Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril (Inactive)

Game Master Feral

Mappage

The Crew

Inits:

[dice=Balooo]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fahd]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Melina]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ushaka]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Zinkyudo]1d20+4[/dice]


401 to 450 of 1,215 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo inspires rage! +2 Str/+4 con, +1 Will, -1 AC

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina staggers a bit as her limbs sag and she seems to loose some of her vitality. She's still strong enough to throw a bomb, though - she steps to the fore of the aft-deck Q29 and throws a bomb towards the flying witch, attempting to limit its size to keep the rigging from catching a-fire.

Exclude as many non-witch squares as feasible. My interpretation of the map is that the non-grappled fish are in the water and therefore not threatening

fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
bomb, range, pb: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 2 + 1 = 26
fire, pb: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 5, 3) + 9 = 20 plus dc 18 fortitude save or be nauseated for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 round after leaving cloud. Cloud lasts 1 rd and fills a 10' by 10' squate

Oh, knowledge? Nature, I think, for hags. 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37


Correct. The fish that didn't hit are down in the water and out of reach.

Melina recognizes this creature as a sea hag, a monstrous sea witch known to possess terrifying features that few dare look upon. In addition to their horrific appearance and evil gaze known to steal vitality from their victims, sea hags are resistant to magic and deceptively strong. This particular hag is especially robust. She's got the advanced template.

Fort: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Oops?: 1d100 ⇒ 38

Her bomb hits the mark filling the air with flames and pungent alchemical fumes. The hag sputters and spits, resisting the foul stench but is still badly burned. Unfortunately for the Magpie Princess, the rigging near the witch also goes up in flames.

Ushaka and Fahd are up.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

With his strength sapped, Fahd knows his javelin wouldn't do much if any good versus the hag. He readies an action to attack the hag if it enters his melee range.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka steps away from the edge, remains calm, draws his new longbow and takes a shot at the flying hag.

5ft step to U14, draw bow and fire.

Arrowed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Ushaka's well-placed arrow grazes the flying hag but it's Melina that's earned her ire. Stick cackling, she flies out of the noxious cloud and turns her baleful gaze on the tiefling.

Melina needs to make a DC 16 will save or be staggered by a strange nebulous distress and a gnawing sense of impending doom. If it matters, this is a curse effect.

Perception 30:
Something is moving in the water near the front of the ship (the side where Ushaka and Fahd are). Whispering voices can be heard as well.

Finkyudo is up.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Melina chokes and sputters a bit, but her doom was writ long ago.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Assuming I can get out of this like a regular grapple:

Hearing Balooo's song raging in his ears, Zinkyudo shows his little scaled foe that there's more than one way to be a slippery fish, and wiggles free of the creature's sharp little teeth!

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

If I can't escape that way, I'll take the above roll as an attack, and here's a confirmation roll and some damage:

Unarmed Strike damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

Crit confirm, Unarmed Strike, Rage Str: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 = 24
Unarmed Strike damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

Status: 18/22 hp, staggered


Yup, you can escape like a normal grapple.

Zinkyudo manages to free himself from the giant fish's toothy grip and it falls with a splash back down into the water.

The fish leap/fly from the water again, hungry for blood!

Bite vs Balooo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Bite vs Melina: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Bite vs Ushaka: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Bite vs Zinkyudo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Poor Zinkyudo. =(

The aasimar finds himself menaced by the fish attached to his shoulder again.

Everyone else is up. The fish that attacked Zinkyudo is currently attached to him and he bleeds for 2 from last round.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will attack the fish that is grabbing Zinkyudo.

Rage, Power Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
1d6 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


Balooo whacks the fish solidly but the primeval thing is too dumb to die. It's dieharding.

Melina, Fahd, and Ushaka are up.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Can Zinkyudo tell that the fishy is not long for this world? I guess I'm likely still grappled either way, and need to do more damage to it to make it dead-dead.

Oh, and thanks, Balooo!


You can tell it's dieharding. How far into dieharding it is will be difficult to determine.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Okay, I'll kill it later to gather that important data. Thx.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Flinging Fahd pulls a javelin and tosses it at the hag, hoping with his lessened strength, he could still do damage. He accepts the raging song to help with his attack.

