Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Chyro [PFS special]: Cosmic Captive (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone


101 to 150 of 429 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Wizard 3 (Illusionist) - HP 23/23 , AC (15 Mage Armor, Ring +1) 11/T: 15/FF: 10 - Perception +3 - F: +3/ R: +1/ W: +3 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 10, Speed: 30, Init. +6

"Can you please tell us a bit more about this evil one? What was the evil one trying to do that prompted you to rebel? Where is Zhaleh being held?"

Liberty's Edge

Wizard 3 (Illusionist) - HP 23/23 , AC (15 Mage Armor, Ring +1) 11/T: 15/FF: 10 - Perception +3 - F: +3/ R: +1/ W: +3 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 10, Speed: 30, Init. +6

Velinov has comprehend languages in his spellbook. Unfortunately, it's not memorized.


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

"The_One._Is_called_Kelizandri. He_imprisoned_another_great_one,__in_this_rock._Zhaleh_was_to_guard_the_imp risoned._She_disobeyed,_rebelled._We_followed_her."*

Kn. Religion 15:

Kelizandri is an elemental lord of water, and worshiped in very few parts of the material plane.

"She_is_held_nearby._A_big_prison_of_ice._We_can_take_you_there."

Sovereign Court

Male LN Dragon Soul Half-Elf Monk/Sorcerer 4 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 20/ T 16/ FF 19 | CMB: +5, CMD: 21 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +1 (+2 sleep,fear,paralysis) | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st- 5/5 | Claws: 8/8 | Omen: 1/1 | Stunning Fist: 2/2 | Status: Planetary Adaptation, Mage Armor

To his companions, Tai remarks "I am no freedom fighter, but this Zhaleh may know more about our true objective. Let us help them, and perhaps the favor will be returned."

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

Guinfa has a scroll of comprehend languajes. But I prefer to reserve it for when we encounter someone who didn't speak common. That creature speak our languaje, not perfectly, but is enough

So you killed your people for not returning to the service of "The Evil One" And now you want us to free your leader? You know when to change your mind.

Ready to go to free Zhaleh


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

Well it normally doesn't speak common, but the mission says it does to some crude extent.

"We_know._Then_we_go_now."
---------------------------------
Earlier travel: 2d10 + 10 ⇒ (8, 5) + 10 = 23
Elapsed time 29 minutes.
---------------------------------
Powerful gusts of warm air howl through these twisting tunnels of ice. The passages turn upon themselves and end in sudden precipices. The footing is treacherous, and a step to either side drops into chasms clouded by freezing mist.

Skill checks time.
Someone needs to pass 2 checks, either 2 climb checks or 2 survival checks, at DC 17, to navigate the tunnels.
This place also lacks any natural lighting, so you will have to provide for yourselves.

Sovereign Court

Male LN Dragon Soul Half-Elf Monk/Sorcerer 4 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 20/ T 16/ FF 19 | CMB: +5, CMD: 21 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +1 (+2 sleep,fear,paralysis) | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st- 5/5 | Claws: 8/8 | Omen: 1/1 | Stunning Fist: 2/2 | Status: Planetary Adaptation, Mage Armor

Tai confidently takes the lead, digging his fingers into ice as he climbs along the tunnels. A glowing ioun stone illuminates his path.

Climb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Climb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Silver Crusade

37/38, || AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15, CMD: 18 || Fort: +8, Refl: +6, Will: +9 || Init: +3, Perception: +3 <Darkvision, Continual Flame, Sense Motive: +9, || Channel Energy 3d6 Will DC 12, || LG Aasimar Cleric 5, || Longspear (PA): +5 1d8+7 20/x3 [P] ||

Illgo ahead and use a charge of my wand of Comp Languages. Know Religion DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

"One of the Elemental Lords of Water? I had heard that there used to be more than one of each of the base Elements. Interesting."

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Wizard 3 (Illusionist) - HP 23/23 , AC (15 Mage Armor, Ring +1) 11/T: 15/FF: 10 - Perception +3 - F: +3/ R: +1/ W: +3 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 10, Speed: 30, Init. +6

Velinov is more than happy to use Quan's rolls :)


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

Quan Tai leads the team successfully the first 5 minutes.

