Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

GM Xzaral's PFS Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment - Blue Team (Inactive)

Game Master Xzaral

The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment


151 to 200 of 542 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

"As far as meditations themselves, no. We do have our services in the chapel throughout the day. If you'd like to attend, the next one should be soon, probably about an hour from now. And there is the Kiss..." She trails off, as though remembering the earlier reactions to it's mention.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

The books here refer to Korada’s holy city of Vantian the Unshuttered, which continually crumbles into the sea of Ishiar while residents continually rebuild on the far side of the city. The books also describe the double-arrow symbol of “celestial silence and contemplation” to be drawn over the mouth and eyes of adherents of Korada.

Tiasar:
While leafing through the books, you notice a few things amongst the tomes. PCs may recall the following information about the locations referenced in the library books. Vantian and Ishiar are not locations connected with Korada. They are not locations in Nirvana at all. These books have been altered. Ishiar is a great ocean in the Abyss. It is the realm of the demon lord Dagon and connects to several other Abyssal regions. Vantian, City of Open Windows, is the realm of Sifkesh, demon lord of heresy and suicide. Vantian is full of false temples and populated by fallen priests.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

GM:
OH S*&# YOU ARE KIDDING ME. WE ARE KNEE DEEP IN IT RIGHT NOW
Tiasar is normaly ignorant of religious knowledge, but when so entwined with the planes he is fairly familiar. The more he reads the paler he becomes, eventually ending pale white and being in a cold sweat. He quickly whispers to his raven, who starts flying around to party members and whispering "Keep calm, they serve Dagon and Sifkesh" The raven then flies over to Rowan
Perception DC15 or Rowan:
"We must act soon, I know you're quieter than me so I'll create a distraction, just tell my raven when"

Scarab Sages

Male Tien-Min/Varisian Human (HP 84/84; AC 33/T 31/FF 24, CMD 43, v Grapple 50, Trip 49: F +14, R +14, W +14; perception +10, init +4)

Then would you allow me to keep the book so that the Lantern Lodge may spread the knowledge of this place most foul.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Perception 15 or Tiasar:
Perhaps that is not the wisest course of action. Should we not get the rest of the information we came for while they are still hospitable. Playing dumb could be a benefit for us at they moment.

Alan speaks up My good sir, is there a garden anywhere it has always been peaceful meditating in a garden

DM. Am I correct in assuming that I have the book and the manual in my possession at the moment? Have I noticed the missing fingers as of yet?

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

Well actually I have it, and since I needed to take 10 to read it I woulda had to settle down a minute, although as long as we can catalogue it Tiasar has no problem letting you have it

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 19(23MA); ff 17; T:19] HP=51/51 F +9/R+8/W+13 CMD 23 Ki 8/11 Monk (Zen Archer)/6 Perc +15/stone +17 Darkvision 60' per strike 4/6

As a disciple of Irori, Jory adds reading the manual of calm reflection to his morning routine.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

"Garden? Yes, just outside the windows. It's difficult to make out because of the vines overgrown atop them."

The party has access to the journal, manual, and scroll. If they so choose. And I believe everyone is aware of the fingers at this point.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Tiasar:
Rowan whispers back to the rogue. I will try to sneak in to the statue room as soon as a possibility presents itself.

Zuang, do you know why Dakang ordered the statuary off limits?


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Zhuang returned to the meditation room after escorting you, though Miriya is still here if you'd like to ask her. Or you can go ask him, fine with either.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Oops, missed that. He directed the question at Miriya


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

"We simply don't use those areas of the temple at present, so Dakang has ordered them closed off for now."

Liberty's Edge

Male Ifrit Mythic Summoner 3 (HP34/34; AC 22 / T 14 / FF 18; F +3, R +5, W +3; Init +7, Perception +0, Diplomacy +11, Darkvision 60')
GM Xzaral wrote:
"As far as meditations themselves, no. We do have our services in the chapel throughout the day. If you'd like to attend, the next one should be soon, probably about an hour from now. And there is the Kiss..." She trails off, as though remembering the earlier reactions to it's mention.

"Well, milady, the thought of losin' a finger ain't so pleasant," smiles Mareck. "I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to hold my playin' cards close enough to my vest."

Mareck smiles at the little pun he's made, proud of himself.

"I do love the meditation though. Very calming. Chapel, huh? Maybe we can join."


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

"You would of course be welcome to attend."

Liberty's Edge

Male Ifrit Mythic Summoner 3 (HP34/34; AC 22 / T 14 / FF 18; F +3, R +5, W +3; Init +7, Perception +0, Diplomacy +11, Darkvision 60')

Mareck watches the raven fly back and forth between his companions' shoulders.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 11

"Pretty bird," he thinks. "Beautiful plumage."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

The raven flies to Mareck's shoulder, gives Tiasar a look, then whispers "Umm...they're probably bad guys? He doesn't think you'll understand about the abyss."

