Falcon's Hollow MiniAP

Game Master Azure_Zero

Maps
Falcon's Hollow
DarkMoon Vale

Droskar's Crucible

Character Images
Boreas,Kinshara,Corindus,Darion

NPC Folder 1
NPC Folder 2

NPC Females:

Recruitable NPC height Reference.
Front Row: Eve, Lady Cirthana, Noya, Vona.
Back Row: Mary, Mina

Recruitable NPC Data

Eve: 5'9"
Lady Cirthana: 5' 10"
Noya: 6'0"
Vona 6'6"
Mary: 6'9"
Mina: 7'6"

NPC Males:

Recruitable NPC Data

Hu Wang: 5'9"
Harold: 6'0"
Jack: 6'0"
Luk: 6'3"
Roger: 6'4"
Duke: 6'5"
Locksly: 6'7"
William: 6'9"


Planned Time Gaps.


1 to 50 of 191 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

This PBP game is about expanding one's horizons and taking what fate gives you and using it.

Now this Recruitment is a replacement for a recruitment a GM abandoned, and I am giving them a small bonus (an extra 50GP).

Stats: 20-point Buy
Traits: 2 (No Rich Parents)
Classes allowed: Core, but Gunslinger, Magus, Occult, and Summoner and see below
Races Allowed: Core + Assimar, Tiefling, Changeling, Dhampir, Suli and Monster Classes(Listed Below).
Alignments: Non-Evil
Starting Level: 1
Starting Cash: By Class
Starting HP: MaxHD(1st level) +(1/2 die + 1 + Con) per level.
Is 3PP or 3.5 material allowed: No, The Only 3PP allowed is Monster Classes and it's public beta.

Monster Classes Allowed*;
Emancipated Dryad, Minotaur, Ogre, Satyr, Huldra, Nymph, Angels.
*Requires a good backstory and reason, And at most only take 2 players using these classes

The game will be 3-5 players, but if their is a lot (20+) of submissions I may open a Second game (another 3-5 players).
Or if GMs are willing to make groups that's fine.


Dotting, i am keenly interested. Would like a bit more clarification on the allowed classes.


This is Fenian's(from the other recruitment) submission. Rolling for gold and just finishing up some crunch stuff and backstory.

Gold: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 3) = 11 x 10 + 50 = 160 gp


Adrian Grimm wrote:
Dotting, i am keenly interested. Would like a bit more clarification on the allowed classes.

Classes Allowed: Core, APG(sans; Summoner, Cavalier), UCom(Sans; Samurai), ACG (Sans Gunslinger), UInt, and

Monster Classes(Allowed: Emancipated Dryad, Hill Giant, Minotaur, Ogre, Satyr, Huldra, Nymph, Angels) and
now I might allow for a redeeming evil outsider, but you'll need to convince me.

Monster Classes are 3PP, I provided a link to the Complete retail version in the OP (it is also sold in parts).
Public beta I'll need to PM, if the race your looking at is not in the retail version at this point in time.


DM Azure_Zero wrote:
Adrian Grimm wrote:
Dotting, i am keenly interested. Would like a bit more clarification on the allowed classes.

Classes Allowed: Core, APG(sans; Summoner, Cavalier), UCom(Sans; Samurai), ACG (Sans Gunslinger), UInt, and

Monster Classes(Allowed: Emancipated Dryad, Minotaur, Ogre, Satyr, Huldra, Nymph, Angels) and
now I might allow for a redeeming evil outsider, but you'll need to convince me.

Monster Classes are 3PP, I provided a link to the Complete retail version in the OP (it is also sold in parts).
Public beta I'll need to PM, if the race your looking at is not in the retail version at this point in time.

Ah ok, and then is there anything already previously claimed? Doesn't really matter? Also think you had Magus as a ban too.

Either way I can probably whip up anything really, just kind of mulling concepts over in my head right now.


Hi there submitting my character from the recruitment that died. I'll change background and traits if you like

Darion The Diviner


OP EDIT:

No stats: below 10 or above 18 pre-racial modifiers.

Add to Monster Classes; Hill Giant
But levels 3 and 7 don't have the -2 INT and CHA penalties respectively.

I always forget something in the OP......


Darion Holdfast wrote:

Hi there submitting my character from the recruitment that died. I'll change background and traits if you like

Darion The Diviner

Your Going to need to redo your stats see notice above, was making and editing it as you posted.


