Gunslinger Guntank 1: Spd:40, HP:14/14, AC:16/18, T:12, FF:14, Grit:1/1, Init:4, Fort:6, Ref:4, Will:1, Perc:6 Lowlight
Forest of Spirits
Common, Abyssal, Dwarven
About Tuck Maxim
Ability Modifiers +2 Strength, –2 Charisma (+2 Constitution while shapechanged)
Alternate Skill Modifiers Handle Animal, Perception
Alternate Spell-Like Ability speak with animals (pigs and boars only) 3/day
+10 foot racial bonus to base speed
Gore attack that deals 1d6 points of damage
2 hoof attacks that each deal 1d4 points of damage
Scent to a range of 30 feet
Favored Class Bonus 1 HP
Bab+1, Fort+2, Ref+2, Will+0
Proficient with armor up to heavy, shields, weapons up to martial and guns.
Deeds: Deadeye, Quick Clear, Gun's Tank Resolve.
Bonus Feat: Gunsmithing
1st Level: Additional Traits
1. PFS Legal Resilient: Source Ultimate Campaign pg. 53, Second Darkness Player's Guide pg. 12, Advanced Player's Guide pg. 1 Growing up in a poor neighborhood or in the unforgiving wilds often forced you to subsist on food and water from doubtful sources. You’ve built up your constitution as a result, and gain a +1 trait bonus on Fortitude saves.
2. Adopted-Half-elf PFS Legal 3.5 MaterialEkujae Reflexes: Source Legacy of Fire Player's Guide pg. 8. One of your parents was a member of the Ekujae tribe of the Mwangi Expanse, and you’ve inherited a portion of your elven parent’s quick reflexes. You gain a +2 trait bonus on Initiative checks.
3. Spiritual Forester: Source Dragon Empires Primer pg. 10
Requirement(s) Forest of Spirits. You grew up in a small settlement along the outskirts of the Forest of Spirits, and have learned much about the woods as well as about their supernatural inhabitants. You gain a +1 trait bonus on Knowledge (nature) and Knowledge (planes) checks, and one of these skills becomes a class skill for you. Chose Knowledge Nature
4. Indomitable Faith: Source Ultimate Campaign pg. 55, Second Darkness Player's Guide pg. 12, Advanced Player's Guide pg. 1Category Basic (Faith) You were born in a region where your faith was not popular, but you still have never abandoned it. Your constant struggle to maintain your own faith has bolstered your drive. You gain a +1 trait bonus on Will saves.
The Gunslinger's class skills are Acrobatics (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (engineering) (Int), Knowledge (local) (Int), Perception (Wis), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Survival (Wis), and Swim (Str).
Skill Points at each Level: 4 + Int modifier.
Armor Penalty is 3.
1. Acrobatics: 1 point, 2 dex, 3 trained: 6 total
2. Craft Alchemy 1 point, 2 int, 3 trained: 6 total
3. Knowledge Nature: 1 point, 2 int, 1 trait, 3 trained: 7 total
4. Knowledge Planes: 1 points, 2 int, 1 trait: 4 total
5. Knowledge Engineering: 1 point, 2 int, 3 trained: 6 total
6. Perception: 1 point, 0 wis, 3 trained, 2 racial: 6 total
7. Climb: 0 point, 3 str, not trained yet: 3 total
8. Swim: 0 point, 3 str, not trained yet: 3 total
9. Stealth: none yet
1. Musket Free
2. Armored Coat: 50 GP
3. Gunsmith's Kit: 15 GP
4. 20 Bullets and 20 Black Powders: 22 GP
5. 2 Powder Horns: 6 GP
6. Heavy Pick: 8 GP (1d6+3, critX4. Piercing. One handed)
7. Burglar's Outfit: free
8. 2 Canteens: 4 GP
9. 4 Trail Rations: 2 GP
10. Backpack: 2 GP
11. Heavy Steel Shield: 20 GP
12. Warhammer: 12 GP (1d8+3, critX3. Blunt)
13. 954 Gold