Liberty's Edge

Male Ifrit Mythic Summoner 3 (HP34/34; AC 22 / T 14 / FF 18; F +3, R +5, W +3; Init +7, Perception +0, Diplomacy +11, Darkvision 60')

Mareck gives a start when the raven starts talking to him.

"What the fu---," he starts to say.

***Pretend the bird is pecking at you, not speaking to you.***

"Tiasar, get this thing off me! I take it back, not 'beautiful plumage.' Sharp beak, instead! Gah, off, off," Mareck says as he brushes at the raven.

Mareck rubs the side of his head where the bird was, then seems to settle down again.

"'Bad guys' I understand. 'Abiss' though. Whah huh?" the Varisian bravo thinks to himself. He turns to Miriya.

"So, Miriya, maybe the chapel in a bit then. I'm a fan of Desna myself, but she's notoriously un-jealous. Desna's prayer rugs are always beautiful works of art. That's one reason I'm a fan. Nothin' better than a soft mat to kneel on, if yer gonna do some otherworldly beseechin.' "

Mareck really gets on a roll, as he starts to remember back to his days on the Long Road with his family.

"We had this wonderful wagon, you know. Do you know the People of Road, Miriya? No? Wanderers, Varisians, you know, wagon people, peddlers, singers, itinerant workers. Wonderful way of life, really. So... my mom's wagon was decked out in these wonderful rugs, with beautiful thread for the stitching, just amazing works of art, but I've never been able to find their like again. Meditation or prayer rugs are remarkably similar, but then, where else will you find..."

And on, and on, and on...

Note:
Just to be clear, Mareck's "bad guys" and "abyss" comment are THOUGHTS to himself. He does not speak these words out loud where Miriya would hear them.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

How are we doing on cataloguing the library?
Tiasar marks his page, composes himself and gets the attention of Miriya "I was wondering if you could show us to your crypt, there is always a great deal of information to be gleamed from such places"


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

The library just takes time, no checks required. So completed.

"The crypt is just on the other side of the Statuary, and I'm afraid is also off-limits by Dakang's orders."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

Tiasar sighs "It is indeed unfortunate of the number of rooms in your temple that are off-limits. I was hoping to learn so much more of this place. Well then the garden, may we visit there?"

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 19(23MA); ff 17; T:19] HP=51/51 F +9/R+8/W+13 CMD 23 Ki 8/11 Monk (Zen Archer)/6 Perc +15/stone +17 Darkvision 60' per strike 4/6

Jory whispers to his new companions and gives a meaningful glance at his bow. "I know how to make these places on-limits again and remove evil culties at the same time."


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

"Of course, I'll show you the way." Miriya leads you all to the garden, just outside and around the corner.

The temple garden is badly overgrown with tangled vegetation. Vines and briars climb the temple walls on three sides, surrounding the large windows into the chapel and the smaller windows into the library. The garden itself is a profusion of flowering bushes and weeds. Except for a clear space in the center of the garden, the dense weeds grow taller than an adult human. At the center of the garden sits a crumbling fountain, long dry, with a statue of a noble turtle in the center. Heaps of foliage choke two similar fountains, each with a large stone orb resting in the fountain’s center.

Gastidem, the gnome from before greets you. "Ah, come to visit the garden have you? Or perhaps you have changed your mind and decided to attempt the Kiss of Korada?"

To complete their task of accurately sketching the original plan of the garden, the PCs must significantly prune back the overgrowth to see how the original beds were designed. This task takes 12 person-hours of labor, or only 6 person-hours if a PC succeeds at a DC 15 Knowledge (nature) or Profession (gardener) check.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

Tiasar folds his arms and looks around "I am sorry, we are just here to visit the garden. Well I am anyways. Unfortunately my specialties lie with the arcane and the planes, I know little about nature." Tiasar turns to the party with a 'anyone?' look. Also his raven flies to Jory's shoulder "Alan had a magnificent idea in getting what information we can before there is any hostility"

edit: what time of day is it? these tasks are taking a signifigant amount of time, and i wouldn't want to work all through the night and make us exhausted

Scarab Sages

Male Tien-Min/Varisian Human (HP 84/84; AC 33/T 31/FF 24, CMD 43, v Grapple 50, Trip 49: F +14, R +14, W +14; perception +10, init +4)

[ooc]Thats only 2 hours apiece, Alan will gladly do his share [/b]

The kiss of Karoda is that the *Whistles* as he mimics chopping off fingers. Pass, but I will gladly help clean this garden and get it back in shape. After all the loss of several fingers makes it hard to do the upkeep this place surely requires. He pauses for some time and as he clears some overgrowth he takes time for a breather and begins to ask Gastidem, I do have a question for you. What is with the Kiss of Karoda, that seems like a harsh requirement to prove ones devotion.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 19(23MA); ff 17; T:19] HP=51/51 F +9/R+8/W+13 CMD 23 Ki 8/11 Monk (Zen Archer)/6 Perc +15/stone +17 Darkvision 60' per strike 4/6

Jory gets ready to do some gardening.