I'd like to submit Kinshara Medaan for this game (arriving from the prior thread - I was posting as Galyth Kallios there).

Kinshara is a Cleric of Erastil with Good (Archon) & Plant for domains. I'm still fleshing out the background, but in broad terms she was sold into slavery and rescued by Eagle Knights as a child. She spent the remainder of her childhood as a refugee in Andoran and now seeks to give back to the nation that saved her.

I'm still working on the details....

Are you allowing background skills?

Gold: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 1) = 9 x 10 + 50 = 140 gold


I'll go ahead and withdraw for now, realizing that I probably need a more solid concept in mind before I can put anything forth. I do wish you luck in your recruitment and doubly so for the game to follow.


Okie Doke, I think I got Dugan all done.


Kinshara Medaan wrote:

....

...

Are you allowing background skills?
...

Yes, I am using the background skills system.


This is Gobo from the other side.
My character idea made use of the extreme stats I rolled so I will have to come up with something new.

The Monster Classes look really neat but I am hesitant on actually buying it, I have a few other PDFs that I bought along the same idea as this but they will never see the light of day again. Buy once, not get selected, never use them again :(
Edit: decided to buy it anyways. Looking at the Satyr :)

Saying that, could you give me a few ideas on why a small little town would accept something like a minotaur or a hill giant into its fold?

Similarly, could you give me a short synopsis on where we are and what the initial starting setting is? So far I know that we start in a little town known as Falcon's Hollow and that there is a plague going on. We will be tasked with hunting down ingredients. Thats about it.
EDIT: TO EVERYONE!
I found This Thread that has discussions about Falchon's Hollow, including a homemade players guide about 6 posts down.
I have not read much of it but I would imagine that it would be useful to many so I'm sharing :)

Edit: Reading up more on the Falcon's Hollow and it sounds like a worse place to live in then in Port Peril in Skulls and Shackles :/
"Falcon’s Hollow is, to be quite honest, one of the worst towns you are ever likely to find yourselves in. Only the dangerously naive and utterly mad willingly call this den of sin and suffering home, everyone else is fighting tooth and nail to get clear."
You say no evil alignment? Are we the band of the few Goody-Two-Shoes in town?


Gobo Horde wrote:

...

Saying that, could you give me a few ideas on why a small little town would accept something like a minotaur or a hill giant into its fold?
....

Hill Giants are medium size at the start, so can be mistaken for humans at very early levels.

(Level 0, your at average human height, every level gain a number of inches)

Minotaur is similar to Hill Giant, but can't pass as human and likely adopted by an adventurer.

Gobo Horde wrote:

...

You say no evil alignment? Are we the band of the few Goody-Two-Shoes in town?

There is also neutral...

The town is run by an evil powerful group, but almost all of the townfolk are neutral in a way.


DM Azure_Zero wrote:

OP EDIT:

No stats: below 10 or above 18 pre-racial modifiers.

Add to Monster Classes; Hill Giant
But levels 3 and 7 don't have the -2 INT and CHA penalties respectively.

I always forget something in the OP......

I updated my character with stats changed, but had a question. You state no stats above 18 pre-racial modifiers. So after racial modifiers could I have a 20 on one stat? If so then I'll likely want to modify stats again

Sorry to ask but was just wondering if you miss-stated that or not


Alright, now that I have finally finished sorting through that horrific mess (and relabeled things...) I think I know basically what it is that I would like to create.
I am thinking of a Satyr woodsman of sorts. While normally a Satyr would be a protector of the forests, this guy got lured in by all the debauchery that existed in the town of Falcon's Hollow and became severely hooked on it. He later found out that he could trade the lumber in the forest for more excitement in town and has since led many lumberjacks into the forest to find the best wood and protection in exchange for "services" in town.

Satyr lvl 1, then I will either stay in the Satyr class or multiclass into an Oracle of some sorts with the intent on being a control oracle with spells like Command and such.

At lest, thats the start :)


"Not all aasimar are descended from humans. Aasimars can be born of any intelligent race, though human aasimars are the most common. Aasimars of other races usually exemplify the ideals of beauty and skill as seen by their base race. For example...half-orc aasimars are slightly larger and stronger than ordinary orcs, with tough skin and metallic claws and tusks—they are likely to be neutral rather than evil, but still display aggression and incredible combat prowess..."