GM rolls:

Noticing it by:

Perception

Guinfa: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Quan Tai: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Kn. Planes

Archon: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Velinov: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Xukong: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

A huge shadow moves underneath the ice, and Quan Tai is, ironically, the only one not noticing it.

Everyone, a willsave DC 20 please.
If you don't pass it, a reflex save DC 13.
If you fail that, a climb check as well.

If someone passes the willsave, they can roll for DC 17 Kn. Religion, to recognize this as a haunt.

Dark Archive

unknown Ru-Shi Dhampir Black Kensei 3
Spoiler:
| AC 17*, T 13, FF 14* |HP: 27/27 | F +4, R 0, W +3 (+2 vs disease/MA, -1 versus sonic, +1 vs earth/acid) | Init -1, Perc +2 |CMB +6 CMD 15| 3/5 Arcane Pool, 1/1 Shard pool, 3/3 erasures, Timelost 1/1

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Heyyy, wasn't expecting that! No Knowledge (Religion), unfortunately.

The cosmos is filled with wonders, horrors, horrific wonders, and wondrous horrors, Xukong doesn't see why this particular one should demand much of its attention.


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

Well done. Now to see what the others make of it.

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

Will save: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 4 = 24

Guinfa powerful mind isn't affected by the shadow moving under the ice. Hey did you see that he says to her new elemental friend, What can do that in the ice?

No religion here neither
If someone fails the climb check he will fall? And if yes, much? I can make a someone reroll a d20 once a day, so I'll use it if it's clear someone risk death


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

Guinfa, that +4 not under fear. Don't you mean 'against fear'?

Sovereign Court

Male LN Dragon Soul Half-Elf Monk/Sorcerer 4 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 20/ T 16/ FF 19 | CMB: +5, CMD: 21 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +1 (+2 sleep,fear,paralysis) | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st- 5/5 | Claws: 8/8 | Omen: 1/1 | Stunning Fist: 2/2 | Status: Planetary Adaptation, Mage Armor

Tai boldly continues to lead the party.

Will: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 2 = 16 fail
Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 ouch
Climb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Guinfa's Charisma modifier to Will saves is from his towering ego class feature. It is not active when Guinfa is shaken/confused/enraged


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

Just 2 more before 'the scene' unfolds.

Liberty's Edge

Wizard 3 (Illusionist) - HP 23/23 , AC (15 Mage Armor, Ring +1) 11/T: 15/FF: 10 - Perception +3 - F: +3/ R: +1/ W: +3 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 10, Speed: 30, Init. +6

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

Everyone can act, as mentioned in discussion.

Silver Crusade

37/38, || AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15, CMD: 18 || Fort: +8, Refl: +6, Will: +9 || Init: +3, Perception: +3 <Darkvision, Continual Flame, Sense Motive: +9, || Channel Energy 3d6 Will DC 12, || LG Aasimar Cleric 5, || Longspear (PA): +5 1d8+7 20/x3 [P] ||

Will Save DC 20: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
DM Reroll Will DC 20: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Know Religion DC 17: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

"An ambient spirit of some sort. Take care."

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Wizard 3 (Illusionist) - HP 23/23 , AC (15 Mage Armor, Ring +1) 11/T: 15/FF: 10 - Perception +3 - F: +3/ R: +1/ W: +3 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 10, Speed: 30, Init. +6

Velinov takes a few steps back at the warning.

"Archon, is there something you can do about that?"


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

*Nods*


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

Archon nods, and uses 1 charge of channel energy.
2d6 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

The haunt takes damage, but it is still there.

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

How we take care? And of what asks Guinfa intrigued by the Aasimar strange words


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

You have UMD right, Guinfa. Do you have a wand of CLW to use?
You can hit the right spot with a vs AC 10 attack, either with a wand, or a thrown potion of cure wounds.

Silver Crusade

37/38, || AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15, CMD: 18 || Fort: +8, Refl: +6, Will: +9 || Init: +3, Perception: +3 <Darkvision, Continual Flame, Sense Motive: +9, || Channel Energy 3d6 Will DC 12, || LG Aasimar Cleric 5, || Longspear (PA): +5 1d8+7 20/x3 [P] ||

If its ok, I'd like to substitute a Cure Spell for the Channel Energy. I wasn't sure if I was "up" or I would have just rolled it.

