Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DaWay's Legacy of Fire - Howl of the Carrion King (Inactive)

Game Master DaWay

Having been hired by Garavel for the Merchant Princess Almahn you have reclaimed an Old Monastery to Sarenrae now you must launch the plan to reclaim Kelmarane as your contract details.


351 to 400 of 2,020 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

Male

With a flurry of feet and steel the group make quick work of the pugwampi, which is only punctuated by the flame of fionn. The pugwampi is smeared across the sand.

On his body is a rusty dagger, a tiny bow and arrows along with several singed harrow cards.

The unluck aura has ended. Sorry for the short post as I said its been a long day.


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

Fionn looks down at the charred, mangled body of the pugwampi and nudges it with her toe... then collects the singed harrow cards.

"What an odd tiny little creature... someone should get that goat and let's go back to the caravan." She holds up the cards and shrugs. "We may have found who set the fire... he had some of her cards... wonder what he might have wanted with them."


M Gnome Rogue 1

"This creature should be brought back as well, as proof of the tale." Mas'ud retrieves the small form, and waits for everyone else to start heading back.


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

Fionn starts heading back, and stops to collect the goat first, untying it and pulling it along behind her. "C'mon little goat, you're safe now. But watch out for the prickly bushes." She follows the dwarf shaped path Taldor forged earlier on the way out.


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Arizhel approaches the eagle, scratching its feathered head, she whispers, "Thank you" as the bird slowly fades into nothingness.

Dismissing Summoned Monster


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP
Mas'ud wrote:
"This creature should be brought back as well, as proof of the tale." Mas'ud retrieves the small form, and waits for everyone else to start heading back.

"I was just about to say that." Tolus's voice involentarily shakes with adrenaline. He can still feel every part he has and some parts he didn't know were there. As he falls in line for the return through the cacti he cannot stop replaying those 10 seconds of battle. It wasn't even a real fight, and he would bet so if he were asked. All he did was run up and awkwardly try to stab at the dog-thing. He wasn't sure how people, or Vishkanya, were supposed to fight, but he was fairly sure that wasn't it. It felt all wrong. His vestigial fangs ached with unspent venom stored in his mouth. He ached to run, dodge, strike where his enemy was weakest. Something was building inside him. If he had to describe it, he would call it a hiss without all the danger and fear that a normal serpentine hiss instilled in people. It was a hiss of victory, of release long overdue.

On the way back he impulsively starts reciting a poem in the Vishkanya language.

Vishkanya:
It is a lively childhood tale similar to an Aesop fable that tells the tale of a young viper who outsmarts an owl and tricks said owl into catching and giving him mice to eat.

perception DC 10:
You recognize that there are two character's engaged in conversation.

performance DC 10:
By listening to the tones and inflections and recognizing the general structure of the poem, you can recognize that there is some sort of bartering happening and that a deal is struck.


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
perform: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

When Tolus is done with his tale in a language unknown to her, she turns to him and speaks softly. "Your little tale sounded interesting. I wish I spoke your language so I could have understood what it was about. I did recognize your changes in inflection, so I'm guessing it had something to do with two characters making a bargain. Was I close? Can you tell it again, in common, perhaps later around the campfire?"

damn why can't I get those kind of rolls in combat? lol


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Kara walks calmly over to the carcass, stares at it blankly for a moment, then kicks it roughly. This little monster scared me half to death! She glances up at everyone else, "This the only one? Then someone grab that goat and let's get back to camp. I'd like to get some sleep before dawn."

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
performance(sing): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

Fionn has the goat, so we're good on that score

Shadow Lodge

Male

Back at camp Almah sees you and recognizes the creature's corpse as there is another one dead at her feet, she looks at you and calmly and says that is the conclusion of the investigation. She thanks you, she wishes the creature departed from her presence and Dashki gladly takes it where he proceed to string it up on his walking stike. She pauses a moment to reflex and then states that this location is too exposed, there could be hundreds of these creatures in the foothills. She says she knows a monastery to Sarenrae stood near the village of Kelmarane, and that the ruined building would make a much better base of operations for the coming battle fore the gnoll-held village, however she fears that the monastary is far from abandoned.

She looks at you and says now I believe is the time we discuss the terms of your employment. How does 200 gold each sound?


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

"I thought that the payment was freedom? Has something changed? Not that I am offended by the prospect of wealth..."


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

@ Finn:
"Of course. It's a children's tale and one of the precious few I know in my native language. My mentor under my first master, his name was Ashshram, found a thin book of them in the markets once when I was young. Took me a week to work off the price."

The fact that the Princess may be referring to him as a freedman already never occurs to Tolus. He is still operating under the assumption that he is bound under the terms of his arrangement with Garavel and freedom will only come with the freedom of Kemlarane. He maintains a respectful posture, bowing exquisitely where appropriate, and never lifting his eyes higher than his station permits.


