Starfinder Dead Suns Adventure Path Special Edition

Starfinder Dead Suns Adventure Path
Show Description For:
Non-Mint

Add Print Edition $69.99

Non-Mint Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email

Starfinder's original campaign returns in a new six-adventure hardcover compilation! When a fragment of an ancient alien superweapon surfaces in the depths of hyperspace, its discovery sets off a race to find the extraterrestrial doomsday device. Hopping from planet to planet in the Pact Worlds and beyond, the heroes must contend with both the undead Corpse Fleet and the nihilistic Cult of the Devourer, each of which seeks to acquire the alien artifact for its own purposes. Can the heroes find and destroy the superweapon before their enemies seize control of it, or will the Pact Worlds' sun go dark and cold, a harbinger of dead suns across the galaxy?

Starfinder's very first campaign explodes onto the pages of this massive hardcover compilation, containing all six adventures in the Dead Suns Adventure Path, a galaxy-spanning campaign that helped launch the Starfinder RPG, along with support articles, rules, monsters, and more!

This deluxe special edition is bound in faux leather with metallic deboss cover elements and a bound-in ribbon bookmark.

The Dead Suns Adventure Path is sanctioned for use in Starfinder Society Organized Play. The rules for running this Adventure Path and Chronicle sheet are available as a free download (5.5 MB PDF).

ISBN-13: 978-1-64078-460-4

Product Availability

Print Edition:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 11 to 20 business days.

Non-Mint:

Unavailable

This product is non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO7604-SE


See Also:

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Paizo Employee Webstore Coordinator

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Announced for September! Product image and description are not final and may be subject to change.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Love all the special editions coming out!


Pathfinder Adventure, LO Special Edition, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

Ugh this is a tough choice. I love these special editions but the new cover art for the regular hardbound just looks so cool.

Paizo Employee Marketing & Media Manager

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Ravien999 wrote:
Ugh this is a tough choice. I love these special editions but the new cover art for the regular hardbound just looks so cool.

Why not both? ;)


Pathfinder Adventure, LO Special Edition, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber
Aaron Shanks wrote:
Ravien999 wrote:
Ugh this is a tough choice. I love these special editions but the new cover art for the regular hardbound just looks so cool.
Why not both? ;)

How cruel of a being you are to suggest this.

I assume these will have the normal PDF preorder deal for standalone starfinder adventures since we don't have a dedicated subscription for these yet?

Paizo Employee Marketing & Media Manager

Ravien999 wrote:
Aaron Shanks wrote:
Ravien999 wrote:
Ugh this is a tough choice. I love these special editions but the new cover art for the regular hardbound just looks so cool.
Why not both? ;)

How cruel of a being you are to suggest this.

I assume these will have the normal PDF preorder deal for standalone starfinder adventures since we don't have a dedicated subscription for these yet?

I believe that is standard practice now.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

I agree that the new compilation cover looks really nice, not sure if I want that or this.


Is there any plans or discussion of seeing more special editions for starfinder, love seeing all of them for pathfinder and the lost omens line now, would love to see starfinder getting the same love.

Paizo Employee Marketing & Media Manager

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dicarloredsox14 wrote:
Is there any plans or discussion of seeing more special editions for starfinder, love seeing all of them for pathfinder and the lost omens line now, would love to see starfinder getting the same love.

We generally don't talk about plans or discussions, but we do discuss what has been announced. Pocket Editions have been announced, while Special Editions have not.

Scarab Sages

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, PF Special Edition Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

I've got my physical copy, and while I like the look of it, I should warn people that the cover is more orange than my monitor led me to believe would be the case based on the preview art. If you're really expecting and eager for brown, you may be disappointed, as it is actually a shade of orange. I guess they were going for something that would match the rust in the trade dress of the softcover volumes and also be reminiscent of suns. It's not quite as dark or as red as iron rust, more like like un-oxidized copper without the shine. Or the lighter orange shade on my bag of backyard barbecue flavor kettle potato chips from Safeway. Not quite as pure orange as the orange for Reece's Pieces.


Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber
logic_poet wrote:
I've got my physical copy, and while I like the look of it, I should warn people that the cover is more orange than my monitor led me to believe would be the case based on the preview art. If you're really expecting and eager for brown, you may be disappointed, as it is actually a shade of orange. I guess they were going for something that would match the rust in the trade dress of the softcover volumes and also be reminiscent of suns. It's not quite as dark or as red as iron rust, more like like un-oxidized copper without the shine. Or the lighter orange shade on my bag of backyard barbecue flavor kettle potato chips from Safeway. Not quite as pure orange as the orange for Reece's Pieces.

Could you by any chance post an image somewhere of your copy?

The only actual image I have seen so far is on an eBay listing, and to be honest it looks a very bright orange, not particularly appealing (I noticed they also changed the logo on the front from that originally advertised)

Thank you

Scarab Sages

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, PF Special Edition Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

No, I can't. But if you've seen a version that's bright orange, you've seen an accurate version.


Starfinder Superscriber

I heard there were lots of "fixes" made to Dead Suns, for the re-printed hard cover release. But I already own the original series :( must I repurchase to get the updates? (since there appears to be no Errata)


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

The original products weren't updated; this is a new product. Which is to say the PDFs of the original AP volumes have not been updated, no.

That said, look in the Starfinder forum for a breakdown of the changes between the AP volumes and the hardback.

Paizo Employee Director of Marketing

Starfinder Dead Suns Adventure Path on Archives of Nethys.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Starfinder Dead Suns Adventure Path Special Edition All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.