Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril (Inactive)

Game Master Feral

Mappage

The Crew

Inits:

[dice=Balooo]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fahd]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Melina]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ushaka]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Zinkyudo]1d20+4[/dice]


351 to 400 of 1,215 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"Thank you." Balooo will start loading the supplies as instructed.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina smiles back, her eyes only glowing slightly red and her tail flicking with gentle acknowledgement. "Oh, I assure you Hinsin, we are very discriminating in our tastes."

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zink knuckles a forehead respectfully and says, "We'll get 'er loaded, q'tr'mstr." He turns to the other Pathfinders and calls out, "Handsomely now!" adding a little eye-roll towards Hinsin as he does so, though not so the man can see it.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"We aren't just any bunch of idiots, Quartermaster. We're special," Flirting Fahd adds with a sly wink at the jest.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

In the morning while his companions nurse their hangovers Ushaka is buying a masterwork composite longbow and 40 arrows.
402gp

Ushaka shakes his head at "Finkyudo"

Lets hope he doesn't get us all tossed overboard.

Ushaka will nod and work on loading supplies, loading supplies is hard enough work without engaging in idle chit chat as well.


With the supplies loaded, the party plus Hinsin and a few others depart for the Magpie Princess's hidden location.

I need a few profession (sailor) checks. Two people can aid untrained.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Pro Sailor! (untrained), Aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Zinkyudo figures he'll pass more effectively as a pirate if he acts like he can sail. This is not how it works out, however.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

sailor: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Ushaka works hard to unfurl the sails and other tasks, making sure his companions don'tget too lost.


Ushaka's skilled hand makes up for his companions' lack of experience and Zinkyudo's honest effort.

An hour up the coast, Hinsin directs the landing into a naturally hidden cove. The launch is quickly dragged up onto the beach near the crew of Princess's beach camp.

A powerfully built and deeply tanned Osirian man greets the party's arrival with a hand casually resting on the hilt of saber resting at his waist.

"Friends, this is First Mate Horemheb", Hinsin explains with beaming smile. "Horemheb, these are Lanteri's new recruits. We brought supplies and the last piece needed for the ship's repairs."

The dark-skinned man studies the party with an unfriendly glare. He seems especially suspicious of Finkyudo.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"Call me Fearsome Fahd, Horemheb! Pleasure to meet you...life on the open sea is my game!"

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"I am Fozzie. Hail and well met."

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka nods and taps his chest "Ushaka"

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo's face takes on a wounded look, as he realizes the Osirian doubts his sincerity, or perhaps his seamanship. On reflection, however, he realizes both things are worthy of some dobut.

"I'm Zink, er, Finkyudo," he says, before turning to begin unloading the supplies.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina smiles at the Osiriani man.

Osiriani:
"Mister Horemhab, you're giving Fink the stink eye. Don't worry, he may be a little squeamish about killing those that aren't armed, but in a fight you can count on him to side with the crew."

Bluff: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27


Melina's words seem to placate the first mate for now.

Osiriani:
"Just see that he does his job and minds my orders. We've had enough trouble dealing with traitors. I don't want to waste my time babysitting new recruits trying to find their sea legs."

With the party's help the supplies are quickly unloaded and repairs almost immediately immediately begin.

You don't have any order right now. Does anyone want to volunteer to help with the repairs? Or get to know the crew?

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"So ships are made of wood. How quaint! I usually prefer working w
fire, but I suppose the change of pace will do me good."
. Melina wanders off to find the ships carpenters.

carpentry, untrained: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Seeing Melina set off with an eye to helping, Zink joins her, hoping to learn as he goes and not get in the way too much. If I'm helping her and goof it up, at least she won't call me an impostor and make me walk the plank...I think.

Carpentry, Aid Melina: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka will take a look at quarters, try and find a good place to hang his windchimes and shyly say hello to anyone who might in quarters or nearby.

