate

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Bleeding from a deep bite, Zinkyudo takes another step away from the strange beasts, Baloo's angry song filling him with power. He nods as Ushaka shares what he knows about the werecrocs, then grabs a pair of silver-headed arrows and sends them flying at the nearest one!

Accept raging song, 5-foot step to S20, flurry with bow at C1 using silver weapon-blanched arrows..

Flurry with Longbow, PBS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Flurry with Longbow, PBS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Status: 12/22 hp, -1 AC

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Sorry, meant to say exclude Fahd. Was attacking C2

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd accepts the raging song and swings twice at his opponent.

Attack 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 = 20
Damage 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7

Attack 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 1 = 24
Damage 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 = 13


Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Even powered by Balooo's raging song, Zinkyudo and Ushaka find their weapons turned aside by the werecroc's thick scaly hide. Fahd manages one solid blow with his fists but even that barely manages to phase the lycanthrope. Melina's bomb has more luck, badly burning her target. The werecrocodile's eyes water and it begins gagging from the stench of the bomb's gasses and the smell of its own burning flesh.

You need to exclude your own square too Melina but you've got plenty of int to spare. The cloud from the gas is twice the size of the splash radius.

The badly burned croc turns tail and flees for the water. It dives in and vanishes from sight. The other continues squaring off with Ushaka. He snaps at the Mwangi rogue again and then spins around to slap him with its thick tail.

Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Tail Slap: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Balooo and Fahd get AoOs against the fleeing werecrocodile. The party is up.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Cursing like a pirate at his poor shooting, Zink looses two more silver-tipped arrows at the remaining croc!

Flurry with Longbow, PBS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Flurry with Longbow, PBS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Status: 12/22 hp (+6 from song), -1 AC

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

The Card game at least has a hilarious picture for the werecrocodiles

Ushaka takes a beating and a half as the werecroc chews and bashes him.

Ushaka will circle for a moment waiting for the right time to strike, Delaying until an ally is adjacent to the croc

once an ally is adjacent to the croc:

5ft stepping if necessary into a flank and bashing and stabbing with the taiaha.

Bash: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d10 + 4 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 4 + (3, 4) = 15

Stab: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (2, 4) = 9

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Sorry, forgot about Point Blank Master - Zinkyudo will step forward to R19 to give Ushaka a flank (once he 5-foot steps to P17).


This time one of Zinkyudo's arrows hits a soft spot and sinks deep into the werecroc's shoulder making the big scaly thing howl in pain.

Using the aasimar as a distraction, Ushaka strikes twice in quick succession with his taiaha. Only one of those attacks seems to hurt the beast and even then just barely. DR 10 at this level is rough.

Balooo, Fahd, and Melina are up.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

AOO: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
1d6 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Balooo moves up to the remaining reptile.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
1d6 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

AoO 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 = 18

Damage 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10

Fahd takes a swing at the retreating beast before moving to the closest open spot so he could kick out at the remaining enemy.

Attack 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 1 = 21

Damage 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9


Neither Balooo or Fahd can bring the gagging werecrocodile down before it flees back into the comforting water. The duo's fists similarly struggle to make a dent in the other lycanthrope.

Melina is up.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina whirls around and throws another bomb, although in her haste the shot is not terribly well placed.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
fire, pb: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 4, 6) + 9 = 24 plus dc 18 fortitude save or be nauseated for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 round after leaving cloud. Cloud lasts 1 rd and fills a 10' by 10' square - in this case Q:R 17:18

If that is a miss, scatters to 1d8 ⇒ 8, so Ushaka and the croc would take 11 fire, DC 18 reflex halves, and the cloud would be in Q:R 16:17


Melina's aim is sloppy but her target isn't terribly agile. The bomb explodes against the werecrocodile's form and it collapses in a scaly flaming heap.

Encounter over.

4d20 ⇒ (17, 12, 12, 15) = 56

Beyond a pair of tattered shorts the only item of interest on the werecrocodile is some kind of plant. It's a small dark green bulb, like a head of garlic, only more fibrous and slightly slimy.