Stepping forward as he calls on some of the divinity locked within him, Archon begins to radiate a soft, gentle, green glow as spiritual power manifests physically, seeping from his eyes, but condensing in his open hand as he places it out before him.

As the Haunt grows nearer, he also steps out, offering himself as an ideal target, just as the healing power is released.

Defending Bone -> Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (5, 1) + 4 = 10

-Posted with Wayfinder


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

The haunt is repelled by Archon's spell, and the team can go ahead.

You'll love what comes next.
---------------------

GM rolls:

Perception

Guinfa: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Quan Tai: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Kn. Planes
Archon: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Velinov: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Xukong: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

5 minutes afterwards......
Guinfa and Velinov notice the leviathan coming back again, eager for more adventurers to devour.

Archon, Quan Tai and Xukong can roll for saves again.

Dark Archive

unknown Ru-Shi Dhampir Black Kensei 3
Spoiler:
| AC 17*, T 13, FF 14* |HP: 27/27 | F +4, R 0, W +3 (+2 vs disease/MA, -1 versus sonic, +1 vs earth/acid) | Init -1, Perc +2 |CMB +6 CMD 15| 3/5 Arcane Pool, 1/1 Shard pool, 3/3 erasures, Timelost 1/1

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Reflex save: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Xukong is caught very much off-guard by the thing's return, and nearly falls to who-knows-what grim fate, but (presumably) manages to cling to the icy surface with unnatural might, claw-like fingers digging into the ice.


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

Well two of them get to try and dispel it before any bad stuff would happen.

Dark Archive

unknown Ru-Shi Dhampir Black Kensei 3
Spoiler:
| AC 17*, T 13, FF 14* |HP: 27/27 | F +4, R 0, W +3 (+2 vs disease/MA, -1 versus sonic, +1 vs earth/acid) | Init -1, Perc +2 |CMB +6 CMD 15| 3/5 Arcane Pool, 1/1 Shard pool, 3/3 erasures, Timelost 1/1

Nothing I can do about that, evidently.

Sovereign Court

Male LN Dragon Soul Half-Elf Monk/Sorcerer 4 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 20/ T 16/ FF 19 | CMB: +5, CMD: 21 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +1 (+2 sleep,fear,paralysis) | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st- 5/5 | Claws: 8/8 | Omen: 1/1 | Stunning Fist: 2/2 | Status: Planetary Adaptation, Mage Armor

Will: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 2 = 15
Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 success!

Tai remains focused on guiding the party forward through the icy tunnels and doesn't notice the effect reoccurring.

All haunts (link) are mind-affecting fear effects. If I get a chance to act, immunity to fear makes me immune to the haunt.

Dark Archive

unknown Ru-Shi Dhampir Black Kensei 3
Spoiler:
| AC 17*, T 13, FF 14* |HP: 27/27 | F +4, R 0, W +3 (+2 vs disease/MA, -1 versus sonic, +1 vs earth/acid) | Init -1, Perc +2 |CMB +6 CMD 15| 3/5 Arcane Pool, 1/1 Shard pool, 3/3 erasures, Timelost 1/1
Quan Tai wrote:

All haunts (link) are mind-effecting fear effects. If I get a chance to act, immunity to fear makes me immune to the haunt.

Good, so that actually makes my Will save bonus +5 in case it happens again (clearly made no difference last two times).

Liberty's Edge

Wizard 3 (Illusionist) - HP 23/23 , AC (15 Mage Armor, Ring +1) 11/T: 15/FF: 10 - Perception +3 - F: +3/ R: +1/ W: +3 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 10, Speed: 30, Init. +6

Just for clarity, does the Leviathan appear to be the haunt, or is it something else? Are we moving forward or are we expected to try to respond to the Leviathan moving around? Is it right under neath us? Circling around within a round or two?

Liberty's Edge

Wizard 3 (Illusionist) - HP 23/23 , AC (15 Mage Armor, Ring +1) 11/T: 15/FF: 10 - Perception +3 - F: +3/ R: +1/ W: +3 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 10, Speed: 30, Init. +6
GM Chyro wrote:
Well two of them get to try and dispel it before any bad stuff would happen.