Diplomacy?: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd is better at using his back than meeting and greeting, so he volunteers to help with the grunt work on the boat as well.

Profession Sailor 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will help with the repairs.

Aid: 1d20 ⇒ 3


Most of the crew stationed on the ship are either resting or too busy helping with repairs to chat. Venturing below decks, Ushaka finds his way to the Magpie Princess's medic's cabin. What shelves here aren't filled with rolls of gauze, bandages, and ointments are packed with books of varying shapes and sizes. The cloying smell of medical herbs and pungent oils fills the air.

A bespectacled halfling woman is dressing a half-orc man's leg wound when Ushaka appears. Clearly unhappy about the interruption, she glares at the Mwangi man.

"I'm with a patient now. Unless this is an emergency you will have to come back later."

***

Other than helping with moving materials and holding heavy things in place, Fahd and Balooo are mostly a burden when it comes to the repairs. Melina and Finkyudo are more useful, picking up what simple instruction they're given and helping speed the process.

Folks working on repairs can give me a perception check.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


Soon the sun begins to set and Horemheb calls for the crew to call it a night. Most head below decks to get some sleep but a few head for the shore to camp on the beach.

Horemheb whistles and gestures to the party. "New blood, you've got first watch guarding the ship tonight. The second watch will relieve you around midnight. Keep your eyes peeled."

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"Right, watching, I can do that," Zinkyudo says confidently. He finds an unobtrusive spot on the deck, slips his bow off his shoulder and settles down out of sight to keep an eye out.

Will take 10 on Stealth for a 17, and keep a lookout with darkvision.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka nods at the watch requirements and tries to make sure that there's hot coffee for himself and his mates.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Focused Fahd keeps a close watch out for anything untowards the ship during the night.

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will make sure to keep an eye out.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


It's approaching the end of the shift when a voice calls out in the darkness and movement can be heard in the water toward the sea.

"Hello? Is anyone up there?" a small haggard voice calls out. "Please, I just need directions to Lilywhite."

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo stays hidden and replies, "Who's there? What are you doing sailing at night?" He listens carefully for anything in the voice that might reveal its intentions.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


1d20 ⇒ 5

"I'm just an old woman out to get medicine for my ailing husband", the voice answers sounding closer. "Please, which way is Lilywhite?"

Finkyudo gets the feeling this woman's not quite telling the truth.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"Stay where you are!" Zink responds forcefully, standing up and raising his bow. He scans the water for the source of the voice, telling his companions quietly, "Something's not right..."


Moving to the edge of the ship's deck, Zinkyudo indeed sees an elderly Mwangi woman in a small weathered rowboat paddling toward the anchored Magpie Princess. She doesn't seem to be heeding his warning.

You (and anyone else that moves to investigate) can make a perception check.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"What do you mean?" Balooo moves to investigate.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Perception : 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


1d20 ⇒ 8

It's tough to make out in the dim moonlit conditions, but there are details about the scene that feel off to Zinkyudo. For an old woman she's a very powerful rower and her clothing is too clean and dry for being out on the sea at night.

She's ~40 feet away right now. She's rowing at about 10 feet per round.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Forewarned Fahd moves to the back of the vessel, expecting the classic ambush of distracting from one side and attavking from the other.

Perception to the opposite side of the ship 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"She is not what she seems," Zinkyudo tells the others, "she's big and burly for an old lady."

"I said stop right there, or I'll shoot!" he calls out.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

He hears his voice pitch a little too high to be very menacing and says, "Balooo, you're better at this than me. Scare him off!"


Peering over the other side of the ship, Fahd sees nothing except a row of tents filled with sleeping pirates on the beach and the edge of the jungle.

The old woman glances up at Zinkyudo and smirks slightly as she rows closer.

