Boon Trading Thread


Pathfinder Society

2,451 to 2,500 of 3,923 << first < prev | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | next > last >>
5/5

Mitch Mutrux wrote:
Mitch Mutrux wrote:

Have:

GenCon 2015 Tier 1 boon (Skinwalker, Changeling, Samsaran)
Suli
Vishkanya

2x Niche Specialist II (gives bonuses during Influence Scenarios, Research Scenarios, or against swarms)
Elemental Slayer (after defeating 3x of Fire, Earth, Air, Water subtype gain ability to smite that subtype three times)
Horror Resistance - Permanent +1 vs. fear effects, +2 vs. haunts
Personal Fixer
Elemental Blast
Psychic Dilettante
Psychic Awakening
Treasure Map
2x Expedition Manager
3x Mounted Tradition
Nexavarian Requisition
Taint of the Worldwound
3x Adopted Weapon Training
Ancestral Ally

Want:
Gencon 2014 Tier 2 boon (ratfolk)
Corruption Boons (have 2x ghoul, looking for others)
Open to other offers as well!

As something else to offer, I might have a Glutton for Punishment if somebody has a 2014 Tier 2 Gencon boon for trade. I would like to take a crack at a Ratfolk.

PMed


HAVE:

2016 GenCon #3: Alchemical Versatility
2016 GenCon #8: Elemental Voyager

WANT:

Aasimar
Tiefling

Shadow Lodge

Houngan wrote:

HAVE:

2016 GenCon #3: Alchemical Versatility
2016 GenCon #8: Elemental Voyager

Those sound interesting... but it looks like the text for those boons hasn't been posted anywhere, so I have no idea what they actually do.

Silver Crusade 3/5 5/5 Venture-Agent, Massachusetts—Salem aka WaningMoon

Family Tradition x2
Magaambyan Dilettante
Xenophobia
Elemental Blast*
Prophetic Dreams*
GenCon 2015 GM boon (This was sent digitally so I do not have the physical boon. The scan does have hand writing noting it was traded to me.)

I am open to discussing store credit trades as well.

*: Due to new policy in my lodge several of my boons have my society number on them already. They have not been applied to characters yet

Want:
Tiefling
Oread
Sylph
Ifrit
Undine
Arueshalae for the adventure card game
Other interesting offers.


How does one get Race Boons without going to Cons. There are none in or near my area. Are there other ways?

Silver Crusade

Iamrubocop wrote:
How does one get Race Boons without going to Cons. There are none in or near my area. Are there other ways?

They've been saying for years that they'll open up other methods, but as far as I know, it hasn't happened yet.

One option (which I'm not 100% sure about) is to GM at an online convention or game day. I know there are supposed to be boons for that PBP game day, but I'm not sure if they'll include race boons.


Fromper wrote:
Iamrubocop wrote:
How does one get Race Boons without going to Cons. There are none in or near my area. Are there other ways?

They've been saying for years that they'll open up other methods, but as far as I know, it hasn't happened yet.

One option (which I'm not 100% sure about) is to GM at an online convention or game day. I know there are supposed to be boons for that PBP game day, but I'm not sure if they'll include race boons.

Thanks for the response. I guess I have to find alternate methods or go without!

Dark Archive 5/5 5/5

Fromper wrote:
Iamrubocop wrote:
How does one get Race Boons without going to Cons. There are none in or near my area. Are there other ways?

They've been saying for years that they'll open up other methods, but as far as I know, it hasn't happened yet.

One option (which I'm not 100% sure about) is to GM at an online convention or game day. I know there are supposed to be boons for that PBP game day, but I'm not sure if they'll include race boons.

All Online Cons that I've been a part of (at least 6 over the past 3 years) have offered race boons for GMs.

There is a scenario that offered a chance at a race boon on the chronicle sheet, but it's effectively not a boon anymore as that race is now legally playable. I'd anticipate this potentially happening again though as some similar language that led to this was on previous chronicle sheets that have not yet paid off.

Silver Crusade 2/5 5/5

WaningMoon wrote:

Family Tradition x2

Magaambyan Dilettante
Xenophobia
Elemental Blast*
Prophetic Dreams*
GenCon 2015 GM boon (This was sent digitally so I do not have the physical boon. The scan does have hand writing noting it was traded to me.)

