Chronicle boons


Pathfinder Society

51 to 60 of 60 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
2/5 5/5 *

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber

Those are 1. different aeon stones and 2. the boon was written long before LO:PFS.

Sovereign Court 3/5 *

Blake's Tiger wrote:

You can take proficiency in any of the weapons above that you do not already have. Fighters have proficiency in all Advanced weapons.

...and most of the things on the boon don't require a specific proficiency.

So useless is an inaccurate description of the boon.

Well, for instance, a rogue are not proficient with the kukri. So you can take other feats that would combine both access and proficiency. Too bad I didn't know this before I wasted the AcP on this boon.

5/5 *****

Nefreet wrote:
Wait. Why would aeon stones be on that list when they're available to members of the Pathfinder Society?

The uncommon aeon stones in the CRB are generally available. The stones in the APG are also uncoommon but available due to the text at the start of that section of the APG.

2/5 5/5 *

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber
andreww wrote:
Nefreet wrote:
Wait. Why would aeon stones be on that list when they're available to members of the Pathfinder Society?
The uncommon aeon stones in the CRB are generally available. The stones in the APG are also uncoommon but available due to the text at the start of that section of the APG.

That is not correct, to the best of my understanding.

Aeon stones in the CRB are Uncommon. You need access to purchase them. Access is gained through the Avid Collector boon (and possibly through scenario chronicles to which I haven't paid enough attention).

The aeon stones in the LO:PFSG are Uncommon and are accessible to members of the PFS, which all of our characters are.

There are no aeon stones in the APG.

5/5 *****

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Blake's Tiger wrote:
andreww wrote:
Nefreet wrote:
Wait. Why would aeon stones be on that list when they're available to members of the Pathfinder Society?
The uncommon aeon stones in the CRB are generally available. The stones in the APG are also uncoommon but available due to the text at the start of that section of the APG.

That is not correct, to the best of my understanding.

Aeon stones in the CRB are Uncommon. You need access to purchase them. Access is gained through the Avid Collector boon (and possibly through scenario chronicles to which I haven't paid enough attention).

The aeon stones in the LO:PFSG are Uncommon and are accessible to members of the PFS, which all of our characters are.

There are no aeon stones in the APG.

Yes, I meant Lost Omens: PFS rather than APG and that CRB stones are NOT generally available.

Sovereign Court 3/5 *

How can we find out the details of a specific chronicle sheet we earned for a specific scenario?

2/5 5/5 ***** Venture-Lieutenant, Massachusetts—Boston

If its the details as a player, you should be able to download the full text of all of them from the My Organized Play Boons tab. If its as a GM, (or I guess as a player too), they have the full text posted on the Society FAQ page. If neither of those options work, please clarify your question.

Sovereign Court 3/5 *

Eric Nielsen wrote:
If its the details as a player, you should be able to download the full text of all of them from the My Organized Play Boons tab. If its as a GM, (or I guess as a player too), they have the full text posted on the Society FAQ page. If neither of those options work, please clarify your question.

Unfortunately I am unable to download the boon. Although I found on another thread on here that even if one character unlocked the boon, it can be applied to a different character. But I still am unable to download several of the chronicle and player boons.

2/5 5/5 *

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber

I think you're to have to explain exactly what you're trying to do because there are a whole bunch of "it depends" in the answer to your last post.

2/5 5/5 ***** Venture-Lieutenant, Massachusetts—Boston

Andrew the Warwitch wrote:
Eric Nielsen wrote:
If its the details as a player, you should be able to download the full text of all of them from the My Organized Play Boons tab. If its as a GM, (or I guess as a player too), they have the full text posted on the Society FAQ page. If neither of those options work, please clarify your question.
Unfortunately I am unable to download the boon. Although I found on another thread on here that even if one character unlocked the boon, it can be applied to a different character. But I still am unable to download several of the chronicle and player boons.

You can still only download it on the character that earned it.

If that character was a character that played it, download it on that character. You can then make a copy/annotate that its being aplied to character XYZ (while still retaining the record of which character earned it originally.) Paizo isn't in the middle of mediating which additional characters you've transferred/granted it too.

If the character that originally earned it was GM credit, cut and paste the text from the FAQ. Keep a copy with the character that earned it, make another copy for the character you're granting it too. Replace these copies with real versions once Paizo fixes the GM-boon problem.

51 to 60 of 60 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Chronicle boons All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Pathfinder Society