Dispel as in the 3rd level spell? Velinov is only 3rd level :(


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

It is coming towards you from below, is said to be terrifying, and the PCs have 1 round to act before it manifests beyond merely perceived. Yes, the leviathan is a haunt, as identified by Archon.

Liberty's Edge

Wizard 3 (Illusionist) - HP 23/23 , AC (15 Mage Armor, Ring +1) 11/T: 15/FF: 10 - Perception +3 - F: +3/ R: +1/ W: +3 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 10, Speed: 30, Init. +6

"Whatever that thing is, it's huge and circling back this way. I recommend moving out of reach as quickly as possible. Archon, you may need to do that again to keep it at bay until we can clear the area."

I'm not sure how much further we have to go to get out of reach? Any ideas what it might want to actually solve the haunt?

Sovereign Court

Male LN Dragon Soul Half-Elf Monk/Sorcerer 4 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 20/ T 16/ FF 19 | CMB: +5, CMD: 21 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +1 (+2 sleep,fear,paralysis) | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st- 5/5 | Claws: 8/8 | Omen: 1/1 | Stunning Fist: 2/2 | Status: Planetary Adaptation, Mage Armor

It came back after five minutes of moving through the ice caves, so it is probably active throughout the area. We don't have any clues about destroying it, so our best bet is to keep moving and try to get out of the area. Unfortunately, Archon can't act this round. It's okay to fail a save or two, we can heal up.

"What sort of thing is it?"

Is there anything we can learn about the reason for the haunt, or does it need to manifest first?


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

@ Quan Tai: There is no way to learn about its cause, except that it is a haunt, and haunts are hurt by positive energy.
---------------
@ Xukong, as climbing is done at 1/4 speed, unless you take -5 penalty for moving 1/2 speed (which you passed this time to advance 15 feet just now), you will have to make extra climb checks.
Height to the path is 35 feet, and you move at 7 feet per check.

Botting Archon.

Will: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 = 17
Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Archon, not having noticed the haunt coming back, is unable to act.
Guinfa takes a vial of holy water, and pours it onto the icy floor.

Positive energy: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6
Which is not enough.
Velinov, do you have anything you can do?

Liberty's Edge

Wizard 3 (Illusionist) - HP 23/23 , AC (15 Mage Armor, Ring +1) 11/T: 15/FF: 10 - Perception +3 - F: +3/ R: +1/ W: +3 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 10, Speed: 30, Init. +6

Unless a potion of CLW or alchemist fire can damage it, no. I would try an illusion to hide the party but I don't believe that will work vs. a haunt.


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

A potion works, especially with its remaining few hp.

A range touch attack vs DC 10.

Liberty's Edge

Wizard 3 (Illusionist) - HP 23/23 , AC (15 Mage Armor, Ring +1) 11/T: 15/FF: 10 - Perception +3 - F: +3/ R: +1/ W: +3 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 10, Speed: 30, Init. +6

Velinov digs out a vial of viscous apple red liquid and tosses it in the general area of the ominous figure.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Wizard 3 (Illusionist) - HP 23/23 , AC (15 Mage Armor, Ring +1) 11/T: 15/FF: 10 - Perception +3 - F: +3/ R: +1/ W: +3 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 10, Speed: 30, Init. +6

heal: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

The ground is covered in holy water and a potion's content.
As the haunt quickly approaches, it disappears as quickly as it hits the blessed spot.

And so with nobody falling prey to the haunt, the team is about to head off. Except.....something amazing happens...


5 people marked this as a favorite.

A strange portal opens, and a big blue female hand comes through.
A glimpse of her face is seen.

In a gentle yet firm voice from beyond.

"By selfless request of one of your own, your comrade shall rejoin the world of the living once again."

Her finger touches Shiba's chest, which lights up.

Shiba opens her eyes in an instant, inhaling quickly, before realizing what is going on.

The portal closes, leaving everyone baffled.

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

Shiba! You're with us! exclaims Guinfa with joice. How far did you travel to the other side? What did you see? he continues too surprised to even think if his questions matter now or not.

Liberty's Edge

Wizard 3 (Illusionist) - HP 23/23 , AC (15 Mage Armor, Ring +1) 11/T: 15/FF: 10 - Perception +3 - F: +3/ R: +1/ W: +3 - CMB: 0 - CMD: 10, Speed: 30, Init. +6

Does that come with a voice like Robin Williams? I'm assuming we can move on while we wait for Shiba's description of what lies beyond?"

