Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril (Inactive)

Game Master Feral

Mappage

The Crew

Inits:

[dice=Balooo]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fahd]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Melina]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ushaka]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Zinkyudo]1d20+4[/dice]


301 to 350 of 1,215 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka takes cover behind a tree as he draws and loads his sling.
Moving to X31, drawing sling while moving and then loading.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Pirates don't have time to doddle! =P

Melina recognizes these beasts as river drakes, a lesser cousin of the mighty dragons. In addition to fearsome jaws and a powerful tail, they can spit acidic saliva periodically that burns and entangles its victims. They are very quick and can pounce on unsuspecting prey from a surprising distance despite their short legs.

Zinkyudo's arrow lodges in the wing membrane of one of the drakes. It hisses in anger and leaps through the air almost sixty feet. Two of them rear back and spit a gout of sticky caustic goo.

Acid Damage vs Balooo, Fahd, and Zinkyudo: 2d8 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Acid Damage vs Ushaka: 2d8 ⇒ (4, 8) = 12

Make a DC 14 reflex save. If you fail you take full damage and are entangled by the sticky acidic goo. You can attempt a new save to end the effect at the end of your turn. If you succeed you take half damage and are not entangled.

The party is up.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Evasion Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Ushaka keeps the tree between him and the acid, avoiding it completely.

Ushaka swings his sling and looses a rock at D2

Sling: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Note to self, buy a real bow, I've got martial weapon proficiency.

Ushaka will remain behind cover and reload his sling.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Balooo will draw his bow and fire at the closest one.

Pew: 1d20 ⇒ 2
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina drinks an extract of bombers eye and moves next to Ushaka.

You want to use my crossbow?

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

By the way, since he knew we were going to fight big monsters, Zinkyudo would have asked someone to use his wand of mage armor on him, if you'll permit the retro-action.

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Zink manages do avoid some of the acidic glob the drake spits, and realizes they should not stand together in a big clump! He moves to take cover behind a nearby tree, then sends an arrow at one of the drakes!

Move to O30, shoot at D2.

Longbow attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Status: 20/22 hp, AC 21


Yeah, that's fine Finkyudo.

Zinkyudo and Balooo struggle to hit the swiftly approaching drakes but Ushaka manages to clip one with a stone from his sling.

Fahd is up.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Reflex 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Fahd dodges most of the blast, and pulls his mutagen from his belt as he closes distance with the drakes. He drinks it down, ready for their approach.


I'm not sure where you wanted to move Fahd. I moved you into melee.

Two of the drakes pounce on the forward Fahd. The other narrows its gaze on the ulfen that fired on it and charges Balooo.

Bite vs Fahd: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2) + 3 = 6
Tail Slap vs Fahd: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Bite vs Fahd: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 = 13
Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1) + 3 = 6
Tail Slap vs Fahd: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Bite vs Balooo: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 = 10
Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2) + 3 = 6
Tail Slap vs Balooo: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The party is up.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

The tiefling quickly moves north a few feet and lets fly with an explosive concoction, a cloud raising about the feet of the drakes.

pb,bombers eye,target D3: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
fire, pb: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 2, 4) + 9 = 17 plus dc 18 fortitude save or be nauseated for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 round after leaving cloud. Cloud lasts 1 rd and fills a 10' by 10' square, U:V 22:23. moving to W27. Excluding allies and any random seagull passing by as well.

D2 will need to make a reflex save to halve 11 pts of fire damage. 10 bombs left

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka leaves his cover, circling around to P27 Have enough movement to double move around and avoid AoO

Ushaka will ready his taiaha as he goes.

Thanks for the crossbow offer, would have taken you up if they stayed aloft. I'll buy a longbow or chakram or something once we're back in town.

"Lets get this one Balooo!"

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zink shoots two more arrows at the nearest drake!

Flurry with Longbow, PBS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Flurry with Longbow, PBS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Wow, my attack rolls have been so consistently bad I actually checked to make sure my macro was rolling d20's.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"He won't stand a chance!" While flanking with Ushaka, Balooo will call upon the tactics of great Ulfen generals. Martial Flexbility for Precise Strike.

