+3 ; Senses
Perception +7, Keen Senses
18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 (+4 armor, +3 dex, +1 size)
20 ft/x4 (30' during battle dance)
Kukri +7 1d3+1 18-20/x2
Dart +7 1d3+1 20/x2
Weapon Finesse, Spell Focus (enchantment), Two-Weapon Fighting
Acrobatics +7(12), Diplomacy +10, Knowledge (Local) +5, Knowledge (Geography) +5, Knowledge (History) +5, Knowledge (Nobility) +8, Linguistics (Gnoll) +5, Perception +7, Perform (dance) +12, Perform (sing) +7, Profession (courtesan) +3, Sense Motive +5, Stealth +12
Jump +3, Appraise +1, Bluff +3, Climb +1, Disguise +3, Escape Artist +3, Heal -1, Intimidate +3, Ride +1, Swim -1
All simple weapons, plus the butterfly sword, fighting fan, iron brush, kukri, sai, scimitar, shortbow, and shuriken.
Common, Gnome, Halfling, Gnoll
Kukri, Dart, Leather, Chain Shirt
• Charming: Blessed with good looks, you’ve come to depend on the fact that others find you attractive. You gain a +1 trait bonus when you use Bluff or Diplomacy on a character that is (or could be) sexually attracted to you, and a +1 trait bonus to the save DC of any language-dependent spell you cast on such characters or creatures.
• Earning Your Freedom: Choose one of the three categories of saving throw; you gain a +1 trait bonus on all saving throws of that type. (will)
Battle Dance (13 rounds/day) - Start as move action, maintain with free action. Speed increases to 30' while under effect.
- Inspire Courage +1
- Inspire Competence +2
Enrapturing Performance - effect of bardic performance affects only a single other target. Start as standard action. Add +1 to any bonuses.
- You can use your performance to counter magic effects that depend on sight. Each round of the distraction, make a Perform (act, comedy, dance, or oratory) skill check. Any creature within 30 feet (including yourself) that is affected by an illusion (pattern) or illusion (figment) magical attack may use your Perform check result in place of its saving throw if, after the saving throw is rolled, the Perform skill check proves to be higher. If a creature within range of the distraction is already under the effect of a noninstantaneous illusion (pattern) or illusion (figment) magical attack, it gains another saving throw against the effect each round it sees the distraction, but it must use your Perform skill check result for the save. Distraction does not work on effects that don't allow saves. Distraction relies on visual components.
- You can use your performance to cause up to 1 creatures to become fascinated with you. Each creature to be fascinated must be within 90 feet, able to see and hear you, and capable of paying attention to you. You must also be able to see the creatures affected. The distraction of a nearby combat or other dangers prevents this ability from working. Each creature within range receives a Will save (DC 16) to negate the effect. If a creature's saving throw succeeds, you cannot attempt to fascinate that creature again for 24 hours. If its saving throw fails, the creature sits quietly and observes your performance for as long as you continue to maintain it. While fascinated, a target takes a -4 penalty on all skill checks made as reactions, such as Perception checks. Any potential threat to the target allows the target to make a new saving throw against the effect. Any obvious threat, such as someone drawing a weapon, casting a spell, or aiming a weapon at the target, automatically breaks the effect. Fascinate is an enchantment (compulsion), mind-affecting ability. Fascinate relies on audible and visual components in order to function.
Versatile Dance (Ex)
- At 2nd level, a dervish dancer gains a bonus equal to half his level on Perform (dance) checks. He can use his bonus for his Perform (dance) skill in place of his bonus for Acrobatics. This ability replaces versatile performance.
Per day - *,4,2
0th - daze(DC 14), Know Direction, lullaby (DC 14), message, resistance, Unwitting Ally (DC 14)
1st - Charm Person(DC 15), unnatural lust(DC 15), cure light wounds, Lock Gaze(DC 15)
2nd - Reckless Infatuation(DC 16), Suggestion(DC 16)
Gifted Mesmerist - 0/25
History of Scars - 0/1,000