Liberty's Edge

Male Ifrit Mythic Summoner 3 (HP34/34; AC 22 / T 14 / FF 18; F +3, R +5, W +3; Init +7, Perception +0, Diplomacy +11, Darkvision 60')

Mareck will garden too.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Rowan approaches Argor and whispers, This might be my best opportunity to sneak off and examine the statues. Though, if they are truly hostile, it may not be a good idea for me to do it alone.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

Was that directed at me? i have no idea what the name was, but i know the statues are our job lolTiasar nods, then turns to the party "Unfortunately I shall only get in the way gardening, so I shall simply try to learn what I can before joining." Tiasar walks around the garden, examining the plants and making notes. Eventually he makes his way over to the northeast corner (bottom right of garden) behind trees and waits for Rowan to take point.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Time Spent
Meditatation - 2 hours, 45 minutes
Library - 1 hour, 12 minutes
Garden - Will take 2 hours
Assuming arrival at about 9 to the temple, Almost 1 when you start the garden, about 3 when you finish.

"A harsh requirement? Well, it's only a risk if you have thoughts impure. A simple test is all that's required, but it's your own decision to do so. No one will force you. Only those who believe their worship in Korada is complete should attempt it. I can understand outsider's hesitation, when you have witnessed those who have spent years in devotion but failed to master it."

Scarab Sages

Male Tien-Min/Varisian Human (HP 84/84; AC 33/T 31/FF 24, CMD 43, v Grapple 50, Trip 49: F +14, R +14, W +14; perception +10, init +4)

Can you tell me of Karoda? My learning did not stretch as far as to encompass the teaching and domains of Karoda.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Sorry Tiasar, I had just updated another game and used the name for the wizard in that game directed at you.

Rowan walks around the garden slowly and nonchalantly until he makes his way to the door beside Tiasar. So, should we be on our way?

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

Tiasar whispers back "Indeed, take point and unlock doors and look for traps, I shall be on the lookout for magical problems. Also, if need be, i can make you invisible for a few seconds" Tiasar casts detect magic and concentrates, strafing the area in front of him and occasionally to the sides and back

Liberty's Edge

Male Ifrit Mythic Summoner 3 (HP34/34; AC 22 / T 14 / FF 18; F +3, R +5, W +3; Init +7, Perception +0, Diplomacy +11, Darkvision 60')

Split the party?

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

yup, it ALWAYS works out well lol


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Okay, Groups are Statue (Tiasar and Rowan), and Garden (Everyone else).

Group Garden

"About Korada? Well what would you like to learn? Korada is the Empyreal Lord of foresight, forgiveness, and peace. He is a force of good, dedicated to peace and contemplation. Devotees of Korada are scholars and mystics who are often contemplative pacifists. Korada’s worshipers meditate by spinning small glass spheres in their palms. Practiced disciples spin three glass spheres in each hand simultaneously while meditating. The Spiral of Korada is a symbol sacred to the Empyreal Lord. The Spiral of Korada is an outward-sweeping arc balancing three circles. The circles represent reflection on the past, focus on the present, and contemplation of the future. This symbol is often prominently displayed in temples to the Empyreal Lord, and devotees take care to keep the sacred symbol unobstructed." The gnome recites what he knows of Korada, as though remembering a textbook.

I've put a token on the map for Gastidem.

Group Statue

Tiasar:
You see no magical auras upon the door. This is also the door you came into the garden from, btw.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric 1 (HP11/11; AC 16/ T 11 / FF 15; F +2, R +2, W +5; perception +4)

Checking to see if I notice Rowan and Tiasar going about their shenanigans.Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

If I figure out what they are up to:
Glenn shakes his head and mutters under his breath,"A bit o' warning would be nice." Then he turns and approaches Gastidem, throwing his arm around the gnome's shoulders, trying to put himself between him and his allies. Waving his free arm broadly to indicate the garden, "Come, I to would like to know more about this 'Kiss'. I won't attempt it myself, as I serve Sarenrae not Korada, but perhaps yae can demonstrate this ritual for us? A large part of the reason we are here is to learn of yer faith, so it would be much appreciated.