He will then start telling the stories of those generals. Inspire Rage! +2 Str/+4 Con, +1 Will, -1 AC


Forts: 2d20 ⇒ (10, 11) = 21
Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Despite his poor aim, Zinkyudo manages to graze his target with one of the arrows while Melina's explosive wrecks havoc among the dragonkind, leaving two of them burned and retching.

Fahd is up.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd accepts the raging song and swings twice at his opponent, feeling his mutagen coursing through his veins.

Mutagen Raging Attack One 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 27
Damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 11

Attack Two 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 15
Damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 10


Fahd wallops one of the nauseous drakes. Desperate to escape the stinking mess created by Melina, the pair turn tail and flee into the sky. Fahd can take an AoO or two if he's got combat reflexes.

The third drake attacks the duo that have flanked it, snapping at one with its reptilian jaws and then whacking the other with its tail.

Bite vs Ushaka: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 2) + 3 = 7

Tail Slap vs Balooo: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The party is up.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Generally not accepting rage, will note if/when I do.

Ushaka drops his sling and unloads on the flanked drake, finding baloo's distractions particurally helpful.

Taiaha: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d10 + 4 + 3d6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + (4, 4, 3) = 21

Taiaha: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 3d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (5, 1, 4) = 13

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo punches the drake in the belly.

Flank, Power Attack, Rage: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
2d6 + 11 ⇒ (3, 1) + 11 = 15

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zink does his best to add to the punishment the remaining drake receives, hoping it'll take the lesson to heart and leave this patch of forest alone in the future.

Flurry at D1.

Flurry with Longbow, PBS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Flurry with Longbow, PBS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Ushaka, Balooo, and Zinkyudo make short work of the last drake, pegging it with an arrow and then beating it to a pulp. Always with the minimum damage Finkyudo!

The retching drakes continue to fly away, showing no interest in returning.

Encounter over.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"That'll teach those winged vermin to leave us be! Appreciate the bolstering words...they make me feel stronger."

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"Everyone has rage in their heart. It's just a matter of bringing it out."

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka will wand himself a few more times, still suffering some wounds from there werecrocs.

UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
UMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Healing: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 7, 4) + 3 = 20

Fully Healed

"Lets grab some claws for evidence"

Ushaka will check out the drakes, in the hopes they swallowed something of value.

Take 10 Survival: 10 + 9 = 19

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Drake. Two flew off, no?

"These creatures are hoarders, like all dragons. It's possible they had a lair nearby, We are pirates; might as well find the hidden loot."


This particular drake was hiding nothing of interest inside its belly but, a quick search later, the party uncovers a drake nest. Inside are piles of picked over bones and pretty, but worthless, colored stones.

There are a few items of value including two masterwork hand axes, a masterwork composite longbow (+4 Str), and a heavy but masterfully carved wooden statue of a river drake (worth 600 gp).


Returning to Taryn's Planks with a fistful of river drake claws, the party finds the elderly Taryn preparing to retire for the evening.

"Back already, eh? Did you find some of those horny river drakes? I hope they didn't cause you too much trouble. They can be dangerous."

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"Yea. We took care of it. They won't bother you anymore."

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"We ran a couple of them off and we finished the one. I think they will think long and hard before messing with humans again."

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"Oh, they weren't that bad. Now dealing with Fahd when he's drunk and maudlin, ay that's a challenge. Lets see, now we need wood, to give to the carver, to give to the quartermaster... oh my, keeping track of all this is giving me a headache." Melina plays with her tail innocently, affecting airs of a simpleton.


"I'll send some of my boys out to see if that did the trick. If the drakes have cleared out it'll be safe to start cutting again. I'll be sure to let Hartha and the rest of my regulars know that the good stuff will be coming in again."

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka tries to follow Melina's description of their issue...

"That sounds right." Ushaka scratches his head as he responds.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"Do be prompt. Hartha is supposed to finish a job for us within the next three days, so we're in a bit of a rush. Chelish Navy to harry, merchants to prey upon. All the usual."