Ulark is a native of Falcon's Hollow. He was found as a babe within Falcon's Hollow. His mother, a half-orc, was found dead by his side, having perished to the cold. The fact that her baby was still alive was taken to be a miracle. Taken in by the loggers who found him, he was raised as their own. While it was true that many within the town muttered darkly about how the child must have been fey touched, and that it had monstrous blood, Ulark grew up to be an accepted member of the community. Tall and strong, with an agreeable demeanor, he more than pulled his weight in the logging industry. Also a member of the local militia, he has proven himself to be a natural when it comes to fighting, both with his hands and with an axe. Something, which all agree can be explained by his orc blood.

That said, Ulark is not the sharpest spoon in the drawer. While reading came natural to him, anything that took actual learning was a different matter. He knows little of the outside world, and cares even less of it. What he knows is that Falcon's Hollow is his home, and that he will defend it and those he cares about against any that might threaten it.

Crunch:

Gold: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 6, 1, 6) = 25 = 250 + 50 = 300 gold

Race Angel Blooded Aasimar
- Cold, Fire, Lighting resist 5
- Darkvision, outsider
- Alter Self 1/day (+2 str for 1 min per level. Takes on the appearance of his celestial ancestor)
- Truespeaker There are some aasimars whose language transcends all boundaries. They gain a +2 bonus on Linguistics and Sense Motive checks, and they learn two languages each time they gain a rank in Linguistics. This racial trait replaces skilled.
- Languages (Common, Celestial, Orc, Sylvan)

Class Enlightened Paladin
Traits
* Adopted-Brute (+1 intimidate and class skill)
* Seeker (+1 perception and class skill)

Str (18) Dex (14) Con (14) Int (7) Wis (11) Cha (15) HP (12) Saves (+4/+2/+2) AC (17/13/14)

Combat
* To Hit: +4
* Damage: 1d12+9 (x3 crit)
* +1 hit and +1 damage with Personal Trial

Equipment
* Chain Shirt (+4 AC, -2 ACP)
* Cold Iron Dagger
* Cold Iron Greataxe
* Cold Iron Battleaxe
* Fighter's Kit
* 127 gold

Feats
Lvl 1 Paladin Class: Improved Unarmed Strike (1d6)
Lvl 1: Power Attack (-1 hit, +3 damage)

Skills (with FCB)
* Perception: 1 skill point (+5)
* Linguistics: 1 skill point (+4)
* Sense Motive: 0 skill points (+3)
* Intimidate: 0 skill points (+3)
* Diplomacy: 0 skill points (+2)

Background Skills
* Handle Animal: 1 skill point (+6)
* Profession (Logger): 1 skill point (+4)

Confident Defense
* At 1st level, when wearing light or no armor and not using a shield, an Enlightened paladin adds 1 point of his Charisma bonus (if any) per class level to his Dexterity bonus to his Armor Class. If he is caught flat-footed or otherwise denied his Dexterity bonus, he also loses this bonus.
* This ability replaces his proficiency with medium armor, heavy armor, and shields.

Unarmed Strike
* At 1st level, an Enlightened paladin gains Improved Unarmed Strike as a bonus feat. In addition, he gains the unarmed strike monk ability, treating his monk level as half his paladin level (minimum 1) for calculating his unarmed strike damage.

Aura of Law (Su)
* The power of an enlightened paladin’s aura of law is equal to his class level.
* This ability replaces aura of good.

Sense Perfection (Su)
* At 1st level, at will, an enlightened paladin can detect life forces as if he were using a paladin’s detect evil class ability; however, instead of sensing evil creatures, he senses creatures that have a ki pool. Each such creature has an aura like a cleric of an aligned deity, and treats its current number of ki points as its Hit Dice for the purposes of this ability.
* This ability replaces detect evil.

Personal Trial (Su)
* Once per day, an enlightened paladin can as a swift action declare one target within line of sight as his personal trial. The Enlightened paladin gains a +1 insight bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls against that creature, to his AC against attacks made by the target, and on saving throws against the target’s spells and special abilities. This bonus increases by 1 at 4th level and every 4 levels thereafter, to a maximum bonus of +6 at 20th level. The personal trial effect remains until the target of the trial is dead or the next time the paladin rests and regains daily uses of this ability. At 4th level and every three levels thereafter, the Enlightened paladin can use personal trial one additional time per day.
* This ability replaces smite evil.

