Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Shisumo's Shattered Star (Inactive)

Game Master Shisumo


51 to 100 of 142 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

male human witch 1

Zeuth frowns.

"The Sczarni are looking for her? That means little. Who is looking for her? Do you have a name?"


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 HPs:12(8)/12 AC:15/14/12 XP: 40

"Where the Sczarni look, there is no doubt risk. We need to know more of this Natalya Vancaskerkin, where did you plan to meet her? How did you communicate with this woman? And the Sczarni, where might we contact them? You give us an interesting story, my beautiful Captain, but not much we can go on, save the name. Do your agents not hear more rumors than that, especially about this Natalya and the Thassilon treasure?" the half-orc looks at the Venture-Captain, for once thinking the 500gp is worth more than rubbing close to the lady Heidmarch. His eyes sparkle with greed, as though this woman already knows how to manipulate Natty and he willingly obliges as though an unspoken contract has been drawn up between them. His dirty gray linen shirt is wiped under his large black haired nostrils as his forearm moves in a sweeping motion across his face. He smiles.

Knowledge(Local) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Diplomacy aid another 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4


Zeuth Heracine wrote:
Zeuth frowns.

Arjun offers an empathetic smile.

I also seek the whereabouts of one who is very important to my fa..mily. If finding this woman will help to repay the Lodge's assistance in my search, then I will of course help. Any light you can shed on those others who were looking for the lady Varisian would perhaps give us a better idea of which path we should follow.


Male Dwarf Cleric 2

Erwin smiles too. Aid another Diplomacy1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

"I apologize for my uncouth friend here. We'd be happy to help you but we need a bit more information to reach a mutually satisfactory conclusion to this affair."


Zeuth Heracine wrote:

Zeuth frowns.

"The Sczarni are looking for her? That means little. Who is looking for her? Do you have a name?"

"I don't, in fact," Heidmarch says. "If you think pursuing that angle would be the best course for your investigation, I would suggest making contact with a fortune-teller named the Amazing Zograthy; he works down in Dockway. He sometimes acts as a liaison between the Sczarni and outsiders who need to contact them - perhaps he could help you."

Natty knows the name; Zograthy works as part of a semipermanent street fair in a dead-end alley off of Washer's Row in Dockside. Washer's Row, however, is the territory of one of the larger Sczarni gangs in the city, the Washside Wringers, and the fair is a front for some of their activities.

Natty Grast wrote:
"Where the Sczarni look, there is no doubt risk. We need to know more of this Natalya Vancaskerkin, where did you plan to meet her? How did you communicate with this woman? And the Sczarni, where might we contact them? You give us an interesting story, my beautiful Captain, but not much we can go on, save the name. Do your agents not hear more rumors than that, especially about this Natalya and the Thassilon treasure?"

"When Vancaskerin came to me, the major stipulation she put on her association with the Lodge was that she would maintain a large amount of autonomy," the Venture-Captain replies. She seems more than a little put off by the half-orc's expression, and her answer is more directed at Erwin and Arjun than to Natty. "She would come to me when she had information, and otherwise, we had no contact. In retrospect, agreeing to those conditions seems to have been a mistake, but at the time, I thought it would be best to keep her at a certain distance to shield the Lodge from any unfortunate associations a Sczarni connection might bring. As a result, I don't know much more about her than I've already said. Given that the Sczarni are a criminal gang, it is possible the city garrison at the Arvensoar might know more of her, or might even have arrested her for some reason - you might check with them." She pauses, thinking for a moment, before continuing, "As for rumors, the only thing I can think of that might be relevant is a persistant tale of Nidalese slavers raiding the streets at night. I suppose, if they are true, Natalya might have been taken by them; it would certainly explain her absence, I suppose."


M Human Barbarian 1

Jackson, only half paying attention, allows his new comrades to handle the negotiation and wishes he had a drink.


