Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK

Game Master Freddy Honeycutt

Hapless heroes fall into place, do these broken souls have the will to become heroes?


2,401 to 2,450 of 3,398 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>

HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Continue to close. Let me know how many rounds before Xane can have a swing.


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Reflex Save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Gurukk isn't quick enough to dodge them, but still only took minor damage

Status=22/39 Hps

When it is his turn again he will swing his great axe into one of their mouths

Great Axe 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Gurukk looks at his axe confused as to why it won't work right


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Reflex:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

After the halfling is hit by the rocks, he shakes off the damage and strikes at the creature again with his rapier.

Rapier strike:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Holy damage(if evil):2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

In the midst of the battle Thedrin's bare feet and the slimy rocky make him lose his balance, he goes under the water and is swept away in the current, his bald head never surfaces again, perhaps it was the bulky robes.......

The Troglodytes are confused as well searching the water for the small monk, expecting him to jump from the depths and pull off their reproductiove organs.

"You are up!


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

For the moment Xanes attention is focused upon the rock-spitter lizards before her, the fun they entail. She's oblivious to her Half-ling friend's apparent demise.

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Dam Roll:1d10 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 (Using the B'Sword in this fight)

Boot time!"


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Thinking the splash was just from the rocks, Respen strikes at the Trog again with his rapier.

Rapier attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Holy Damage:2d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Xane puts down one of the Troglodytes.

Erky takes a wild shot and misses, as does Gurukk and Respin.

The creature spews rocks at you again!

Damage
2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10
half damage on a DC 14 Reflex save

You are up!


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Ref Save:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Xane again shrugs off the rock coughing and simply reaches out and jams her fist into the things throat.

CMB:1d20 + 18 ⇒ (18) + 18 = 36

(Though I'd throw in a 'grapple' since she's kind of wanting to take a hold of this things tonsils)

Att Roll:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Dam Roll:1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Xane has 'Improved Unarmed combat', so ♫ ♪ no attacks of opportunity! ♫ ♪

(^_^)


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Reflex Save1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Gurukk take the brunt of the rocks

Status 12/39 Hps


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Respen?


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Reflex:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Dodging a majority of the rocks, the now lone halfling moves to the other Trog and flanks it with Gurukk and stabs at it.

Rapier strike:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Sneak attack damage:1d6 ⇒ 4
Holy Damage:2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9
Current HP:27/32


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Respen drops the second of the troglodytes....

Perception DC 10

Spoiler:

You do not see Thedrin


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Xane looks around obviously puzzled..."Hey....Where's Thedrin...?" She asks...


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

Erky looks around not certain where to look first.

"Did tha hot rocks blast him tah smithereens?"


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane begins to look around the are of the lizards first (Maybe he's hiding under one of them?), then slowly back tracks towards the stream...

"THEDRIN!" Her voice bellowing out and filling the cavern space.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

"He was right behind us......THEDRIN!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!THEDRIN!!"
Respen looks around in a frantic manner for his lost companion.


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

"Water is a enemy for Fire and Gurukk's presence could not protect him while surrounded by so much of the foul liquid."


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

No one finds any sign of the monk......


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

After a good long while Xane slumps down and begins to cry.

Also, I just noticed, but Xane is also very banged up and could do with some healing.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen reaches up to pat Xane's shoulder, "There There child, it is hard losing comrades but never give up hope that he's gone. If you keep his memories alive in our hearts then he'll be with us. Let us keep up his tradition and collect the ears for our missing friend! That's the least we can do for the mighty puller down of pants! Thedrin!" With that a wave of energy goes over the giant tiefling as Respen heals her.

Wand of Cure light wounds 4 charges and 1 lay on hands:4d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 4, 7) + 4 + (1) = 24


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"I got some healing fer anyone who needs it."

Erky channels for 6 points.......


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane continues to sob quietly. The big girl having a whole lot of heart to break.


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen leaves Xane's side scratching his head trying to figure out how to consul the tiefling, "Thanks Erky, maybe we should get moving before more of the lizards come back."


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

*Continues to sob quietly* (;_;)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Away from the river is a large cavern or you can continue to follow the stream.....