Feat Plan
Lvl 3: Furious Focus
Lvl 4: +1 Cha (16)
Lvl 5: Dodge
Lvl 7: Angel Blood
Lvl 8: +1 Wis (12)
Lvl 9: Angel Flesh (+1 natural AC, silver unarmed strike, stealth penalty)
Lvl 11: Angel Wings (Flight!)

Not completely sure how long he will stay in the Enlightened Paladin class. Might only go for 2 levels and then multiclass to Enlightened Bloodrager. 4 levels of that would give him some spells, enlightened bloodrage (+4 Str, +4 Con, +2 Wis, no downsides) and +10ft fast movement. But it would delay his paladin progression...but PbP goes at a snail's pace. So that's something to worry about for a later day.


Darion Holdfast wrote:
DM Azure_Zero wrote:

OP EDIT:

No stats: below 10 or above 18 pre-racial modifiers.

Add to Monster Classes; Hill Giant
But levels 3 and 7 don't have the -2 INT and CHA penalties respectively.

I always forget something in the OP......

I updated my character with stats changed, but had a question. You state no stats above 18 pre-racial modifiers. So after racial modifiers could I have a 20 on one stat? If so then I'll likely want to modify stats again

Sorry to ask but was just wondering if you miss-stated that or not

It was not miss stated,

you can have a stat of 18 and use a racial mod to get it over 18, just as a racial penalty can bring a stat below 10.

But be warned, putting everything into one stat means you'll be one heck of a glass cannon.


Ulark Bastardson wrote:
....

Good start to a back story, but your stats don't follow the OP Update.

@ All
I recommend using this character format in your submissions as it'll allow for easy auditing and finding what needs to be found.
Example of one using a Monster Class


Gobo Horde wrote:

Alright, now that I have finally finished sorting through that horrific mess (and relabeled things...) I think I know basically what it is that I would like to create.

I am thinking of a Satyr woodsman of sorts. While normally a Satyr would be a protector of the forests, this guy got lured in by all the debauchery that existed in the town of Falcon's Hollow and became severely hooked on it. He later found out that he could trade the lumber in the forest for more excitement in town and has since led many lumberjacks into the forest to find the best wood and protection in exchange for "services" in town.

Satyr lvl 1, then I will either stay in the Satyr class or multiclass into an Oracle of some sorts with the intent on being a control oracle with spells like Command and such.

At lest, thats the start :)

I like the twist, you'll likely be a Fey outcast though.

As for Multi-classing You can, but I'll rule that you can't level in a regular class level unless the monster class is greater then 2X the total non-monster levels unless the monster class is finished.


Current Character sub List

Dugan Dwarf Barbarian.
Darion Human Wizard
Kinshara Human Cleric
Ulark Half-Orc Paladin

Gobo Horde Satyr


This still open?


Yes, it is.


I'll dot, both as a player and a potential second GM.

DM Azure_Zero wrote:

The game will be 3-5 players, but if their is a lot (20+) of submissions I may open a Second game (another 3-5 players).

Or if GMs are willing to make groups that's fine.

If you end up with enough good submissions for a second group, I'll volunteer to run a game for them.

In the meantime, I'm going to edit one of my characters for submission.


Here's Vayelan's character submission: Corindus Droven, a former press gang victim who now serves aboard skiffs and river barges in Darkmoon Vale.

This is actually a modified version of my character from the previous recruitment thread.

Background:
The son of laborers in Kintargo, Corindus was little more than a boy when he fell prey to a Cheliaxian press gang. The rest of his childhood and the entirety of his adolescence was spent enslaved aboard a ship serving the House of Thrune. Once he was a man, Corindus managed to escape the ship during a storm and, against the odds, swam to shore, reaching Andoran.

Nearly dead from exhaustion, he was found by a surveyor, Lyra Heatherly, who took him to Augustana for treatment. Corindus struggled for a couple years more to find a place in society in the port city, but found it too unnerving to be this close to the sea. He traveled inland, eventually reaching Oregent. Bitterly realizing that seafaring was the only thing he knew, he took to serving aboard skiffs, ferries, and barges traveling along the river to Darkmoon Vale.

Appearance and Mannerisms:
Corindus’ face is sharply weathered from years of salt wind and hard labor on the sea. His close-cropped black hair looks like it has been bleached by the sun, though his eyes remain the color of darkwood. Although he remains very lean from years of deprivation, both aboard the accursed Cheliaxian ship he escaped from but also on the streets of Augustana, this does not disguise his muscles, thick as a ship’s rigging.