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 HPs:12(8)/12 AC:15/14/12 XP: 40

"Nidalese, who are they? I've heard rumors, but..." Natty's voice trails off. Taking slaves in the midst of this city, that is just not right. How can an honest thief make a living, if he has to worry about being caught by slavers. His face screws up, "Let's go after these slavers."


male human witch 1
DM Shisumo wrote:
In retrospect, agreeing to those conditions seems to have been a mistake, but at the time, I thought it would be best to keep her at a certain distance to shield the Lodge from any unfortunate associations a Sczarni connection might bring.

Zeuth cracks a hairline fracture of a smile at this. He acknowledges the venture-captain's (mostly useless) thoughts on the subject of Natalya's fate with a simple nod. The solemn warlock scans the room, paying mind to his companions for perhaps the first time, and sets his mind to work as he does.

Slavers? Probably rumors. Zograthy (do I know that name? can't remember). Washer's Row. He can confirm or deny, and - more importantly, he can give me a family name. He can be made to give me a name. Follow up with the lead I squeeze out of Zograthy and find out what the Sczarni already know - if anything.

After a moment's thought, Zeuth gives Jackson Tanner a backhanded slap on the shoulder, as if to say "You; come." With that, the warlock turns and simply leaves, without farewell, announcement, or explanation. Over his shoulder, Zeuth makes sure to make eye contact with the half-orc on his way out.

Natty? I think his name was Natty.

Zeuth gives Natty a meaningful look, and a subtle nod towards the contents of the paradox box.

Zeuth's Bluff check to deliver a secret message 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
The message is: "See if you can leave here with those in your pockets."


Zeuth Heracine wrote:
Slavers? Probably rumors. Zograthy (do I know that name? can't remember). Washer's Row.[/spoiler]

Remembering the name would require a Knowledge (local) roll at a DC higher than 10. Also, "Washer's Row" is not information that Zeuth has - that's also part of the Knowledge (local) roll that Natty made.


male human witch 1

That's fine - Zeuth is sure that he can find it. Just making mental note of the street name. All the same, I'll try an untrained Knowledge (local).

Zeuth's Knowledge (local) check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

(What a waste of a 20 - all I can effectively get is a DC 10.)


M Drow Noble Synthasist Summoner 7

Jackson shrug's and follows the man with the snake, since no better or more amusing option has presented itself.


Male Dwarf Cleric 2

Erwin smiles. "Ah, Abadar can be niggardly with his gifts, friends. Not everyone is graced with civility. Let's follow the wizard, shall we?"


Heidmarch's Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Seeming oblivious to Zeuth's message, Lady Sheila scoops up the jewels, ring and dagger and hands them to Erwin as he turns to follow the wizard and warrior. "Go quickly, then, and report when you have word," she says, nodding and turning away.

Just confirming that everyone is heading to Washer's Row?


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 HPs:12(8)/12 AC:15/14/12 XP: 40

Natty watches the remote Zeuth leave the room, leaning his head to one side and looking quizzically at him as he goes and then shrugs his shoulders. He moves over to the venture captain, a glint in his eye, he winks at her just as she hands the contents to Erwin. He grins manically, almost bursting into laughter, his shoulders shake as his grubby right hand goes out, inviting hers to into it. He bows to the woman, "Until we meet again my fair captain." and presses his lips on the back of Lady Shiela's hand as he attempts a gallant exit.

Once outside, Natty cannot do much more than hold his sides as he bursts into a ribald laugh and catches up Zeuth. "Master Heracine, our beautiful captain has the softs for old Erwin here, no need for subtefuge when he's there. She gave him them things. Ha Ha! Must like a bit of dwarf, eh Erwin? So com'on then, down to Washer's Row with ya. Just remember the inhabitants have sticky fingers and liking for gold, bit like me really, but they ain't got no panache. No way with the ladies like me and Erwin. Ha Ha! "


male human witch 1

Zeuth raises his eyebrows at the talkative half-orc but otherwise simply marches solemnly and silently onward, to Washer's Row.


In the absence of any posts to the contrary...