Zinkyudo, if you meant it you can take your shot as she closes within 30 feet.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka, seeing everybody rush to that side of the ship, moves to the other with a light to peer for anybody trying to sneak aboard from the far side.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

I'll wait until someone else has tried to scare him off, but I will take the shot at 30' if 'she' doesn't stop after that. Here's a roll, just in case:

Longbow attack, PBS: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Longbow damage, PBS: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

"Well now, what could that be, my dear Finkyudo?" Melina joins the Aasimar at the side of the boat. She shouts down at the approaching boat. "Are you the witch everyone has been going on about? There aren't any good morsels or mates on here, you'd be better off with drunks in town." After a few seconds she adds. "If you come closer, the bowman will shoot, and then I'll follow it up with something even less friendly."

Not sure if that's diplomacy or intimidate1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24. 24 if diplomacy, or 13 if intimidate

Ready to throw:

bomb@30' touch: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 - 2 = 9
fire, pb: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (1, 2, 2) + 9 = 14
[scatter]1d8[/scatter], 1 is back at Melina, scatters 10'


For a moment Ushaka thinks he sees movement at the edge of the jungle but a second later he's convinced it was a trick of the moonlight.

The old woman's smirk turns into a scowl when Melina speaks and she shows no signs of stopping her paddling. She does stop when Zinkyudo's arrow slams into her leg but it doesn't seem to cause her any harm. "That was uncalled for boy", she says in a sinister tone.

Melina's bomb hits the water next to her a moment later, splashing the woman with equal parts seawater and alchemical flame.

Balooo: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Fahd: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Melina: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Ushaka: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Zinkyudo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Witch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Fish: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

The old Mwangi woman suddenly releases her oars and takes to the air on unseen wings. She cackles filling the night with dreadful laughter as she flies overhead. As she flies, the illusion masking her true form melts away revealing long hair like rotting seaweed draped over the loose algae-colored skin of a hag.

The witch's hideous form, silhouetted against the dark night sky, fills those that look upon it with dread that saps the strength from their limbs.

Everyone needs to make a DC 16 fort save or take 1d6 ⇒ 6 strength damage.

She stops cackling long enough to fix Zinkyudo with her witching gaze in eerie silence.

Fink needs to make a DC 16 will save or be staggered by a strange nebulous distress and a gnawing sense of impending doom. If it matters, this is a curse effect.

Zinkyudo is up.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Ushaka is both happy and sad that his paranoia proved to be right. The smugness from being right is enough to get him through the hideous revelation.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fort 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Zinkyudo manages to resist some of the witch's baleful magic, but he feels very, very weary as she curses him with a feeling of his own approaching, inevitable end. "Uncalled for?" he manages to say in the voice of a disaffected teen, "All you had to do was stop."

He raises his bow and listlessly launches an arrow at the airborne witch.

Standard action to shoot one arrow (assuming that's all I get, being staggered), using Perfect Strike (1/3 today) and Deadly Aim.

Longbow attack, DA: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 1 = 10
Longbow attack, DA: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 1 = 23 Use this roll.
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8


This shot hits the witchy woman solidly and she winces in pain. "Fly my pretties! Fly!" she says when her cackling resumes.

In response the sea near her abandoned boat begins to roil as if it was boiling. A moment later, four enormous fish the size of large dogs burst from the water and sail through the air with terrifying speed.

Bite vs Balooo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage plus bleed 1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Bite vs Melina: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage plus bleed 1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Bite vs Zinkyudo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage plus bleed 1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

One of them lands with a splash in the water near the other end of the Magpie Princess but the others slam into the pathfinders near the rear of the ship with their wide toothy maws. One gets a good hold of Zinkyudo's feathered shoulder where it attaches itself and begins to gnaw painfully. The others bounce off their targets and fall harmlessly back into the water.

Everyone else is up. The fish that attacked Zinkyudo is currently attached to him. There's no penalties but he's going to take that bite damage every round.

Edit: I lied. He has all the normal grapple penalties.

Edit 2: I lied again. It's not bleed 1, it's bleed 1d4 ⇒ 2.

351 to 400 of 1,215 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.