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

"That sounds fine, your majesty. But what is it payment for exactly - for the full task of retaking Kelmarene? Not that it's not enough, just want it clear what it's meant to cover. As for clearing the monastery, for myself I would need no payment for that portion of the tasks before us. It will be an honor to serve the Dawnflower in such a manner."

She looks to the others for their reactions, and is surprised when Arizhel speaks up, as she had forgotten that some were here to earn their freedom. There is that, too. The princess didn't even mention their freedom. On the other hand, why would she offer cash payment to slaves. Maybe she considers them already free?


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

After hearing Almah's proposal, Kara looks confused. She finally speaks up, "Uh, Madam?" After a moments pause, clearly waiting for permission to speak, she continues, "I uh...who would receive my earnings? I understood you were to be my new master..." her voice trails off uncertainly.

Shadow Lodge

Male

[b]After the reclaimation of Kelmarane, you would. You will have meet your obligation to me and with your contract complete you would be your own person with a little bit of coin to start your life. [b]


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

A bit of coin would be good Tolus thinks to himself. Maybe I can buy the reagents I need to start my poison research.

As he has not been directly addressed, he holds his tongue and his respectful posture. He is not overly concerned that the other slaves are addressing the mistress. She doesn't seem to be cruelly impulsive and their questions are justified. His 40 years of service hold him in his place. He couldn't have asked a spontaneous question of the Lady if he desired to ask.


M Gnome Rogue 1

Mas'ud watches the would-be freedmen scramble trying to figure out how to handle being offered coin. "Your generosity is famous throughout Kelish lands. Such simple folk as ourselves truly have no reason to claim that we know better than you what our services might be worth. We look forward to finding out if we have pleased you more than you currently expect of us."


HP: 16/45 NL:0 AC 17/13/14: F +6, R +3, W+3, Per:+1, Init: +4

"I am humbled by your generosity, and it would be foolish not to accept your gift. Tell me where to go, I will go. Tell me where my blade is needed, and your enemies will fall."

Khatijah is truly amazed by the offer of wealth and freedom. Her appreciation is genuine and it looke like she's about to laugh she's so happy.


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

Fionn stands quietly, her questions answered indirectly, and waits to see if the princess has any further information about this monastery. If she doesn't tell us more about the monastery on her own, it seems prudent to ask Garavel and not the princess... I hope I have my protocols correct for this part of the world.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor takes the coin and pockets it, mumbling a thanks and glancing around That was far too easy, half of us coulda faced that thing alone and won Taldor keeps scanning the area, looking for any signs of danger and closely examining the attitudes of the people

Shadow Lodge

Male

Taldor you don't have the coin yet. You have to wait until after the reclaimation to get the coin. Don't be hasty master Taldor.

Almah tells you that it is close and she expects dangers. It will be the home base to retake the land from the gnoll threats. with gnoll threats comes pugwampi's apparently. It used to be a Dawnflower Monastary that helped tame the Uwaga Highlands and maybe it will again. We need this temple to retake Kelmarane. In order for it to be safe it needs to be cleared, and maybe repaired abit, it has been 2 decades since it fell and Vardishal himself with it. That being said... any other questions or should we travel?


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

"St. Vardishal? We are going to THAT monastery? Even I have heard of it. How exciting to be among those chosen to reclaim and rehabilitate it!" Fionn says softly.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

ohh my bad, i thought we were getting the cash right then, sorry Taldor nods "Aye lets get movin', the longer they have to set up tha harder they are ta dig out"


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus obediently intones, "I am at your disposal, my Lady."


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Still confused about being paid, Arizhel simply nods. "It has been a long night, may we retire?"

Shadow Lodge

Male

Yes, we will start at dawn's first light Please post any further actions you wish to complete before I start the next scene. In the morning approaching the Monastery of St. Vardishal.

Arizhel, what are you confused about?

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor inclines his head towards the lady, then when she leaves Taldor turns to the group "Keep yer eyes sharp, I think there's more here than what we can see. We should investigate those cards too Taldor looks around the camp, still watching the people "Same night shifts?"


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Slaves getting a paycheck

Arizhel nods her agreement, "I believe that puts me and Khatijah on first, so let me check and make sure my gear is dried back out after soaking it to fight the fire, and I will be ready."


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

Tolus takes his leave and arranges his perfectly manicured and stored gear near the fire next to Finn. As usual, not a wrinkle to be found in all his gear. He rapidly and efficiently cleans and orders his weapons and armor. After is all is ready he settles down and tells his story before he goes to bed.

story to come tonight.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor looks around the campsite and notes the landscape, then pulls out a few sharp rocks from his bag. He lays them in places around the camp where it looks possible to sneak up from


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Kara bows deeply, "You are most generous, m'lady. I will strive to serve you well." That said, she trods off towards the tents to sleep, exhausted from the days travel and the recent ordeal.