It takes the better part of an hour to travel from the exalted heights of the Alabaster District atop the Summit to the slums of Dockside on the Shore; although Natty knows where he's going, the bustling Mangimarian crowds simply don't allow you to make all that much progress all that quickly. When you do at last reach your destination, you find yourselves looking up at a tattered banner hanging over the entrance to the small side street, advertising "Professor Callivario's Stupendous Exhibition of the Outrageous and Sublime." Beyond this overly exuberant advertisement is a squalid setup consisting of little more than a series of rundown sideshow booths and carts with assorted games and amusements of the meaner sort. To one side, urchins pitch pennies at lily pads floating in a small, scum-covered fountain while a bored carnie looks on. Nearby, the sound of cats hissing and fighting arises from behind a cart where a small crowd of ne'er-do-wells has gathered to cheer and place bets. Everywhere lurk faces pinched with suspicion or hunger — expressions worn by carnival workers and visitors alike. This is not the sort of place to be careless with a coin pouch.

Speaking with the stooped barker posted at the street's entrance (whose wracking cough makes you wonder who would ever consider him suited for his position), you quickly learn that the Amazing Zograthy, Seer of the Dark, can be found in a small, well-patched tent about two-thirds of the way down the closed-off street. The tent is small, crudely painted with mystical symbols and decorated with chicken bones and other oddments. A hand-painted sign, done with more ambition than skill, proclaims the name of its occupant along with a number of lofty titles and promises of arcane insight into matters of wealth, romance and the afterlife, all of which appear dubious in the extreme in the current context.


male human witch 1

Trusting that the half-orc knows where he's going, Zeuth follows just behind him. On arrival, Zeuth makes a beeline for the tent, striding confidently straight towards the Zograthy's "establishment" and maintaining a detect magic spell as he goes. On the way in, he and the viper scan the immediate surroundings for any thugs or tough guys who might be in the Amazing Zograthy's employ.

Zeuth's Perception check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Zeuth's Spellcraft check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Viper's Perception check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Viper's Stealth check: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 HPs:12(8)/12 AC:15/14/12 XP: 40

Natty watches the silent man march straight towards the tent. He stops and out of the corner of his mouth he quietly hisses to the rest of the party "Follow him make sure he doesn't get in any trouble, I'll watch from out here for anyone with ill intent. Shout if you have any trouble." He seeks a shadowy spot among the building along the closed street, hoping to get close enough hear his friends if they shout out for help.

Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 from a shady spot in and among the buildings along the road.
Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 to watch and spot threats to friends if they enter the tent.


Zeuth:
You detect no magical auras within the tent. You also do not see any guards or other watchers in the area, and the viper does not transmit any sense of alarm or worry to you.

Natty:
Several of the carnies are watching your group as they enter the tent, but no moreso than they are watching most of the other patrons of the shabby carnival. Still, it seems likely they would come to Zograthy's aid were trouble to start. Most do not seem to have noticed you, though you think one or two might have.

Within the stuffy, cluttered tent is a table covered in blue velvet stitched with moons, stars, and arcane symbols. A dusty crystal ball and a dog-eared harrow deck sit upon it. Behind this table sits an aged, bald, Varisian man with threadbare purple robes and piercing eyes - presumably the "Amazing Zograthy." As you enter, he gestures broadly and states in a tremulous voice, "The Amazing Zograthy sees all and knows all. A double fist of silver for a turn of the cards or a vision in the crystal; a treble fist of gold for the secrets of the multiverse."

Perception, DC 20, or Heal, DC 12:
Zograthy shows the telltale signs of pesh addiction, and access to the drug is likely what he means by "the secrets of the multiverse."


DM Shisumo wrote:
"The Amazing Zograthy sees all and knows all. A double fist of silver for a turn of the cards or a vision in the crystal; a treble fist of gold for the secrets of the multiverse."

Mechanics:
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Heal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Arjun enters the tent behind Zauth, and responds enthusiastically to the seer's words.

