The Angry Jack Cult


Off-Topic Discussions

5,251 to 5,300 of 7,886 << first < prev | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | next > last >>

BOUNCE!


lynora-Jill wrote:
The Dalesman wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:
The Dalesman wrote:
"Hey JH! Do we have that water hose online yet? I think we've got an overheating problem over here!" :P
Yeah! It's over by the outdoor shower.

"Grand!"

Goes over and turns the water on, then brings the hose back over to where he was, making sure the nozzle settings are where they need to be. :)

"Hey, can you send some of that over here? All this bouncing is making me really hot."

Bounce

"Can't very well say no to a lady, now can I? Incoming!"

[Hose]


Oops! I lost my top.

*bounce*


Oh well.

*bounce*


El-Lina Solareil wrote:

Oops! I lost my top.

*bounce*

"Gods, do I love my job."


The Dalesman wrote:
lynora-Jill wrote:
The Dalesman wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:
The Dalesman wrote:
"Hey JH! Do we have that water hose online yet? I think we've got an overheating problem over here!" :P
Yeah! It's over by the outdoor shower.

"Grand!"

Goes over and turns the water on, then brings the hose back over to where he was, making sure the nozzle settings are where they need to be. :)

"Hey, can you send some of that over here? All this bouncing is making me really hot."

Bounce

"Can't very well say no to a lady, now can I? Incoming!"

[Hose]

Squeel!


The Dalesman wrote:
lynora-Jill wrote:
The Dalesman wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:
The Dalesman wrote:
"Hey JH! Do we have that water hose online yet? I think we've got an overheating problem over here!" :P
Yeah! It's over by the outdoor shower.

"Grand!"

Goes over and turns the water on, then brings the hose back over to where he was, making sure the nozzle settings are where they need to be. :)

"Hey, can you send some of that over here? All this bouncing is making me really hot."

Bounce

"Can't very well say no to a lady, now can I? Incoming!"

[Hose]

Yay!


"Oh, that's cold," she giggled as the water splashed over her making her shirt virtually transparent.

Bounce

"Thanks!"

Bounce


El-Lina Solareil wrote:

Oops! I lost my top.

*bounce*

I knew this trampoline would pay for itself. *continues watching the hot girls bounce*


*eyes up*


*eyes down*


*eyes up*


General J. Debauchery wrote:
*eyes up*

*eyes down*

*eyes up*
*eyes down*

Edit:Beat me to it :)


kinda like tennis, just vertical, but a whole lot more enjoyable


With all the drinks the girls were having and now bouncing on a trampoline, I wonder how long before the vomiting starts.


*bounce*


Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
With all the drinks the girls were having and now bouncing on a trampoline, I wonder how long before the vomiting starts.

These are the hardcore drinkers.


[Fan spray]


*bounce*

*slip*

*fall*

*pulls LJ down*


Construction continues unremittingly in the background.


R. S. Powerhouse wrote:
Construction continues unremittingly in the background.

yeah, right. but this is make believe


El-Lina Solareil wrote:

*bounce*

*slip*

*fall*

*pulls LJ down*

"Everyone okay? Oh. Nevermind..." :)


Jack Hammer wrote:
R. S. Powerhouse wrote:
Construction continues unremittingly in the background.
yeah, right. but this is make believe

Heh. Funny thing is, construction also going on in my new place. But as you say, with some remits...


El-Lina Solareil wrote:

*bounce*

*slip*

*fall*

*pulls LJ down*

Hey! My turn!

*bounces near El-lina, knocking her up*


General J. Debauchery wrote:
kinda like tennis, just vertical, but a whole lot more enjoyable

I'll drink to that :)


*bounces off the trampoline*

Who's up for a shower?


El-Lina Solareil wrote:

*bounces off the trampoline*

Who's up for a shower?

[Therapeutic pulse] :)

"Right over there if you need it, and with hot and cold running water, from what I'm told," as he points back to where the hose came from.


The sounds of beams being driven deep into the ground and set in concrete.


Well, LJ, would you rather bounce with me some more, or shall we hit the showers?


We


must


summon


the


Jack,


Callous


And time for me to commute for a bit :)


Jack


Priestess of Discord wrote:
Well, LJ, would you rather bounce with me some more, or shall we hit the showers?

The beer cans in his new hard hat both pop their tops unexpectedly


Salty Jack wrote:
Priestess of Discord wrote:
Well, LJ, would you rather bounce with me some more, or shall we hit the showers?
The beer cans in his new hard hat both pop their tops unexpectedly

Oops. Sorry, that usually doesn't happen.


*walks to the shower, leaving her top behind*


Ooh, hot spiced rum and cold pina colada running liquor! I love it!


El-Lina Solareil wrote:
Ooh, hot spiced rum and cold pina colada running liquor! I love it!

You're welcome, lovely.


donning the discarded top, JH tries again to summon other Jacks


Ground


control


to


major


Jacks


R. S. Powerhouse wrote:
The sounds of beams being driven deep into the ground and set in concrete.

What's the chance of getting some brass poles installed out here by the pool?


Must

5,251 to 5,300 of 7,886 << first < prev | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / The Angry Jack Cult All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.