Raging Swan Press: Cartographer Needed

Product Discussion

Sovereign Court Raging Swan Press

What Ho All,

I'm in need of a cartographer who can draw (not computer generate) cool dungeon maps for a quick project on a short deadline. (I need a small dungeon map done). Successfully completing this project will lead to other paid work.

This is a paid work for hire gig. If you are interested, send me a low res example of a map you drew to creighton [at] ragingswan [dot] com. This map doesn't have to have been published in anything before - I just need to get a feel for your style.

Thanks!

Here's an idea that I've used recently... ask one of your artists if he/she would be willing to make maps as well. Afterall, they know how to wield a pencil... they just didn't know that they could make maps as well :)

- Axel

I've sent you some cartographers I've had good experiences with on projects, and who work by hand.

-Ben.

Sovereign Court Raging Swan Press

Thanks everyone who replied. I've had loads of inquiries and will sort through them jolly quickly!

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Third-Party Pathfinder RPG Products / Product Discussion / Raging Swan Press: Cartographer Needed All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Product Discussion