Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Seekers of the Grail (Inactive)

Game Master Matt, Garnished Game Designer

Join the ranks of an expedition on their quest to recover the history of their land and to recover the artifact which saved it in times of yore. A home made Play-by-Post Campaign.


1,101 to 1,150 of 1,339 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

At the Wreckage

Round 1
Init: 20

Endrian runs up next to Leon, drawing Sera as he moves to strike the bear.

Charge +2 to hit, -2 to AC

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Damage Roll: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Would there be any chance of noticing the runes standing right next to it?


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

Cave

Round 1
Initiative 15

Jevon says, "Ewww." as the rotting bear carcass emerges from the cave. He levels Bertha in its direction and pulls the trigger.

Ranged Touch Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Move action to reload


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

"Uhh, I was just joking Eveldine!! Hey that bear is totally covered in magical runes... "

Knowledge (arcana or nature) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 on the bear

Whatever Leylyn can tell about the bear she shares.

And Leylyn does what any sensible person does when she come face to face with a bear... She breaks into song!

Bardic Music: Inspire Courage +1

"The other day,(The other day)

I met a bear,(I met a bear)

Up in the woods,(Up in the woods)

A way up there! (A way up there!)

The other day I met a bear,
Up in the woods a way up there!"


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Note:
Leylyn being at Initiative count 20, Baster's attack is enhanced as follows (provided he's still around to make his attack, that is !):

cold iron longsword attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1= 20
longsword damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 11


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Also, Leylyn, bravo for your undead bear summoning soliloquy ;-) !


Just waiting on a few last actions, so far many of you act before the bears so that's good!


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

Somewhere near the wreck

Ini = 16

Since I was slightly away from camp, either I found the bear, or I run to camp when I hear screams and then I see the bear.

If I found the bear, 5' step cast and hold Shocking grasp. I will release it if struck by the bear, maybe it will think hitting me hurts and decide to go attack someone else.

If the bear found camp, I run to camp and cast shield.

Either way,
"Undead magical bear! Oh, what are those runes, interesting."
K Arcana: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


Human Witch 3 | HP 20/20

At the Wreckage

Round 1
Init: 11

Aldus snaps his fingers and bestows upon Endrian a smidgen of luck.

Fortune on Endrian, Cackle as a move action

Abilities:
Duration
Endrian: 2 Rounds

Fortune (Su) The witch can grant a creature within 30 feet a bit of good luck for 1 round. The target can call upon this good luck once per round, allowing him to reroll any ability check, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check, taking the better result. He must decide to use this ability before the first roll is made.


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

OK, when was this mentioned as an 'undead' bear?


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

Well GM said "dead" eyes and then they have magical runes and previously stated to smell death, so it is very possible though not concrete that they are undead. And why is Leon using flat footed ac? Shouldn't that be only if Leon is unaware or unprepared for the attack? The creature did roar before it charged, though with that initiative...frozen from shock?


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

Because...

d20pfsrd.com Flat Footed Section wrote:

Flat-Footed

A character who has not yet acted during a combat is flat-footed, unable to react normally to the situation. A flat-footed character loses his Dexterity bonus to AC and Combat Maneuver Defense (CMD) (if any) and cannot make attacks of opportunity, unless he has the Combat Reflexes feat or Uncanny Dodge class ability.

Characters with Uncanny Dodge retain their Dexterity bonus to their AC and can make attacks of opportunity before they have acted in the first round of combat.


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

One of these days I hope to play a game that resembles actual combat. Why in the world do my actual abilities outstrip a fantasy character.


Some people may want to use Knowledge skills sometimes to determine monsters eh?


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

shrug. If you want it to feel real play Riddle of Steel or Cyberpunk. This isn't supposed to feel real. It's supposed to feel like a legend.


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

Legends aren't so extraordinary when you can easily do something denied by the rules even to a level 20 fighter, when no one on earth can ever become level 6. Game designers make those mistakes for lack of experience in they are trying to simulate, if only they would research it or get advice from someone experienced.


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

let's take this to Discussion if you want to continue it.


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

Sorry, I tend to rant about such things.


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

This should about cover anything and everything that Leylyn could know about the bear...