Javelin attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina curses her stupidity and switches her focus to eliminating the fire. She pulls an alchemical concoction of liquid ice.

Cold damage to put out the fire?

1d20 + 8 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 - 2 = 20 vs DC 5
pb: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka gets distracted for a moment wondering how Zinky is able to fire off arrows so quickly before regaining his senses long enough to fire one of his own at the hag.

Arrowed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7


Melina's second alchemical explosive undoes most of the damage to the ship caused by her first. Some of the rigging still smolders but the active flames are all quenched. Unfortunately, with their target obscured by the remaining smoke, both Fahd and Ushaka's shots miss their mark.

The hag emerges from the smoke long enough to focus on Melina a second time with her evil eye.

Same deal as last time.

Finkyudo is up.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"Damn you to the hells, stop biting me!" Zinkyudo cries out, driving his fist into the side of the fish's head.

Unarmed Strike, Rage Str: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 = 19
Unarmed Strike damage, Rage Str: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9

Status: 13/22 hp (+6 from Rage), staggered

I assume I'm still staggered?


Yeah, you're still staggered.

Raging Zinkyudo's fist is enough to bludgeon the voracious fish into submission. Its corpse flops over the side of the ship back into the sea.

The rest of the hag's vicious pets continue their attack.

Bite vs Balooo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Bite vs Melina: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Bite vs Ushaka: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Everyone else is up. Zinkyudo bleeds for 1d4 ⇒ 3. Melina and Balooo currently have fish attached to them.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will call upon a reserve of greater ferocity. Martial Flexibility for Reckless Rage.

He then throws a thunderous right hand at the fish.

Power Attack, Rage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
1d6 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

This time the tiefling succumbs to horrors of the witches curse.Staggered, was it?

Moreover, grappled as she is by the fish, things look dire. So... she pulls a bomb from her bandolier and lights it point blank at her own feet, enveloping herself in flame and smoke.

reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 Melina takes 1 point after fire resistance
fort vs poison: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Fish takes 11 fire, dc 18 reflex halves; plus fish must make a dc 18 fortitude save or be nauseated for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 rounds

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd pulls his second javelin and tosses it at the hag. He accepts the raging song to help with his attack.

Javelin attack1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Yes, staggered.

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Balooo throws an awkward punch but the giant fish wriggles out of the way at the perfect time to dodge the blow. Melina has a bit more luck with her point-blank approach bomb approach. Her bomb sears the fish's scales but the stench doesn't prove enough to deter her attacker. This also has the unfortunate side of effect setting the ship aflame again.

Fahd's javelin sails through the air missing the hag and lands in the sea.

Ushaka is up.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka continues to ignore the fish jumping at him and heads towards his companions and fires another arrow at the witch.

Arrowed: 1d2 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Victim: 1d5 ⇒ 5

The witch's cackling reaches a crescendo as she swoops down to attack the archer that wounded her with a handful of filthy claws.

Claw: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

1d20 ⇒ 1

Perception 17:
A commotion can be heard below decks.

Zinkyudo is up.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Fahd double moves to try and close with the witch.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Did she attack Ushaka or Zinkyudo? We're both archers who wounded her, though she appears to be much closer to me.

Still weary from the effects of the witch's doomy hex, Zinkyudo manages to get a single arrow into the air.

Attack with Deadly Aim.

Longbow attack, PBS, Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 1 = 27
Longbow damage, PBS, DA: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Status: 10/22 hp (+6 from Rage) (-9 more if hag attacked him), staggered


Sorry, she's attacking the archer that hurt her more. Also, Z happens to be the last letter in the alphabet and my d5 has it out for him.

Despite the close quarters, Zinkyudo nails the witch with another arrow. Between this third arrow and Melina's bomb the hideous hag looks to be barely be on her feet.

The fish still in the water circles around and leaps for Fahd. The ones attached to Melina and Balooo viciously gnaw on their meals.

Balooo Nom Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Melina Nom Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Bite vs Fahd: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Everyone else is up. Zinkyudo, Melina, and Balooo bleed for 1d4 ⇒ 3. Melina and Balooo currently have fish attached to them.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo keeps punching the fish thinking on returning the favor later.

