Ahoy, mateys! Thar be... uh... thar's a skeleton riding a freaking SHARK!!!
Time to put a little extra in your sail with a ton of new piratey goodies for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
- Tales of ancient vengeance on the seas
- Disappearing islands full of adventure and death
- Ghostly, black pirate ships, seemingly unmanned and traveling the seas of the multiverse
- Vicious pirates and the legacy of their dread orc leader
- Undead of the seas uniting with aquatic variants of some of your favorites
- Adding ship's positions, like captain and navigator, to your game
- Playing swashbuckling characters, swinging from the chandelier
- Piratey gunslinger archetypes
- Torpedoes! And depth charges! And mines!
- Horrific hazards of the high seas
- And scurvy!
Ar, I dare you not to have fun!
Each Tattlebox presents something for everyone: tips, flavor, crunch. It's a jam session of Pathfinder Roleplaying Game designers just having fun.
Tattlebox is a high quality, full-color, web-optimized, 20-page PDF from Zombie Sky Press. It uses the Open Game License and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatibility License. It is compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and standard 3.5E fantasy RPGs.
Design: John Bennett, Christina Stiles, Thomas LeBlanc, John Pingo, Scott Gable
Illustration: Michael Jaecks, Cory Trego-Erdner, Colby Stevenson
Editing: Scott Gable, Dora Wang
Will be added to
your My Downloads Page
immediately upon purchase of
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at