Nature 13:
This is a leshy bulb. If consumed it grants water breathing as the spell for 10 minutes.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina massages her wounds.

"I hope that doesn't cause problems later. I wouldn't want to spend time as one of those.". She grimaces at the thought. "At least we have a leshy bulb for our troubles. You can breath like a fish for a while, 10 minutes perhaps with one of those."

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"Well, we're supposed to be on the ship, not under," Zink comments after Melina describes the leshy bulb and its application, "so we shouldn't need that. Shall we go see the guy at the Planks?"


It's only a short walk further to Taryn's Planks but, compared to the previous night, the place is absolutely abandoned. A lone guard, nearly passed out drunk, groggily waves the party inside where they find an deeply tanned elderly man taking stock of a stack of timber as tall as he is. He regards the party with curiosity as they approach.

"Gods, what's happened to you?" he asks. "Did the reveling turn violent again? Some of you look like you've been chewed by a gator."

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

If the others don't seem interested, Floral Fan Fahd will gladly stow the plant for possible future usage. "Bet one of us ends up falling off one way or the other..."

Fahd nods at the guard. "Funny you should mention that. I didn't expect the crocodiles around here to walk on two legs," he says, clapping the man on the back


The old guy isn't the guard.

"Oh, werecrocs? I haven't seen them 'round Lilywhite is years. You were mighty lucky or strong as hell to survive a tussle with them."

"So what brings you to old Taryn? You building something?"

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Take 10 Know:nature: 10 + 8 = 18

Ushaka nods at Melina's explanation.

"Gozreh be praised that wasn't any worse."

Ushaka pulls out a wand and mumbles some prayers.

UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

healing: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 1, 4) + 3 = 14

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

As they walk over to find Taryn, Zink pulls out a wand similar to Ushaka's and asks Melina to apply it to him.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

"Wow, you're good with that thing!" he exclaims after two taps with the wand heal him completely.

Arriving at the lumber yard, Zink greets the proprietor, then responds to his comment, "Yep, werecrocs, that's what my friend here said they were."

He then gestures to Baloo and Melina and says, "One of you want to ask him? You'll make the case clearer."

Diplomacy, Aid: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"Hartha tells us there's a shortage of premium wood. Anything we can do to help?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31


"Hartha sent you? That's a surprise. Well you see this time of year is breeding season for the river drakes that live in the woods around here. It just so happens that they're especially ornery this year. They've been attacking my boys and making it hard for us to bring in the good stuff the professionals like Hartha prefer. I suppose if you're brave enough you could go out there and kill a few of them. That'd probably be enough to get them to take their business further into the woods."

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"That's it? Consider it done."


"That's awfully kind of you. I'll draw you a map of a clearing where they like to do their thing. May the Lucky Drunk watch over you!"

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"Thanks. We'll be back when it's done."


After wandering an hour inland, the party happens across the clearing Taryn's map indicated. Sure enough, there's a trio of long lean reptiles with graceful wings and wide fins hissing and spitting at each other when the pathfinders arrive.

Whatever they were fighting over is quickly forgotten as the three drakes turn their attention toward the party.

Balooo: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Fahd: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Melina: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Ushaka: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Zinkyudo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Drakes: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Melina, Ushaka, and Zinkyudo are up.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Well, that escalated quickly. From talking about lumber to initiative in under two hours real time.

Zinkyudo sees the river drakes coming and sighs, "I doubt they're heading this way to chat..." He raises his bow and lets fly a brace of arrows!

Flurry at D1.

Flurry with Longbow, range: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 7 - 2 = 15
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Flurry with Longbow, range: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 2 = 8
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

arcana on drakes: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (13) + 18 = 31

Melina steps a little back from the cluster f bodies Q31 and readies a bomb to throw at a drake should it come within thirty feet.

ready,pb,1 range increment: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 - 2 = 24
On hit
fire, pb: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 4, 3) + 9 = 19 plus dc 18 fortitude save or be nauseated for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 round after leaving cloud. Cloud lasts 1 rd and fills a 10' by 10' square

251 to 300 of 1,215 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.