Bardic Knowledge:

Knowledge (arcana) (See above)
Knowledge (dungeoneering) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Knowledge (engineering) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Knowledge (geography) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Knowledge (history) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Knowledge (local) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Knowledge (nature) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Knowledge (nobility) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Knowledge (planes) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Knowledge (religion) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Unfortunately no, you sort of rolled low on the one you needed...


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

Upon reaching Leon, Ithriel spotted the creature. Getting the feeling that this was no natural creature, he thought back to his lessons.

Knowledge: Religion 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Round 1 Update

It looks like chaos has ensued at both locations.

The bears, rotting away and slobbering with bile, charge in to attack. The bear at the cave lunges for an attack at Jevon.

Bear @ Cave Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Meanwhile, the bear bat the wreckage receives a face full of bravery as Endrian cleaves into it.

As for the riposte at the caves, it comes with a flourish of fanciful music, allowing both Jevon and Baster to rend and fire off enough damage to almost incapacitate the bear in one fluid attack.

The bear at the wreckage kindly rips into Endrian as his answer:

Bear @ Wreckage Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Looks like someone may need some serious healing...

Tim manages to make it back to the wreckage campsite and has a Shocking Grasp ready to go off.

Those who saw the runes:
The runes seem to burn into the bear's flesh, hurting it.

Round 2 Ladies and Gentlemen!


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Reactive Knowledge Check!

Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

I forgot Endrian had Knowledge of the Religious sort.

Also, Endrian falls over.

Stabilisation Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Fortuned Stabilisation Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Endrian bleeds a little.


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

Round 2
Initiative: 21

Seeing Endrian go down, Ithriel reacts, "ENDRIAN!!!" The Elven Oracle raised his staff and said, "Nawanwa." and strikes the ground right in front of him. A burst of white energy eminates forth and washes over all within 30 ft.

Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|

Ignore the last post, that channel changes everything (well not everything).

After being walloped by the bear, Endrian crumples.

Microseconds later, a healing wave of energy rouses him.

Round 2
Init: 20

"May Eveldine Judge you!"

Smite Evil::
+3 to hit and +2 damage against an evil foe. If the foe is an Evil Outsider, Evil Dragon or Evil Undead, the bonus to damage is doubled on the first attack.

Swinging from the ground, Endrian attempts to take out the bear in front of him.

Attack Roll (Power Attack): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Fortune Attack Roll (Power Attack): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

If they are evil this attack becomes a 23 to hit and the damage becomes 17.

If they are evil and undead, this attack becomes a 23 to hit and the damage becomes 19.


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

Was round 1 the surprise round?

Round 2

Leon recovered from his momentary panic and drew his sword and shield, standing over Endrian's fallen form as the bear towered over them. As Ithriel's healing energy washed over him, knitting up the last of the wounds he had taken during the crash, he steeled himself to take the next hit so others wouldn't have to. Seeing Endrian wake, Leon covered his friend with his shield as he rose, stepping to the side to make room.

Driving his sword forward in a powerful thrust, he prayed it would get the beast's attention.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Probably not...


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

Cave

Round 2
Initiative 15

HP:15/23

Jevon will drop Bertha, and screaming in fury draw his sword for a powerful overhead chop.

Free action rage.
Draw sword and 5' step to advantageous position.
Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 +2 if flanking.
Damage 2d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 6) + 6 + 1 = 15


I swear some of you are bribing the dice rollers...


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Cave
Round 1
initiative 10

Standing squarely on his feet in front of the ravenous bear, Baster lets go of his whip, grips his sword's hilt with both hands and strikes sideways at its belly, intent on carving it up.

cold iron longsword attack : 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21
longsword damage (with both hands): 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 8


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

Leylyn's song keeps going. Again, it looks like it magically keeps going without her needing to sing anymore!

"~He looked at me (He looked at me)
I looked at him (I looked at him)
He sized up me (He sized up me)
I sized up him (I sized up him)~

~He looked at me, I looked at him,
He sized up me, I sized up him.~

"Whatever that zombie bear thingy is, it has arcane runies all over it, and it looks like it is burning and hurting it. I have no idea what that's about though."

