Female antipaladin (insinuator) 1/bard (archaeologist) 1/gestalt 1
CN Medium humanoid (elf)
Init +6; Senses darkvision 120 ft., detect balance; Perception +6
AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +4 Dex)
hp 12 (1d10+2)
Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2; +2 vs. enchantments
Speed 30 ft.
Melee elven leafblade +5 (1d4+1/18-20) or
. . elven thornblade +5 (1d6+1/18-20) or
. . light mace +5 (1d6+1) or
. . scorpion whip (aa) +5 (1d4+1)
Ranged composite shortbow +5 (1d6+1/×3)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft. (10 ft. with scorpion whip (aa))
Special Attacks archaeologist's luck 8 rounds/day (+1), smite impudence
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1st; concentration +5)
. . Constant—detect magic
. . At will—dancing lights, deeper darkness, faerie fire, feather fall, levitate
. . 1/day—dispel magic, divine favor, suggestion (DC 17)
Bard (Archaeologist) Spells Known (CL 1st; concentration +5)
. . 1st (2/day)—cure light wounds, heightened awareness[ACG]
. . 0 (at will)—detect magic, mage hand, prestidigitation, read magic
Str 12, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 18
Base Atk +1; CMB +2; CMD 16
Feats Lingering Performance[APG], Nimble Moves, Weapon Finesse
Traits criminal, fate's favored, twitchy
Skills Acrobatics +6, Bluff +8, Climb +3, Diplomacy +8, Disable Device +7, Knowledge (arcana) +2, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +2, Knowledge (engineering) +2, Knowledge (geography) +2, Knowledge (history) +2, Knowledge (local) +2, Knowledge (nature) +2, Knowledge (nobility) +2, Knowledge (planes) +2, Knowledge (religion) +2, Linguistics +5, Perception +6, Perform (dance) +8, Stealth +6; Racial Modifiers +2 Perception
Languages Aklo, Common, Elven, Undercommon
SQ bardic knowledge +1, darklands stalker[ARG], invocation, poison use
Other Gear chain shirt, arrows (40), composite shortbow (+1 Str), elven leafblade, elven thornblade, light mace, scorpion whip (aa), backpack, patchwork cloak[UE], silk rope (50 ft.), thieves' tools, 43 gp
Archaeologist's Luck +1 (8 rounds/day) (Ex) Gain Luck bonus to attack, damage, saves, and all skills.
Bardic Knowledge +1 (Ex) Add +1 to all knowledge skill checks.
Darklands Stalker Move through difficult terrain without penalty while underground.
Darkvision (120 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only).
Detect Balance (Sp) Detect if a target is neutral (not good or evil), and strength of that aura.
Drow Immunities - Sleep You are immune to magic sleep effects.
Invocation (Lawful Neutral) (Ex) Invoke the power of an outsider. Aura matches the alignment of outsider invoked.
Lingering Performance Bardic Performances last 2 rds after you stop concentrating.
Poison Use (Ex) You do not risk poisoning yourself accidentally while poisoning a weapon.
Smite Impudence (1/day) (Su) +4 to hit, +0 to damage, +1 temporary hp.
Veda is forceful, independent and often speaks her mind. She has an energetic, lively personality. Growing up with six older brothers toughened her up and made her look out for herself.Veda is not afraid to stand up to anybody, friends and enemies alike. She is tough, not in an unpleasant way, but gutsy, also warm and compassionate. She's usualy very popular, drawing attraction by numerous people. Maybe sometimes too popular for her own good.
1. What emotion best describes your character? Satisfaction.
2. What emotion does your character evoke in others? Either impress or annoy, therefore mixed feelings.
3. What does your character need most? Find herself.
4. What is your character’s goal in life? Become rich, powerful and famous, adored by others, being able to spend live in luxury, independantly. If possible by finding out hiddden lore, secrets, treasures and other stuff buried in history.
5. How does your character believe this goal can be accomplished? Through knowledge, a bit of magic, persuasion, some hints of trickery and if necessary a little stab at the right moment.
7. When did you grow up? By elven standards probably not long ago, but it might be never from some perspective. Graduating bard college was a thing though.
8. What values does your character hold? Knowledge is power. A good deal is a good deal. Be as good as you can and as mean as you must.
9. How does your character dress? Fancy but practical, dressing for the moment.
10. What are your character’s means? Connections to a bardic college, ties into elven society, relationships to outsiders from her powers.
12. What are your character’s opinions? Rules are for others, real winners make their own rules. Ustalavics are too superstitious and don't have to be taken seriously. Locks and doors are a reason but no obstacle. Most people just have to be talked to in the right way.
13. What is your character’s comfort zone? Libraries full of magical and historical tomes, having the understanding aid of a willfull outsider, hunting secrets or digging in archeological sites.
14. Who has had the biggest impact on your character’s life? As a slightly colored elf, disliked by some, she wants to overcome dependancy and make her own fate. Graduation from bard college and the time spent there, along with all the friendships and rivalries.
15. What are some of your character’s unexpected quirks?
17. What role does your character fill?
18. What should the other players know about your character?
19. What is your play style?
20. How do you want your character to die? Heroic of course, driven by their own momentum, leaving a print on Golarion, so others will sing about it.