"Ah. my friends! You see? This man is a marvel! Already, he knows what I am seeking, and as such, knows where I will find he..lp. Arjun lays 15 gold on the table, and continues, "It is okay, Master Zograthy, to speak in front of these men. Tell me, please, what you know of my quest."


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 HPs:12(8)/12 AC:15/14/12 XP: 40

Natty stays outside the tent, keeping out of the way, listening through the canvas to the words inside.


Male Dwarf Cleric 2

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Erwin follows his new friends, wearing a bland smile but eagerly taking note of everything around him.


Erwin can read Natty's spoiler above.

Zograthy hestitates for a moment before scooping up the gold and reaching into a pocket. He withdraws a small paper envelope, laying it on the table and sliding it toward Arjun with a smile. "Your quest will bring you enlightenment," he answers grandly, "in ways you may not yet even realize. Use this carefully, my friend, for its potency is remarkable even to the expanded mind..."


male human witch 1

Perception and Heal:
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Zeuth opens his mouth to browbeat the pesh-addled fool into compliance just a moment too late. The blustery and personable Vudrani holy man beats him to the punch. Zeuth frowns at the fistful of gold, and frowns even more severely at the envelope that Zograthy offers in return.

Unceremoniously, Zeuth lifts the envelope from the table, produces a small dagger, and uses it to tear the envelope open, dumping its contents out onto the tabletop.

if the envelope contains only pesh:
Zeuth then sticks the dagger into the table... very near Zograthy's hand.

"Not what we're looking for, pretender. Try again. Natalya Vancaskerkin. Who'd she run with? Where is she? Who'd the Sczarni task in looking for her? Start producing answers. Quickly."

Intimidate check (if necessary): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


M Human Barbarian 1

Aid another on the intimidate check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Zograthy seems more upset by the pesh scattered across his table than Zeuth's knife, but he does eye the blade sideways for a moment and shift his hand further away from the spot where the dagger's tip has pierced the slightly-warped wood of his table.

"I know nothing of the girl's current location," he says finally, hastily scooping the pesh back into its envelope. "But I do know the name. She has recently... disappeared, or so I have heard. No one in the Sczarni has heard where she might be. Many folk along the waterfront, both here in Beacon’s Point and over in Dockway and Underbridge, have been disappearing of late — a few each week, in fact, with many simply vanishing out of their very beds at night. I believe that Natalya is among those who have disappeared in this manner." After a moment's pause, his face twists into a bitter frown, and he adds, "As long as only poor Varisians and other destitute folk are being targeted, the chances of the city doing anything about the disappearances are essentially non-existent. These disappearances... they are not a Sczarni plot — indeed, the families seem quite interested in solving the vanishings themselves, but I can tell you now, they are not seeking aid in that effort."

Zograthy strokes his sharp chin for an instant, considering. "If anything," the charlatan goes on, "it is harder to contact actual Sczarni leaders these days than it is normally. Regardless, as far as these disappearances are concerned, the leading theory among the rabble of the streets is that the vanished folk are the victims of slavers who then secretly sell them offshore at night to Nidalese ships." Zograthy makes a scoffing noise in the back of his throat, although it sounds somewhat like he is trying to expel some phlegm. "I put no stock in such rumors, however. What might actually be going on, though, I do not know."


male human witch 1

"Disappearing from their own beds. Never a sign of violence? Friends and family never hear or see anything?"

Zeuth's brow furrows, seeming to ask the questions to himself as much as to Zograthy.


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 HPs:12(8)/12 AC:15/14/12 XP: 40

Natty takes a 10 on perception to hear the conversation in the tent Perception 10 + 8 = 18 I assume he would have no real difficulty, but if he doesn't ignore the knowledge check.
Knowledge(Local) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 to know about Nidal and the Nidalese ships and slavers.

Natty lifts his left upper lip into a scowl at the sounds of slavers, whilst it may be profitable for some, to be caught would be extremely unfortunate. "Harder to contact the Sczarni, as if. He would for the right price. Humphf!" thinks the half-orc.