Leylyn tries to keep a safe distance back and draws and dhoots her shortbow!

Ranged: Mwk Composite Shortbow (str2) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 (1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 / x3) (39 arrows) (Bardic Music)

Don't forget Inspire courage +1 to hit and damage!


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

It's already added into mine.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

I added both bonuses to my "to hit" and to my damages. Such a lovely music delivered by such a lovely muse :-) !


Human Witch 3 | HP 20/20

At the Wreckage

Round 2
Init: 11

Aldus rolls back his shoulders and stretches before raising his arms and wiggling his fingers in a wizardly manner at Leon.

Fortune on Leon, Cackle as a move action

Fortune:
Duration
Endrian: 2 Rounds
Leon: 2 Rounds

Fortune (Su) The witch can grant a creature within 30 feet a bit of good luck for 1 round. The target can call upon this good luck once per round, allowing him to reroll any ability check, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check, taking the better result. He must decide to use this ability before the first roll is made.


Male Human 3rd Paladin |HP 25/25|AC 15|CMD 16|Fort +7|R: +4|W: +4|Init: +0|Perc: -2|
Matt, Game Master wrote:
I swear some of you are bribing the dice rollers...

You don't want to know how much it is costing me.


Do you know how much those bears cost ME!? Hunh? Do you?


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

Tim rushes into the clearing and upon seeing the bear between him and the others he decides to charge the bear,
"Kiss your undead hide goodby foul beast!"

Attack with Cestus: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16 add 2 more if I get the flanking, which I might need
Damage: 2d6 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2) + (6) + 1 = 11

Last time I checked Pooh would do anything for a pot of honey.


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

I'm picturing them less like Pooh and more like carebears, what with the symbols on their tummies.


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

If that hits I would be disappointed to not have any sneak attack dice to include for flanking. I did that once with a rog/sorc, I had surprise so I hit with my fist with a shocking grasp attached and got sneak attack dice too for catching the guy flat footed.


Updating combat tomorrow morning. These bears aren't standing a chance...


Sorry for the wait, I'm actually out of town and I'll be back tonight. Just wanted to know if we should consider Koldir lost to us?


Round 2 Update

Both bears wounded, the individual fighters see that the runes now begin emitting fierce light, burning their anger into the bear's now unmistakable undead flesh.

The rotting bear at the cave attempts to take another person down with it before it dies, this time aiming at Baster.

Bear @ Cave Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Bear @ Cave Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

On the other side of the region, Endrian's blow lays low the beast, Eveldine's faith granting his sword enough power to cleave right through the monstrosity.

Tim:
You'll still have your Shocking Grasp ready for use.

Then, returning cave-side, Baster and Jevon take the bear down in a flurry of blades and bullets.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

"Unnng... hufff !" Baster pants as he bends on his knees, hovering over the bear's cadaver - still, at last -, trying to catch his breath seemingly gone through the bloody gashes the undead beast's claws left in his scale mail armor.

"So... glad... I wasn't alone for this one" the nobleman says to Jevon and Leylyn, as he finally manages to straighten himself up.

He extracts some rag from under his clothes, wipes his bloody sword with it and then tosses it away in disgust, before putting the blade away in its scabbard.

Then he begins to roll his damaged scale mail armor off his back - "Could you give me a hand here, Jevon ?... Thanks." -, undresses to the waist down and proceeds to liberally douse his wounds with the content of a little alcohol flask.

"Huur ! Ugh ! Haaar..."

"[Gasps ! Pants !]... damn... undead claws... can't take any risks !"

He finishes the alcohol flask in one gulp - "truly sorry, Jevon: no more booze left for you, pal !" -, tosses it away and manages to slump and seat himself down on an outcropping of rock at the cave's entrance.

A little pause.

"Well, I believe we've just encountered another one of our hidden enemy's resources, for Hellf~!~'s sake !... Are you able to make some sense of these glowing runes on its hide, Leylyn ?"

"Also, we should probably regroup quickly with our comrades-in-arms at the wreckage site to warn them that this valley's not safe."


As this may slip some people's minds, Knowledge is going to be your friend here, both for determining the bear's runes, the valley itself, etc.