Dark Archive

unknown Ru-Shi Dhampir Black Kensei 3
Spoiler:
| AC 17*, T 13, FF 14* |HP: 27/27 | F +4, R 0, W +3 (+2 vs disease/MA, -1 versus sonic, +1 vs earth/acid) | Init -1, Perc +2 |CMB +6 CMD 15| 3/5 Arcane Pool, 1/1 Shard pool, 3/3 erasures, Timelost 1/1
Velinov wrote:

Does that come with a voice like Robin Williams?

More like Barbara Eden, from the looks of it.


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

And onwards to the next scene.
Shiba can post her boneyard experience as she comes.

The frozen tunnels level off, causing the melting water to accumulate in bone-chilling pools. Droplets run down the thawing walls with supernatural purpose, whittling away relief carvings of an enormous dragon devouring entire cities.
-----------------

Stealth & party perception:

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

Guinfa: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Quan Tai: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Shiba: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Velinov: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Xukong: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


------------------
As the group walks past the carvings, the next part is partially flooded. Bodies of icy tranquil water cover parts of the tunnel.
Marked on the map. It is about 4 feet high. Wading through is a DC 10 swim check.
-------------------
Everyone but Guinfa and Velinov can take 10 and will auto pass the checks.

As the 4 muscular of you wade through the water, the stalking residents make their move, having been hiding nearby.

The hovering shape of a skeleton, encircled by red fumes, makes a touch attack against Archon from above him.
Touch, high ground: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 = 22, Bleed on Archon's turn: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Con dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 2, Feasting: 1d8 ⇒ 1
An unnatural ache is in his chest, as his health is partially taken from him.

Nearby, a creature similar to the earth mephit appears, and spews a cloud of ice at the martials.
Cold: 1d8 ⇒ 6
Ref Archon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Ref Quan Tai: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Ref Shiba: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Ref Xukong: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Despite the water, everyone passes the save, and cover themselves enough to take only partial harm from it. Archon and Quan Tai are in fact not hurt at all.
----------------------

Party vitals:

Archon: 27/27 [31/31] (2 con dmg, bleeds 1d6)
Guinfa: Full
Quan Tai: Full
Shiba: 15/18 [23/23] (1 negative lvl)
Velinov: Full
Xukong: 27/27
[/spoiler
[spoiler=Init]
Archon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Guinfa: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Quan Tai: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Shiba: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Velinov: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Xukong: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

???: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Mephit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


The mysterious skeletal looking figure is 10 feet high, the mephit is flying at ground lvl altitude.

Prison guards, round 1

Velinov & Xukong
Archon & Shiba
---------------
Skeletal thing (1)
Mephit
---------------
Quan Tai & Guinfa

Dark Archive

unknown Ru-Shi Dhampir Black Kensei 3
Spoiler:
| AC 17*, T 13, FF 14* |HP: 27/27 | F +4, R 0, W +3 (+2 vs disease/MA, -1 versus sonic, +1 vs earth/acid) | Init -1, Perc +2 |CMB +6 CMD 15| 3/5 Arcane Pool, 1/1 Shard pool, 3/3 erasures, Timelost 1/1

Before I act, please clarify: Does '10 feet high' mean scary-skeleton-thing is within my melee reach, or just beyond it? Given that it appears to be medium-sized, the fact that it just touched Archon suggests we should be able to touch it.


Season 1 Tome Eons Ongoing

Correct. You guys are at ground lvl squares. The skeleton thing is diagonally 5t above Archon.
Mind you, even for 5ft, you make a swim check, as you are now in combat.
I seem to have forgotten to mention, we are at slide 13.

Sovereign Court

Male Ganzi Mesmerist 3 HP: (27/27) | AC: 19 | T: 12 | FF: 17 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5| Ref: +6 | Will: +5 (+4 to will if not under fear, +2 vs polymorph, +2(4) vs undead SU & EX ) | Init: +4| Perc: +6

Just to be clear, if I didn't move I don't need to check, right?

101 to 150 of 429 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Cosmic Captive, what is behind door #1? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.