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

Fionn will listen raptly to Tolus' story (when it gets told) and applaud with childlike glee when it is done.

Tolus, you can ret-con the actually telling whenever you want to and have time.

"Good story and well-told, Tolus. Thank you for sharing... and it is not only a good story, but it has a moral to be shared as well. Your people must be very wise to have such tales among their lore. I do hope you get to learn more about them as your coming freedom should allow."

Eventually, she will settle down in her bedroll and sleep for the night until her shift on watch. When she awakens, she will pack her gear so she is ready to start making breakfast at first light, and be free to pray at sunrise.


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

I caught half a second, yay :)

Tolus will rise with Finn, meticulously pack his gear and sit watch far enough out from the fire so that the light from it doesn't impede his low-light vision.


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

As soon as Tolus and Fionn are awake, Arizhel's head is on the pillow.

Shadow Lodge

Male

27 Pharast 4709
daybreak
Sultan's Claw in Katapesh

The Dawnflower's scimitar parts the night sky and the sun rises. Already the camp of 25 is busy eating and packing up ready to depart for the Monastery of St. Vardishal. Everyone greets you with a smile and some seem quite eager to get on with the mission. Father Zostran talks with Delphina who is now wide awake and seems in good spirits. Almah and Garavel sit talking and Dashki watches on, keeping track of every one of Almah's movements. The camel driver and his wife are group together as are the mercenaries and caravan guard. Now is time to take part in any morning activities you wish...


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

Fionn, after making breakfast for the adventuring party, does her morning prayers. For now, she is ignoring the various goings on among the caravan members, though she does note Delphina's rapid recovery and Dashki's vigilant observances. Once breakfast is done, she starts cleaning up, recalling Mas'ud's lesson of using sand to clean. She puts away all the cooking utensils and gathers up her things. She pauses a moment to cast her daily 'endure elements' spell upon herself.

Shadow Lodge

Male

Prepared spellcasters can you PM me your prepared spells for the day


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

mine are in my alias, but i will pm you also if you want, no problem


HP: 16/45 NL:0 AC 17/13/14: F +6, R +3, W+3, Per:+1, Init: +4

Khatijah keeps watch with Arizhel, her eyes scanning the surrounding area. She doesn't talk much, but she can be seen tracing the metal plates on her hand with her finger as the night goes one.

Perception DC 15:
She can be heard muttering the same thing over and over again.

"I am death upon the wind. My blade fells my enemies. My fist grinds them to dust."

When Taldor and Mas'ud take over, she goes to bed, her armor and her blades placed neatly at her side.


Female Halfling Master Summoner 2 | HP:14/14 AC:13 touch 13 flat footed 11 F: +2 R: +3 W: +3 Per:+2, Init:+2

Arizhel wakes well rested, and immediately summons Zerika before heading to Delphina's tent to check on the burned woman.


M Gnome Rogue 1

Mas'ud spends the little remaining evening handling chores and listening to Tolus' tale. His early morning is also spent on chores, including re-packing for the continued journey.

"Is there anything I can do to help anyone else prepare for our journey?"


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

The previous night:

Tolus begins his story: "Now, the original story is written as a poem with much back and forth and word play. However, this does not translate well in Common. My peoples language has many more words dedicated to diplomatic situations than does Common. Therefore this may come out a little awkward at times and almost certainly will not rhyme, so I will not force it and simply tell you the tale.

Perform(oratory): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

It is called "The Viper and the Owl"

One fine afternoon a young viper was warming himself on a rock when he was beset by a fierce and frightening Owl. The Owl beamed with delight at his new meal, but just as he was about to strike, the young Viper reared his head and cried, "No! You cannot eat me!"
"But why not?" replied the shocked Owl. Usually it's food did not talk back.
"Well look at me! I am skinny and bony. I would make a terrible meal!"
Looking closer at his dinner, the Owl did notice that the Vipers ribs were rather more visible than he liked. And that his spine was just a little close to the skin. "So? You are still a meal." He replied.
"Yes, but a very unsatisfying meal." rebutted the Viper "What if you were to fatten me up? I bet you can catch many mice with your fierce, sharp eyes and your razor sharp talons. Feed me a few. Then, when I am good and fat, you can eat me."
Seeing the good sense in this plan, the Owl agreed and flew out to the horizon. He quickly caught a mouse and brought it back to the Viper, which the Viper dutifully ate. The owl continued to fly off and return with mice for the Viper until the heat of the day.
Finally the Owl would catch no more and reared up again to devour his morning meal, but the brightness of the sun hurt his eyes and his wings were so very tired from so much flying and diving after little mice. The Viper, on the other hand was strong and fast, having such a wonderful supply of mice and such a good warming. He dodged the Owl's attacks and disappeared under the rock on which he was warming, which happened to be his home.
The Owl, screeching in fury, tore at the rock with his claws and screamed curses on the Viper until he could scream no more, but in the end, was forced to fly off to find another meal.