Corindus always keeps his upper arms covered to hide the slave brand on his right arm. Although he tries to remain stoic, like a rock sticking out of the sea, his calm is betrayed by an occasional tic - sometimes a just shiver, but other times a full twitch - evoked when one of his harsh memories of the seafaring life is triggered. He avoids making eye contact with others, a habit picked up to avoid inviting the wrath of his old captain or various street thugs. He seldom smiles, self-conscious of the couple teeth he’s lost to fights and past poor hygiene.
He has taken to keeping himself immaculately groomed to distance himself from his past as a press-ganged sailor and a vagrant.

Crunch:
Male Human Ranger (Skirmisher)
CG Medium Humanoid
Init +4, Perception +4
--------------------------
Defense
AC 16, Touch 13, Flat-Footed 13
HP 11/11
Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +0
--------------------------
Offense
Speed 30ft
Melee: Cutlass +5, (1d6+4, 19-20/x2) or
Cutlass +3 (1d6+4, 19-20/x2) and Handaxe +3 (1d6+2, x3)
Ranged: Javelins +3 (1d6+4, x2)
--------------------------
Statistics
Str 18, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 10
Base Att +1; CMB +5; CMD 17

Traits: Reactionary (+2 Initiative checks), Life of Toil (+1 Fortitude saves)
Adventuring Skills:
Swim +7, Climb +7, Survival +4, Perception +4, Stealth +6, Knowledge (Nature) +4
Background Skills:
Profession (Sailor) +4, Knowledge (Geography) +4
Feats: Dodge, Two-Weapon Fighting

Combat Gear: Cutlass, Handaxe, 3 Javelins, Studded Leather Armor
Other Gear: Traveler’s Outfit, Ranger’s Kit, Grooming Kit, Potion of Cure Light Wounds
Wealth: 5sp

Starting Gold: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 1, 1, 3) = 11 x10 = 110gp


Updated with background skills. Let me know if you want me to rejigger my layout. I try to keep it as close to Paizo formatting as I can.


Dugan Shieldcrusher wrote:
Updated with background skills. Let me know if you want me to rejigger my layout. I try to keep it as close to Paizo formatting as I can.

The Layout is fine, it's organised enough that I an find what I'm looking for.


Corindus Droven wrote:

Here's Vayelan's character submission: Corindus Droven, a former press gang victim who now serves aboard skiffs and river barges in Darkmoon Vale.

This is actually a modified version of my character from the previous recruitment thread.

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **...

Since your from the previous recruitment you get an addition 50gp...


Current Character sub List

Dugan Dwarf Barbarian.
Darion Human Wizard
Kinshara Human Cleric
Ulark Half-Orc Paladin
Corindus Human Ranger

Gobo Horde Satyr


DM Azure_Zero wrote:


Since your from the previous recruitment you get an addition 50gp...

Thanks for the reminder! Looks like I can afford that chain shirt after all.


Dotting.

What's your policy on Unchained variants of classes (Barbarian, Monk & Rogue)?


Unchained is allowed, But I tend to prefer the Chained versions over the Unchained versions.


Alrighty then.

Thinking of submitting a Rogue to round out the party. :)


Looks like 7 characters/interested-players so far, was hoping for more submissions.

Thinking of making my own submission if there are two tables....


Enough for a party. :P


Ulark Bastardson wrote:
Enough for a party. :P

Enough for two parties, If I make a character submission.


@Ulark Bastardson
No Occult stuff, this means the Psychic Searcher archetype or Deep One curse...


That profile was from a campaign where the GM buggered out. I've replaced it with the crunch for your campaign.


Current Character sub List

Dugan Dwarf Barbarian.
Darion Human Wizard
Kinshara Human Cleric
Ulark Half-Orc Paladin
Corindus Human Ranger

Gobo Horde Satyr
DragonCat Rogue


Ulark Bastardson wrote:
That profile was from a campaign where the GM buggered out. I've replaced it with the crunch for your campaign.

But you'll need to redo some crunch since you have a 7 Int which is not possible given the OP Update I gave.


I see. I missed that. Character fixed.

Str (18) Dex (13) Con (14) Int (10) Wis (10) Cha (14)

Will get Con (14) at lvl4.


