Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


301 to 350 of 1,636 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

"Well, that problem may be taken care of,
and I better watch what I say."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Hopefully -Soggy- is enjoying a meal and not adopting a long-lost brother..."


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Turning red with embarassment at his escape, Sir Alfric pauses at the door as he hears the distant sound.
"Yes. Well then. Looks like we won't have to choose after all."


"At least the next time we capture it we will have our course of action plotted.", Radko mused. "Should we set off, then?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"I guess. Do we have time to get to goblintown?"


Walthus Proudstump:
"For time Maybe, maybe not.
it'll depend on the route and if you get lost."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Shalelu-san, Mai, what do you think? Should we start out today? I'm up for it."


Shalelu Andosana:
"It would be bad to be caught in swamp during night,
but the goblins may cause more damage if we wait."


seeing Sir Alfric getting red from embarassment she thinks
It's cute to see Sir Alfric getting a little red from some embarassment.

"Since Soggy found a snack, or the snack found Soggy.
It might be a good time to go,
but if night fell I doubt most of us could see easily in the night and twilight hours have loads of predatory creatures."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"If we're sure of the path, then we should probably get going. Sir Alfric, do you vote to continue onward as well?"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"If we're going, let's get started. The longer we wait, the darker it will get."


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric nods.
"I am certainly willing. I wonder if those who cannot see at night would rather wait until full daylight, however."


"Goblins can see in the dark better than any of us, except for Shalelu, maybe. Perhaps we'd better wait, but we shouldn't abuse mr. Proudstump's hospitality."


"Correction Vladek-san, those who can see during the night are one-sama, myself and Sir Alfric."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"If those of you who know the area and can see in the dark think it best, then let's get going."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara starts checking her equipment in preparation for continuing the expedition.


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric will exit the house and quickly check the area for ambush.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

If the terrain permits, he will saddle his horse. If not, (if it's too swampy for example) he will leave his horse stabled here and go afoot.
Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


The trails are Ok for a horse, but not the rest of it.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Once Sir Alfric signals all clear, Natara will join him.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Mr. Proudstump-san, I'm sorry about your snakes. Maybe the missing ones fled into the swamp. Would they be safe there?"


Walthus Proudstump:
"I certainly hope so."

He looks out at the sky through a window, then approachs it and looks at the sky.

"Looks like a storm is coming in a few hours,
might be a good idea to hole up here for the night."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Now that *is* a reason to stay. While I'm willing to follow those of the group who can see in the dark through the swamp, I suspect a storm would add unnecessary complications. Thank you for your offer, sir."


Radko tries to suppress his sigh of relief.
"Thanks for sharing your lodging with us, Mr. Proudstump. We will try our best not to trouble you too much."
He begins unpacking his things, preparing to dine on the trail rations and set up his bedroll on the floor.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara calls out to Sir Alfric "Mr Proudstump-san says there's a storm blowing in and has offered to allow us to spend the night here. Given that some of us can't see in the dark and the issues a storm might bring, I think it's a good idea. Shelter your horse and come back in."


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric nods in agreement and makes sure his trusty mount is securely stabled before coming back inside.
He sets his saddlebags down and bows formally to Proudstump.
"I thank you for your courtesy in sheltering us tonight Master Proudstump. We should be gone by tomorrow."


Walthus Proudstump:
"It's the least I could do, since you get rid of that imposture."


Walthus Proudstump:
"It's the least I could do, since you get rid of that imposture."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Resting isn't a bad idea anyway. I need to recharge my magic. Somehow I don't think the goblins are going to be reasonable about this whole situation, so we should be refreshed when we meet them."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara will relax, enjoy a meal, and get some rest.


You can now start hearing thunder in the distance.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara checks out the window.

"I hope that's thunder and not the goblins and their fireworks."


At least they won't be able to start a forest fire if there's going to be a proper rain, Radko comments, yawning.
Ready to skip time till tomorrow.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

In the morning, Natara rises, checks the weather, does a few exercizes before breakfast, and checks her equipment in preparation for the day's swampy expedition.


she does her calisthenics, and equipment check.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"When do we start?


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara looks at the still soundly sleeping men and looks up to catch Mai's eye. She mimes dumping a bucket of water over them.


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Warned by some sixth sense, Sir Alfric sits up abruptly in his bedroll.
"I'm up! I'm up." He says blearily.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Lets get breakfast then go find goblintown."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Mr Proudstump-san, do you have a map of the swamp?"


Mai holds back her laughter at Natara's joke idea and Sir Alfic waking to a mime of the idea.


Walthus Proudstump:
"Sorry, I don't have a map of the area."


Shalelu Andosana:
"We'll just have to go them, by are skills and hope we don't get off track."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"We should leave as soon as everyone is ready. That way if we run into any issues we still have time to get to goblintown."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Once everyone is ready, Natara is eager to get started.

"Come on. The sooner we get there the less chance anymore innocents get hurt."


What path do you take; Take the Trails, or go directly through the swamp?


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"With the expert trackers we have with us, it might be best to just cut through the swamp. The only problem I see with that is that Sir Alfric's horse might not be able to use the lesser trails. Still, I'm in favor of taking the most direct route."


Male Half Elf Cavalier L2 /Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 25/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition: Deafened

Sir Alfric nods reluctantly.
"This is true. So with Master Proudfoot's permission, I will stable Zephyr here for the duration."
He pats his horse affectionately.
"These vermin are fond of traps, and I would fear for his safety if we were forced into the swamp while mounted. And trails are a natural place to put traps. Let's take a short cut through the swamp."
He turns a little red as he quickly bows to Shalelu.
"With your permission of course milady."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"I think we're all ready, Shalelu-san. Right Radko? When do you want to start?"

Natara gives Radko a swift (and hopefully unnoticed by the rest of the group) kick to awaken him at last.


Radko's eyes open wide.

Hey, I'm not sleeping! I was just, umm... trying to remember the rules of navigating through swamps, yes. Moss grows on the south side, and all that. So, erm, let's go!

Spoiler:

Dice rolls for finding the route to the goblin camp in the swamp:
survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
knowledge(nature): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Shalelu Andosana:
"Then lets get going."

301 to 350 of 1,636 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.