Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Bastarache, Welcome to the Nightmare

Game Master Rysky

I. The Land the Gods Forgot

Map of Bastarache


251 to 300 of 884 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

What I do?

And no worries, no rush :3


Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

"I think blubber is a little harsh." Yelenn says with a smile. "You feeling okay otherwise?"


female lamae witch (seductress) 2 | HP 14/16 THP 0 n/l 0 | AC 14, FF 14, TAC 10 | F +2, R +1, W +3 | CMB +3 (+5 grapple), CMD 14 | darkvision 60, Per +0 | Spd 30, Climb 20 | Spells: 1st 5/5

As her two new companions talked the sun continued to rise and it quickly became apparent why Mylyna had shifted to the place she had over night. There appeared to be a seam of quartz that ran to the surface and brought a shaft of sunlight down right where the serpentine woman slept. The light landed directly on her and her body started to suck in the warmth.


Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

"Sunlight, that's a good sign. The storm must've either passed or finally petered out." Yelenn notes quietly.


You do not hear the sound of thunder nor beast. Just the soothing sound of the sea washing across the beach outside.


Female Pitborn Fighter (Two-Handed Mutation Warrior) 2 | Perc +5 | Init +1 | AC 18 (+8 Armor) | HP 26/26 | Fort +5 | Ref +1 | Will +1 | large bastard sword +5 (2d8+6/19-20) | javelins 5/5 +6 (1d6+4) | Gluttony Points: 0

Tonya shrugs. "Yeah. I'm just wondering, well... where do we go from here? I mean, sure, I can provide for myself food-wise, and you can probably work with Mylyna to provide for yourself, but if things continue like this, in a few months I won't be able to move, and pretty soon after that you'll have to kill me. And I'd rather not die. So I'm just, well, kinda at a loss at how to solve..." she looks down and pats her belly, sending it wobbling. "...this."


female lamae witch (seductress) 2 | HP 14/16 THP 0 n/l 0 | AC 14, FF 14, TAC 10 | F +2, R +1, W +3 | CMB +3 (+5 grapple), CMD 14 | darkvision 60, Per +0 | Spd 30, Climb 20 | Spells: 1st 5/5

As the light continued to land on Mylyna her scales rustled as she began to wake up. She still seemed out of it at the moment as she began to move, her coils shifting, and starting to rise a little. She shifted towards Tonya and her coils began to move towards the largest source of heat in the place, Tonya.

grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

She reached out to embrace the tiefling with her arms but was far to sluggish to do so effectively giving Tonya plenty of time to move away if she wanted to.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

Yelenn lets out a soft sigh, looking over at Tonya. "They banished everything they feared or couldn't understand here. Evil, good, didn't matter, anything strange or unusual....can you begin to imagine what hidden secrets or lost magic was sent here? Somewhere in the midst of all this, lies something that can stopp your curse form progressing, and we're going to find it, no matter....."

She trails off as Mylyna begins to move toward Tonya, probably seeking warmth. "Uhm.... I think she wants to cuddle."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Pitborn Fighter (Two-Handed Mutation Warrior) 2 | Perc +5 | Init +1 | AC 18 (+8 Armor) | HP 26/26 | Fort +5 | Ref +1 | Will +1 | large bastard sword +5 (2d8+6/19-20) | javelins 5/5 +6 (1d6+4) | Gluttony Points: 0

Tonya somehow manages to blush furiously despite her ashen skin, but still lets Mylyna cuddle her all the same, reasoning that a drowsy snake lady was better than a cranky snake lady. At least Tonya is quite cuddable, due to her squishiness and relaxation once she gets used to it.