HP 22/25, AC 20, F +4, Ref +2, W +1, Init +1

Leon watches the bear fall for only a moment before turning to face the darkness and looking for other threats.

"We need light. Endrian how are you doing?"


M Human 1 Mnk 2Sorc [AC 16/20 CMD17] [F3R6W7] [HP16]

Tim releases the spell into the bear while examining it, carefully.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

What did I learn from my K Arcana check? (it was a 22)


hp 26 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 16 | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Init +4 | Per +4

Knowledge (geography) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 Where the heck are we?
Knowledge (arcana) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 Runes on Bear

"Hmm... What is up with you, Mr. Bear, and your crazy magic runes?" Leylyn looks over to Baster and Jevon. "What are you two doing...?" Leylyn stares at the two taking Baster's armor off. She then watches as baster pours booze all over his upper body. "...By Eveldine's beard! Baster, you're trying to tempt me aren't you?! Hahaha!" Leylyn fails to say with a straight face as she giggles at the scene.

Matt: Since we are about to gain a level, can I take the liberty to cast a spell that I'm about to take known? If not, then ignore the spoiler.

If DM Matt says that Leylyn can cast her new spell early...:
Leylyn then gets one of these 'I got an idea~' looks, which is quickly replaced with a mischievousness grin. She starts to walk over to Baster. Without warning she plops down into his lap. "What a waste of good alcohol... Who knows how long we're going to have to wait for a drink?" she dips a finger into a puddle of alcohol off Baster's chest and licks it off her finger. "Mmm..." She then actually says the word "Sigh... Last taste of Booze for who knows how long... Jevon, take off your shirt and join us~" She finishes and she starts to rub Baster's chest, near his wounds...

... and Leylyn starts to sing a new song! Its... familiar to both Jevon and Baster. It's being sung in Elven and it is soft, wispy, and soothing. Then it hits them! It's the same words that Ithriel sings when he heals them in combat! Well, not exactly the same, but it is diffidently similar. Leylyn's rendition of Ithriel's masterpiece. Baster's wounds heal as she finishes the song. "<There! All healed little soldier boy!>" She says in Elven as she gives him a soft kiss on his cheek.

Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

"Alright Jevon, your turn~" She says slyly as she starts to raise out of Baster's clutches...

Again, might be pushing things with Leylyn's teasing. If things get too squicky, let me know and I will dial her back.


Urban Barbarian 1/Musket Master 2 (HP 31 | AC 20 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 18 | F +7 | R +5 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

Jevon after helping baster, plops onto the ground. He seems winded from the excitement and in pain from the three large claw wounds running from the top of his right hip down to mid thigh. "Glad we left the boyscouts back at the wreck." he says sardonically. "Got any more of that 'healing' for me?" he asks Leylyn with a smirk.


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

Baster, who stiffly held Leylyn in his arms while she worked magic on him, seems flushed and a little red in the face - probably from the exhaustion...

"<Sweet Eveldine... thank you, Leylyn>" he says, talking in Elven without thinking, while his fingers softly trail over the thin pink lines of scars on his chest - almost completely healed - which replaced the gaping wounds inflicted by the bear's claws.

He clears his throat, inhales deeply, and looks at Leylyn's back in a most peculiar way - acutely aware of his manhood - while she takes care of Jevon.

...

Then he looks at the bear's cadaver, and calms down. He goes picking up his armor, and re-equips himself with it.


Leylyn:
Yes, you may


male human cavalier 3 [hp 26/26] [AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)] [Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 ] [Init +2] [Perception +2 ] [CMD 18]

"Let us go back" Baster says once Leylyn has finished healing Jevon.

The Seekers get out of the cave, walk a while along the shore of the lake, and then turn to their right to go into the forest, heading for the site of the wreckage.


Male Elf Oracle 2 / Fighter 1 (HP 17 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | F +2 | R +2 | W +5 | Init +2 | Per +7)

At Leon's request, Ithriel raises his staff and says, [b]"Kalywandil."[b] His staff begins to glow the brilliance of a torch. He then steps towards Endrian and examines him.

Heal to determine other effects: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

1,101 to 1,150 of 1,339 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seekers of the Grail (Gameplay) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.