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

"Time to get out of this stream before anyone else is claimed by it"


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane slowly pulls herself together, though she continues to sniffle and wipe at her nose.

With heavier steps than normal she trudges along beside Gurukk and Respen.

(;_;)


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The passage opens into a long, low cavern that quickly breaks up into narrow, twisting passages leading off into darkness. The ceiling is only about 5 feet in height, and numerous rock columns meet the stone overhead. The air is thick with troglodyte stench, and the floor of the cavern is littered with refuse from the monsters meals and gnawed bones of dubious origin.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Ok let's try this instead.....

The grisly trophies of dead creatures are left overs from feasts the troglodytes have had over several weeks, the state of decay of the corpses is appaling.

The southwest passage if blocked with a door plug made of mud wattle, the wall is strong, heavy and crude. To 18

The Stream widens through the center of the cavern growing somewhat wider and deeper until it reaches the southeast corner of the room, the pool is 20 feet across and seems deep, at the eastern end of the pool is another blocked door. To 23


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

"Some one needs to clean out this kennel..." Xane notes absently, though she stays well clear of the water and wanders over towards T-23

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Just for fun Respen does a detect evil in the kennel, just for fun.

After a quick scan over he moves along side the tiefling, "Indeed my dear warrior women, Gurukk are there any shinies in that mess?"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Does not seem to be much of value the corpses are pretty much munched for lunch.....

Respen detects no evil.

Both exits appear to be blocked a bit of experimentation reveals either blocked exit could be un-blocked with an application of brute force....


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Oooo, Brute force'. Now you're talking. (^_^)


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

Erky strips down and goes for a swim in the large pool of water. He casts a light spell and searches the pool completely....

"No sign o tha damned o Thedrin......."


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

At Erky's mention of their lost friend, Xane's face contorts with pain and rage.

Att Roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Dam Roll:1d6 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

And she lashes out at the nearest wall (Blocked up door way) in pain and frustration.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Chunks of wattle fall from the wall.....


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"I say we wipe out these troglodyes for what they did to Thedrin, normally I'd say Apsu would want them to live being scaley and all, but the got a big debt tha has come due."


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane leans against the wall, desultory swinging her fist at it a few more times....And shrugs...

"The room empty...stinky and empty..."


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
Erky Timbers wrote:
"I say we wipe out these troglodyes for what they did to Thedrin, normally I'd say Apsu would want them to live being scaley and all, but the got a big debt tha has come due."

Wiping out the troglodytes! You are making a lot of sense there. Time to give them the gift of fire!"


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

The short passageway opens into a long, low cavern that quickly breaks up into narrow, twisting passages leading off into darkness. The ceiling is only about 5 feet in height, and numerous rock columns meet the stone overhead. The air is thick with troglodyte stench, and the floor of the cavern is littered with refuse from the monsters meals and gnawed bones of dubious origin. Something scrapes and hisses in the darkness, and you hear the soft padding of scaly feet on rock.

Four caves branch off from here, Bottom Left corner of the map, the area below the main chamber

Timer 1d2 ⇒ 1

Where do you go?


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane hunches over and loos down the tiny hole. "That's a bit of a squeeze..."


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6
Xane wrote:
Xane hunches over and loos down the tiny hole. "That's a bit of a squeeze..."

Gurukk turns to Erky awaiting the inevitable response to that statement before heading in farther, axe in hand


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"That's what she said...."

Erky grins and enjoys the view from behind.....


Male Halfling Paladin-2/ Rogue(investigator)-2/Inquistor-2

Respen snickers at Erky's comment as he follows the group.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

Where to?


Male Orc Oracle of Flame 4 /Fire Blood Sorcerer 1 Hps 58/58 AC 15 FF 14 T 11 (15 incorporeal) CMD 17 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +6

Further in, if there are four caves then cave # 1d4 ⇒ 1


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

"Further in!"


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

Xane sighs, puts away her weapons and crawls into the hole....


Male Gnome Fighter / Cleric

Ditto


HP 51 / 59,AC 18, Perc:+6,Init:+2,Fort:+6,Ref:+2,Wil:+0,

:P

2,401 to 2,450 of 3,398 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ashardaldon Series - Unoptimized KK All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.