Female Pitborn Fighter (Two-Handed Mutation Warrior) 2 | Perc +5 | Init +1 | AC 18 (+8 Armor) | HP 26/26 | Fort +5 | Ref +1 | Will +1 | large bastard sword +5 (2d8+6/19-20) | javelins 5/5 +6 (1d6+4) | Gluttony Points: 0

Tonya's face screws up in pain despite the calming touch of the lamae and the overall relaxed atmosphere of the cave. Her stomach rumbles menacingly. "This is getting ridiculous," Tonya mutters, and resentfully summons a raspberry tart and begins chewing on it, the treat emerging whole from her mouth with each bite. She stops for a moment, then furrows her brow, starting again. "It's getting worse. If I stop, I start feeling like I've been starving for weeks." She sighs and shakes her head, some crumbs falling off the tart. "I'm not a planar expert, but I picked up on some of that mumbo-jumbo from Zasazi. I was out for a few moments when we got blown off the ship. The demon must've cut another bit out of my soul while I was unconscious as leverage. The effects must just be kicking in now."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

"Then we'll just have to find something to help you sooner. Or at least stall the progression." Yelenn says with a small smile. Watching Mylyna curling up with Tonya for some reason gave her a sort of hope that things wouldn't necessarily be the death sentence it was supposed to be. It also reminded her that she hadn't been touch by someone who wasn't imprisoning her or trying to kill her in a very long time.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Pitborn Fighter (Two-Handed Mutation Warrior) 2 | Perc +5 | Init +1 | AC 18 (+8 Armor) | HP 26/26 | Fort +5 | Ref +1 | Will +1 | large bastard sword +5 (2d8+6/19-20) | javelins 5/5 +6 (1d6+4) | Gluttony Points: 0

Tonya nods grimly but says nothing else, content to just let Mylyna cuddle up to her. As much as it felt like a betrayal to Zasazi's memory, it felt... nice. Calming. She just lets herself bask in the warmth of the lamae, contentedly snacking.

All of our characters are super gay, aren't they XD


Yes.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
female lamae witch (seductress) 2 | HP 14/16 THP 0 n/l 0 | AC 14, FF 14, TAC 10 | F +2, R +1, W +3 | CMB +3 (+5 grapple), CMD 14 | darkvision 60, Per +0 | Spd 30, Climb 20 | Spells: 1st 5/5

Mylyna managed to grab hold of Tonya and her coils began to loop around, and around, and around. The serpent woman had a lot of coils to loop and it didn't take long for her to warm up enough to start waking up. She looked at her body warmer and said, "Hi."


Female Pitborn Fighter (Two-Handed Mutation Warrior) 2 | Perc +5 | Init +1 | AC 18 (+8 Armor) | HP 26/26 | Fort +5 | Ref +1 | Will +1 | large bastard sword +5 (2d8+6/19-20) | javelins 5/5 +6 (1d6+4) | Gluttony Points: 0

"Hey," Tonya says, blushing slightly. "Now that you're up, I think we all need to discuss things." She takes another bite of her tart before continuing. "Short term, we have a pretty nice setup here, if you're willing to keep us around. I can take care of myself for food, and help you two forage. Long term, though, we have a few problems. My curse is getting worse," Tonya frowns and munches on the tart some more, "case in point, it looks like the act of gluttony is actually what's keeping me from starving, and if I stop indulging myself I feel like I haven't eaten in weeks. Can't really stop, no matter how much I want to. We also need to figure out what's the deal with Yelenn and her sword so we can protect ourselves from it should the need arise. Considering how superstitious people generally are, there should be something to help the two of us on this island, or at least buy us time until we find out a more permanent solution." Tonya shrugs and spends half a minute munching on her treat like someone who hasn't seen so much as gruel in a month. "I know you don't have to help us, but considering the state of this place and how you greeted us, I'm guessing you're bored. And, at the very least, this should be very, very interesting. Well, what do you two think?" Tonya continues devouring her regenerating pastry, which has transformed from a single tart to a constantly replenishing supply of ringlike, glazed pastries.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

Pretty much

Yelenn nods. "I'm all for it. Somewhere in all this there's got to be a way to help you, and like you said there's definitely more to this sword. They figured they were sending us all here to die alone, the best way to win is to survive together. What do you think Mylyna?"