The moral? "Take advantage of your enemy to strengthen yourself", and "If you are patient, opportunities may arise that were impossible in the past." among others.

As the camp stirred Tolus stood by and watched people's morning routines. His own morning routine usually included a bath, full body scrub and various trimmings to prepare him for a day before nobility, but out here there was no need. Instead Tolus rubs sand over his scaly skin to remove loose scales and enjoys his morning meal without the rush of a typical palace morning. There were no bed chambers to tidy. No beds to make. No grumpy, hung-over people to tend to. He could get used to this.
After breakfast, as everyone prepares and prays, Tolus pulls out his Alchemy set and makes sure everything is in order and clean. He has no reagents to practice with yet, but when he acquires some he intends to put them to good use in honing his skills.


Female Halfling Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 - HP:22/29 AC:18/14/15 CMD:16 F:3 R:8 W:4 P:7 Init:+3

Kara assists in preparing breakfast, but finds little to do once the meal is over. She pulls out a needle and spends a few minutes mending a snag in her dress from the cactus the night before, but otherwise looks listless and unsure about what she should be doing. Her mind wanders back to Almah's words from last night. So many slaves among us...surely they don't really plan to free us all? I only wish I were more useful. What good is a courtesan among skilled warriors and mages?


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

very cool story, Tolus

Shadow Lodge

Male

About an hour later you approach the Monastery with the caravan. Most of the monastery's walls remain intact, though a few of its towers have collapsed and gaping holes mar most of the structure's ceilings. Most wooden structures have rotted away and nature has begun to intrude upon the monastery's interior. Some of the old red and orange tile work remains intact, but where walls and ceilings have fallen the decoration has cracked and faded.

As you approach one of the sections of walls that has collapsed that provide easy way to breech the walls you notice scrub brush and a light patchy carpet of weeds invade the monastery through two huge fallen sections of the western wall. The exposed nave beyond is a huge hallway littered with bits of debris ranging from tiny rocks to enormous sections of collapsed masonry. Most of the roof above the long promenade is gone, but several jagged pillars remain.

because i had a long night with the baby, I dont feel like setting up a map. I will describe it for you: The nave is approx 225 feet long with three ante chambers to the north. The one directly north that is football shaped is set up with pews. There are two sets of doors to the south, most likely where the parish entered. along the 180 feet of wall to the east there are three doors, lets call them the southern door, middle door, and northern door. One antechamber to the east and west, I've already described the one to the north. The caravan sets up in the nave.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor smiles and thanks Tolus for the story. When they arrive at the degrading Monastery, he frowns as he sees the holes. He walks over to the party "Are we ta defend this place? It needs weeks of work or they'll just run right through us"

Shadow Lodge

Male

Garavel looks at you with the stern face, This is what the Princess wants. It is the most defensible place in all the Uwaga Highlands.


HP 21/21 AC:17/13/14(+3 dex +4 armor) F+2 R+6 W+0 (+2vs hot weather/Poison) CMD 14 Per+7, Init+5, -2 ACP

"We need to clear it first. There's no telling what's creeping about in here. . Tolus has his shield on arm and spear resting on his shoulder. It feels awkward in his hand. He decides that he will begin the next fight (he is convinced that there will be trouble here) with his blowgun or his throwing stars. It helped that all these were already poisoned.


HP 40/40; AC 19, (T 12, FF 18); saves fort 5, refl 2, will 7 (+4 v s fear/despair);bab 3 melee 3, ranged 4; CMB 2, CMD 13; init +1; perc +13 F gnome cleric (theologian)/4

"Oh, to see this place in such a sorry state is devastating... Tolus is right - anything could be in here. We should make sure it is clear first and that no potential foes are lurking about." She moves in cautiously...

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (Magic Resistent Alternative Trait) (Relentless) Fighter (Foehammer) 3 LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) 
Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8 
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,) HP 29 
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) CMD 16 Spell resistance 9

Taldor draws his maulaxe and shield "Aye, lets get to it. We'll sweep the place so we don't miss anytin" Taldor begins forming up the party to get ready to march, himself in front with the fighter girl in back, protecting some of the less experienced members in the middle

351 to 400 of 2,020 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DaWay's Legacy of Fire Pt 1 - The Howl of the Carrion King All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.