DM Azure_Zero wrote:
Darion Holdfast wrote:
DM Azure_Zero wrote:

OP EDIT:

No stats: below 10 or above 18 pre-racial modifiers.

Add to Monster Classes; Hill Giant
But levels 3 and 7 don't have the -2 INT and CHA penalties respectively.

I always forget something in the OP......

I updated my character with stats changed, but had a question. You state no stats above 18 pre-racial modifiers. So after racial modifiers could I have a 20 on one stat? If so then I'll likely want to modify stats again

Sorry to ask but was just wondering if you miss-stated that or not

It was not miss stated,

you can have a stat of 18 and use a racial mod to get it over 18, just as a racial penalty can bring a stat below 10.

But be warned, putting everything into one stat means you'll be one heck of a glass cannon.

I updated my character. The only change is I spent the bonus 50 gp on four scribed scrolls. No stats changes


Wealth: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 3) = 11 (11*10)+50 = 160gp


Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Lorn Drell-NG-Human Brawler

I can make up a healing or skill focused character instead if preferred DM_Zero but I was going making a brawler for the other recruitment so made something similar.

Background:
Lorn is a native of the Vale, having grown up the region though he hates the area but the place is a quagmire and hard to leave. Like his father before him he works at the edge of what passes for civilization in the area up the sides of the hills.

His father passed away last winter, it was another tie to this place broken but a lot of people wanted to leave the are, few would ever succeed.

Lorn has romantic ideas about the ocean, hoping one day to become a sailor and be free, travelling around and seeing new sights every season.


Brawler:

Human Brawler, NG,
Str 16, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 10
HP: 16, AC: 18 FF: 16 Touch: 12, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +0
Melee: Shortsword +4, 1d6+3, 19-20/x2
Unarmed Strike: +4, 1d6+3, 20/x2
Ranged: Javelin +3, 1d6+3, 20/x2

Feats: Fast Learner, Toughness
Class Features: Brawler’s Cunning, Martial Flexibility, Martial Training, Unarmed Strike
Traits: Armour Expert (Combat), Highlander (Regional)

Skill Points: 4+2+1+1
Adventuring Skills
Acrobatics 3=1+2+3-3, Climb 4=1+3+3-3, Escape Artist, Intimidate 4=1+0+3, Knowledge (Dungeoneering), Knowledge (Local) 6=1+2+3, Perception 4=1+0+3, Ride, Sense Motive 4=1+0+3, Stealth 4=1+2+3+1-3, Swim 4=1+3+3-3

Background Skills
Craft: , Handle Animal 4=1+0+3, Profession: Charcoal Burner 4=1+0+3

Languages: Common (Taldane), Halfling, Sylvan
Gear 105+50=155gp
Cold Iron Dagger, Chain Shirt, Heavy Wooden Shield, Shield Sconce, Brawlers Kit, Small Tent, Shortsword, Javelin x4, 10gp


Play what you want, Kevin.
I'll admit this mini-AP has little need for Skilled characters. Though near the End of the AP, I will say having a Cleric/Paladin/Warpriest will be recommended being in the party.


Changed my alignment to CN. The backstory didn't really match up with CG. Don't worry, I won't edgelord out.


Current Character sub List

Dugan Dwarf Barbarian.
Darion Human Wizard
Kinshara Human Cleric
Ulark Half-Orc Paladin
Corindus Human Ranger
Lorn Drell Human Brawler
Joanna Redeemed-Succubus

Gobo Horde Satyr
DragonCat Rogue


Current Character sub List

Dugan Dwarf Barbarian.
Darion Human Wizard
Kinshara Human Cleric
Ulark Half-Orc Paladin
Corindus Human Ranger
Lorn Drell Human Brawler
Joanne Redeemed-Succubus

Gobo Horde Satyr
DragonCat Rogue

Fixed link issue


Since I don't think we'll be getting any more recruits, I'll leave it open until Midnight (EST) Tonight.
After that recruitment closes and I'll give Gobo Horde and DragonCat 24 hours to finish their characters.


DM Azure_Zero wrote:

Since I don't think we'll be getting any more recruits, I'll leave it open until Midnight (EST) Tonight.

After that recruitment closes and I'll give Gobo Horde and DragonCat 24 hours to finish their characters.

Should of made that more clear, Gobo Horde and DragonCat have until Tomorrow might at Midnight to finish their characters.

1 to 50 of 191 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / Falcon's Hollow Mini-AP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.