Vote Sebastian for President!


Off-Topic Discussions

51 to 88 of 88 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Azzy wrote:


Not something I'd have a problem with--there should be an Uno's in every town!

Down with Chain Pizzerias!!!!!!! That is Blasphemy!!!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Azzy wrote:
Not something I'd have a problem with--there should be an Uno's in every town!

Blargh, no thanks. I like deep-dish but not all the time...

Scarab Sages

I'd also like to see President Sebastian make Popeyes the offcial fried chicken of the nation. Then make all the pretenders (KFC, Chic-fil-A, to name a few) illegal and punishable by three days in the stocks having used diapers thrown at your head.


A state chicken? I guess it makes about as much sense as a state religion. Make it so, number one.


What is his position on S/\/\RFS?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
What is his position on S/\/\RFS?

They take care of his ponies, kinda like Oompa-Loompas.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Kobold Cleaver wrote:
What is his position on S/\/\RFS?

I though Sebastion's position on - little blue people - as crushing them under his iron heel.

Scarab Sages

Lord Fyre wrote:
[I though Sebastion's position on - little blue people - as crushing them under his iron heel.

No, no. That's just the rest of us he crushes under the heel of his iron boot.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
[I though Sebastion's position on - little blue people - as crushing them under his iron heel.
No, no. That's just the rest of us he crushes under the heel of his iron boot.

He does like leather boots with high heels though.

Scarab Sages

Callous Jack wrote:
He does like leather boots with high heels though.

That's a mental image I was not prepared for. Um... no.


Moff Rimmer wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
He does like leather boots with high heels though.
That's a mental image I was not prepared for. Um... no.

Bah! Like you have never mentally undressed the portly, bald lawyer.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

CourtFool wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
He does like leather boots with high heels though.
That's a mental image I was not prepared for. Um... no.
Bah! Like you have never mentally undressed the portly, bald lawyer.

To Much Information! WAY To Much Information!!


CourtFool wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
He does like leather boots with high heels though.
That's a mental image I was not prepared for. Um... no.
Bah! Like you have never mentally undressed the portly, bald lawyer.

No. No we have not.


I diswike Sebastion.

Dark Archive

Diswiker wrote:
I diswike Sebastion.

Blasphemer!

The Exchange

Aberzombie wrote:
Sweet! That means I can finally get made into law that all restaurant's outside of Louisiana cannot have a "cajun" item on their menu.

What......... NO All restaurant must serve ONLY CAJUN cuisine.

Scarab Sages

Crimson Jester wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Sweet! That means I can finally get made into law that all restaurant's outside of Louisiana cannot have a "cajun" item on their menu.
What......... NO All restaurant must serve ONLY CAJUN cuisine.

Except that there aren't enough people who know how to cook cajun cuisine to cover all restaurants. And there are far too many people who think they can cook cajun cuisine - hence the problem I would like fixed.


kessukoofah wrote:
Were I american, This guy would have my vote...based purely on the hilarity of his site.

Is this guy serious?

The Exchange

Aberzombie wrote:
Except that there aren't enough people who know how to cook Cajun cuisine to cover all restaurants. And there are far too many people who think they can cook Cajun cuisine - hence the problem I would like fixed.

OK yeah I can't say I disagree. Being Cajun and then eating what other people think is Cajun or, worse yet, getting something that just has a label indicating it is Cajun, is heart breaking.

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Crimson Jester wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Except that there aren't enough people who know how to cook Cajun cuisine to cover all restaurants. And there are far too many people who think they can cook Cajun cuisine - hence the problem I would like fixed.
OK yeah I can't say I disagree. Being Cajun and then eating what other people think is Cajun or, worse yet, getting something that just has a label indicating it is Cajun, is heart breaking.

What if I don't like Cajun?..

Scarab Sages

veector wrote:
kessukoofah wrote:
Were I american, This guy would have my vote...based purely on the hilarity of his site.
Is this guy serious?

No Idea. I have to assume so or else that's a pretty long and obscure way to go about a practical joke. the chances of him winning are slim to none. in fact, since i've never seen his name come up anywhere outside the agony booth website (shameless plug, this site is hilarious), I don't think he even got far enough to be a contender. but since I usually base my political side on who has the most ridiculous platform or name (Rhinocerous party anyone?), I'd most definately try to write him in. And if he did win, I can only imagine the fun that would be had by all as he set out "To Prove America is America." (number 66 in his reasons for candidacy) or "To Prove I invented this Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International.[sic]" (reason 27).


Jason Beardsley wrote:
Diswiker wrote:
I diswike Sebastion.
Blasphemer!

I diswike bwasphemy.


Dragnmoon wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Except that there aren't enough people who know how to cook Cajun cuisine to cover all restaurants. And there are far too many people who think they can cook Cajun cuisine - hence the problem I would like fixed.
OK yeah I can't say I disagree. Being Cajun and then eating what other people think is Cajun or, worse yet, getting something that just has a label indicating it is Cajun, is heart breaking.
What if I don't like Cajun?..

Not possible. Go back and practice.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Trey wrote:
Not possible. Go back and practice.

I like Bourbon Chicken, does that count?

Dark Archive

Lathiira wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:


Question: Wouldn't President be a step down for Sabastian?

Well, yes, but it's sometimes easier to work with the primitive natives in a form they can understand. So that means President.

Of the Universe.

Well he did win the "Worst Dressed Sentient" contest. Wait, that was the presidential election? What?

Dark Archive

Crimson Jester wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Except that there aren't enough people who know how to cook Cajun cuisine to cover all restaurants. And there are far too many people who think they can cook Cajun cuisine - hence the problem I would like fixed.
OK yeah I can't say I disagree. Being Cajun and then eating what other people think is Cajun or, worse yet, getting something that just has a label indicating it is Cajun, is heart breaking.

How about you swing by and check out our Cajun place and tell me what you think. I'll even buy.

Edit: The owners were relocated here from New Orleans after Katrina. I'm glad they stayed.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
David Fryer wrote:


Well he did win the "Worst Dressed Sentient" contest.

He never could give up those parachute pants...

The Exchange

David Fryer wrote:


How about you swing by and check out our Cajun place and tell me what you think. I'll even buy.

If I ever head out east again I might just take you up on that. I need to go back home sometime and its about as long of a drive either way.

Dark Archive

Crimson Jester wrote:
David Fryer wrote:


How about you swing by and check out our Cajun place and tell me what you think. I'll even buy.
If I ever head out east again I might just take you up on that. I need to go back home sometime and its about as long of a drive either way.

Where are you at that Utah is east?

Scarab Sages

David Fryer wrote:

How about you swing by and check out our Cajun place and tell me what you think. I'll even buy.

Edit: The owners were relocated here from New Orleans after Katrina. I'm glad they stayed.

Oh, you're so lucky. I'd give my left pinky toenail to have a place like that here in Philly. Lucky for me, I have beer to keep me company - especially Abita beer from Louisiana.


You all know a vote for Sebastian is actually a vote for me, right?

And of course, a vote for me means...

The Exchange

Well it could be worse. We could have third terms still for president.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

All these conflicts would be resolved by making Master Sebastian the Absolut Dictator of the World!


I stiww diswike Sebastion.


Kobold Cleaver wrote:
I stiww diswike Sebastion.

It looks like Kobold Cleaver, but sounds like Diswiker. How strange. You don't suppose...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Just give that Kobold a shot of Absolut and he will be fine. :D

The Exchange

Kobold Cleaver wrote:
I stiww diswike Sebastion.

Yeah and how do you feel of the majority of Lawyers/Politians?


Freedom!!

51 to 88 of 88 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Vote Sebastian for President! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.