Zeuth Heracine wrote:

"Disappearing from their own beds. Never a sign of violence? Friends and family never hear or see anything?"

Zeuth's brow furrows, seeming to ask the questions to himself as much as to Zograthy.

"So speaks Dame Rumor," Zograthy replies, shrugging. "One imagines that such acquisitions and transfers would not happen quietly; perhaps intercepting one would serve your purposes."


male human witch 1

Zeuth regards the "Amazing" Zograthy with irritation.

"I would need to be able to predict the emergence of some sort of pattern in the disappearances in order to intercept one of the abductions, Zograthy. Are you suggesting that there is such a pattern?"

Zeuth raises an eyebrow.

"If not, and you have indeed divulged everything that you know regarding Vancaskerkin and the disappearances... then I suggest you that work your magic and put us in communication with your Sczarni contact. Difficult or not."

"After all, you surely do need me to investigate the vanishings, don't you? If somebody doesn't solve this little mystery, well then..."

...leaning forward, the warlock wraps his hand around the hilt of his dagger, and yanks it out of the tabletop. He lowers his voice.

"...you could be the next to vanish, couldn't you?."

Grinning, Zeuth "disappears" his dagger up his sleeve and stands, turning to leave the tent.

"You can leave information and instruction with my... associate, here."

Zeuth trails a hand over the impassive and muscular Tanner's shoulder as he leaves the tent (a delicate gesture that comes across as almost obscenely "familiar," in stark contrast to Tanner's rock-like physique and flat and bored demeanor). Outside, Zeuth acknowledges and speaks to Natty for the very first time in the course of their little adventure thus far. The mirthfully intimidating tone is gone from his voice; Zeuth speaks in a low voice, and in brisk and businesslike tone. Making eye contact with the half-orc, he simply asks:

"Thoughts?"


Those still inside the tent:
Zograthy watches Zeuth walk out, then looks up at Tanner and the rest of you. With a sneer, he holds out his hand, as though expecting something to be placed in it.


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 HPs:12(8)/12 AC:15/14/12 XP: 40

"Well, hes a lying scumbag, of course he'll know how to contact the Sczarni, its just a matter of gold or something else he might want. I wouldn't try anything else just yet, his minders might encourage us to leave rather forcibly. So far I haven't counted those with an interest, but have no fears, we and he are being watched." say Natty with a sneer, as he clears his throat before spitting on the floor. He surveys the crowd once more, concentrating on the carnies he saw previously, counting as he goes.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 to count the carnies watching the tent and them, and their disposition, weapons etc.


M Human Barbarian 1

Eying the outstretched hand, Jackson shrugs. If you insist He slowly begins to slide his falchion off his back.


Inside the tent:
Zograthy leans away from Jackson, eyes darting toward Arjun and Erwin. "Now, now," he says hastily, "surely there is no cause for that? What I still have to offer is worth at least one more gold crown, I assure you."

Outside the tent:
Natty counts half a dozen Sczarni toughs close enough to come running if trouble starts. They carry light wooden shields and morningstars, and each also wears a light crossbow and some bolts across their backs. Their clothes are homespun and leather, but their cloaks half-conceal chainmail armor as well.


male human witch 1

"I have no doubt that you're correct." Zeuth cocks an ear toward the tent, listening carefully for any sign or sound of violence.

"Who did you run with before... all this?"


Inside:
Scooping up a portion of the spilled narcotic, Arjun slowly sifts it into the 'mystics' outstretched palm.
I paid for illumination, Master Zograthy, not entrancement. Perhaps another day I will come to see you for that. For today, it would make myself and my new friend very happy indeed if you were to take back a portion of what you sold me in exchange for what I actually paid for.
The smile never leaves Arjun's eyes, but Tanner can see the Vudrani man's grip tightening around the seer's wrist as he speaks.