female lamae witch (seductress) 2 | HP 14/16 THP 0 n/l 0 | AC 14, FF 14, TAC 10 | F +2, R +1, W +3 | CMB +3 (+5 grapple), CMD 14 | darkvision 60, Per +0 | Spd 30, Climb 20 | Spells: 1st 5/5

Mylyna's coils tightened around Tonya, almost enough to start hurting her but not quite. She said, "You're so warm." When Yelenn asked her question the snakewoman looked at her and began to uncoil from Tonya, "Sure, I want off this boring rock..." She looked out of the cave to see how much light there now was and said, "after my sunbath." She made her way out of the cavern, went to one side, then disappeared up the side of the cliff to the trees above and into their tops to catch the sunlight for a while giving her companions time to get prepared to travel.

I have a climb speed so going up isn't a problem for me. Sadly we're on the west side of the island, not the east.


lol yeah, I missed that the first time, was thinking how the hell is she doing that XD

Slithering outside Mylyna sees the previously serene beach and shallows littered with various bits of broken wood and rope and even a large swath of floating sail. She also spies what appears to be pale corpses in the waters and half-buried in the sand.

Perception DC 14:
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
You spot a rather peculiar disturbance in the waves paths aside from the wreckage, something is moving.


Female Pitborn Fighter (Two-Handed Mutation Warrior) 2 | Perc +5 | Init +1 | AC 18 (+8 Armor) | HP 26/26 | Fort +5 | Ref +1 | Will +1 | large bastard sword +5 (2d8+6/19-20) | javelins 5/5 +6 (1d6+4) | Gluttony Points: 0

Tonya sighs in relief. "I'm glad we're all in agreement. Yelenn, you mind helping me get my armor on?" Assuming she agrees, Tonya's able to keep control of herself while Yelenn's helping her don her armor, although she acts decidedly antsy. As soon as the two women are done, however, Tonya groans and begins ravenously tearing into her summoned treats. "Well," she says through a mouth full of food, "if it comes down to it, I can think of worse ways to die than endlessly gorging myself on delicious food."


Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

Watching Mylyna go outside with a grin, Yelenn nods in agreement, helping Tonya into her armor and making sure she's all secure before donning her own, and buckling on her sorbet. "I suppose as far as last resorts go, things could definitely be worse."

As they head outside she scans the beach, taking in the debris and wreckage before something catches her eye. "Over there...something's moving."

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


Taking in the spot Yelenn pointed out the disturbance in the lulling waves and wreckage did seem to move on its own power and direction rather than a the behest of the waves. Getting closer to one of the pale corpse, which Yelenn easily recognizes as one of the monsters from the night before, the disturbance stops. Then the rotting flesh vanishes beneath the waters in a blink.

After a moment the movement starts up again, going off the resistance in the water it is headed for another of the monsters, and just like the last one, it repeats with disappearing the corpse. It then apparently sets its movement on a third, this one closer to the beach. Stopping once again near it the beast does not sink but instead starts thrashing about before righting itself in the surf. Furious splashing behind it signals whatever was in the water quickly moved away from the still moving monster.

Standing motionless in the waist deep water the undead stares blankly forward towards the cliff, paying no heed to the woman who had come out to investigate. Slwoly it began to march it's way out of the water and on to the beach.


Female Pitborn Fighter (Two-Handed Mutation Warrior) 2 | Perc +5 | Init +1 | AC 18 (+8 Armor) | HP 26/26 | Fort +5 | Ref +1 | Will +1 | large bastard sword +5 (2d8+6/19-20) | javelins 5/5 +6 (1d6+4) | Gluttony Points: 0

"...the hell?" Tonya mutters, biscuits momentarily forgotten. "I mean.,. That's the best lead we have." Shrugging, she resumes her endless snacking and begins trudging after the beast.


Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

"There's activity on the beach, looks like more of the undead fishmen we fought before coming here. We're going to check it out!" Yelenn calls up to Mylyna, drawing her sword as she follows Tonya toward the monster.