If I don't:
Glenn scowls as he listens to Gastidem talk about the Kiss.. "I do not worship Korada, so I have no need to prove my devotion, but perhaps yae can demonstrate this ritual for us? A large part of the reason we are here is to learn of yer faith, so it would be much appreciated."

Scarab Sages

Male Tien-Min/Varisian Human (HP 84/84; AC 33/T 31/FF 24, CMD 43, v Grapple 50, Trip 49: F +14, R +14, W +14; perception +10, init +4)

Why does a devotee of peace and reflection require such a harsh punishment for impure thoughts? Why would some choose to worship Karoda over say someone like Desna or Shelyn or Erastil?

Sense Motive 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

Tiasar begins scanning the north wall (to our right) for any magic, as he knows they'll have to travel through there. "For now we are safe from magical impairments"


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Garden Group

"Demonstrate it? No, I dont' believe that's a good idea. You see, I'm not ready to show my devotion to Korada. I simply administer the test for others."

"Why worship Korada? Well that's one of those age old questions, isn't it. Why worship Desna over Korada? To each their own, right?"

Statue Group

Tiasar:
No magical auras in sight.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Rowan quietly opens the door and enters the hallway, peaking around each corner as he goes.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Scarab Sages

Male Tien-Min/Varisian Human (HP 84/84; AC 33/T 31/FF 24, CMD 43, v Grapple 50, Trip 49: F +14, R +14, W +14; perception +10, init +4)

And Karoda approves of you chopping off others fingers? Tell me, how do you detect their impure thoughts?


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Garden Group

"The statue does the fingers as punishment. I think this is quite beyond you to understand. And how am I to understand the minds of the Empyreal Lords?"

Statue Group

You see nothing around the corner. The doorway leading to the Statuary hallway appears to be undisturbed.

Scarab Sages

Male Tien-Min/Varisian Human (HP 84/84; AC 33/T 31/FF 24, CMD 43, v Grapple 50, Trip 49: F +14, R +14, W +14; perception +10, init +4)

I am going to be pulling weeds up and the like. Clean it up as it should be.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 19(23MA); ff 17; T:19] HP=51/51 F +9/R+8/W+13 CMD 23 Ki 8/11 Monk (Zen Archer)/6 Perc +15/stone +17 Darkvision 60' per strike 4/6

"A little gardening can be quite relaxing." Jory helps clear away and improve the gardens as best he can. Without any quality direction, he takes a brute force attitude.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Rowan continues to walk at slow pace, keeping and eye and ear out for anyone coming until he reaches the doorway to the statuary. He checks the door for any traps.

I assume I don't need to reroll perception/stealth checks

Detect Traps on door (Perception) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

"Onwards Rowan, keep an eye out for physical traps and I shall be on the watch for magical ones" Tiasar scans the room beyond the door for any magic

Liberty's Edge

Male Ifrit Mythic Summoner 3 (HP34/34; AC 22 / T 14 / FF 18; F +3, R +5, W +3; Init +7, Perception +0, Diplomacy +11, Darkvision 60')

After a bit of gardening, Mareck abandons the weed pulling and wanders about the garden, examining the three wells, obviously representing reflection on the past, focus on the present, and contemplation of the future.

Perception1d20 ⇒ 4

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

If there's no hostile magic in the room (other magic that doesn't seem to be hostile i'll try to identify) I open the door


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Tiasar:

PRD wrote:

Burst, Emanation, or Spread: Most spells that affect an area function as a burst, an emanation, or a spread. In each case, you select the spell's point of origin and measure its effect from that point.

A burst spell affects whatever it catches in its area, including creatures that you can't see. It can't affect creatures with total cover from its point of origin (in other words, its effects don't extend around corners). The default shape for a burst effect is a sphere, but some burst spells are specifically described as cone-shaped. A burst's area defines how far from the point of origin the spell's effect extends.

An emanation spell functions like a burst spell, except that the effect continues to radiate from the point of origin for the duration of the spell. Most emanations are cones or spheres.

A spread spell extends out like a burst but can turn corners. You select the point of origin, and the spell spreads out a given distance in all directions. Figure the area the spell effect fills by taking into account any turns the spell effect takes.

Just wanted to let you know that any objects radiating magic can't be detected if they have total cover to you, such as behind the door. It will detect for auras on the door itself though, so not a wasted effort.

On that topic, you find no auras on the door.

Rowan:
You find no traps upon the door.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Rowan opens the door.

If it is locked: Disable Device 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

ohh my bad, didn't know that, ok Tiasar stands a few feet back from the door, listening and watching for any danger, and when the door opens he begins scanning the room for magic [/ooc]

151 to 200 of 542 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Xzaral's PFS Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment - Blue Team Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.