It's fairly late by now and Hartha's likely turned in for the night. With no other tasks to see to, the party is free to join in the last of the day's reveling or retire themselves.

The following morning the party returns to Hartha's Headstones to see that the dwarf has gotten quite a lot accomplished in the short few hours she's had to modify Granny's casket. What was once an angelic profile is now a figure sporting a bird's head with a braided crown perched on its brow. The shapes of feathers are slowly forming on its back. Its trumpet now resembles a basket-hilted saber, the kind favored by pirates and sailors.

"How'd it go with Taryn?" she asks while wiping sweat from her brow.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zink listens as the others explain what they've done, and joins Ushaka in a bit of headscratching as Melina lays out their to-do list.

"Who knew pirating would be so complicated?" he asks the others as they leave the Planks.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"We had to run an errand or two for him, but he's pleased as punch. He said that 'the good stuff is coming again.' Thought you'd like to know. Smashing success, if I do say so myself!"


"That's good news. I'm glad to hear it", Hartha says before going back to work.

"Well come back tomorrow. You piece should be ready sometime around noon. Shortcuts or not, there's no rushing perfection."

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"Uh, okay," Zink replies before they make their way out.

Outside Hartha's shop, he asks the others, "So, what would pirates do now? Go tell the q'term'str we've made some progress? Drink a bunch of grug? Wait, is that the right name?"

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"Let's go drink a bit. No competitions this time, though! A few cups of delicious rum should put me to a nice sleep this evening."

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"Go on dears. I'd like to ask around about Captain Lanteri and her little Princess, just to see if anybody knows a bit that she's not told us. After all, preparedness is next to godliness, or so they say. Excepting Cayden Cailean's case, of course."

K(local) to gather information: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"I will join you." Balooo will accompany Melina. Auto- Aid

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

"Good thinking Fahd and Melina, we'll get sometin to drink and see what else we can learn."

Aid Know Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


The party joins the night's end revelry to find out what they can about Captain Lanteri and the Magpie Princess. A few hours and several drinks later, the party doesn't learn much beyond what Captain Bjorkus shared with them during the briefing. The mutinous tengu mentioned by the ship's Quartermaster does come up a few times. Word is that he might be in league with a local witch to exact his revenge. The rumor mill looks to be split on whether Captain Lanteri killed her husband in self defense or intentionally to take over the ship and take the treasure for herself.

Eventually most of the reveling dies down as folks pass out or stumble off to bed. Soon the party does the same.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd was pleased to have a warm comfortable buzz, rather than the head splitting pain of a hangover waiting for him later. He heads up to the bunks to catch a good night's sleep.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo tries to listen along to all the gossip and pick up a decent pirate accent, but most of the folk of Lilywhite don't seem to know the 'F' lingo. He heads off to bed, wondering how he can bring some sort of order and civilization to the chaotic place he's found himself in.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will also spend the night just trying to have a good time.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka makes sure his companions get plenty of fluids to help fight off any hangover effects from all the drinking before heading to bed.


What's the plan guys?

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Back to the quartermaster with the stuff after we get the piece.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Yep. Pick up the nice carved thing around noon, then report back with it and the nail and limes and stuff.


Taking the morning off, the party retrieves the masthead/figurehead from Hartha and then returns to the low piers with it and the rest of the contents from the shopping list in hand.

Seeing everything in order, Iulia cocks a dark eyebrow at the party in surprise.

"I'm impressed. Based on the first time I met you I thought I was dealing with a bunch of idiots but you managed to get everything on the list in time. Well done", she praises.

"The Captain's orders were to get those supplies and the masthead to the ship so the crew there can get it installed as soon as possible. I hope you've got your business wrapped up in Lilywhite."

"The Captain's sure to love that", a strikingly handsome Taldan man with lightly tussled golden hair comments with a nod at Hartha's work. "An excellent choice", he adds while winking at Melina.

"Can it Hinsin", the severe quartermaster hisses. "Save your sweet talk for the whores. Help the newcomers load the supplies into the landings and get your ass to the Princess."

301 to 350 of 1,215 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.