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 HPs:12(8)/12 AC:15/14/12 XP: 40

Natty walks to the front of the tent, poking his head in he says, "Careful, 'bout a dozen armored and armed men, all 'is mates outside, they be ready to 'elp the drug addled fake, if he calls 'em." He closes the tent flap and walks behind the tent out of view of the carnies, disappearing into the crowd.

Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Inside the tent:
Zograthy stares angrily after Natty, then at his wrist and Arjun's hand. "Yes, there are," he says tightly, "so let go of me."


Male Dwarf Cleric 2

Inside the tent:

Spoiler:
Having no intention of getting killed because of the foolishness of people he hardly knows, Erwin edges his way out of the tent.


Inside:
Arjun releases the man's hand. "Very well, if one gold coin is what your conscience requires in order to feel a moment's compassion for those who are missing, I will give you five so that their lives rest upon your soul a tad bit longer.

Arjun reaches into his pouch once again, and tosses 5 gold goins into the pesh that remains on the table.


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 HPs:12(8)/12 AC:15/14/12 XP: 40

Natty returns after his little walk and once more stays in the shadows by the fortune tellers tent, watching.


Inside the tent:
"Thank you," Zograthy says coldly, scooping up the coins and rubbing his wrist. "If you wish to track down one of the kidnappers, you would do well to do as I have - seek rumors in the streets. Someone will have heard something about a time or place, particularly if there truly are 'Nidalese slavers' involved somehow. As for the girl... Natalya was, at least until recently, a member of a Sczarni gang known as the Tower Girls, a group of cat burglars," the "mystic" continues brusquely. "They are themselves searching for Natalya, and the word is that when they find her, she'll be in deep trouble. I do not know exactly what is going on with them, but I have heard a few of them say that Natalya went mad before her disappearance." Zograthy smiles tightly, spreading his hands and bowing slightly. "And that truly is all I have to offer. See how much simpler things are when you are reasonable?"


M Human Barbarian 1

Jackson, having said nothing this whole time, slides his falchion back into its sheath.


male human witch 1

The eavesdropping warlock shakes his head, just so. It occurs to him that the only thing he really misses about the family life is the respect. There was a time that no man would dare to speak to him or his cohorts the way that this huckster was speaking now. Irritating.

Still, now he had a lead. The Tower Sisters didn't ring a bell, but Zeuth had been out of town a long time, by now. If this girl disappeared from the midst of her "sisters," then someone must have seen or heard something. If these women comprised a Sczarni gang, they needed to be approached with courtesy and caution. Zeuth hoped his companions had the sense to acknowledge that.

Seeming to speak only to himself, Zeuth remarks: "Tower Sisters. That's that, then."


Jackson and Arjun:
You guys got anything else to do in the tent, or are you ready to move on?


M Human Barbarian 1

I am ready to go.


Tanner and Arjun leave the tent and rejoin Natty, Zeuth and Erwin outside. Since Zeuth was eavesdropping but isn't the type to share that fact, you might want to decide what you're planning to tell one another, and then figure out what your next step is.

Knowledge (local), DC 14 - Zeuth gains a +2 circumstance bonus on this roll and can make it untrained:
The Tower Girls are, as you might expect from their name, an all-female Sczarni gang specializing in cat buglary. They are a fairly recent arrival to Magnimar, and as a result have had some trouble finding a niche amongst the other, more established Sczarni gangs - they have not been able to claim any territory to speak of, and have had to move their hideouts several times when other gangs got possessive of their space. Where they might be right now is anyone's guess.


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 HPs:12(8)/12 AC:15/14/12 XP: 40

Knowledge(Local) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

"Well?" says Natty expectantly to his companions.


male human witch 1

Untrained Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Zeuth frowns at Arjun and Tanner, gravely.

"Tell me that you got an address. A street name."


Male Dwarf Cleric 2

Erwin wipes his brow in relief at having gotten out unscathed, and looks expectantly at his more knowledgeable teammates.

51 to 100 of 142 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Shisumo's Shattered Star All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.