I am open to discussing store credit trades as well.

*: Due to new policy in my lodge several of my boons have my society number on them already. They have not been applied to characters yet

Want:
Tiefling
Oread
Sylph
Ifrit
Undine
Arueshalae for the adventure card game
Other interesting offers.

What is available on your copy of the GenCon 2015 GM Boon? I have a spare Undine laying around somewhere to trade for it, depending on what it has.

Silver Crusade 3/5 5/5 Venture-Agent, Massachusetts—Salem aka WaningMoon

Phylotus wrote:

What is available on your copy of the GenCon 2015 GM Boon? I have a spare Undine laying around somewhere to trade for it, depending on what it has.

I've actually had numerous offers already, sorry. If any of them fall through, I'll let you know.

The Exchange 5/5 Venture-Agent, Kentucky—Lexington

Looking for:

Glutton for Punishment

Unused charity boons (maybe)

Willing to trade literally anything you want that I can get my hands on for the Glutton. Name your boons and I'll trade for them to trade with you.

Lantern Lodge 5/5

James Risner wrote:

Looking for:

Glutton for Punishment

Unused charity boons (maybe)

Willing to trade literally anything you want that I can get my hands on for the Glutton. Name your boons and I'll trade for them to trade with you.

I'd part off a glutton for two ratfolk.

The Exchange 5/5 Venture-Agent, Kentucky—Lexington

Jeff Hazuka wrote:
James Risner wrote:

Looking for:

Glutton for Punishment

Unused charity boons (maybe)

Willing to trade literally anything you want that I can get my hands on for the Glutton. Name your boons and I'll trade for them to trade with you.

I'd part off a glutton for two ratfolk.

Ok, then that makes me on the hunt for 3 ratfolk as I have one other deal for 1 ratfolk.

In case it seems I'm kidding. I'm not.

If anyone has a ratfolk, I'll trade anything I have for it. So that I may trade for Glutton for Punishments.

Grand Lodge 3/5

WaningMoon wrote:

GenCon 2015 GM boon (This was sent digitally so I do not have the physical boon. The scan does have hand writing noting it was traded to me.)

Does anyone here have a good idea on how to properly trade this boon? WaningMoon and I have the trade figured out, but I hadn't thought through exactly how to disavow the boon on their end. Any ideas? Public agreement here to the trade and disavowal of the boon?

5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Illinois—Chicago aka thunderspirit

Markov Spiked Chain wrote:
WaningMoon wrote:

GenCon 2015 GM boon (This was sent digitally so I do not have the physical boon. The scan does have hand writing noting it was traded to me.)

I am open to discussing store credit trades as well.
Does anyone here have a good idea on how to properly trade this boon? WaningMoon and I have the trade figured out, but I hadn't thought through exactly how to disavow the boon on their end. Any ideas? Public agreement here to the trade and disavowal of the boon?

WaningMoon could edit the boon in Photoshop/similar to add the trade to you on it.

Or could print it, sign it over in trade, then rescan it.

3/5

Print, sign, rescan is how I've always done it.

The Exchange 5/5 Venture-Agent, Kentucky—Lexington

I always USPS between the two parties. Takes out all the complexity.

5/5 Venture-Captain, Ohio—Northern aka GinoA

James Risner wrote:
I always USPS between the two parties. Takes out all the complexity.

Except in this case, one of the boons has previously been traded digitally.

The Exchange 5/5 Venture-Agent, Kentucky—Lexington

GinoA, Sad face


SCPRedMage wrote:
Houngan wrote:

HAVE:

2016 GenCon #3: Alchemical Versatility
2016 GenCon #8: Elemental Voyager

Those sound interesting... but it looks like the text for those boons hasn't been posted anywhere, so I have no idea what they actually do.

Is there any way I can post or send pics?

Sovereign Court

To the extent of my knowledge, there aren't any rules forbidding people posting the text for a boon. There is a spreadsheet floating around that has all the boons on it (up to a certain date) too.

The Exchange 5/5 Venture-Agent, Kentucky—Lexington

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Houngan wrote:
Is there any way I can post or send pics?

Bingo!

