Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A PBP game where the characters are Randomly generated

Map


851 to 900 of 1,436 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Ava opens he box and it is a cooling box, and it look like it contained a jar,

then you recall a jar near Halgrak when he was sewing on his toes.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta pauses from her cleaning task and dares to peer into the jar. I know I will regret this...


The jar is with Halgrak near the cells on the ground floor.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Ah, you said 'ContainED' a jar. I read it wrong. Sorry.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"How did Halgrek make it all the way up here without us noticing...?" Ava says, mostly to herself. She shrugs her shoulders.

She looks around the room and then sees the portrait of Trabe. She goes over to inspect it.

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6


Ava you recall the note is the dead judge's room, that mentioned Trabe convicting Mord as Guilty, but knew his innocence.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Understood. Ava was looking to see if the portrait had been defaced or if there were any clues about Trabe or Mord on the portrait.


no clues on the painting


retired

"There seems to be little else left in here besides speculating over who and where this 'Sveth' is. I suggest we move on before something... unsavory finds us."


Your right on that,
now where's that demi-lich,
I mean surprise .....


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

I certainly concur. Let on continue to explore.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"We might as well walk into trouble as have it find us."


"Aye, lets see what trouble we can find!"


Map

Their is a door to the west, and to the east.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta wanders over to the door on the east and studies it. One vote for the East Door


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Lao follows Magenta to the east door.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava walks over to the east door with Lao and Magenta. "Ready for the next gruesome surprise?"


"Ready!" Chantilly brings her lethal hands up in anticipation of a fight.


Evil GM grin

This large area is partitioned into smaller cubicles
by thin wooden walls with cracked panes
of frosted glass set in them. Old desks litter
the area, some overturned and emptied of their
contents, others still standing where barristers
once toiled under mountains of paperwork. A
large window set in the north wall is shattered.
Beyond, the sprawling desolation of Beldrin’s
Bluff greets the eye, its tangled weeds and leaning
storefronts strewn with bones and rubble.
Suddenly, shadows flit across the frosted glass
panes of the partitions as hollow voices whisper
blasphemies on the wind.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

A way out? Magenta questions, referring to the shattered window in the north wall.


"Looks like a shattered window may be our way out of here! Maybe we can pile some desks up to climb up to it."

As she sees the shadows and hears the voices, "Looks like something will try and stop us, not going to work!"

Chantilly enters the room trying to find what is making the noise and shadows


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta follows, ready to support Chantilly. Imp, guard. The large hound moves to Chantilly's side protectively.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava walks over to the window, both eager and suspicious. She lifts the magical flail out of her backpack instead of her trusty earthbreaker. She tries to get close to the window, but wary of the shadows around it.


Chantilly swoons for a moment and almost loses her balance. "Whoa that was weird. I blacked out and heard someone ask 'What's the price.' and a female voice say 'A necklace of fire opals'"


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Did the voice sound like Miss Patrissa's per chance?" Lao asks. "She does have a habit of nervously playing with her opal necklace when we discuss the trial."


any perception checks?


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Magenta is aware. :)


Magenta:
Checking the room you find in a drawer Several red scarves of Varisian silk, a black book containing; names and debts, and a receipt for a string of 12 fire opals.
and it looks like Patrissa has 12 fire opals around her neck.


Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta shares what she learned from her search and then asks Patrissa about her necklace.


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Pharysene Ssethan:
Checking the room you find in a drawer Several red scarves of Varisian silk, a black book containing; names and debts, and a receipt for a string of 12 fire opals.


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

While idly poking about from sheer curiosity, she pulls out from a drawer and admires a number of red scarves.
"Red Varisian silk." She muttered as she ran her hands through them. She reluctanly put them back and picked up a black book.
After leafing through it, she looked closely at one page.
"Here is something interesting. A receipt notation for a string of 12 fire opals."
She looked up at the others, a brief gust ruffling the pages.
"A coincidence, do you think?"


retired

At Magenta's direct questioning and then Pharysene's slightly more subtle attempt, Eliannador settles her icy gaze on Patrissa. While she stares fixedly at Patrissa, she answers Pahysene's question, "Coincidence? Have we encountered any of that at all since we found ourselves here?"


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"The Witch is right. Nothing here has been a coincidence." She looks at Patrissa with an icy stare. "Where did you get that beautiful necklace, my dear?"


Patrissa

"Oh this, it was a gift."


Chantilly listens to Patrissa as she talks to see if it matched her vision

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


yep


"It was definitely Patrissa saying that in my vision, I think she is lying!"


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"No need to press her on this," Lao says. "Sveth's made sure we know how he thinks she was swayed. Since he was probably the one who swayed her, he would know better than any one else."


Sir Rekkart

"I have to agree with Killian's earlier words,
in that Sveth is helping Mord with his Goal.
But if Mord's Goal is truth of the injustice.
Then odds are Sveth did not sway her, but someone else did."


retired

"Well, who wanted Mord convicted badly enough to part with those pretty little baubles then? Tell us Patrissa, who bought your vote with this jewelry? Telling us might help us narrow down the person ultimately responsible. And if we figure that out, then perhaps Mord might then at least direct his fury at someone else..."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


Patrissa

with a scared look on her face.
"All I can say is that they are a member of the judicial system."


retired

Can I get a quick recap of which NPCs are still with us and which ones have died?


Ebin: Alive
Halgrak: Dead
Killian: Alive
Madge: Dead
Malgrim: Dead
Patrissa: Alive
Sir Rekkart: Alive
Tablark: Presumed Dead


retired

lol @ "presumed dead" - that's not highly suspicious at all! =P

And was it Trabe who Malgrim murdered or was another judge? Actually, that's probably too vague with how shady a past Malgrim had. Let me ask it this way: when Mord hanged Malgrim with his own spiked chain through the ceiling, was that by Trabe's desk or was that someone else's corpse?


The other Judge


retired

Ok - one more series of questions, then my little bit of detectiving will be done:
So we have NOT found any evidence yet that Trabe is dead? Is it safe to assume that he is still alive?

851 to 900 of 1,436 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 - Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.