Reckless Rage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
1d6 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina tries again to dislodge her troublesome diner, but her mad tactics backfire on her.

reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
fort vs poison: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
If I can use my reroll on that
fort vs poison: 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 3 = 14
Nevermind
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Fish takes 11 fire, dc 18 reflex halves; plus fish must make a dc 18 fortitude save or be nauseated for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 rounds


Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Balooo bludgeons his fish but it holds onto his flesh stubbornly. Melina's self destructive tactic pays off this time as the fish is even more badly burned and begins to squirm in discomfort.

Ushaka and Fahd are up.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Curse you d5! That would mean Zink was at 1 hp before taking 3 bleed damage. Putting him at -2 hp and unconscious. Does the bleed continue even after the fish is off?

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka continues to close, firing on the run at the witch again.

Move to R24, fire arrow.

Arrow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8


You take the attach damage if the fish is on you (the 1d4+1). The bleed damage persists until you get a heal check or magical healing of some kind.

With the aasimar fallen, the witch turns to bring her claws to bear on her next victim only to get an arrow in the back from Ushaka's bow. Unable to take anymore punishment, she crumbles to ship's deck.

The flames from Melina's bombs continue to spread and, between the fire and sounds of combat, pirates can be seen stirring on the beach.

Zinkyudo make a check to stabilize.

The giant fish chewing on Melina pitifully flops back into the sea while the other two continue the attack.

Balooo Nom Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Bite vs Fahd: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Everyone else is up. Zinkyudo, Melina, and Balooo bleed for 1d4 ⇒ 3. Balooo and Fahd currently have fish attached to them.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will keep punching a fish.

Power Rage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
1d6 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

He then steps over next to the fallen Aasimar.


Balooo's second punch proves to be more than the giant fish can handle. Lifelessly, it flops back into the sea.

Melina, Fahd, and Ushaka are up.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka shouts up to Baloo "Can you stabilize Finky? I'll help out Fahd!"

Ushaka leaves his bow in one hand as he draws his taiaha and smacks the fish on Fahd with it.

Smashy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
damage: 1d10 + 4 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 4 + (1, 1) = 11

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

If the fish is still up, Fahd punches at it.

Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

If I'm taking continuous damage, from something like bleed, I automatically fail my stabilize check - and I take 1 point of damage in addition to the bleed damage.

Status: -6/22 hp, unconscious, bleeding.


I totally knew that. I'm going to move along since Melina is nauseated for the next couple rounds.

Ushaka bludgeons it with his exotic weapon and Fahd gives it a solid punch but the fish refuses to give up its meal.

Fahd Nom Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Everyone else is up. Zinkyudo, Melina, Balooo, and Fahd bleed for 1d4 ⇒ 4. Fahd currently has a fish attached to him.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will heal the downed celestial.

Concentration DC14: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd punches at the fish again, "Someone help get this damned super fish off me!"

Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Fahd finally overcomes his fishy opponent. It releases its death grip on the brawler and falls to the deck, flops one last time, and dies.

Ushaka can try a heal check to save Fahd the bleed damage this round. If not Fahd will join Melina and Balooo in bleeding for 1d4 ⇒ 4. The combat's otherwise over.

From the beach, the half-dressed crew of the Magpie Princess begins piling into landings to return to the ship.

Perception 15:
Crashing furniture and breaking glass can be heard from below.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

"There's something going on downstairs."

CLW Wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Balooo - was that recent tap with the CLW wand for me?

Zinkyudo shakes his head to clear it as he regains consciousness, then checks the wound on his shoulder. He's greatly relieved to see he's not bleeding any more, and thanks Balooo for the help. "Thanks for healing me before I bled to death. Those were some tough little fishies."

He goes quiet, then nods, "I hear it too, Balooo, something's ahoo down belooo, er, below. We should check it out."

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Status: 1/22 hp or 10/22 hp, depending

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

It was for me actually I needed to stop bleeding. These next few are for you.

5d8 + 5 ⇒ (2, 2, 8, 2, 6) + 5 = 25


It occurs to me that last round was Melina's last being nauseated. If she heals herself this round she won't take the bleed damage.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd pulls out his curative wand and hands it to Baloo as well.

CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

401 to 450 of 1,215 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.