Boon 2016 #8

Boon 2016 #3

Dark Archive 5/5 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, United Kingdom—England—Coventry aka terry_t_uk

Have a grippli
Welcome any offers
Will scan and email if traded to US, post UK & Europe.
Will put traded to pfs# and date of trade.
Terry


James Risner wrote:
Houngan wrote:
Is there any way I can post or send pics?

Bingo!

Boon 2016 #8

Boon 2016 #3

Thank you!

Dark Archive 5/5 5/55/5

Have
Suli
and a bunch of random boons
Ancestral Ally
Loci Spirit Ritual
Ley Line Access
Niche Specialist 2
Fighting off Corruption: ghoul
Treasure Map
Subtle reputation

Want
Changeling
Tiefling

The Exchange 5/5 Venture-Agent, Kentucky—Lexington

Still looking for Glutton for Punishment or RatFolk (so I can trade for Gluttons.)

Have lots of boons, will trade 10 boons to 1, my first born son/daughter, or other non cash things such as "I'll GM any scenario you want at your game store or home".

;-)

Scarab Sages Venture-Agent, Washington—Spokane Valley aka Siegebeast2142

Have: Grippli boon

Want: Tiefling boon

Grand Lodge 2/5 Venture-Agent, South Carolina—Myrtle Beach aka Ertsatz

Have: Suli boon (2016 GM boon)

Want: Open to all offers.

Grand Lodge 5/5 Venture-Agent, North Carolina—Flat Rock aka akitayne

HAVE:
Aasimar
Ifrit

WANT:
Grippli
Ratfolk

(I will trade both for one if need be! Just PM me!)

Silver Crusade 5/5 5/55/5

HAVE: Vishkanya

WANT: Mounted Tradition

Trading hard copies only please.

The Exchange 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Washington—Seattle aka jalroy

Sure, might as well propose a trade

Have: Grippli x 2

Want: Aasimar, Tiefling, Suli, possibly some other race boon

(PM for details etc)

Dark Archive 5/5

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

HAVE:

Personal Fixer
Ley Line Access
Vishkanya
Against the Consortium
Soothsayer
Adopted Weapon Training
Ancestral Ally
Oread w/ Dilettante
Sylph w/ Dilettante x3
Ifrit w/ Dilettante x2

WANT:

Expedition Manager
Changeling

I'm willing to trade multiples, and let me know if digital or hard copies work better for you.

Silver Crusade 3/5 5/5 Venture-Agent, Massachusetts—Salem aka WaningMoon

Family Tradition x2
Magaambyan Dilettante
Xenophobia
Elemental Blast*
Prophetic Dreams*

I am open to discussing store credit trades as well.

*: Due to new policy in my lodge several of my boons have my society number on them already. They have not been applied to characters yet

Want:
Sylph
Ifrit
Undine
Arueshalae for the adventure card game
Other interesting offers.


Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Have

GenCon 2015 (Skinwalker/Samsaran/Changeling/Grippli)

Want

Dhampir

Scarab Sages 4/5 5/5

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Updating my have/want list:

Have:
Consummate Dabbler - GenCon 16 Charity Boon, Allows use of Pathfinder Unchained Multi-classing variant rules.
Vishkanya Race Boon

Want:
Ratfolk - (Willing to trade both of the above for 1)
Skinwalker
Aasimar
Suli
Expedition Manager
Factor
Share the Wealth

Liberty's Edge 4/5 5/5 Venture-Captain, Virginia—Richmond aka Slothsy

Have: Grippli

Want: A good story (Preferably from someone who doesn't have more than one race boon already)


Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Rigby Bendele wrote:

Have: Grippli

Want: A good story (Preferably from someone who doesn't have more than one race boon already)

Define a good story.

Like is that the name of a boon? Do you want a real life story? A fantastic character background?

Liberty's Edge 4/5 5/5 Venture-Captain, Virginia—Richmond aka Slothsy

2 people marked this as a favorite.
thecursor wrote:
Rigby Bendele wrote:

Have: Grippli

Want: A good story (Preferably from someone who doesn't have more than one race boon already)

Define a good story.

Like is that the name of a boon? Do you want a real life story? A fantastic character background?

I received a truly excellent story from thecursor.


Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber

If anyone else wants to hear it, PM. It's one of my finer moments.