Unlike those on the ship, this one seems to have no interest in the women, that or its ears are waterlogged. Moving up the beach it appears to be heading towards the pathway carved through the cliff into the island's interior.


Female Pitborn Fighter (Two-Handed Mutation Warrior) 2 | Perc +5 | Init +1 | AC 18 (+8 Armor) | HP 26/26 | Fort +5 | Ref +1 | Will +1 | large bastard sword +5 (2d8+6/19-20) | javelins 5/5 +6 (1d6+4) | Gluttony Points: 0

Tonya cautiously begins walking after it, staying a respectable distance away.

Since I'm getting tired of describing it, assume Tonya's always eating something sweet unless I state otherwise.


Unobstructed, the undead continues on its listless pace as it heads across the beach towards the path heading inland.

It's a zombie, they slow.


Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

Hoping Mylyna had heard her, Yelenn follows alongside Tonya


After a few agonizingly dull if tense minutes the pale beast crosses the beach onto the worn away stone and begins it's ascent into the island proper.

Behind you you hear the sound of splashing and other Undead rises up from the shallows and begins its shambling gait after the other one. Once the splashing settles a sort of blunted tentacle rises out of water warily, eyes dotting its flat surface they blink out of unison before resubmerging itself.


Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

"What the hells??" Yelenn exclaims, staring at the bizarre tentacled creature.
Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Although she isn't quite sure what it is, using her knowledge to piece together what it is not, she is able to determine it is most likely some sort of Aberration.

I need to remember to put out Spoilers and DCs when a creature actually makes an appearance.


Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

"So I think I know how they keep exiles on this island at least." Yelenn says looking at the water's edge with a shudder.


As more of the corpses begin to rise from their intermediate watery grave and follow after their ilk whatever else is in the water begins hastily moving through the water to the north around the cliff that sticks out forming this quasi-cove.

So the opposite direction of the lighthouse and the beach continuing on and on, which goes south.


Female Pitborn Fighter (Two-Handed Mutation Warrior) 2 | Perc +5 | Init +1 | AC 18 (+8 Armor) | HP 26/26 | Fort +5 | Ref +1 | Will +1 | large bastard sword +5 (2d8+6/19-20) | javelins 5/5 +6 (1d6+4) | Gluttony Points: 0

Tonya turns towards Yelenn. "Follow the mysterious abomination, follow the undead horde, or run back and check the nice, safe spooky lighthouse that seems to serve no function?"


It's a lighthouse, it does lighthouse stuff. And other things.


Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

"If we're looking to find safe places we can stay, the lighthouse might be a good start." Yelen replies after another glance after the abomination.


Completely ignorant of the woman conversing amongst themselves the undead progression continue up the path, the first one disappearing from sight due to the cliff face.


So you have basically 4 options, go around the cliff following the thing in the water, head into the island, follow the beach south, or check out the lighthouse.


Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

"Want to go back and see if Mylyna is done sunbathing before we pick a spot to explore?" Yelenn asks after a while, still gazing apprehensively at the water.


Female Pitborn Fighter (Two-Handed Mutation Warrior) 2 | Perc +5 | Init +1 | AC 18 (+8 Armor) | HP 26/26 | Fort +5 | Ref +1 | Will +1 | large bastard sword +5 (2d8+6/19-20) | javelins 5/5 +6 (1d6+4) | Gluttony Points: 0

Tonya gulps. "Yeah. I don't like only having three people explore this place, but I like just us two bumbling around even less."

Sorry for taking so long to respond.


lol no worries.


Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

"Agreed." Yelenn says as they head back to the cave entrance.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
female lamae witch (seductress) 2 | HP 14/16 THP 0 n/l 0 | AC 14, FF 14, TAC 10 | F +2, R +1, W +3 | CMB +3 (+5 grapple), CMD 14 | darkvision 60, Per +0 | Spd 30, Climb 20 | Spells: 1st 5/5

It took Mylyna another fifteen or twenty minutes before she had warmed up enough to be civil and she came slithering back down the cliff. She found the other two at the cave entrance and handed Yelen one of two objects she carried. "Here, you can have one of my melons. There's a few trees up there with them and they've been the main thing I've had to eat here." She deftly broke her's open and began to scoop out the meat with her hands and eat as she asked, "So, what are we doing today ladies?"


Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

Yelenn accepts the melon grinning. "Thanks Mylyna, we were thinking of exploring the lighthouse. There are some kind of horrific monsters in the water, and there were undead on the beach that headed that way." she says pointing and she draws a dagger from her belt and cuts into the melon.


Female Pitborn Fighter (Two-Handed Mutation Warrior) 2 | Perc +5 | Init +1 | AC 18 (+8 Armor) | HP 26/26 | Fort +5 | Ref +1 | Will +1 | large bastard sword +5 (2d8+6/19-20) | javelins 5/5 +6 (1d6+4) | Gluttony Points: 0

Tonya shrugs. "We should probably start with the lighthouse, since it's closest to the cave. That way we can run away back to here faster if we need to."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

"Sounds about right to me. Close enough to somewhere safe we can defend. Up for it....uh...Mylyna?" Yelenn asks, trying not to be too distracted by the fruit juices running down the lamae's chin and dripping onto her bare chest, and failing miserably.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
female lamae witch (seductress) 2 | HP 14/16 THP 0 n/l 0 | AC 14, FF 14, TAC 10 | F +2, R +1, W +3 | CMB +3 (+5 grapple), CMD 14 | darkvision 60, Per +0 | Spd 30, Climb 20 | Spells: 1st 5/5

Finishing her melon and tossing the rind away Mylyna nodded and said, "That seems like a good plan to me." She then noticed where Yelenn's eyes were and asked in amusement, "Would you like to clean the juice off for me Yelenn?" She drew a finger through the juice between her breasts and then licked it suggestively from her finger before giggling and heading to the water to wash up.


Female Pitborn Fighter (Two-Handed Mutation Warrior) 2 | Perc +5 | Init +1 | AC 18 (+8 Armor) | HP 26/26 | Fort +5 | Ref +1 | Will +1 | large bastard sword +5 (2d8+6/19-20) | javelins 5/5 +6 (1d6+4) | Gluttony Points: 0

Tonya stares after Mylyna, then sighs. "This is going to be... interesting," she says, somewhat resigned.


When I was thinking of all the dangers on this island, sexy snake woman was not on the list.

Once they are ready, with the combination of daylight and lower tide the women are able to wade a good ways out to the small isle hosting the lighthouse with minimal effort, only requiring a short swim (or march) near the end to get to the rock itself. Daylight also reveals the remains of a rusted, though still very sturdy ladder coming down to meet them in the water. It seems to run all the way up to the top of the rocky isle and all the way down into the seabed.

Perception DC 16:
Meeting the latter below the water and now mostly buried in the sand appears to be a platform of some sort.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Magus (Witchblade: Bladebound/Hex Crafter) 2| HP: 18/18| AC: 14 (18 W Shield spell) (11 Touch, 13 Flatfooted) | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +2, Sense Motive: +1

"Definitely Yelenn mutters once she recovers her ability to speak.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Once they make it out to the small isle, Yelenn studies the ladder. "I can go first. Test how sturdy the ladder is." she suggests.


Female Pitborn Fighter (Two-Handed Mutation Warrior) 2 | Perc +5 | Init +1 | AC 18 (+8 Armor) | HP 26/26 | Fort +5 | Ref +1 | Will +1 | large bastard sword +5 (2d8+6/19-20) | javelins 5/5 +6 (1d6+4) | Gluttony Points: 0

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

It seems the dice gods have decreed that I shall never succeed at a Perception check.

Tonya nods, looking somewhat worried. "Yeah. I don't think I can trust that thing to carry my weight."

251 to 300 of 884 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Bastarache, the Accursed All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.