Dark Archive 5/5 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, United Kingdom—England—Coventry aka terry_t_uk

Have
Vishkanya,
Elemental Ancestry (Suli ) with Elemental Paragon - this has my name but nothing else completed.

Welcome any offers
Will scan and email if traded to US, post UK & Europe.
Will put traded to pfs# and date of trade.

Scarab Sages

Have:
Debt to Society
Moment of Glory x3
Mounted Tradition
Sky Citadel Scholar
Taint of the Worldwound
Nexvarian Requisition
Varisian Weapon Training
Nagaji x2
Grippli
Psychic Dilettante
Prophetic Dream
Psychic Awakening x2
Expedition Manager x2
Hypnotic Therapy
Xenophile
Aspis Defector x2
Magaambyan Dilettante
Numerian Dabbler
Technophobe
Niche Specialist
Niche Specialist 2
Ley Line Access 2
Subtle Reputation

Want:
Gen Con Gm tiers boon
Other offers


Pathfinder Lost Omens Subscriber

HAVE:

Grippli
Lingering Resonance
Mendevian Weapon Training

WANT:

Race boon of some sort, open to any offers


Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Have

Have

GenCon 2015 (Skinwalker/Samsaran/Changeling/Grippli)
Grippli Race Boon (pending)

Want

Dhampir Race Boon
Any Race Boons you Have Lying Around

NEED:

Numerian Weapon Training. Just found out that I accidentally tossed out this boon which I was using for a special character I've been working on for a while. If you want a race boon for what is more or less a weapon boon, you got it.


Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Have

Undine Race Boon (pending)
Grippli Race Boon (pending)

Want

Dhampir Race Boon (Will Trade 2 for 1 for this)
Any Race Boons you Have Lying Around

Scarab Sages Venture-Agent, Finland—Oulu aka Shinae

I might as well give this thread a go. Don't have much to offer, but here is what I have.

Have:
Grippli Race Boon
Elemental Blast
Alchemical Versatility
Ritual of Envy (ACG boon)

Want:
Suli Race Boon
Ratfolk Race Boon

I prefer scan/email trade, but I can trade via mail inside Europe if needed. I welcome any offers. Also interested in other race boons as well, so you can try offer those.

Silver Crusade 2/5 RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16 aka cartmanbeck

Here's my current list:

HAVE:
Venom-Blooded (Vishkanya Race Boon)
Heavenly-Blooded (Aasimar Race Boon)
Fiend-Blooded (Tiefling Race Boon, can be combined with Aasimar to make Ganzi) [These two would require a pretty substantial offer to trade away]
Soothsayer (follower vanity)
Psychic Awakening (enhances an item)
Aspis Slayer (favored enemy [Aspis] or smite aspis once)
Lingering Resonance (gain bonus to single spell used against you)
Personal Physician (follower vanity)
Translator (gain 3 new languages)
Xenophile (bonus based on unused race boon)
Adopted Weapon Training (weapon familiarity racial trait)
Custom Order (buy ammunition in 10 instead of 50)
Expanded Narrative (GM Star recharge, now freely available)
Elemental Ancestry (air)/Paragon of the Society/Elemental Dilettante

WANT:
Boon unlocking Arueshalae in the Card Game
Not sure what else, make me an offer!

Dark Archive 5/5 5/5 Venture-Agent, Australia—NSW—Cessnock aka Velaskae

Desperately in need of a tiefling boon, any tiefling.

I have to offer:
Suli boon
grippli boon
Aspis Defector
Martial Tradition
Riftwarden Response (Adventure Card guild)

Sovereign Court 4/5 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Netherlands—Leiden aka Ascalaphus

Have
Treasure Map
Aspis Slayer
Expedition Manager
Prophetic Dream
Emotional Aura
Venom-Blooded
Elemental Ancestry (Earth) / Paragon of the Society

Want
Numerian Weapon Training!!!
Numerian Dabbler

3/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Louisiana—New Orleans aka Duncan7291

Does anyone have a link to an updated boon list? If so, please share.


Have

Arcane Ammunition boon 9
Elemental Voyager Boon 8
Fighting off Corruption boon 7
Brutal Reputation Boon 6

Looking for

Tiefling Race Boon
Aasimar Race Boon
Changling Race Boon

2,451 to 2,500 of 3,923 << first < prev | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Boon Trading Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.